Current Page: 8 of 57
Re: Trumpet Call of God
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: August 19, 2010 03:31AM

Here is frogla's husbands website:

[www.gracehead.com]

Timothy (Self-proclaimed Prophet of Trumpet Call of God) makes the claim that he IS and IS NOT adding to the Bible. He makes many references that no one may change the scripture.

Then he spins it and quotes the prophets from the Torah, etc. laying their ancient claim to prophecy and therefore "Speaking directly for Jesus/God/???" and therefore he (The human Timothy) is NOT laying new claims or making changes...it is Jesus/God/??? who is speaking "Through" him. Here is the lesson from Gracehead's website making this claim:

Question: Are the Letters from God and His Christ an "adding to" the Bible?

Answer: Yes and No. Yes, because they are the Word of the Lord and are in perfect agreement with the Bible, having the very same Author, the Lord Himself. No, because I, myself, have not added to the Bible.

My friends, I do not wish to replace, or take away, or add to the Holy Bible! Rather, these words and this understanding was given to me by the Lord, and is for all those who have ears to hear. He, ALONE, may "add to" His Word for our benefit, and to give us greater understanding.
I hear this question from churches and other Christians frequently. And they use this as an excuse to discount the Letters from God and His Christ. But if their assertion holds true, that no one should "add to" the words of the Bible, then the Bible should have been a very short Book indeed, also making the Lord a hypocrite.

The following verses warn against "adding to" God's Word:

In order to obey the mitzvot (word) of ADONAI your God which I am giving you, do not add to what I am saying, and do not subtract from it. (Deuteronomy 4:2)

Everything I am commanding you, you are to take care to do. Do not add to it or subtract from it. (Deuteronomy 12:32)

Don't add anything to His words; or He will rebuke you, and you be found a liar.
(Proverbs 30:6)

I warn everyone hearing the words of the prophecy in this Book that if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues written in this book. (Revelation 22:18)

These verses clearly say NOT to add to God's Word, yet do not mention not adding to the Bible. If this were true, then the Bible should've ended at Deuteronomy 4:2. It is very clear that each consecutive book of the Bible is an "adding to". Neither did the Israelites interpret these verses as not adding to the Bible, otherwise each consecutive prophet would have been labeled "false"

Timothy is clearly setting himself up as a modern day prophet along with his wife(?) Bethany. Therefore, when Lil' Timmy spouts off his rants about end times, his followers all quake in fear and wonder since it is not Lil' Timmy saying this stuff (that would be blasphemy), it is Jesus/God/???

When I get more time I will dig through his incredibly boring "God-Speak" rants and post excerts here with supporting links.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2010 03:45AM by Sparky.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: frogla ()
Date: August 19, 2010 03:35AM

sparky
Here is frogla's husbands website:

[www.gracehead.com]

this website is my husbands however timmy took over and now it's inactive. i'll give y'all more sites later gotta run!

Date: August 19, 2010 05:30AM

Here is something I picked up from Trumpet Call of God's website that deserves wider attention. In this, Timothy claims that Jesus/God/??? told him that the end time is near. If I read the following correctly, Timothy is predicting "The Rapture" to take place sometime in 2011.

End-time churches are frightening thing. They bring to mind the Heaven's Gate cult suicides/self-castrations and the People's Temple of Jim Jones (Murder/suicide).

Let's hope this does NOT repeat itself with this group. Most likely Timothy will just pick a "New Date" of the End Times and claim he "mis-heard" Jesus/God/???

