Current Page: 7 of 114
Mankind project
Posted by: Ivy ()
Date: April 08, 2006 01:10AM

seedjoe
An adult male human. No more ,no less.

Questoin: Are there any men on this list that are expressing concerns? or is it just women? Is there any chance for real conversation? Or just angry screaming posts?

I hae the same feeling on this site as i did on a white supremacy site i once tired to engage as a Jew. Lots of venoom and heat, little light.

There are men here joe and they see thing the same way as the women! Perhaps if you talked to women more you would not need to go to the I groups? And nobodys screaming you just cant handle the fact that for every thing you try to lay down as true, Ru?ing has the flip side. He can talk you incircles, because he knows the truth! Keep reading you will see lots of light!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Mankind project
Posted by: seedjoe ()
Date: April 08, 2006 02:10AM

An old Finnish saying. It's not the heat, but the time to respond, that is drivig me out of this room. Blessing to all- I hope you get what you are looking for out of all this, and in life. I've got to get on with mine. If declining further conversation means you win, then you win. congratualtions. I'm sure the posts after my departure will use my action and words as more grist for the mill. Enjoy.

Mankind project
Posted by: RU?ing ()
Date: April 08, 2006 02:38AM

seedjoe
An old Finnish saying. It's not the heat, but the time to respond, that is drivig me out of this room. Blessing to all- I hope you get what you are looking for out of all this, and in life. I've got to get on with mine. If declining further conversation means you win, then you win. congratualtions. I'm sure the posts after my departure will use my action and words as more grist for the mill. Enjoy.

No real surprise there. He was a very hurt man. Probably lonely. Gee - I'm a pop-psychologist - maybe I should go join them..... hee hee.

Still. I'm looking forward to a proper conversation with a MKP'er. Please, can't someone from their PR department come and chat?!

Ivy - Keep digging my dear - you are the real catalyst for this movement - I thank you. What do you know about the group that has allowed MKP to use their ritual?

-from an anglo-saxon-jew who is set against all colonisation! [b:386d2ef781] ;- )[/b:386d2ef781]

Mankind project
Date: April 08, 2006 03:15AM

Re-reading the thread I remembered how much I laughed when I read this post by what2do - I just have to salute you!

what2do
You tell me you do not judge, yet you have judge me to be a liar. I do not know you, but I do know my husband, and he did not lie. You were not there, how could you possibly know what went on.

OOOOOH LOGIC!!!! Thanks!

what2do
If you are a therapist, you should understand how a process like this could become twisted in these circumstances.. Quite frankly, some of my friends are therapists, and they are the most screwed up people I know.

Well put.

what2do
This is very similar to the Catholic church denying for years, and then covering up for years, pedophile priests in the midst. Priests who were trusted, and then destroyed young children. I guess you are saying it could go on in a church atmosphere, but not at MKP. You cannot be that naive.

what2do - what a great contemporay analogy.

what2do
This entire organization is a cult. Jim Jones convinced over 900 people to commit suicide, all the while convincing them he was doing the right thing for them. I am not saying MKP would have men commit suicide, but that is the power of a man or group who thinks they are perfect, and their way is the only way.

Hmmm, I really don't think this is a cult, I really do believe that it is just a LGAT with theology draped over it. To call it a cult does a dis-service to a real cult. MKP is more like a lite-new-age Freemason lodge, at least in my reading of their literature, and I believe the Masons to be a form of LGAT, at least from my understanding of how it plays with social pressure. Several members I know have a more than keen interest in the Templar Knights, the Masons, and of course, the Illuminati. Maybe the originators of this thought they could create a theological warrior class again? Scary thought. But warriors fight - thats all they are trained to do - and of course - it helps if a soldier/warrior doesn't actually think or question the purpose of the campaign - this draws parallels with MKP I believe

what2do
The average man in MKP 35-50, upper middle income and higher. These are not wild and crazy 21 year olds. If these men left MKP, and have stated why they left, and what happened to them, who are you to call them liars.

well - I'm a wild and crazy 29 year old, I must admit.

