Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: timeforchange ()
Date: November 14, 2008 08:53AM

This thread is now over 100000 posts, someone's reading, someone's believing, someone's still worried. It's not gonna just go away.

Be blessed y'all. I pray we all continue to discover who God is and find reconciliation with Him and others.[/quote]

I meant to say views ... not posts.

People are reading...keep writing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: keeping it real ()
Date: November 14, 2008 01:15PM

Lets not forget the Tew's Vernon and family
The Otto's Don and family
The Krells David and family

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: November 14, 2008 02:00PM

Why, Why, Why.............................

Why when you go on the RLC church website and hit the button on the bottom right for the sunday sermon titled Grace the video above of Tony downtown in front of the bridge pops up. Is this some kind of torture?????

Why, Why, Why.....................................

Why is this same video that is on the church site also on the business site of Resonance Institute. Are the two really related. What was the cost of this video. Did RLC pay for the cost and then Tony used it for his personal business or is Resonance really just another broken arm of the church???

Why, Why, Why..........................................

Oh forget it for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: November 14, 2008 03:16PM

Now at some point don’t you think Tony would step back and look at all the names on our ever growing list, reflecting on the people these names go to and say,
“I__WONDER__IF__IT’S__ME.”

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: November 14, 2008 04:18PM

I.......................Have...............No......................Idea............What..............You................Are..............Talking................About.

Posted by: Worship_Big ()
Date: November 14, 2008 11:59PM

BraveHeart
Now at some point don’t you think Tony would step back and look at all the names on our ever growing list, reflecting on the people these names go to and say,
“I__WONDER__IF__IT’S__ME.”

Tony cannot do this because he see's himself as the victim. In his eyes we are all just jealous of his relationship with the Lord, his family, his leadership, his status and posessions... and therefore we are attacking him.
He cannot allow himself as an alleged 'Apostle' to make a mistake, be wrong or responsible. If he does, then it would reveal the depth of his humanity and in his eyes will show weakness to those he is trying to lead. Somewhere in his twisted sense of the truth he is believing the hype and has seemingly lost touch with reality... or has he?
What if all this is planned?
What if, as a chess player, he is thinking 5 or 10 moves ahead?
Can anyone tell me why would the Elders, the supposed fathers and protectors of the church, after reading the testimonies of those who have left the body do so little to reconcile?
Did the Elders actually read any of the letters or listen to the testimonies?
If not, why?
Were they told not to?
Did they lie when they said they had weighed all of the facts and given Tony a two week slap on the wrist?
Have they tried to cover all of this up?
How is this unhealthy body going to plant 3 new churches in the greater Sacramento area?
Where are the much needed funds going to come from?
Is something already being done behind the scenes?
Will these three churches all be tithing directly to Tony?
Who will be the approved hired hand... and can the hired hand of a hired hand really be a pastor?
Will each church have it's own Elders and/or some kind of representation, or will the current board govern all three bodies?
Just like you can count the number of seeds in an apple but you cannot count the number of apples in a seed... how many more families will be subjected to the verbal, spiritual and possible physical abuse of the hired hand?

people at rlc, if that is still the name of the church... how long will you let yourselves be decieved! How long will you subject not only you, but your family to the lies and manipulations of the hired hand and his merry 'yes' men? If only half of what has been posted here is true, and it has not been repented for by the leadership... what are they waiting for?

Posted by: real ()
Date: November 15, 2008 12:38AM

Tony Watch

Why is the Elk Grove Teen Cent now receiving $700 per month from Tony Cunningham/Radiant Life Church. Remember nothing happens unless Tony says so. Is this going to be the site of the new plant(weed) Elk Grove Radiant Life Church, and the $700/mo donation really just the rent.

Posted by: SilentJ ()
Date: November 15, 2008 01:20AM

Add:
Butterworth, Shana
Swann, Hope
Weaver, Ben
Love, Larry and family

Posted by: HMajewski ()
Date: November 15, 2008 04:11AM

Tony does not care about anyone who does not beleive in his vision or support him completely. Tony cares about himself and only those around him that may impact his life. If you have something he needs or wants you are of interest to him. If he can glean exposure, glory, profit or promote his agenda with something you have he will use it. Tony is about Tony he always has been. Yes, he seems wise at times, yes, he has accomplished some good things, and yes I have learned much from the man. What I have learned lately is that people are not all that they seem to be, and that a church is not always about loving God and loving his children. My heart grieves over the death of a vision I thought I was a part of pursuing. I am left with a broken spirit, lost hope in humankind, and the inablility to trust. I have not "filled up on the word of God" and moved on to better things." And I have not chosen to believe any "lies" that those that are "dangerous" have told. I have seen with my own eyes, expereinced with my own heart the devistation Tony has created. My biggest issue is that Tony is not the man he says he is, its really that simple. I cannot and will not follow a man who is not authentic. He promotes a fabricated spirituality, an imitation, not imitation of Christ it is imitation, meaning not real. Not real love, not real joy, not real peace, and not real freedom. He is not who he claims to be. He has done underhanded things to people, he has gossiped about and slandered people I love, he has mistreated a whole lot of people without one concern for their well being. He continues to deny, lie and cover up his wrongdoing and I am done trying to get people to open their eyes to the truth. Tony has run Radiant Life Church into the ground and he does not care that he is wrong. He does not care about any of us. And he does not care about the hurt that he has caused. This in fact makes him opposite of who he says he is.

Posted by: Paul74 ()
Date: November 15, 2008 04:22AM

real
Tony Watch

Why is the Elk Grove Teen Cent now receiving $700 per month from Tony Cunningham/Radiant Life Church. Remember nothing happens unless Tony says so. Is this going to be the site of the new plant(weed) Elk Grove Radiant Life Church, and the $700/mo donation really just the rent.

I am told that the funds are not for any church plant from RLC. The funds were allocated in the budget by the elder board (those have resigned) for the purpose of supporting the excellent work done by the Teen Center. Nothing underhanded going on here!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.