Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: TomWilson ()
Date: November 19, 2008 10:22AM

whatajoke
Sorry for the all caps. Not intended to shout but to stand out.

There is always the bold feature.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: November 19, 2008 02:45PM

thanks tom

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: November 20, 2008 05:06AM

I would really like to encourage people who havent come on here yet or who have but are holding back to post more detailed experiences with Tony or Tony worshipers. It repulses me every time I hear that someone is saying that God has a hand on Radiant Life. As if they were exclusive. God has a hand on everything. I have heard so many people talk about tony and how they worshiped him and I have also heard many stories of tonys controlling and manipulative behavior as well as had experiences myself. It really saddens me to see people so vulnerable. It is not just the young. I can remember MaryRose in Soma just talking all the time about how she wanted to sit at the feet of Tony like one of the disciples. Very, very sad when you start getting so consumed by a man and a church. I can also remember many people who couldnt utter a sentence about the word of god or the church without putting Tonys name in it. Radiant Life is the most destructive, abusive, and destructive church I have ever seen. Tony is manipulating and controlling so many people and those people in turn are doing it down the line. It is one big pyramid scam. People promoting spiritual parenting and leaving their parents for their own gain. Put a baby in a closet and collect rent from a vulnerable young person because you are too lazy to get a job. All of you at RLC still you have to wake up. Many of you I still care about. I have people that I had some relationship with that have cut it off. The sole basis of our relationship from their perspective was Radiant Life Church and Tony. Please...........to those left at Radiant Life...........to those I still know and care about...............move on............escape to true freedom. Tony had you worshiping and believing in a false god.

Posted by: SilentJ ()
Date: November 20, 2008 05:23AM

I remember a couple years back, the word going around was that if you were not on board with being "sent" by Tony for a church plant and getting prepared for Africa, India, or the Philippines, then you should just go and find another church. I agree there is a lot of reverence toward Tony as greater-than-human.

Also, what ever happened to "Pray Sacramento" with Ken Bluemel? I thought they used to be good friends back in the day...

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: November 20, 2008 08:47AM

to the Elders and Tony at RLc

Tony, Your teachings of Spiritual Parenting, Covenant Relationships, and Spiritual Covering breeds an environment of “good intentions.” More over the focus becomes pleasing You, the “Master & Commander” real TONY WORSHIP! With unbridled sycophants like the Huth's and Skinners who will sacrifice there own children, just to stay in your good graces.
How sick and twisted loyalty becomes.
I look at your teachings of Spiritual Parenting alone and I can see the many families that have been devastated by your reckless teachings.
Tony, you have no remorse or sorrow for what your teachings have caused as you continue to practice your life style of Spiritual Parenting in your own home!

Tony you’re other teachings and beliefs are also coming to light and they too have become so clear to understand when stacked up with your back drop of Spiritual Parenting Yes Tony, you are having emotional affairs on a spiritual level with many women you call your Spiritual Daughters.
This is your way to live out the David life style of having multiple wives in a state that only allows one wife.
I have to give you credit for being so clever and manipulative.

Have you told your wife and children what your true motives are in 8 years?

Is it OK with your children and wife that you carry on these emotional relationships.....
...Especially with another mans daughter, in your own home?

Date: November 20, 2008 01:45PM

Does this sound eerily familiar to anyone here:

"They looked just like me," recalls Timoner, a lanky woman in jeans and a pink T-shirt emblazoned with two six-shooters. "Their compound was a suburban subdivision. Like [one of the characters] says in the beginning of the film, he assumes the church is the safest place. Or temple. Any place of worship. [But] if your leader is suddenly putting themselves in the position that 'You can't get to God unless through me,' there's a problem."

This is a quote from an article found at this link: [www.culteducation.com]

Posted by: Worship_Big ()
Date: November 21, 2008 12:20AM

TPR,

From that same article there are a couple other things I would like to bring to the attention of not only the members of this forum, but to anyone still attending rlc and reading...

