Current Page: 16 of 114
Mankind project
Posted by: Ivy ()
Date: April 23, 2006 10:58PM

RU?ing
wquercus
Sorry, Ivy, I can't really tell what's what, you've got some of my quotes and some of the ones I was responding to ...

But I think I'm making the same point you are. If you can't tell your wife, or are ashamed to, the things that happened, there's a problem.

You are - but it took me a couple of reads to get it. Now you use the quote bars it'll be easier!

Not sure if I do this quote thing right! I just copied and pasted from the yahoo group, most of us are on both forums, and sorry if I missed read this!

Options: ReplyQuote
Mankind project
Posted by: skepticmd ()
Date: April 24, 2006 04:29AM

I was considering going to an upcoming MKP weekend until I started reading all of these posts. Unfortunately, I had already sent in my $150 deposit, but not the rest of the money thankfully.
I also requested to join the ex-mkp yahoo group. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to hear back from that group leader? I am anxious to read more and have as much info as possible when I tell the guy who "recruited" me that I'm not going. Thanks

Mankind project
Date: April 24, 2006 06:45AM

I would think you should be able to get your money back, if you started complaining about how they lied to you, one would think they wouldn't want a squeaky wheel! It takes at most a day to get on. Sit back grab a beer, because your going to need it!

Mankind project
Date: April 24, 2006 07:06AM

The person who "recruited" me is (or should I say was) my therapist....he kept going on and on about what a great weekend it would be for me and how I would make some great friends, etc etc

I think there are less expensive, less humiliating ways to make friends. My 12-step groups are free, and nobody asks you to get naked :)

Mankind project
Posted by: feldspar ()
Date: April 24, 2006 07:39AM

SKEPTICMD

NOT TO BE TOO PERSONAL BUT MD-MEDICAL DOCTOR
ONLY REASON I ASK IS MY GROUP WAS RIFE WITH MD'S

Mankind project
Posted by: Tim ()
Date: April 24, 2006 01:10PM

Skepticmd,

Unfortunatly these post are not entirely accurate. How could they be. I hear a lot of anger and fear... and trust issues. I am also open for questions about the mankind project.

Have a great day,

Tim

Mankind project
Posted by: RU?ing ()
Date: April 24, 2006 11:58PM

Tim
Unfortunatly these post are not entirely accurate.

Please elaborate so we can clear that up then!

Tim
I hear a lot of anger and fear... and trust issues. I am also open for questions about the mankind project.

I thinking you're reading too deep there Tim. A critical mind is 'god' given.

Would you be willing to answer a few of my questions Tim? It may help clear up a few of these inaccuracies you make an empty claim of reading.

Tim
How could they be.

I think youre showing 'Trust Issue' here Tim - wanna talk about it?
:wink:

Mankind project
Date: April 25, 2006 01:25AM

skepticmd
I was considering going to an upcoming MKP weekend until I started reading all of these posts. Unfortunately, I had already sent in my $150 deposit, but not the rest of the money thankfully.
I also requested to join the ex-mkp yahoo group. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to hear back from that group leader? I am anxious to read more and have as much info as possible when I tell the guy who "recruited" me that I'm not going. Thanks

Hey did you get in to the ex-mkp group on yahoo, we were wondering about you, Ivy?

Mankind project
Date: April 25, 2006 01:31AM

skepticmd
The person who "recruited" me is (or should I say was) my therapist....he kept going on and on about what a great weekend it would be for me and how I would make some great friends, etc etc

I think there are less expensive, less humiliating ways to make friends. My 12-step groups are free, and nobody asks you to get naked :)

I agree with this statement, I dont think you should have to pay for friends either, you can come here and it's free and we wont ask you to take your clothes off!

You know it seems a lot of therapist get their clients involved with this, one would think if he was a Good Therapist he would see the dangers of this group, but on the other hand if you were say not a good therapist or say just starting out you could surely pick Up some easy targets! $$$$

Mankind project
Date: April 25, 2006 01:32AM

No, I never heard back from the yahoo group. I'll try again....

Thinking about this more, MKP sounds just like the fraternities I didn't join in college--1) pay alot of money to get some new "friends"
2) go thru a humiliating hazing experience so you can be part of the group

Current Page: 16 of 114

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.