See for yourself and chime in if I misread this or failed to undertstand correctly:

Question: Are we currently in the “Last Week”, the time of great tribulation?
Answer: No. But the “Last Week” is very near.
Note: It is important to remember, that it is not I who stated the things you read in the
Letters from God and His Christ, but rather I wrote as I heard from the Lord, unless
otherwise stated at the top of the Letter.
So then, the Lord God has said, “In seven years (from 2004), I send My Son to pluck (rapture) from
the earth all those both dead and still living who belong to Me; the rest left to fall under My judgment
(the Last Week)”. And, again, in another Letter, the Lord said, “Hence (from this point forward), in six
years time shall the nations fall, for the beast (antichrist) is now among them.” The Lord is saying that
the nations will be in the process of falling from grace, during the next six years, beginning from 2004;
also the nations will be in a process of collapse (economically, from war, natural disasters, etc.) during
this same time, culminating in their fall to the antichrist.
According to the Lord’s timeline, 2004 is one week (seven years) before the beginning
of the“Last Week”, which is also a period of seven years. The Last Week begins around
[12011] and ends around [12018].
Therefore, we are in the times of tribulation or troubles, but not “the” tribulation of the “Last Week”,
spoken of in the Books of Daniel and Revelation.
As Christians, we will soon be entering into a heightened period of tribulation and persecution,
according to Revelation 2:10...”Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer. Behold, the devil
shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation [2ten days]. Be
thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life”. These “ten days” shall begin [3this year],
as the Lord has both shown and spoken to Me. And from this time of trouble, the true Christians will
escape around [12011]...”Watch ye, therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy

source: [www.trumpetcallofgod.com]

It is important to note that the Book of Daniel is considered by most biblical scholars to be questionable at best and an outright forgery at worst.

The Book of Revelation is believed to be, by many scholars, in reference to Emperor Nero (whose name translates as the fearsome "666") and his persecutions of the early Christian cult (prior to it being a real church). Members were saying "Screw this!" and quitting in droves until this amazingly well-timed "prophecy" (God moves in mysterious ways, eh?) arrived to save the early christians and keep them together. Please remember, Biblical prophecy according to rabbis (and who should know better?) ALWAYS occurs within 70 years of being made, otherise it is considered more less than useless.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2010 05:39AM by Sparky.

Date: August 19, 2010 05:55AM

Here is another verbatim quote of The Prophet Timothy (so I don't misquote him).

Note he goes into great detail about the exact dates of the realization of the Book of Revelation:

Question: Is 2008 the beginning of the Tribulation Period?
Answer: No. Rather 2008 begins the last “ten days (years)” of trouble, as described in Revelation
2:10.The signs of the fulfillment of these “ten days or years” have already begun, which will lead to a
period of much greater persecution of Christians, and even all we stand for, lasting for ten years.
Ten Days (Years) of Trouble
A period of tribulation is noted in both the Letters from God and His Christ and in the book of
Revelation.
...Behold, they shall sing and have tribulation ten days. Lo, they shall be cast into
prison and held in captivity by satan. Yet, they shall, by no means, be bound; neither
can their mouths be stopped. Yea, I, even I, shall free them, and they shall fly away on
the third day. ~ (Letters from God and His Christ, Volume 7, “The Time Has Come”)
Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is
about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have
tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life. ~
Revelation 2:10 NKJV

Question: Is 2011 the beginning of the Tribulation Period?
Answer: Yes. After I heard God’s voice for the first time, over three years ago, I prayed fervently,
asking when will this tribulation period begin. The Lord answered clearly, “2011”. The Lord is indeed
a revealer of secrets, to those who diligently seek His face at all times and concerning all things...
ADONAI, God, does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants the prophets (Amos 3:7).
Regarding 2011-2018 as the “Last Week”
Concerning the Last Week of Daniel, 2011-2018, please study the chart and carefully read the Bible
Study, entitled, “Evidence Supporting 2011-2018 as the Last Week”. (Also see “The Seventy Weeks of
Daniel Supplement” Study). Both studies are available by clicking on the Bible/Letter Study icon on
this website.

source: [www.trumpetcallofgod.com] (1:58)

This whole Q&A are NOT the actual dream interpretations from Prophet Timothy, but his "in a nutshell" explainations.

This is rich in typical cult-controls. Example, the warnings to those of us (ME AND YOU FOLKS) who dare to question his validity. It goes on to mention God giving him a sharp sword to strike us all down with. I think metaphorically, but who knows with any of these cults.

