Current Page: 5 of 57
Re: Trumpet Call of God
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: July 31, 2010 08:31AM

Re-reading this thread, I think the most important thing here is that "Speed Timothy Rathbun" (aka by me, 'Lil' Timmy') is making families break apart while his fleeced flock (aka his [small 'H'] followers) waste their precious life holding onto the false "Dream Visions" of this mentally confused lunatic.

I see nothing remotely Christian here...but I see plenty of cult bullshit.

My 2 Cents, folks....and yes, I too have studied christianity and Judasim deeply, not just the apologists for this New Age Internet Cult that want to rubber-stamp this nuttiness.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2010 08:34AM by Sparky.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Michelle123 ()
Date: August 11, 2010 05:24AM

Frogla,
I came across this website doing a search for the trumpet call of god. I recently came in contact with several people that associate with this and see them posting the letters on facebook. I was confused at first wondering was this Timothy from the one in the bible or what. The first letter I read something did not sit right with me and I really believe that the Holy Spirit was telling me that this is wrong and not to believe in this. I soon learned that Timothy was a real man of today. The more letters I read the more contradictions I found between the letters and the bible. I came across the letter that talks about hell. That people who are not saved will not suffer eternal torment as Jesus says in the bible. I messaged the man personally that posted this and asked him if he really believed it. At the time I had no idea how much this man was involved. He wrote me back with an answer that confused me. I wrote him asking to explain what he meant. He then wrote and told me that what I believe is wrong(I believe hell is a real place that people will go that are not saved and that they will suffer eternal torment) and that I am set in my ways and he in his. He said that when I come to the truth to share it with my neighbors and then if they do not receive it to separate myself and he will demonstrate by separating himself from me and that now is just mot my time. (Whatever that meant) He then deleted me and blocked me from his facebook. I was so hurt(I am very sensitive) that I actually cried that he done that to me. I wasn't mean or disrespectful to him at all and even told him that I respect him and that it was something that we would have to agree to disagree. I thought I am glad that Jesus doesn't separate Himself from us when we don't agree with Him otherwise none of us would be saved. Anyway that man is your husband Trent. I have been doing research and came across another website called ALLEXPERT and he is on there answering questions. Most of the people asking him questions are very young. I also noticed that most of the people that are falling for this trumpet call of god are very young and have no to little knowledge of the bible. There have been others I have come across that as soon as they question Trent and show the contradictions between the letter and the bible he deletes and blocks them so they can't even respond to him. He gets in the last word. We have been told that we do not have God in us and that Jesus doesn't know us. My heart is heavy for those that are being deceived by these letters and I pray for your husband and all of them constantly. I have been posting things I find on my facebook trying to warn people against these letters trying to show them they do not line up with scripture. Anyway I just wanted to tell you this cause I saw your comments on here and didn't know if this could be useful or helpful to you. I have tried to locate you through facebook but I am not sure you even have a facebook. I hope I am not out of line here by contacting you. God bless you!

Posted by: philly ()
Date: August 11, 2010 02:05PM

These people are also reaching others via skype. They have a large following in India as well (preying on the vunerable). Michelle 123, keep doing what you're doing. As they are a small group, they tend to slip under the radar, and because they don't appear to ask for any money they are seen as harmless. I agree with an earlier post which stated that this man Timothy is gaining 'prestige' by his following, rather than money. You need go no further than to read about the 'New Covenant' in Jesus Christ. The trumpeters still believe very much in the old covenant...

Posted by: wendyjduncan ()
Date: August 11, 2010 08:47PM

My husband and I facilitate a support group for former members of cults. A young man has been coming for the last several months who had been in an internet cult. As our society changes and there are more and more social networking opportunities, these internet cults are going to become stronger than ever.

When I first heard about intercult cults from Frogla, it was hard to understand how the control and authoritarianism could work over the internet. It is disconcerting to hear that Frogla's husband is on AllExpert and other such places.

And I would add that I thought our cult leader was not benefiting financially from our little cult and that it was just about feeding his ego rather than his pocketbook. I found out differently after we left. Timothy may not be getting much money at this point, but I guarantee his followers are supporting him.

Posted by: frogla ()
Date: August 11, 2010 11:34PM

Michelle123 & Philly,

Wow! I am @ a loss for words. my girlfriend and i, whose husband is also in this cult, have been praying for several yrs, for ppl like you & philly and others to come out of the woodwork & here you are. *sigh* i thank the Lord.

i have an anonymous FB account that i can give you. also another easy way we can talk is if you get a gmail account if you don't have one already then we can chat instantly. i can give you my gmail and then you create an account and i will invite you to chat. i do that now with several other ladies who've come out of cultic situations like trent's.

i'm not afraid anymore to talk with ppl but don't wanna reveal my true identity cuz don't wanna agitate trent & his leader. that might undue all the good work i have with trent so far. i wanna start a blog about all of this but don't know if it's the right time yet.

i can't fix trent and his situation but i can offer support, love, encouragement etc. he is being schooled what to say & do. i've seen it in writing, where trent will ask the leader and the leader uses the God card and tells trent what to say and do, using scripture and letter stuff. i know he's brainwashed cuz when he comes home like last wkend he can be sooo normal with me & i see that he craves that. he's brainwashed and just know that this is not what he really wants to do but he really believes that this is what God wants cuz timothy uses the God card. all bible cult members tend to believe that they are doing God's will when in fact they are doing what their leader wants not God.

i'm gonna write some more tonight cuz i've gotta go for now. i would love to be in contact with whoever wants to. i really think that we need each other's support! i welcome it! thanks for contacting me.

