Current Page: 11 of 57
Re: Trumpet Call of God
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: August 22, 2010 11:36AM

think4myself
FreeYoMind
btw. its also strange that timothy calls himself "Timothy Lfgahc" on the net... whats that!? (facebook, myspace and so on)

Lfgahc stands for Letters from God and His Christ. Took a while but my son figured it out.

Thanks for the translation. It still makes Speed (aka "Timothy") a misled man, in my book.

This is a great example of "The Blind leading the Blind". I get no joy from pointing this out since Speed is a false teacher who is claiming to lead by Divine Right and thus is condeming his followers to following the "wrong path."

Speed is NOT god as he claims to be. Were he I would be a pile of ashes since all the lightening that strikes around here all the time should have found it's mark by now (i.e., ME; the evil monster who calls Speed Timothy out on him false prophecies and the skeptic who believes he is a liar and a con-man).

Worshippers of god Timothy lurk here. Why doesn't the Holy Spirit fill them with wisdom or courage to answer these charges or at least to challenge my suggestions? Why am I not corrected and rebuked? Silence of the lurkers means "agreement" (Law 101).

I will take your muted response as you have nothing to say and believe I am 100% correct.

GREAT!

Now explain how the makes his money without selling/asking for anything?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2010 11:49AM by Sparky.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: frogla ()
Date: August 22, 2010 11:43AM

Do any of you find this quote a bit strange, scary, and something of importance?!!

trumpetcallofgodonline
Timothy! Hear the word of the Lord! You are My prophet, My student, My apostle. You shall become much more...yea, a “god” among men, for I shall share of Myself with you. I will live in you like none before. As in the days of Elisha, who asked of God double, even so shall My witnesses have in those days...even double times ten shall they receive. Of such one you are, and will become, Timothy.

this strikes me as very scary and David Koreshlike. Also very narcissistic! I can't get over that timmy man thinks that God is saying that he is becoming more that a god among men. WTheck?

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: August 22, 2010 11:53AM

The Tin-god Timmy is just that...a false prophet and teacher. Unlike the Antichrist, the False Tin-god Timmy has no magic powers and no great wisdom. All the False Tin-god Timmy has is his group of core believers who pay for his and his wife's lifestyle at the tune of $93,000.00 per year.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2010 11:54AM by Sparky.

Date: August 22, 2010 11:58AM

What do you think "misc. publishing" is all about?

Could that be the "letters" and/or other religious materials?

Is this the way Timothy makes his money?

Is being a "prophet" profitable?

how did you find out these facts? i hired a PI and he found what you did but he said that speed wasn't married before was the PI incorrect? Also, i don't remember the PI saying that the Rathbun's owned any property if so where?

also, aren't prophets not supposed to make $? how can we blow them out of the water with this $ stuff. this has always seemed to be a key to these card falling.

are the other members paying that $93,000?

i know that he' false not a god etc but what good is finding out this stuff when my husband won't even listen cuz i'm a scoffer etc?

Posted by: Michelle123 ()
Date: August 22, 2010 01:01PM

frogla

This is not a letter I wrote. This is a letter I received from someone I came across that was also almost deceived by these letters. I changed the names but will send you the actual letter.

Michelle

Date: August 22, 2010 01:19PM

okay! :-D i received your email & thnx a bunch! i will read more on this site and talk to you tomorrow! it's midnight here & i'm fading. lol i'm so happy that you wrote to me and that we'll be in touch!!!! *yawns*

Date: August 22, 2010 09:57PM

i've got so much to catch up on here so bare with me as i catch up! also, i'm thinking of making this more like a blog to help others like myself, michelle, philly, etc. what do y'all think? also, maybe we can make this site be first on google search with google ads. i'm excited!! what do y'all think?

Posted by: wendyjduncan ()
Date: August 25, 2010 07:59AM

Rick Ross' site gets mega hits a day and is one of the few cult awareness/educational sites that inquirers can come to if they have questions about a specific group. I am so glad that you and Sparky and the others have posted so much information on this thread. I know that it can and will be used to warn others about the danger of this groups.

I'm not saying that you should not start a blog, but just wanted you to consider the benefit of what you are doing here.

Posted by: AS2014 ()
Date: August 27, 2010 02:24AM

Wow--since I was last here, this thread has exploded! That's amazing. Michelle123, I agree that the Holy Spirit is using you to expose this deception.

I think it was frogla who I promised, the last time I was here, that I would share some Bible verses that helped me understand that the teachings were unscriptural. I found them when researching this cult (because that's what it is). I never got around to sending the verses, because I became busy with school and other things in my life, but that's not an excuse. God obviously used others to step in and carry this discussion forwards.

I will post more on this discussion when I have a chance, but here are some verses which contradict what is said in the letters about keeping the Sabbath. There are other doctrinal problems in these Letters as well but here I will focus on the Sabbath.

Galatians 4:8-10: "Formerly, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those who by nature are not gods. 9But now that you know God—or rather are known by God—how is it that you are turning back to those weak and miserable principles? Do you wish to be enslaved by them all over again? 10You are observing special days and months and seasons and years!"

Romans 14:1-21

1Accept him whose faith is weak, without passing judgment on disputable matters. 2One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables. 3The man who eats everything must not look down on him who does not, and the man who does not eat everything must not condemn the man who does, for God has accepted him. 4Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.
5One man considers one day more sacred than another; another man considers every day alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. 6He who regards one day as special, does so to the Lord. He who eats meat, eats to the Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he who abstains, does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God. 7For none of us lives to himself alone and none of us dies to himself alone. 8If we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.

9For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living. 10You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat. 11It is written:
" 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord,
'every knee will bow before me;
every tongue will confess to God.' "[a] 12So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God.

13Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in your brother's way. 14As one who is in the Lord Jesus, I am fully convinced that no food is unclean in itself. But if anyone regards something as unclean, then for him it is unclean. 15If your brother is distressed because of what you eat, you are no longer acting in love. Do not by your eating destroy your brother for whom Christ died. 16Do not allow what you consider good to be spoken of as evil. 17For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, 18because anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God and approved by men.

19Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification. 20Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food. All food is clean, but it is wrong for a man to eat anything that causes someone else to stumble. 21It is better not to eat meat or drink wine or to do anything else that will cause your brother to fall.

The passage from Romans obviously also discusses clean and unclean foods as well. I believe someone said that the cult preaches against eating of pork. The Bible makes it clear that this is a matter of individual conscience and God will not condemn anyone for eating "unclean" foods or for considering every day alike.

Posted by: AS2014 ()
Date: August 27, 2010 02:30AM

Also, I forgot to add--when I was first on here I seriously considered starting a blog about this movement and others in the church that are distorting God's Word. I think there are far more than most Christians realize. I've been wanting to do something like that for a while, but I wasn't sure how I'd attract an audience for it. If I know I have a few potential readers right here, I'd be willing to start up the blog. :)

I realize this site gets lots of hits, because it was the first thing that came up when I Googled something like "Letters from God and his Christ" "false prophet." However, this is a cult education forum and I think the people who are susceptible to this cult could benefit from a blog that focuses on false teaching in the Christian church. I have a feeling most of the people who fall prey to Trumpet Call of God are Christians who are maybe sincere in their faith, but are looking for "new" teachings and are young or inexperienced without much knowledge of the Bible. I know of at least two other really good sites about deceptions and false teaching in the church, but as far as I know, neither addresses Trumpet Call of God.

Current Page: 11 of 57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.