Also the threat that you can question Timothy, but once you accept him to question him is "Blasphemy" (my word, not Timothy's, but it amounts to the same thing: Complete Control over his flock).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2010 06:02AM by Sparky.

Date: August 19, 2010 08:08AM

FreeYoMind
what i found most confusing (besides a lot of laws like avoiding certain food, praying 3 times a day...) was this:

"------You are My prophet, My student, My apostle. You shall become much more...yea, a “god” among men, for I shall share of Myself with you. I will live in you like none before. As in the days of Elisha, who asked of God double, even so shall My witnesses have in those days.------" - Timothy

FreeYoMind,

Do you have the actual link to Timothy's website where that quote is made? That would be great to link it, if you know it, and would help countless other people struggling over whether to join this clear-cut internet cult or to run for the doors.

Clearly, calling yourself (even in passing) a "god" is offensive. Help us, FreeYoMind, if you can.

I will do what I do, and wade through the neverending bullshit from this confused meglomaniac to add to the arguement for people to RUN FROM TRUMPET CALL OF GOD AND THE "PROFIT TIMOTHY".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2010 08:10AM by Sparky.

Date: August 19, 2010 08:23AM

Open questions to the loyal believers in The Prophet Timothy:

What will you do if your Prophet's 2011 date for "The Rapture" comes and goes and you have not been "Raptured"? Clearly, you are doing everything 100% correct and loyal to Timothy and to Jesus/God/???. Why are you left behind? Is Timothy and his wife still among you? If so...Why?

What happens if 2018 comes and goes and no Anti-Christ appears...and no Second Coming occurs?

Will you still believe in the teachings of The Prophet Timothy? Will you instead look to your own Holy Scriptures and therefore, according to Scripture, ascertain that The Prophet Timothy is, in fact, a False Prophet and you have been led astray?

Are you so willing to condemn us all to Hellfire and Judgement all because of the words of a charasmatic man and his wife who claim to have a closer relationship with Jesus/God/??? than the rest of all of humanity, including yourselves?

Beware False Prophets. One is among you right now (in my opinion).

PROOF. If in fact nothing happens in 2011 and Timothy and his wife are still among you (which they will be in my opinion) and that 2018 comes and goes and we are all still here and NO CHRIST...NO ANTICHRIST are running around then simply:

He has failed at prophecy and he IS a FALSE prophet by Biblical definition.

Side note: I Believe Timothy is no dope...cult leaders rarely are...he has chosen the false date of "damnation" to grab the hype of the Mayan Dec. 21, 2012 calander "reset" that has all the simpletons' "panties in a bunch".

Come 2011, and all the way to 2018, Timothy will lie like a rug to you all and make excuses for his prophecy failings, needing to purge all his past "prophecies" from your memory, much like the Jehovah's Witlesses do to their abused flock.

READ YOUR OWN SCRIPTURES *WITHOUT* THE OVERSITE OF "THE PROPHET" TIMOTHY.

Am I his enemy? To Quote Timothy: "Yes and No". I am opposed to FALSE PROPHETS that abuse "Milk-Drinking" sheep. I am in SUPPORT of all you followers of Timothy (not YHWH) to do extra-curicular study away from (according to one of our newer members "FreeYoMind"), the self proclaimed "god" Timothy.

All followers of The Prophet Timothy, PLEASE do NOT take your own lives WHEN nothing happens in 2011! If The Prophet Timothy suggests anything like this, citing ancient Jews battling the Romans or saying you must die to "rapture" please run as fast as you can! We are all here to help! We are NOT your enemies.

The above (cult suicide) has happened so many times it is not a joke. So many "Prophets" like Timothy have come before this time and so many will come hundreds and thousands of years from now...claiming the same authority of Timothy with the exact same failed results. My God! The New Age is so full of "channeling" like Timothy and his wife do it is not funny.

Most Christians consider the New Age "channelers" to be getting through only to demonic contacts;

Are you so sure that Timothy has a different contact? Only a failed "prophecy" in the 2011 rapture will prove this is in fact, The Truth.

