Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: timeforchange ()
Date: November 16, 2008 01:07AM

Real-

You have been pm'ed, please verify info before throwing accusations.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Guess Who ()
Date: November 16, 2008 06:45AM

Tony is publicaly saying that his wife Rose was assaulted by Russ Croco. This "assault" has Tony indicating that he and Rose need police protection.

First question would be if she was really assaulted why the heck is Russ not in jail? Why was Russ not arrested, cuffed and stuffed? Why is there no police report or incident report filed?

I'll tell you why. When Tony is pressed he will say that Rose was "spiritually assaulted". What a bunch of ****** . This coming from a man who puts your name on a stick prays against you and then breaks it as a "prophetic act".

What a manipulating lying ***** . Oh yeah, everyone on this blog already knows that. There are those who know it and call it for what it is and then there are those who are denial.

Russ Croco has never laid a hand on Rose with any intent of bringing her harm. Just one more trumped up story by the King of spin, oops I mean the king of RLC himself.

Date: November 16, 2008 06:57AM

There are many who think of Tony as a generous man. Let me shed some light on what you think you have seen.

Many of you may believe that Tony bought a van for Bill and Ann Simon. Nope, not actually. In fact what happened is that Bill and Ann bought and financed the van. Tony made the monthly payments for them so long as Bill stayed in line. When Bill started not be in line with Tony's vision, Tony quit making the payments. Bill and Ann Simon had to finish paying for this van that was suppose to be a gift from Tony.

There is probably not a single gift that was giving by Tony that did not have some sort of string attached or at the very least he was able to give you because it was somehow given or provided to him.

I know, all things come from God and if it was given to Tony then it was his to do with what he wanted. That is not my point. My point is simply that gifts from Tony to you were at no real cost to him. He is like some kind of "prophetic gift" broker. He keeps some for himself and passes on the rest to keep people indebted to him. If you are conflicted right now about the right thing to do and you think even a little bit "but look what Tony did for or gave to me" . That's exactly the place he wants you.

Date: November 16, 2008 07:13AM

Just heard some news about the SOMA graduation. Michael Waldrop graduated. How the heck did that happen? He left the state. How did he finish? Who else did they allow to graduate that did not actually complete SOMA?

This completely invalidates anything I have ever heard about SOMA. Things like "it's about heart change" . Well if your not here and/or do not attend how exactly does that happen?

Maybe Michael was allowed to graduate so that Dale and Michael could continue to propogate Tony's "way of life" in Coos Bay Oregon. Come on people wake up. Either Tony is using them or they are using Tony and RLC so that Michael and Dale can get their license to minister. Either way it sucks.

I WANT A REFUND! SOMA, by Tony's own actions is apparantly of no real value.

I understand also that cool people like Mickie Mladanich were voted by her own classmates not to be allowed to graduate because she had been unable to physically attend classes.

This is not just, fair or equitable?

I WANT A REFUND!

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: November 17, 2008 10:26AM

SilentJ
Add:
Butterworth, Shana
Swann, Hope
Weaver, Ben
Love, Larry and family

BTW..................welcome back Silent J.............. I love ya man and hope all is well with you.

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: November 17, 2008 01:34PM

Braveheart........trying to send pm and your inbox is full.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: November 17, 2008 11:46PM

OK I cleared out my mail box. Typicaly I do most my postings armed only with a handheld Trio cell phone. So this morning in the comfort of my home I was able to go through and clear out my mailbox. It is soooo good to be home for a visit. :-)

I want to say this...
It was so good to finally meet up with so many of my Brothers and Sisters in Christ and to fellowship with you.
When I stood there observing such a large gathering, it really hit me with how devastating Tony’s false teachings and polygamist like life style have been. How each of us have endured these false teachings but some how God Holy Spirit has called to each of us in a very unique way. We have all been effected is so many different ways and it is so good to hear the testimonies of how God is healing the wounds and restoring marriages and relationships and making each one of stronger in our faith.

I’ll be home for a few days
Dan

Date: November 18, 2008 01:45AM

I agree with braveheart. You are not alone in this travesty. I am truely sadend by the turn of events. And often pondered the same things you might have: it just me, i need to get over myself, not this many people can be wrong, but everyone else is being blessed! malarky! never deny G_D if he saying something totally different then whats being pumped down your throut. Then mabey its time you took yourself off of the relgious tit. YOU ARE a grown person. YOU are loved by the Father,UNCONDITIONALLY! that means you no longer need to seek the approval of man to gain G_Ds Favor, you already have it. the moment you said those three little words "i am yours".
Now coming from my previous post, my voice may have changed some, okay a lot.... not to say i am not truley upset, because I am. But I am speaking to those of you who are still wavering in the cyspt pool that is RLC. Open your eyes, ears, and heart!
I personally experianced this man tell P. Cadre "their is no one as Prophetic than me!" "No one speaks to G_D more than I do!" ER...SCREAH...whoa nelly...hold the phone...what ever you turn of phase is...this is NOT okay!
In many classes he would take the time to bash his wife, his parents. For all you former SOMA Grads. out their dont you remember the things he said?!?!?!?
H.Majewski, arent you scared for your mom? Did you know that shes being snubbed by R. and the kids,and V.?!?!?! Um, can you say "elder abuse"!!! But of course T. is being superficially kind...ah, how sweet. (threw up a little) Remember how we thought he was sooo generious to take in that poor widow. But I wonder, how much of the sell of her Rancho Cordova house did she use to bulid her room and the great room that everyone else uses?!?!? Do they have a hot line # for this?
Tony is great at putting a spin on things to make himself look good. For example: Did Tony ever say "God healed my eyes", or did he say"my eyes have been healed! Thank you God" Now for those of you that arn't expeienced in his culture, if you brought this to his attetion he'd say, something like I am not accountalbe for what you thought/ or what you thought i said/ thats on you/....makes you wonder if when he was in washington that time if he didn't get a little eye surgery.....

