Current Page: 9 of 57
Re: Trumpet Call of God
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: August 19, 2010 11:16AM

To bring in a BRILLIANT move from "Oh God!" the movie, I think that perhaps ancient hebrew or sanscrit(sp?) should be used to write specific questions for The Lord god(small "g") Timothy to answer when he "channels" his 'god'.

Maybe even latin, spanish, french and arabic. Chinese? Okay with me!

If Timothy has no idea what they say, then he is a fraud with an english-speaking only "god".

Is this a challenge worth taking, Trumpeters of God?

What is more noble than saving MILLIONS of souls with the excitment this kind of knowlege from your Prophet (Timothy) can bring? Imagine the YouTube hits!!!

Oh, that's right. Only 144,000 will be saved in a world of Billions so the rest of us can go to Hell and burn for an eternity becasue "profit" Timmy says so!

How christian of you! How noble! How loving! (sarcasm/off)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: frogla ()
Date: August 19, 2010 11:21AM

So is timmy boy saying that the rapture will be sometime 2018 or 2011? This is all so frakin confusing to me & thnx a bunch for helping all of us with this bs!!!

honestly, i don't know what he is talking about with all the dates etc etc etc.

Date: August 19, 2010 11:40AM

frogla
So is timmy boy saying that the rapture will be sometime 2018 or 2011? This is all so frakin confusing to me & thnx a bunch for helping all of us with this bs!!!

honestly, i don't know what he is talking about with all the dates etc etc etc.

From what I have read, frogla, lil' Timmy is saying "The Rapture" will happen during the calender year of 2011. This is probably why your husband is so insistant to talk to you about this (he, in his mind, most likely wants to "save" you). After this time we who are "Left Behind", must suffer through the "Judgement".

Consider this, if it is his intention, then it is meant to be kind and loving.

My challenge stands, however. Assuming nothing happens to all us evil, Satanic sinners (such as the Kind and Loving Profit<sic> Timothy consider's us with his Edgar Cayce-wisdom), then in 2018 when we are supposed to all be creamed (again, those of us of not enough faith to "Rapture" in 2011), if in fact (as I believe) NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, will Trent and others come to their senses? I pray they do.

This is not MY idea...it is in the New Testament! (paraphrasing): "Those will come and say look! look!, the time is now and the master returns...do NOT BELIEVE IT. These are FALSE TEACHERS because (this is JESUS talking, now folks) NOT EVEN I KNOW THE EXACT DAY AND TIME, ONLY the Father in Heaven knows."
...except apparently the NEW "god" Timothy.

Gee. I guess The Prophet-god Timothy knows better than the Christ he claims to serve! Maybe he doesn't serve him afterall....Maybe Lord-god Timothy ("All Hail the New Messiah!") serves some other power...

Hmmmmm.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2010 11:52AM by Sparky.

Date: August 19, 2010 11:44AM

windofchange & jadejet
Frogla,

Beautiful daughter of Christ, I know ALL about Trumpet Call of God. Who or what I am doesn’t matter yet. To know who I am will lead us from the subject. Men judges each other on the outside, but He searches the hearts and minds of all people.

Frogla, don’t be afraid but TRUST, and let The Word be your guide…

Frogla, I ask you, what will make The Letters true or false? Isn’t it THE WORD of truth spoken and written by Him? And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. 48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. (John 12:47-48).

Sparky, Frogla and Philly,
I ask you again, do you really want to know the Truth? Then pray, knock, seek, ASK and you shall surely find the Truth. Don’t look left, don’t look right but look UP! there He sits on His throne, kneel down before your King and ask Him to heal you. Look left or right and remain deaf and blind, unable to judge what’s wrong or right. He is The Way, The Truth and the everlasting Life. Ask Him and become One again.
Quote:
frogla
Do you know anything about the Trumpet Call of God & if not then this link is not for you. :)
In reply to [forum.culteducation.com]

Quote:
Wind_Of_Change
Sparky, Frogla and Philly,
Hey, I am new here :)