Go back to the people that truly love you, your family and your churches.

Abandon this false profit<sic>

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2010 08:49AM by Sparky.

Posted by: frogla ()
Date: August 19, 2010 10:37AM

trumpetcallofgod
What a love letter
From Our Lord, Jesus Christ - A Letter to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear
Timothy, My beloved servant, how I do love you...oh, how you have fallen. Behold My servant of the end of this age...I have lifted him up. And lo, even all he has I shall separate from him and lift high above the heavens...to My dwelling place shall they be taken. Behold the man, a mere son of men, left standing where he ought not to be, alone, where all hate him. Timothy, you shall not be left alone...I am with you. Though you are left standing in the midst of the earth, you shall cry, you shall surely wail, tears streaming...not as the heathen in bitter sorrows, but in glory, tears of great joy, tears of the washing, tears of power in the full knowledge of knowing that, indeed, I AM WHO I AM, and there is none like Me! Though you feel like a woman in travail, you shall stand up and wipe your face, and behold My glory, for in that very same hour, I shall surely come upon you...I shall encompass you and fill you with gladness, and you, too, shall be gone from this place, though none behold your comings and goings. I shall consume you; and you, Me. We shall become one in My Spirit, which I will completely give to you in that day. Timothy, you shall behold My glory with your own eyes. Behold, you shall be filled with My glory, and in that moment, you shall also be changed as those who have gone away. You shall become My anointed, even in your forehead.
Behold the man who was weak, full of stumblings...he is remade once again and cleansed from all sins, virgin in body, mind and spirit, an open vessel filled with grace and truth, reshaped and remolded for God’s purpose. Timothy! Hear the word of the Lord! You are My prophet, My student, My apostle. You shall become much more...yea, a “god” among men, for I shall share of Myself with you. I will live in you like none before. As in the days of Elisha, who asked of God double, even so shall My witnesses have in those days...even double times ten shall they receive. Of such one you are, and will become, Timothy. Embrace what I say, and stop your doubt. I speak to you, and all I say is true and can not be undone. Timothy, hear My words. Even now do you possess the power of the Spirit. You only lack the faith to use what I have given you. Doubt is your enemy which also leaves the door open to the devil. He does continually hiss at you as a serpent, winding his way about your feet, waiting for the moment to strike you down when you waver. Soon, beloved, when you come into knowledge and hear the first of the seven thunders utter its voice, you shall reach down and grab the serpent by the tail and fling him from you. Behold, in that day, even death shall go with him. Then shall you be established...a great prophet of the Lord, one of 144,000, who shall, as Moses, lead My people from oppression and out of temptation, from darkness into the light of life, a man in the midst of madness and great evil, desolations on every side. Be not troubled, for I am with you to deliver you out of all things that shall happen to you because of My name. Even when death pursues you, yea, it shall come upon you to take your life, I, Myself, shall rise up in you and rebuke death as I have rebuked the wind and the sea, saying, “Be gone from this man...he belongs to Me. Get away death! You shall not return to this vessel, for I have made him an unbreakable vessel of honor for My name.” As it was written of My servant, Paul, and the viper, so shall it be with you...even greater. For the chosen of the Lord must endure all things, even to the very end of this age, of which I shall never leave them, being fully a part of them and them of Me, for God’s own purpose in the harvesting of all the wild wheat of the earth and the remnant of Israel.
The time of Jacob’s trouble is here...
the sickles are in the hands of the reapers,
the trumpets are sounding,
the Thief has already entered the house,
the judgments are set and can not be turned back...
so comes the Great and Terrible Day of the Lord.
So it begins...
the beginning of the end,
which shall become the beginning which has no end,
when the Kingdom of God is established on earth.
Amen.Love Christ Jesus (Lord)

Sparky, this is the entire letter!

