Current Page: 6 of 57
Re: Trumpet Call of God
Posted by: frogla ()
Date: August 17, 2010 03:29AM

Moderator, why do you wanna know this?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2010 03:44AM by frogla.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 17, 2010 03:32AM

rrmoderator
Can anyone on this thread identify a specific letter that says something that can be seen as an error contradicting the bible?

What mistakes have you spotted in Timothy's letters that you can share here?

Moderator why do you wanna know this?

Date: August 17, 2010 03:46AM

What can we do as a team to help other ppl who are getting sucked into this crap?

Posted by: Michelle123 ()
Date: August 17, 2010 06:33AM

Moderator this is part of letter someone sent to me. I left out the name of the person who sent it to me and changed the names of others for privacy reasons.

This person was wanting to warn some that she knew...

Also I found enough faulty info in his first 3 letters to discredit them all! So hopefully they will not be stubborn and prideful about it, and actually have a teachable spirit...

Volume 1 10/5/04 Seek and you shall find...for the way lies before you
a letter given to Timothy, for Kathy
Question: What is the highway of holiness?

Ok this is me writing, I'm only going to quote the letter in certain places. I will write below each quote. ((((This is the person saying it is me writing and going to quote not me Michelle)))))

God the Father speaking through Timothy: You are on this very road now which leads to the road that I will also lay.
There are only two roads: The Broad road and the Narrow road. The narrow road has already been laid by Jesus Christ.

God:Though Timothy is yet a novice.....
......Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil. 1st Timothy 3:6

God:Then shall I raise him(Timothy)above all those who remain in his land.
Acts 10:34 God is no respecter of persons
John the baptist said that I must decrease and Jesus must increase.

God:Have faith in him(Timothy)
Jesus said Have faith in God. Mark 11:22
That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men but in the power of God. 1st Cor.2:5
1st Peter 1:21.....that your faith and hope might be in God.

God:ask and he (Timothy)will answer, for I will put all answers in him.....
Colossians 2:2-4 (read the whole chapter I'll only write 3&4) Speaking of Christ- In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. And this I say, lest any man beguile you with enticing words.

Is Timothy replacing Jesus or the Holy Spirit? Are we to pray to Timothy? Where in the bible does it say to take all our questions to Timothy because God gave him all the answers?

God:Come together in prayer with Timothy and his wife, and what you seek, if you still do not find. I will speak and Timothy will write all that you desire to know.
2nd Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

((((((My friend speaking))))))
Timothy makes himself the mediator, which is so wrong! It is no different than what Catholic's do with Mary and the priest's!!!
We go to the Lord directly and need NO man to speak for us!

Oh! And I too knew almost nothing about the details of these cult groups, until I started looking into it because of all this strange stuff they believe. Ellen G. White reminds me so much of Timothy!!!!
Trent and them are also very very wise&sneaky with not giving you too much of what they truly believe, but rather small serpent doses so they can minipulate your mind.
Trent is who connected me with these kids. They live down the street from me. Fred(I changed the name) is 24 and works for Trent. Wilma is Fred's girlfriend who lives with him. And Betty is Wilma's best friend from Florida that they got to move here and join their cult. She also lives with them. It's sort of convenient how Timothy gets a "letter from God", for every new comer. Kinda reals them in, ya know?! Oh, God gave you a letter for me?! Oh wow, this is the real deal!!! Then they are obligated to start "trumpeting the letters" as they say....
>>>>>end<<<<<<

The bible says a little leaven leavens the whole lump. If a gospel is off even 1% the bible says to discredit the rest of it too. Satan himself knows the scriptures and is able to quot them. He is deceitful and is out to steal, kill and destroy. He knows how to make something look like it's truth by making it ALMOST line up with scripture but not quite completely lining up. Also here is a link to the letter about hell. It does not line up with the bible at all. They teach that when an unsaved person dies they are not conscience and they will not be eternally tormented. Jesus says there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth and that there will be eternal torment. Also Timothy claims God told him that the rapture will be in 2011. Anyway hope this helps.

And frogla is there a way me and you could talk in private? I have an yahoo e-mail, g-mail and a facebook. Let me know how we can exchange e-mails.

Posted by: Michelle123 ()
Date: August 17, 2010 06:38AM

Moderator I wanted to tell you that is a actual letter that someone sent me not a letter from the trumpet call of god. The persons letter starts at ... Also I found enough faulty info in his first 3 letters to discredit them all! So hopefully they will not be stubborn and prideful about it, and actually have a teachable spirit... and then I put >>>>>end<<<<< at the end of the letter. Sorry I just wanted to clarify that so there are no misunderstandings or confusion.

Date: August 17, 2010 07:42AM

Trent, sent this to me recently to let me know that he's gotta separate himself from me cuz of these 2 letters!
Lost Sheep
4/8/10 From God The Father and YahuShua HaMashiach, Jesus The Christ, Our Lord and Savior - A Letter Given to Jayse... For All Those Who Call of Themselves Christians, Who Have Not Embraced Their Savior in Truth, and For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord of Heaven and Earth: I HAVE SEEN IT!... NO MORE! Says The Lord... NO LONGER SHALL THIS SIN PROLIFERATE BEFORE MY FACE!

