Current Page: 73 of 117
Re: Jack Hickman
Posted by: marvin ()
Date: June 26, 2011 04:51AM

Sallie since I think you have for some reason added me to a group of people who have had involvement in the past with abuse I am curious why you would do that. Your play on my name in the leader of the ficticious group you put together makes me believe that. What have I done to lead you to even think I have that in my past. If I am wrong then accept my apologies. If not please explain yourself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: June 26, 2011 06:17AM

Marvin,
Neither of the choices that you offered me are acceptable. I pass on both.
1)You've a right to think what you want and have no need to apologize to me.
2) I've neither the need nor the desire to explain myself. If you're confused about my posts you'll have to rely upon your own obvious intellect to sort through them and find the deeper meaning.
Have a good day.

Date: June 26, 2011 09:45AM

Sallie. Wow talk about narrow minded and defensive. All I asked was why you chose to use my name in your post. Answer or don't answer, do what you want. At least I have the courage to use my real name on these posts, unlike so many others who hide behind screen names. I don't know what I did to offend you but I did offer an olive branch so to speak. So nice to have it smacked back in my face. There is no deeper meaning in my posts as there seems to be in yours. You have a good night also.

Date: June 26, 2011 11:01AM

Truthseeker,
You are so right about the narcissism. People need to read up on it. These people are narcissists.
What happened to your daughter and so many others has to stop.
You are right about that man. Who gives up so easily if he's innocent. Why would a child lie? They are protecting each other...it's just so sick.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2011 11:10AM by Sallie.

Posted by: justagirljh ()
Date: June 26, 2011 01:48PM

Date: June 26, 2011 06:46PM

Marvin,
I can see you are much different than most of the other posters on this site, You are a courageous man. I agree. That's very true. Calling yourself Marvin makes you courageous.
Marvin I have an idea.
Maybe you would have better control over the conversation if you could redirect it onto John Hove's Facebook account.
If you offer to give people information by redirecting them onto John Hoves Facebook then you will know who is posting. A courageous man such as yourself could and should have more control over everyone.
Or......has that one all ready been tried? Hmmmm????
Regards,
Sally

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2011 06:53PM by Sallie.

Date: June 26, 2011 06:53PM

Sallie I am not trying to "control" any conversation. I merely joined this discussion group to try and reconnect with old friends who I have not seen in decades. I was shocked and am very disturbed that people I looked up to and felt love for have been found to be involved either directly, indirectly or had knowledge of horrible things being done to others. I am thinking of just not logging on anymore or responding to posts, even when my name is used in such a negative way.

Date: June 26, 2011 08:30PM

Marvin,
You can send some PMs to SURFER. He's your age. He left the group the same time you did. You knew all the same people.
Voila...instant reconnect.
Best of all Marvin is the fact that SURFER is a THERAPIST. Any emotional wounds which I may have inflicted upon you can be easily healed by your old friend who is also a therapist.
I would also love to talk to Surfer again.
He posted some very UNCONVENTIONAL IDEAS about treating DD on this site and I would love to hear him spout more about these unconventional types of treatment that he seems to offer.
.....sigh.....
Be well,

Posted by: exfollower ()
Date: June 26, 2011 09:53PM

to moderator,

'sallie' is not only being disruptive w/ her manic (schizophrenic?) posts, she is rude, insulting; and ACCUSING other posters. her paranoia seems to make her attack everyone; and more than one poster has said they will no longer use the forum, simply because of her. (if a member of this cult wanted to do this they would be banned, no?

Date: June 26, 2011 11:11PM

TRUE STORY

I'm in my 20s and my friend had been co-erced by her partner to engage in a sex act that was off-beat. She was telling me that she was scared. She said to me...I'll paraphrase...something like...''For the first time in my life I think I've done something that God can't forgive..''. That's what she said. Then she asked me and said ''what do you think?'' She asked me ''Do you think there are some things that God can't forgive?''
I just couldn't answer.
I just didn't know.
We're not allowed to preach on this site but this is a true story. A real conversation. This friend of mine is still in this group. She has children.
Does she read this?
Will she read this post?
I'm so sick to my stomach and burdened by this whole mess.
I actually feel guilty.
All my friends. Victims of sex crimes and now they have children.
Can I answer the question on this site.
If she asked me that question now I would answer her. I would say that ''there is nothing which God can't forgive as long as we are truly repentant and want to change and try. Just try.''
That's what I should have said.
I'm sorry I never spoke up back then.
She probably knows who I am and if she's reading this I hope she hears me when I tell her that I love her and I miss her and I wish she would give up this whole mess.

Current Page: 73 of 117

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.