Date: November 18, 2008 02:13AM

[www.egcitizen.com]

City to subpoena teen center’s financial documents

By Gamaliel Ortiz and Jeff Forward - Citizen Staff Writers
Published: Thursday, October 9, 2008 5:21 PM PDT

The city of Elk Grove will soon complete subpoenas aimed at obtaining financial records from the Elk Grove Teen Center USA.

The probe comes after city officials revealed on Oct. 1 that there are several concerns with possible misuse of public money by officials at the Teen Center; and because the governing body of the center was allegedly unwilling to release information about the center’s finances.

Leading up to the Oct. 1 special meeting of the Elk Grove City Council, rumors swelled as to what may be behind the allegations that the city intends to forward to the Sacramento County Grand Jury for investigation.

Elk Grove City Council Member Jim Cooper had little comment on the issue, but said the legal process has to run its cycle before anyone could possibly be held accountable, if anyone is indeed charged with improprieties.

The city’s special meeting about the Teen Center came on the heels of four members of the Teen Center’s advisory body resigning from their spots. Earlier this year, Cooper quit his spot on the advisory board due to a conflict that he declined to further comment to the Citizen about.

Pamela Irey, chair of the Teen Center board, said that she noticed budgetary concerns in the past but would not go into details about the situation.

“When I first came to the board, the financial statements were vague,” Irey said. “Maybe it was bad bookkeeping or maybe more. In my opinion, my job is that programs are developed for the kids. Unfortunately, this set us back a bit.”

Calls to current Teen Center Executive Director Russ Croco were not returned; staff members said that he is out of town.

Croco took over control of the Teen Center after Jim Miller, who founded the Teen Center, left the position and controversially took a lucrative job with the city of Elk Grove to be the city’s director of youth services.

Miller was one of more than 80 applicants for the newly developed position, but was hired even though he lacked a bachelor’s degree. The position’s description used in advertising by the city of Elk Grove asked for candidates to have a bachelor’s degree and even suggested a master’s degree was optimal.

Miller, who has been the face and personality behind the Teen Center since its founding, was unable to be reached for comment for this story.

In 2007, Miller was named the Citizen’s Humanitarian of the Year for his dedication to improving the lives of troubled youth in the community.

One of the issues concerning the city council is that the Teen Center receives an annual payment of $79,000 for operations from the city.

Funding for the center is supplemented through donations through Youth for Christ.

Leanne Stauss, an official with the non-profit organization, did not return phone calls seeking comment on the issue. The Teen Center is budgeted under the city’s neighborhood services.

Elk Grove City Council Member Sophia Scherman brought the issue to the city’s attention during a previous council meeting.

In an appearance on Saturday, Oct. 4, at the League of Women Voters’ televised candidate forum, Scherman again addressed the issue with the Teen Center.

“This issue regarding the audit and money that was misappropriated was known by the board in November of last year,” Scherman said of the board, of which she is an alternate.

When she joined the Teen Center board in February, Scherman said that she reviewed the budget and saw some discrepancies.

“The balance was not there,” Scherman said; although she was unable to bring the topic up because she said the board had issued “more or a less a gag order,” to make time for an audit by the Youth for Christ.

Scherman also alleged that officials from Youth for Christ had denied releasing the information about the probe to the Teen Center board.

Upon learning of the Youth for Christ actions, Scherman said that she brought it to the attention of city attorney Susan Cochran and fellow council members.

Matt Sanchez, a detective with the Elk Grove Police Department, and board member who stepped down, said he did not know why the city council called the special meeting.

“I truly don’t know what’s going on,” Sanchez said hours before the meeting.

Irey, who is also a board member for the Elk Grove Unified School District and works for the Sacramento Sheriff’s department, is still on the board.

“I intend to continue doing my job and servicing the youth,” Irey said.

Posted by: Worship_Big ()
Date: November 18, 2008 02:57AM

Won't be Dogmatized,

If you have questions concerning the Teen Center or concerns about that article shouldn't you contact Russ Croco at the Teen center.

As has been stated within the last week, the Elk Grove Teen Center and rlc have nothing to do with each other and I'm sure Russ would be willing to address any of your concerns in this matter.

I'm trying to figure out what you are trying to do by posting this article, from October 9th, here at this time - discredit Russ Croco, Jim Miller, The Teen Center or the Elk Grove City Council... none of which has anything to do with the topic at hand???

Please clarify for us what your intentions are.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2008 03:00AM by Worship_Big.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.