Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: April 12, 2011 08:54PM

Stoic
This is the Dave McKay who 'adopted' a young (12 year old?) girl from India

This is the Dave McKay who confronted a child outside Deakin University and asked how often he masturbated. The child was traumatised by the incident and reported it to his father, who confronted Dave.

This is the Dave McKay who considers a multi-offending paedophile (minimum of 18 victims at the last count) to be his ''friend''.

This is the Dave McKay who has failed to report several cases of paedophilia.

This is the Dave McKay who offers a platform for paedophile's to abuse children, with minimal supervision.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2011 09:15PM by Apollo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: April 12, 2011 09:31PM

hello/jezebel/Franky
I saw Alan distributing on saturday. He said that he was no longer part of the group but that he still held to the ideals of the group. He was distributing dvd's with The Tyrant Within/ Beyond Justice on.

Make of that what you will. It was lovely to see Alan, he's a nice chap- but kind of heartbreaking. I don't believe the JC's have disbanded at all , I'm afraid.

Thanks for that eye witness report, Franky. It is the first witness we have that the JC's are still distributing and active. I guess that lines up with Fran's earlier statement that they might have to go underground.

I still wonder why Dave stopped posting on his forum so abruptly. He was making posts from time to time, in the echoing sounds of the silence he said was what he inherited from the break-up of the Jesus Christians. And he made a foray on the XJC site.

I can't help but wonder if the reportage by Franky and Apollo of evidence of child abuse is the reason for Dave ceasing to post from around the time of them reporting to the authorities? Just a co-incidence maybe, but interesting timing nonetheless. Maybe he has had legal advice to stop posting while these reports are investigated? Just a thought....

Date: April 12, 2011 10:29PM

Nice to see you Blackhat!

I always suspected that their recent behaviour was nothing more than an attempt to fool their critics.

Alan distributing on the streets whilst still denying his involvement with the group has to be considered as clear evidence that the group has gone underground.

There was no ''disbanding'' of the cult. Dave did not ''inherit'' the forum in the aftermath. Dave's victims/followers are quite simply under strict orders not to post.

Everything Dave does is done with the hope of attracting more victims/followers.

He is now taking the lead of his good friend Jim Roberts.

My thought's are with the families of Dave's victims/followers.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2011 10:44PM by Apollo.

Date: April 12, 2011 10:45PM

Well...I'm going to continue in my role of "Devils Advocate" and continue to assert that they HAVE "broken up"....but that they (the individual JC's!) haven't recovered enough to be able to admit that to themselves....I date the proverbial "break up" from November 2010....April 2011 being a mere five months later... Five months after I walked out of the JC's (November 1985!) were you to ask me where I was "at".....I would have said exactly the same thing as Allan!...namely....that I was no longer part of the group, but that I held to their ideals.....(and I continued to hold to their "ideals" for several years!)

I would also, at that time, have happily distributed some of the literature ("Belly Dancers", "My Two Cents Worth" "The Covering Swindle" were all tracts I continued to recommend to anyone who showed interest, in my "background")

Hence, I'm taking Allan's words to be the actual case....and I continue to believe in my 12 - 18 months recovery time frame (Nov. 2011 - May 2012), to be evidenced by independence from "McKay think", the cessation of distribution of McKays writings and re-engagement with former friends and family, in disregard of McKay's prohibitions....

It is with sadness though, that I note so little change in Allan, who I assume (reading into the lines, re what was "heartbreaking") did not exactly respond with "joy" and "elation" to meeting up with Franky....(who I know to be a lovely and considerate young woman)....consequently the "mind frame" is still replete with McKay's manufactured "bogey men" ....

...we pray Allan, will awake from his stupor!!....and begin to travel the "road of return"!

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 12, 2011 10:56PM

To whom it may concern:

See [www.culteducation.com]

This section within the Web site covers recovery issues for ex-cult members.

Regardless of the group, most former cult members seems to have the same issues in recovery.