Okay everyone especially freeymind! This is just creepy! David Koresh called himself a god. This is a sign of narcissism, demonic, occultic among other things & to say that God is calling timmy a God. He is one sick fella!

i am saddened that my husband is way deep in this but i am trusting God to hear all the prayers and to work all this for good etc etc!!!

trent & i have had several conversations about the rapture recently but this is VERY pertinent information for me so thanks a bunch!!! When is the rapture supposed to happen according to timmy boy? i can't get a definite answer from mr. trent.

Here's another one of trent's websites [mytrumpet.posterous.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2010 10:50AM by frogla.

Posted by: wendyjduncan ()
Date: August 19, 2010 10:55AM

Hi Philly,
You asked about our family support group. My husband and I are former members of a Bible-based cult and started a support group for excultists in January of 2008. Frogla contacted us in the fall of 2008 and she made us aware of the need for a family support group for folks who have a family member involved in a cult. Frogla's husband is the only one I know who is involved in this cult. We've met with Trent on various occasions. He is a wonderful guy and extremely intelligent. If I hadn't been in a cult myself I would think, "how can a person like him get involved with some crazy kook like Timothy?"

Posted by: wendyjduncan ()
Date: August 19, 2010 10:59AM

Until a couple of months ago, Trent believed that Jesus was coming back on October 20th of this year (the 20th? is that right, Frogla?) Now he says that he may have gotten the date mixed up.

Date: August 19, 2010 11:06AM

Hi, frogla, first, thanks for the posting of this entire letter...WOW...

As I can understand it, here is Timothy's own words for when "The Rapture" et al, is:

Question: Is 2011 the beginning of the Tribulation Period?
Answer: Yes. After I heard God’s voice for the first time, over three years ago, I prayed fervently,
asking when will this tribulation period begin. The Lord answered clearly, “2011”. The Lord is indeed
a revealer of secrets, to those who diligently seek His face at all times and concerning all things...
ADONAI, God, does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants the prophets (Amos 3:7).
Regarding 2011-2018 as the “Last Week”
Concerning the Last Week of Daniel, 2011-2018, please study the chart and carefully read the Bible
Study, entitled, “Evidence Supporting 2011-2018 as the Last Week”. (Also see “The Seventy Weeks of
Daniel Supplement” Study). Both studies are available by clicking on the Bible/Letter Study icon on
this website.

From your letter there is an incorrect translation from the Hebrew (WHAT A SHOCK!!!) that apparently Timmy's "Spirit/god guide" missed.

This is from years and years of formal religious training, so here goes:

Timothy says his god is saying this:

"...tears of power in the full knowledge of knowing that, indeed, I AM WHO I AM, and there is none like Me!"

Actually, the incorrect English translation of this: I AM WHO I AM sounds really scary and important, correct?

This is a true sign of an uneducated/tent revival teacher.

The CORRECT translation from the Hebrew is not such a pedestrian and limited statement of mediocrity of an all-power-all-knowing-immortal Deity as "I Am Who I Am". What a foolish and limiting statment if you think about it!

The CORRECT translation of the incorrect english "I am who I am" is the much more POWERFUL and CORRECT TRANSLATION: "I WILL be as I WILL be"

This CORRECT translation denotes immortality and and power, unlike the foolish incorrect translation, clearly limiting the deity's power.

Once more, the "profit"<sic> Timothy has revealed himself with being less than knowledgable (or at least the supposed "deity" CHANNELING through him has no knowledge of the correct translation of Hebrew). I submit Timothy is no more than another pretender-to-the-New-Age-Throne. While some speak for "Seth", others like Timothy and his wife speak for "god".

Which "god" is up to you, but so far Timothy's "god" is wrong over and over again.

Perhaps Timothy's "god" can strike me dead. I doubt it, very much.

I will see you all in 2019....after Timothy has proven himself to be one more in a long line of destructive and false cults claiming the Mantle of Jesus. I will NOT forget this strange internet-cult and will be there in 2019 to remind people to NOT put their faith in a MAN OR WOMAN.

How much damage will be done to relationships and friendships by the time his flock gets that they are following a "False Prophet"?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2010 11:28AM by Sparky.

Current Page: 8 of 57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.