Thus says The Lord your Redeemer, He who weeps for you...
Even with many tears I speak to you,
Oh My beloved lost sheep, who have gone astray...

Why?... Why have you forsaken Me?...
You were to be My treasure...
Oh, how I weep for you... Oh, how We weep for you!...

Turn aside, for The Lord does call to you!

Do you not hear Me weeping? Have you not tasted of My bitter tears? Have you not heard the sound of sorrow, which fills My voice? Do you not know the depths of My love?...

Where are you?!...
You are lost, chasing after every unclean thing.

Come home... Come home!... COME HOME...
There is no more time.

The time has now come for The Father’s indignation to be poured out, and you, oh insolent children of disobedience, shall drink of it.

Here I am... Look up!

Give Me glory, and repent in dust and ashes...
Wail and lament... Cry out!

For there is One!...
One name, by which you must be saved...
One God, One Savior, One Fulfillment...
I am He, beloved... YahuShua is My name.
Come home, wait no longer... The time is now.

Thus has The Lord spoken, and so shall it be...
For I swear by Myself, IT HAS BEGUN!
AND
My Word Has Gone Forth, Yet Who Has Embraced it? Who Has Cupped Their Ears to Listen?... Says The Lord
4/18/10 From God The Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord: If you embrace the Bible, yet reject the Letters, you deny the Word of The Lord; and if you embrace the Letters, yet reject the Bible, you deny the Word of The Lord... For I am The Author and Finisher thereof.

Is this not how it has always been?... Even toward every prophet which I have sent, even to YahuShua who is called Jesus, who is and was THE Prophet and Deliverer, The Mashiach? The people, to whom the prophets were sent, indeed had a form of godliness, but denied the power thereof, saying to themselves, “We believe the Torah (Bible), yet we will reject these sent to us... Yea, we shall stone them in word and deed, and cast all their cords from us”... Though I, Myself, had sent them, even The Christ. And was not the Word of God through the prophets, even the words of The Christ, added to the Bible?

Indeed, there is nothing new under the sun... For as My people refused Me in all times past, with a stiff arm and stretched out neck, with their foreheads and hearts hardened, so it is this day. For all these, called by Christ’s name, are very rebellious houses... Houses, full of blind guides speaking to the deaf, endeavoring to teach the dumb the songs of men... Says The Lord.
This is where Timothy's letter ends!

Trent wrote this @ the end that "I'll be separate. I'll be praying for you".

Date: August 17, 2010 07:48AM

michelle123
Trent is who connected me with these kids. They live down the street from me. Fred(I changed the name) is 24 and works for Trent. Wilma is Fred's girlfriend who lives with him. And Betty is Wilma's best friend from Florida that they got to move here and join their cult. She also lives with them. It's sort of convenient how Timothy gets a "letter from God", for every new comer. Kinda reals them in, ya know?! Oh, God gave you a letter for me?! Oh wow, this is the real deal!!! Then they are obligated to start "trumpeting the letters" as they say....

that is exactly how timothy reeled in trent. are you talking about my trent connected you with these kids?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 17, 2010 09:11PM

The purpose of pointing out problems with individual letters is to let people see what you see as the biblical problems with this group.

What in Timothy's letters caused you to reject them as man-made?

By identifying such mistakes here, where anyone can Google and find them, it will help others.

It's important to establish a record so others are not hurt and other families broken up.

Timothy has a "publishing" business and says he is self-employed, but claims that he doesn't make any money from the letters.

So then how does he support his family?

According to public records he owns real estate in Hastings, Nebraska.

How can he maintain that property and support a wife and children unless he is somehow making a living? And given all the time he spends on the letters how is that possible?

It seems like money is involved in "Trumpet Call" and that some cash flow exists related to this ministry.

Date: August 18, 2010 01:37AM

*moderator! thnx a bunch for the explanation & that makes sense!

*how do we find out these answers like where timothy gets $?

*he told trent that, @ one time they are all living off timothy's predicted stock earnings of his father n laws.

*i have an India receipt from trent that he accidentally left lying around the flat for over $300. i think that they're sending backpacks to India kids full of trumpet stuff.

*i will list a few things from his letters, for example the visions that timothy and his wife had, i knew immediately are not scriptural & that caused me reject them. i'll be back with some other findings that i knew were red flags for me.

*my brain is foggy today and i've got a full day ahead and won't be home till later tonight so not sure if i'll have it by tonight but by tomorrow is more likely.

*thnx moderator for your help!

Date: August 18, 2010 01:39AM

frogla
michelle123

that is exactly how timothy reeled in trent. are you talking about my trent connected you with these kids?

what do you mean that Fred works for Trent? thnx!

Current Page: 6 of 57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.