Date: April 12, 2011 10:58PM

Yes, thank you for your thoughts Blackhat....it IS intriguing!

ONE thing that we can perhaps "bank" on, is that WHATEVER reason has discouraged McKay from posting.....must be a BAD one
(....as we know that there are NO "good reasons" that would ever motivate him)....

He finally became entitled to an aged pension....and (disingenuously) "dumping them" meant that he was never obliged to share this (i.e. during his "reign" the worker bee's toiled to provide him with an income.....when they were no longer necessary, they were tossed aside)?

or

The JesusChristians faced legal action for contempt of court by funnelling Reinehardts "compensation" into a Cruise and "general revenue" and not into a specific fund earmarked for Reinehardts' recovery, as the court would have directed?

or

As per Blackhat's suggestion, charges of "failure to report" (in Aust. at least) pedophile activity, would have laid the JC's (were they "officially" to exist) liable to criminal charges?

or

As per Apollo's suggestion, it's all a sham, merely intended to lull McKay's critics into a false "sense of security", such that they neglect to bring the illegal and unethical behaviour of this ill bred low-life to the public's attention?

or?

Date: April 12, 2011 11:09PM

Thank you Moderator for the link,

As stated by Andrew McMillion in the article "Helping to take the cult out of the man" [www.culteducation.com]

"In my own case, although physically removed from the group, my mindset was still in turmoil," he says. "I entered a period of prolonged liminality [a state of being in-between] that lasted about three years, during which time I was trying to develop my own perspective on what was going on in this world. You're like a ghost. You're in no man's land. Some kids kill themselves, but others manage to integrate. There is a need for organisations like the Safe Passage Foundation and also for national governments to become more involved, providing funding for national organisations who work with children and young people.".

Meanwhile, he is putting his past into perspective.

...is where, by the sounds of it, I see Allan (and several of the other members) heading in the near future.....

Date: April 12, 2011 11:13PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Yes, thank you for your thoughts Blackhat....it IS intriguing!

ONE thing that we can perhaps "bank" on, is that WHATEVER reason has discouraged McKay from posting.....must be a BAD one
(....as we know that there are NO "good reasons" that would ever motivate him)....

He finally became entitled to an aged pension....and (disingenuously) "dumping them" meant that he was never obliged to share this (i.e. during his "reign" the worker bee's toiled to provide him with an income.....when they were no longer necessary, they were tossed aside)?

or

The JesusChristians faced legal action for contempt of court by funnelling Reinehardts "compensation" into a Cruise and "general revenue" and not into a specific fund earmarked for Reinehardts' recovery, as the court would have directed?

or

As per Blackhat's suggestion, charges of "failure to report" (in Aust. at least) pedophile activity, would have laid the JC's (were they "officially" to exist) liable to criminal charges?

or

As per Apollo's suggestion, it's all a sham, merely intended to lull McKay's critics into a false "sense of security", such that they neglect to bring the illegal and unethical behaviour of this ill bred low-life to the public's attention?

or?

He is dying?

I imagine someone who has been told they only have months to live could behave in an irrational manner. I wouldn't want to get people's hopes up but you just never know, it's certainly a possibility given his health problems in recent years.

Your theory regarding Reinhaarder's ''compensation'' is something which has been mentioned before. I'm sure there was something written about that on the JCs wiki page. I just wonder if there's some truth in that.

Date: April 12, 2011 11:21PM

Yes it was on the Wikipage....(so it's someone else's "theory", of course)....I'd love to know who contributed that little tidbit!

The "dying" card (Ace of Spades?) is certainly, potentially, in the deck somewhere, and about to be "played"?....Do you remember Denises' comment once, about someone suffering from cancer (a relapse from the prostrate cancer?)....it was never clarified exactly who she was referring to.....

Date: April 12, 2011 11:53PM

I believe Denise suggested that one of the JCs elderly members (sweetie wife or consort) may be dying.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.