To:frogla
Date: 08/10/2010
Hello,
I know your husband and am very familiar with the whole trumpetcallofgod group. My heart goes out to you and to Trent. This cult is so deceptive and it is impossible to get anyone in this group to come out or to acknowledge the truth or even see the truth because of the strong demonic delusion. This is a mixture of many things from many different things that are cultish and satanic. It is so deceptive that it almost had me submit to this demonic stuff and accept it, but praise Jesus He has had His hand on me and would NOT let me be deceived(fully) by it all. I would love to talk to you and help in any way I can with any information. I am a strong follower of Jesus and have hope for Trent but he is only going to be freed from this cult by the power of God. That is the only way. So prayer,love,patience, staying in God's Word ALL the time and fasting will fight this spiritual warfare of deception that has taken over your precious husband. He is an elect of God for sure so I feel confident that God will bring him out of this. I made this account just for the purpose of speaking to you. I look forward to hearing back from you. Right now I don't feel comfortable with giving my name or info but maybe once we have spoken.

May Jesus be with you and guide you and protect you.

I have been thinking about these 2 different private messages that i've received and have shared them with trusted others and they too feel that they are "creepy". what are your thoughts sparky? also, thnx for the explanation of the rapture bs of lil timmy boy!

sparky
My challenge stands, however. Assuming nothing happens to all us evil, Satanic sinners (such as the Kind and Loving Profit<sic> Timothy consider's us with his Edgar Cayce-wisdom), then in 2018 when we are supposed to all be creamed (again, those of us of not enough faith to "Rapture" in 2011), if in fact (as I believe) NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, will Trent and others come to their senses?

Idk. There's no guarantee but this is how many cult members exit their cults! Have you heard that?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2010 11:47AM by frogla.

Date: August 19, 2010 12:10PM

These are not that creepy to me. These are people who, let's be blunt:

Worship the MAN known as Timothy. That in and of itself is blasphemy and evil, according to the scriptures.

Timothy cannot part the seas. He cannot stop time. He cannot soften a human heart.

Timothy will claim he has no need to perform such a "miracle" or to prove himself to us skeptics. He is, typically, wrong.

"Extradinary claims demand extradinary evidence" is the battle cry of the skeptic.
Prove me wrong, I will accept your evidence, change my opinion and move on...unlike religion the likes of which is being sold by 'Profit Timmy the First'.

TIMMY: "Prove me wrong? Then I'll spin like crazy to confuse my ill-informed flock and move on. Perhaps I'll tell them they heard wrong being only lowly plebes to my self-professed godhead!"

Is being a skeptic evil? Was Doubting Thomas who needed to touch Jesus' wounds to be sure it was him evil? No. To be a skeptic is to be a normal human.

Sadly, frogla, I did not get the CLEARLY Timothy orchestrated Love-Bombing sent to me that you did. Sad. I love a good "hate/love(same thing) private message".

I say the hate/love private messages are one and the same.

Don't you Man-god worshippers believe to treat your "enemies" (which we are not, BTW) with kindness and it is like pouring a great bowl of hot ash on their heads? Sorry. Doesn't work on those of us who have read and studied the scriptures.

frogla, these are NOT random PM you received. These are being ordered sent by the flailing and failing "Man-god" Timothy-The-All-Knowing.

Why doesn't "The Voice of YWHW" come on here himself? He has the power of God behind him. He is not scared of those of us that lack the direct pipe-line to God's knowledge, is he? Of course not!

Were he to come on here, I will NOT respond to him at all since how can an un-washed mortal (like myself with my feet of clay) expect to communicate to one who speaks for the living god? I can't and won't. Consider me struck dumb.

Instead, I will allow rrmoderator to ask the important questions that he is stiving for.

How can we escape the Judgement? When is the Rapture? How do you earn your money from stocks when everyone with stocks (stock market holdings)is suffering? Is God not only your co-pilot but you stock broker as well?

My ignorant mind is no match for the Vessel of YWHW, that I will admit freely.

Answer us directly, our online den of sinners and tax-collectors, Vessel-of-Christ and help convert those on the sidelines and even those of us here that have hardened hearts...just like Jesus would do...unless the Word of Christ no longer applies from the New Testament to us sinners...

I am all ears (and eyes) and NO TYPING, ANSWERING OR SNARKY COMMENTS(I promise)!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2010 12:27PM by Sparky.

