Current Page: 10 of 114
Mankind project
Posted by: Ivy ()
Date: April 09, 2006 07:09AM

feldspar
This was just starting up when I left MKP and really know little about it, but for the group, in light of what we read in the news today, would any sane parent send their kids to this?

[www.boystomen.org]

Nope! I dont trust anybody with my son! He is going to be 6 in July and he still has to go in the girls bathrooms, there are stalls with doors and the Mom I cames across said they don't blame me! He is never out of my site!

This way I will never have to wonder or blame myself for the action that could happen!

Dont Trust Anybody with your son! Because nobody loves him more that you and nobody could take care of them the way you do! There are tooooooooooo many weirdos out there!

Options: ReplyQuote
Mankind project
Posted by: bonnie ()
Date: April 09, 2006 07:13AM

Yeah, I read about the AA "sponser" trying to get his "sponsee" to go to MKP.

I never knew about LGATs until someone on one of these topic posts said my AA experience sounded like an LGAT.
Now I see the similarities all over the place.

The 12 steps and MKP combined! I can't even imagine the kind of Frankenstein monster [b:585b96c2b1]that[/b:585b96c2b1] might produce!
A master-manipulator the likes of which the world has never seen.
On a divine mission, too, no doubt.

Mankind project
Posted by: RU?ing ()
Date: April 09, 2006 06:14PM

what2do
The information I have received in these last few weeks from the people here has been so helpful. It is hard to resist an "enemy" that you do not know. I understand the phrase - keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

what2do - that logic only leads to paranoia - keep your friends closest - especially when dealing with LGAT's or cults. All you need to do is understand your 'enemy' (though I hate that term), possess their knowledge.

what2do
I keep thinking of all the women, who have read the literature and blindly believe it. You have to admit the literature, and the websites have everything a wife would want for her husband. This has taught me a very valuable lesson. Be wary of anyone who promises the sun, moon, and stars and a life of perfection if you just follow their path. There will always be a hidden agenda behind those promises.

They use empty vacuous words to say whatever you want them to read. This is similar to political speeches, which I used to analise. Lots of empty rhetoric. As I have mentioned, I studied liguistics. I'm afraid to say it is much much bigger than you think what2do - your (and mine) politicians are using basically the same neuro-linguistics and mind-control techniques as these LGAT's - well, it all comes from the same studies anyway.

How else do you get a human being to accept that 'friendly fire' is the killing of soldiers on your own 'side', and 'collateral damage'? Innocent civilians murdered. 'Downsizing'? Mass sackings of workers - they are too afraid to say it like it is! In a similar way, LGAT's twist freedom into meaning no-choice, integrity into conformity.... Hmmmm, George and Tony.........

Its all language games now - as Kierkegaard once commented:

'People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid'

Mankind project
Date: April 09, 2006 06:33PM

... And before anyone tells me to stop being so political :wink: - please take a read of this - very British orientated, but it may show you how 'far up' this goes - who knows what strangness your lot have got up to - I mean the 'skull and crossbones' collective is frightening enough for a European!

[en.wikipedia.org]

Great, so they are now 'advising' the UK prime ministers wife.

No wonder they are allowed in the UK.

Mankind project
Posted by: feldspar ()
Date: April 09, 2006 08:40PM

RU?ing

I know you have taken some criticism for you political comments, but personally, they have helped me start to critically analyze my own beliefs and what is going on in the US. You have also mentioned similarities between this group and the masons. Was wondering if you cared to expound on that a little. I know little of that group and was interested in what similarities you see.

Mankind project
Date: April 09, 2006 10:51PM

feldspar
I know you have taken some criticism for you political comments, but personally, they have helped me start to critically analyze my own beliefs and what is going on in the US.

Thanks feldspar - for me personally, having studied what I have, I cannot make a distinction between politics and religion - both are forms of population and thought control. I am amazed at the way the US still thinks it is seperate! Not with your current leader its not!

Please feldspar, do analyze your own beliefs, and your own countries actions and history - I believe its the only way to stay aware. It seems to be working for me and others I know. We certainly are less likely to buy into these cults and LGAT's. Cynical I know, but these are cynical times.

Others, of course, are free to disagree! As Voltaire once said "I disagree with everything you say, but I will defend with my life your right to say it". - that is democratic - not what George or Tony are doing/saying!

feldspar
You have also mentioned similarities between this group and the masons. Was wondering if you cared to expound on that a little. I know little of that group and was interested in what similarities you see.

I'm just digging into this feldspar, so please be patient!

The first important thing I noticed is that they have 'Principles of Our Order' - the key word there is Order - a monasitic organisation. Now I know that is semantics, but that is the only possible true linguistic meaning for that word in that context. Refering to each other as Brother is also what the Templar Knights and other Crusading types did (the templar knights being the supposed start of the masons/illuminati (but it goes a little conspirital from here on in so I stop, as I only like facts)). I'll write more on this if I dig anything up.

My main theory is that they are just playing masons, jealousy maybe?
I could just be reading too much into this - maybe the MKP'ers I've met just happen to be so into these societies. I don't want to paint the whole organisation that way for sure.

Mankind project
Date: April 09, 2006 10:54PM

bonnie
Yeah, I read about the AA "sponser" trying to get his "sponsee" to go to MKP.

I never knew about LGATs until someone on one of these topic posts said my AA experience sounded like an LGAT.
Now I see the similarities all over the place.

The 12 steps and MKP combined! I can't even imagine the kind of Frankenstein monster [b:926df3b484]that[/b:926df3b484] might produce!
A master-manipulator the likes of which the world has never seen.
On a divine mission, too, no doubt.

We've been over analysed way too much as a species me thinks.......

Mankind project
Posted by: feldspar ()
Date: April 10, 2006 01:44AM

This MKP questionnaire (sent in before the weekend) really leaves room for the respondent to show the best of themselves!

I pressume this is so they can keep any 'trouble maker' in check? feldspar - what do you think to that?

sorry I missed that question. It's been so long I've forgotten everything on the questionaire. I seem to recall someother personal history questions. My opinion is that the purpose is 2-fold. One to plan how to address the participant's "needs" in the excercises. I recall one participant opining that it was like they could read his mind. I think the other purpose is similar to what other LGAT's do which is get you to admit personal/embarassing information about yourself. For what purpose? Who knows.

Mankind project
Posted by: patrick-darcy ()
Date: April 10, 2006 05:43AM

one thing that so many of these groups have in common is that
they empower themselves over their victims while their
victims are convinced they have empowered themselves,
even over others.

power , domination and money is what so many of these
groups are about.

trust in these groups is given and then they destroy
peoples lives, then create in a sense a new one for them.

Mankind project
Posted by: Ivy ()
Date: April 10, 2006 06:32AM

patrick-darcy
one thing that so many of these groups have in common is that
they empower themselves over their victims while their
victims are convinced they have empowered themselves,
even over others.

power , domination and money is what so many of these
groups are about.

trust in these groups is given and then they destroy
peoples lives, then create in a sense a new one for them.

Yes probably why they think that it improved their life! I mean anything is improvment when you pretty much hit the bottom!

Current Page: 10 of 114

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.