Current Page: 7 of 57
Re: Trumpet Call of God
Posted by: FreeYoMind ()
Date: August 18, 2010 03:22AM

Is this the religious spirit of the seventh day adventists?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 18, 2010 03:24AM

I'm so glad that god started this conversation between you guys right now. Thank You Lord Jesus.

Date: August 18, 2010 03:33AM

@frogla Can't wait to read about the vision of Timothy! I need as much evidence as possible, as I'm in discussion with someone who is into this stuff. I will not mention anything about you, cuz i can imagine u dont want that.

Posted by: wendyjduncan ()
Date: August 18, 2010 08:17AM

Hi Rick,

Thank you for your questions about the letters. When Doug and I first met frogla two years ago, we didn't know what to think about the group that her husband was in. She was introduced to us by another cult awareness group, Watchman Fellowship, and was instrumental in our starting a family support group.

After hearing about the group and checking into it further, it appears that this group has all the characteristics of a cult. Doug and I both tried to read Timothy's letters, but for some reason - either the creep factor or because the letters were triggering), we were not able to read very far. We did have another trusted person, who is active in the cult awareness arena, give us her take on the letters. She was unequivocal in her belief that the letters were demonic. Timothy's claim that God is speaking through his pen is classic occultic automatic writing. Frogla has also been in contact with other cult experts and I don't think that there is any doubt that the Trumpet Call of God is cultic.

Speaking from a Christian perspective, there is no justification for this type of occult activity. There is absolutely no Christian clergy from any recognized, mainstream denomination who would condone this.

Posted by: philly ()
Date: August 18, 2010 08:13PM

Re Frogla
*i have an India receipt from trent that he accidentally left lying around the flat for over $300. i think that they're sending backpacks to India kids full of trumpet stuff.

My husband too, has given money to an 'orphanage' in India, on several occasions. We here are well educated and well read and question this man's teachings. It's a scary thought that these young people, with a poor grasp of English are being duped into Timothy's version of 'Christianity'.

Also, if Timmy is living off 'daddy's money' - surely that's not in agreement with what he preaches? How can gambling on the stock market possibly line up with what he believes?

It's very interesting that after this topic lay dormant for some time there's suddenly a lot of interest. Very worrying too.

Philly

Posted by: philly ()
Date: August 18, 2010 08:15PM

wendyjduncan
Hi Rick,

Thank you for your questions about the letters. When Doug and I first met frogla two years ago, we didn't know what to think about the group that her husband was in. She was introduced to us by another cult awareness group, Watchman Fellowship, and was instrumental in our starting a family support group.

After hearing about the group and checking into it further, it appears that this group has all the characteristics of a cult. Doug and I both tried to read Timothy's letters, but for some reason - either the creep factor or because the letters were triggering), we were not able to read very far. We did have another trusted person, who is active in the cult awareness arena, give us her take on the letters. She was unequivocal in her belief that the letters were demonic. Timothy's claim that God is speaking through his pen is classic occultic automatic writing. Frogla has also been in contact with other cult experts and I don't think that there is any doubt that the Trumpet Call of God is cultic.

Speaking from a Christian perspective, there is no justification for this type of occult activity. There is absolutely no Christian clergy from any recognized, mainstream denomination who would condone this.

This is scary stuff....

Wendy you mention a family support group - is there someone in your family who's a 'trumpeter'?

My husband is heavily involved in this group.

Philly

Date: August 19, 2010 12:03AM

what i found most confusing (besides a lot of laws like avoiding certain food, praying 3 times a day...) was this:

"------You are My prophet, My student, My apostle. You shall become much more...yea, a “god” among men, for I shall share of Myself with you. I will live in you like none before. As in the days of Elisha, who asked of God double, even so shall My witnesses have in those days.------" - Timothy

Posted by: frogla ()
Date: August 19, 2010 02:41AM

Very well said Wendy! i couldn't have said it better!

Wendy Duncan

This is one of the main reasons it's so hard for me to read these letters so reading them and slicing and dicing them up to help others is gonna be a super struggle for me.

i do think tho it can & will help others like this freeyomind person have better discernment when coming across this demonic stuff.

Posted by: frogla ()
Date: August 19, 2010 02:48AM

Freeyomind,
it seems that timothy draws from many religious spirits and it has been said, by a cult expert, that yes 7th day adventist is one of them. i would appreciate if you don't mention my name to any of these ppl. my only advice for you is to run the other way fast! i don't know why you're even considering it? can you tell me what interests you in this occultist demonic stuff? i don't know if i'm comfortable "helping" you make this decision. i've made mine and it's not to believe, read, or listen to these letters & my husband is very clear on this. why are you even wondering?

WendyJDuncan

after hearing what wendy said here why even bother? just saying.... freeyomind, i really don't understand why you are interested in this stuff and how you don't see that it's demonic in nature. really?!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2010 02:48AM by frogla.

Date: August 19, 2010 03:19AM

@frogla I gave the letters a chance, u know, i'm just evaluating - but i think that god led me to you - i do believe you and i am glad that i did not fall into the trap! I'm really shocked that Trent wants to separate from you! I feel sorry for you.
For me the letters first seemed to be exciting u know... I thougt like: Whow, someone who claims to be a prophet - never heard of such a guy before. I kind of wanted to believe that these letters are from god. I'm quite dissappointed of the christian churches - and thats also a fact these letters use to be more appealing to people - Many people are dissapointed of the churches, cuz satan spirit is dwellin' everywhere.. thats why i was kind of a potential victim for such a revolutionary call of timothy. I hope that god will reveal the truth about the letters more and more, so that people do not buy this spirit too quickly.

Current Page: 7 of 57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.