Date: August 19, 2010 12:16PM

LOL@ Sparky!!! thanks for the entertainment! I will send you other pm's like these if i get them. i don't consider myself special @ all for having received them. however, they do sound like someone from within their group for sure. i like your challenge & i've talk to the timmy boy once last summer. LOL!!! Trent says that they all think that i have these super powers. HA!!!!

you have given us all some things to read and think about and right now my brain is way too froggy to delve into this stuff so perhaps tomorrow i can read deeper into this bs. haha!

Posted by: FreeYoMind ()
Date: August 19, 2010 06:58PM

According to Timothy the rapture will occur sometimes around now and the end of 2011. He will not be raptured, cuz he is one of the 144.000 (he claims he is a virgin in spirit, body and mind) who will not be raptured but left on the earth to speak the "truth" to the rest of the world. According to him, everybody who denies the letters will not be raptured. He does not say that people who do not believe in the letters wont go to heaven - he says that these people who don't are blinded.

One more thing: The letters say, that 144.000 prophets have already been sent out. Timothy, where are they? I have not seen 1 besides Timothy!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2010 07:19PM by FreeYoMind.

Date: August 20, 2010 08:40AM

From frogla:
sparky
My challenge stands, however. Assuming nothing happens to all us evil, Satanic sinners (such as the Kind and Loving Profit<sic> Timothy consider's us with his Edgar Cayce-wisdom), then in 2018 when we are supposed to all be creamed (again, those of us of not enough faith to "Rapture" in 2011), if in fact (as I believe) NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, will Trent and others come to their senses?

Idk. There's no guarantee but this is how many cult members exit their cults! Have you heard that?[/quote]

From Sparky:Thanks for your thoughts, frogla...sorry I didn't respond sooner.

Many people do exit cults when their eyes are opened. I don't know if there is any statistics on this (I doubt there is).

I think the christian cults may have a better chance of escape since the New Testament clearly teaches that when a "Teacher" (or PROPHET such as the self-proclaimed voice of 'god', Timothy) makes an end-times claim and it is WRONG (even by a day, a week or a month according to the Bible) then that teacher/prophet is a FALSE teacher/FALSE prophet and must be shunned immediately.

Your husband according to another poster claims he may have been incorrect about when "The Rapture" will occur and maybe not this year (2010) but maybe later. I doubt your husband thinks he is a voice of god. He is quoting the False Prophet Timothy and his Fasle Prophet wife. They were wrong.

Time to wake up, husband of frogla! Get out now!

Timothy is clearly a false prophet. I don't have to wait for 2011 or 2018 to know this. He is a deceiver and his followers are deluded and confused by him and his wife. His followers must be supported when they FINALLY WAKE UP and leave this pawn of the "Anti-Christ" (just using New Testament language here).

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2010 08:46AM by Sparky.

Posted by: philly ()
Date: August 20, 2010 07:47PM

[quote SparkyI think the christian cults may have a better chance of escape since the New Testament clearly teaches that when a "Teacher" (or PROPHET such as the self-proclaimed voice of 'god', Timothy) makes an end-times claim and it is WRONG (even by a day, a week or a month according to the Bible) then that teacher/prophet is a FALSE teacher/FALSE prophet and must be shunned immediately.

Hi Sparky
Can you tell us where in the Bible it says this (all good ammunition saved up for the right time and place).

Thank you
Philly

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 20, 2010 09:47PM

According to public records Speed T. Rathbun aka "Timothy" the so-called "prophet" owns property in Hastings, Nebraska. And he also seems to own property in Greely, Colorado.

This property is listed under the names Speed T. A. Rathbun and Amy J. Rathbun, his wife.

Average house price in the Nebraska neighborhood where Speed T. Rathbun (aka Timothy) lives is listed as $75,300.

Greely, Colorado, where Speed T. Rathbun (aka Timothy) apparently owns a second residence, lists the average price for a home there at $105,100.

This means that Speed T. Rathbun's real estate assets may be worth about $180,000 in approximate appraised value.

How does the "Prophet Timothy" afford this?

Timothy lives with his second wife and three children, according to what I have heard.

Rathbun was previously divorced and supposedly has children from his first marriage.

It's unclear what monthly child support Speed T. Rathbun (aka Timothy) is obligated to pay. But nevertheless the "prophet" must make a profit from somewhere to pay his monthly bills.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2010 09:14PM by rrmoderator.

Current Page: 9 of 57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.