Posted by: Ivy ()
Date: April 10, 2006 11:28PM

Are you quoting him or signing ...Albert Spencer

Options: ReplyQuote
Mankind project
Date: April 10, 2006 11:54PM

Hey Bear
Just wondering how long you have been in the MKP?

Mankind project
Posted by: feldspar ()
Date: April 11, 2006 06:34AM

BearSong

Is it possible that some had a different experience than you and want a safe place to discuss that experience(similarly to your space in the I-group) or is the process so perfect that the only way someone could not have had the same experience be that there was something wrong with them, or they are fabricating? I am thrilled that you had a great experience and that the men you have sent their feel the same. Good for you and them. I welcome your comments about them. I am reminded of your comments about the recipe book however, your description of the benefits of your experience does not make mine taste any better.

Mankind project
Posted by: lightwolf ()
Date: April 13, 2006 09:52PM

Note to those who haven't read the first pages of this thread in a while: RU?ing's posts on the MKP document have been summarized by the moderator. The summaries are still pretty good.

Mankind project
Posted by: RU?ing ()
Date: April 18, 2006 08:09AM

Hello everyone, its been a bit quiet without me!

I must first say very sorry to Mr Rick Ross for getting him in trouble. I thank him for being a understanding human being of the highest order! I'm a little embarressed when I think of the time I have cost him :oops:

But I'm liking the panic I caused MKP! :twisted:

I'm very pleased to be back. And as such I wil be on my best behaviour and politeness. I will only stick to facts, and brief quotes :wink:

First off for my latest round of posts - I've been silently watching a group discussion on another site - well this came up:

[www.hens-teeth.net]

An extract was highlighted on this group, which I would like to highlight here:

"Recently I sent out an email about "Workplace Computers and MKP". We believe that over a third of the warrior email is going to workplace computers. THIS PUTS OUR SACRED INFORMATION AT RISK! You must consider a change. All information going to a work computer is the property of the employer. They can look at it at any time."

Keep this in mind - that all the information held on a 'work' computer is the property of the 'employer'. 'they' can look at it at any time. yes 'they' can, can't 'they'. MKP can certainly look at their own users email accounts. And yet again, we find out that MKP'ers PAY, yes actually PAY to give up their liberty!!!!

Well, guess what, a MKP owned company (I didn't see it saying non-profit) will SELL a mankind email address for *ONLY* $60 a year!!!! $60!!!! What a con!!! it beggars belief!

No actual science for their claim that this is a safer email! No suggestion that a free account at hotmail yahoo or gmail is just as 'secure', and $60 cheaper. If these people were thinking of their 'brothers', then surely a free email address would be more benevolant?! Like i trust a group that tells nontruths about what goes on at their weekends!

If 30,000 men each get a $60 email address thats $1,800,000

Hmmmm I'm sure webspace isn't that expensive yet....

Money rules!

Mankind project
Date: April 18, 2006 10:04AM

Seems they now want more money for the MKP for safe email, it never stops

[www.hens-teeth.net]
>
Well, to start with - I want to salute that RU?ing for costing MKP
members a further $60!!!! lol!

Mankind project
Date: April 18, 2006 02:33PM

I went through MKP.

I'm largely undecided about the way the group operates and feel ambiguous toward the experiences that I had on the retreat. I distrust groups like this that claim to have the "answers", or the at least the right image to project. I'll join in the discussion and am eager to participate, but it is awfully late and sleep is much needed (and at least a bunch of guys with drums won;t wake me up at 5:00.)

Mankind project
Date: April 18, 2006 11:36PM

="Jehovah's wetness"
I went through MKP.

I'm largely undecided about the way the group operates and feel ambiguous toward the experiences that I had on the retreat. I distrust groups like this that claim to have the "answers", or the at least the right image to project. I'll join in the discussion and am eager to participate, but it is awfully late and sleep is much needed (and at least a bunch of guys with drums won;t wake me up at 5:00.)

Hey Jev.

Nice of you to 'join' us - we're a non-profit, FREE information and FREE community. Take us or leave us ;o)

I know that I am not alone in wanting to know more about your experiences, the more interpretations the clearer the picture. All in your own time though.

Please, if you have not done already, make sure you have read this thread, as a lot of information, that you may or may not know, is to be found posted by Ivy, what2do, feldspar, and notoirously, myself. Others have made great contributions, bearsong in particular made a strong and valid representation of MKP.

Personally, I will state that I have nothing against any of the religions or beliefs that MKP use and abuse. I don't actually have anything against the psychogical tools they use either, but I certainly do have something against them being used when people are unaware of this!

How do you feel knowing that untrained men were using powerful gestalt and jungian psychology on you?

How do you feel about the amount of sleep and food you recieved on your weekend?

Do you feel as though your opinion was equal to theirs, or was any sign of independent thought discouraged?

When did you do the weekend? (FYI I paid to do the course, but backed out in the 11th hour - I too distrust groups who know all the 'answers' - esp. ones who charge for that knowledge!!)

Finally, what made you look on the web and find here?

Again, welcome to our discussion!
Sorry for the 20 questions - you'll get use to me or hate me!

Mankind project
Posted by: what2do ()
Date: April 19, 2006 04:59AM

RU?ing, glad your back. Yes, I have read the website you mentioned. Just another way to get more money. They will always have a way to get more money, that is the ultimate goal of these people.

If the founders truly believed in what they were doing, one could just say they were idiots, but they meant well. However, it is all about money. They do not care what damage they do to some men, some families, some marriages.

The hypnotism, and mind alterations make these men think they are being so helped. There are probably hundreds of self help books they could have bought for less than $20.00 that would have done more and saved themselves a lot of money.

So many men are recruited from 12 step programs. These are men dealing with various addictions. When someone tells them there is a program that will take away their shame, and make them a better man, it sounds really good. It is not hard to understand how so many of these men get hooked into this scam.

It never dawned on them if they just lived the 12 steps how simple their lives could be.

There is no telling how many marriages survived addictions, then fell to the wayside thanks to MKP. So sad.

I am lucky my husband stopped his association with MKP after his weekend. I wonder how many men stopped also, but with more problems than they ever had before.

Anyway, keep posting.

Mankind project
Date: April 19, 2006 06:09AM

What I can't understand is why MKP needs to seperate the mens group (MKP) and the womens (WW).....

Surely they are limiting finances doing that? Not just finances, but also possibility of enrolement (partner cant go so hubby doesn't go). I just don't get it.

Baffled about that. Anyone got an enlightening thought or three on the matter?

I mean, est, landmark, lifespring, crimson circle, they are all both genders. Whats the deal....? Why the seperatism?! Are there any other exclusively male/female LGATs?

Current Page: 12 of 114

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.