They thought my thoughtfullness and introspection was unhappiness. They thought that I would identify with them just because we happen to share a gender. They thought they could make me selfish. They thought they could milk money from me and transform me - [b:462d160155]into another unthinking, uncritical, robot to the MKP 'cause'[/b:462d160155][/size:462d160155]. They didn't give a damn about 'me'.

Bad choice on their part - I've read a little too much feminism to fall for that sexism - I've read a little too much anarchism (don't panic!!) to fall for that (un)'democratic freedom' - and I would like to think that I'm way too human to be selfish!

what2do
And by the way, in your rant, where were YOUR "I" statments.[/size:462d160155]

OOOOOOHHHHHH - classic classic classic. Well done for that observation :lol:

Mankind project
Date: April 08, 2006 03:41AM

As far as I know they dont have any right to use them, I am sure they just took them as their own? I have not come in contact of a native american man in this group yet, probably because he would have left at the first sound of those drums. I know I would have been embarrassed for them!

Mankind project
Date: April 08, 2006 03:50AM

Oh and I can quite figure out why a mkp man would be visiting the cult education form unless he was questioning this group himself. Then he is most likely using his warrior name to sign in. Another wanta be Indian???
As far as the religion thing goes, it doesn't matter what one you are. It the fact that you take a Indian religion and make it sneaky! Once again if you can't walk into any group with paying and it is a secrete group, then you should always question it!

Mankind project
Posted by: feldspar ()
Date: April 08, 2006 04:26AM

Still. I'm looking forward to a proper conversation with a MKP'er. Please, can't someone from their PR department come and chat?!

don't worry, someone else will be along. The next one will probably try to show understanding while trying to convince you that youre wrong. Probably will agree with many of your points. That will probably be followed by one accusing you of theft of proprietary material by posting the manuals with veiled threats of legal action.

Mankind project
Posted by: bonnie ()
Date: April 08, 2006 05:31AM

Let's see;
Could there be a contradiction here?

Is MKP a "secret society", like the Masons, Grange, or Knights of Columbus?
Is it a tax-exempt philanthropic organization, like Unicef?
Or is it another LGAT?

I have never heard of a tax-exempt social organization, or a "secret society", that advertises and charges Big Bucks for services.

Besides, the pros seem to get real riled up over any suggestions that MKP might not be totally on the up-and-up.
They seem to perceive even light sarcasm as "angry screaming"? Isn't that a little presumptuous, to attach volume and tone to a flippant post?
And what's with the "are there any men on this list" shtick?
MKP is supposed to be a tax-exempt organization. I thought that those types of organizations have to answer to a certain amount of accountability to the public.
Are you implying that the little woman should keep her nose out because it's "men's business"?

As for personal attacks, I don't see that. No one is calling anyone names.
What you have written may be under attack, however.
Aren't you guys being a little too sensitive?
There's no need to get hysterical over this!

This is the website where questionable activities by religious and philosophical organizations are scrutinized. That is usually found offensive by members of the organization under scrutiny.

Mankind project
Date: April 08, 2006 06:50AM

bonnie
Let's see;
Could there be a contradiction here?

You see Bonnie, you've gone to far - you've thought and destroyed the magic of MKP!

Mankind project
Date: April 08, 2006 08:00AM

I'm wondering myself for the UK, but could any US, Canadian or Australian citizen explain who exactly in a government department decides this can go on in each country? Have they seen the 'Protocols' of this or any other LGAT?! Do they have to go on a weekend?

You can hardly organise a protest in the street these days due to new laws in the UK, but these guys can brainwash people - AND charge them for the privalge?! Oh boy.

I'm going to approach my Member of Parliment with this 'protocol' - but damn, he's probably a Mason... :wink:

Current Page: 7 of 114

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.