Date: August 12, 2010 07:35AM

I am so glad I found you! I have been trying to find you for what reason I don't know. I truly believe the Holy Spirit is working through me right now. It has been heavy on my heart wondering if you were part of it or not and I just felt so compelled to try to locate you. I can't believe how easy it was. It had to have the Hand of God in this. Since they have blocked me off of facebook I can't see them at all. I logged on to an old account I used to use for games only and went searching for them that way. I came across a lady that I saw that recently has befriended them and the trumpet call of god. I am writing her right now putting together evidence to back up what I am telling her in warning her about this. I have never in my life felt so strong about something like this before. I have always thought I was a Christian until recently God opened my eyes and showed me that I look like the rest of the world and He since has given me a new heart. The bible has come alive for me to where I can actually understand it. I have a hatred for sin I never truly had before. I am very sensitive to sin. I have a deep hunger for His word. My old desires are gone and my new ones are to please the Lord, obey Him and truly love Him with all my mind heart and soul. I had a lady contact me tell me recently that God is going to use me or something and then another person tell me that God is calling me to be a watchman/watchwoman and next thing I know I am doing everything I can to expose the trumpet call of god and the people behind it. I have come across things that I know only the Lord Himself has had to have led me to cause I have never done this before and just trying to find everyday things in the past on the internet I wasn't very good at it. I have been demonically attacked also since I have been doing this. I got to where I could do anything. I didn't feel like doing anything, reading the bible, praying or getting on the internet for any reason. For about a week I felt completely out of it. I pushed through it and have been feeling better the past few days. When God told me to find you I thought God there is no way I am going to be able to locate her and then He led me to this site and I saw your comments and knew who you were I thought but still there is no way she will get back to me or even see what I wrote. But He pressed me and I did what I felt He wanted me to do. I know I probably sound wacky or just as bad as Timothy. lol I haven't heard God's actually voice though. It is more like thoughts that pop in my head and feelings I get. I hope I don't sound strange to you and scare you away especially after what you have been through. Anyway if you would still like I do have a gmail account and yahoo account. Also I have a facebook and a "fake" facebook accounts. So let me know and let me know how we go about exchanging them with out having to leave them where the whole internet can see. I have no idea how this website we are on works. I just made an account with them a couple of days ago to try to get in contact with you. God bless you frogla and I will do anything I can to help you and others.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: August 13, 2010 08:10AM

frogla, I am pleased to hear about your observations of your husband recently where you claim he appears to want normalcy after bring subjected to the clear-cut lunacy of the false prophet "Lil' Timmy". (I forget, did I dub him that or his therapist at the last psychiatric hospital he was court-ordered commited to?).

I joke a bit about that last part but am sincere in my belief that he is the classic Biblical "false prophet". There are many good, God-fearing folks on this thread and I want to say I am commited to the fact this man ("Lil' Timmy") is a creep or most likely a delusional insane fraud (I am being kind...I really think he is 100% aware of the fraud he is committing...so therefore he is a CREEP).

If "Lil' Timmy" is a True Prophet then YHWH should strick me down by lightning....

Hmmmmm....

Nothing but blue skies here!

Michelle123, If I read you right, I am pleased you believe you may have a "Holy Mission" to warn all the faithful (and hopefully non-christians as well) about the EVIL (false christian teachings, i.e. CULTIC Teachings) that the Trumpeters are pushing on the world. I hope you are right about your "calling" to this cause and would like nothing more than hear about you being instrumental and this twisted false religion being shunned by all christians and vulnerable people everywhere.

philly and wendyjduncan, thanks for your smart additions to this discussion. This horrific cult is in it's crib still...it needs to be smothered by the TRUTH about it's lies (from a Christian/Jesus teaching perspective, naturally, since they seem to target christians with limited theological learning).

The last time I can think of a lunatic/creep claiming that he was re-writing the New Testament/Bible was the convicted thief and con-man Joseph Smith as he started a lil' false christian group called the MORONS!

Oops! I meant to say "MORMONS!". Misplace one "M" and it changes the meaning of everything...sorry about that innocent slip of the fingertips on my keyboard.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2010 08:19AM by Sparky.

Posted by: frogla ()
Date: August 13, 2010 11:36AM

I'm pressed 4 time right now so this will b short. I'm very thankful 4 you all! I'm gonna send michelle, philly, sparky, wendy, a pmessage soon all saying the same thing about something I feel called 2 do & will like your help. Stay tunned!

I have some new developments from trent that speedoman has put into effect as of monday. Blah!

I'll b back hopefully 2morrow with more info. <3!

thank you all for your support & prayers!

Date: August 16, 2010 11:23AM

Thank you Sparky. I am doing what I feel the Holy Spirit is pressing upon me to do.
And frogla I am here to help you with whatever I can. Hopefully with enough of us we can shut this Timothy person down completely. I at least pray for that to happen. I really do feel for those that are being deceived by him. Especially when I am noticing at least through facebook majority I come across are young single women who some have children. When I read their testimonies I see where they say that they never had interest in God or the bible and bla bla and then "found" these letters and they have changed their life. And so on. It is just so sad to me. Most have deleted me off their facebook. I didn't even contact them personally. I only posted what I would find to prove these letters to be false. I don't understand how that can't see it especially when it is right in front of their face. Don't they at least get a feeling deep inside like something ain't right here? Anyway thanks guys and again I will help with what ever I can. I do believe God has led me to you frogla. God bless all of you!

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 16, 2010 08:22PM

Can anyone on this thread identify a specific letter that says something that can be seen as an error contradicting the bible?

What mistakes have you spotted in Timothy's letters that you can share here?

Current Page: 5 of 57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.