There is a definition of "mind control" precepts by R.J. Lifton, a 1960's psychiatrist that were listed, but was incomplete. Further research brought me to the following complete list along with definitions (this is very scary!!!) my comments are in blue;

· Milieu Control – The control of information and communication. (interpret - "read my new book on leadership, don't read that forum or don't talk to those people, they are DANGEROUS")
· Mystical Manipulation – The manipulation of experiences that appear spontaneous but in fact were planned and orchestrated. (interpret - "My eyes have been healed, the hurricane was diverted, the kidnappers let me go...")
· Demand for Purity – The world is viewed as black and white and the members are constantly exhorted to conform to the ideology of the group and strive for perfection. (interpret - "Live as I live, do as I do, do as I say or model my life")
· Confession – Sins, as defined by the group, are to be confessed either to a personal monitor or publicly to the group. (interpret - "Share everything with me or your man or woman of G-d so we can know your failures what buttons to push when you get out of line or we/I can gossip about you to your remaining friends or others in SOMA class, Prophetic Cadre or Leadership Development!")
· Sacred Science – The group's doctrine or ideology is considered to be the ultimate Truth, beyond all questioning or dispute. (interpret - "I am an Apostle, I have a direct line to G-d or The blessing of the Lord flows through me to you or I have a special revelation from G-d... He tells me, I tell you... no questions!")
· Loading the Language – The group interprets or uses words and phrases in new ways so that often the outside world does not understand. (interpret - "All of my kooky acronyms during my sermons and the almost real definitions twisted to match what I am teaching at the time")
· Doctrine over person – The member's personal experiences are subordinated to the sacred science and any contrary experiences must be denied or reinterpreted to fit the ideology of the group. (interpret - "Your objections or concerns are a sin against me, your leader.. I deserve a double portion of respect and honor, oh and let's not forget your wife, daughter and a major portion of what's in your wallet!")
· Dispensing of existence – The group has the prerogative to decide who has the right to exist and who does not. (interpret - "As long as you abide by my rules and are of use to me we will have some kind of relationship... but if you question me or my vision for your lives, I will disown, disavow, disrespect and destroy you or your reputation or write your names on sticks and break them in an effort to curse your life")

It says that anyone or group exhibiting at least 6 of these 8 qualities is to be considered destructive... well I am not a psychiatrist but it looks to me like the hired hand is exhibiting all 8 to some degree or another.

The further away I get the clearer I can see the truth.
People please do not follow blindly, measure every teaching and message against God's word and measure the tree by the fruit.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2008 12:30AM by Worship_Big.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: November 21, 2008 12:52AM

Worship_Big and TPR great points to think about!!!

Wow I am home for a week!
What a great time I am having with my wife and kids it is strange to think that I almost lost them to the demonic council Kelli and Greg were giving my wife!!!
All I can say to Greg and Kelli Huth…you are sick and twisted bastards!!!

I was digging through some old notes and ran across this incident that happened about 3 ½ -4 years ago having dinner over at Ken’s house.

Greg, last Sunday night you made the comment that you taught Ken Bollinger how to swim (Spiritually) and that it was Brandon is the one who pushed him in, and it all metaphorically makes some kind of connection form you watching the movie “The Guardian”. You also said that you taught me how to swim (Spiritually). All I can say to that Greg, this is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit! Mr. Huth what you are saying is you are doing the job of the Holy Spirit. The reality is you’re usurping the roll of the Holy Spirit.
I made the comment that “I see a lot of Brandon and Tony worship at our church” and you immediately started to defend Brandon, being a true man of God, a man of Godly integrity, you strongly defended his character so I shut up and listened. Thinking, why all of the sudden are you defending someone that I never impugned or questioned his character? So I went home thinking about the things I heard that evening…that began to trigger many other thoughts like ….I recognize Greg that you have a great amount of admiration for Tony and now a new adoration for Brandon. Then I recalled a discipleship teaching with you Greg where you were simply regurgitating a teaching you got from Tony. The scripture he was using was from Exodus 21: 1-6 v1 "These are the laws you are to set before them:…
…v5 "But if the servant declares, 'I love my master and my wife and children and do not want to go free,' then his master must take him before the judges. He shall take him to the door or the doorpost and pierce his ear with an awl. Then he will be his servant for life.
(NIV)
I remember Greg buying an awl and asking me to sharpen it for him so that he could have Tony punch it through his earlobe…. I put a surgical point to it and gave it back to Greg the next week. The last I heard Tony was not ready to do that because he was not sure if Greg was ready to make this kind of commitment.

Where is that love for Brandon now Greg are you like Tony so quickly to toss him under you bus?

All I can say is I am thankful that both Brandon and Ken have broken free of the demonic stronghold that so easily consumes the ones in that are in the room of good intentions.

Posted by: Ring barer ()
Date: November 21, 2008 01:58AM

Worship_Big great points..

Information like this should be sought out by anyone with question… I also venture to say that when found it ought to be posted for others to read…

Date: November 21, 2008 02:06AM

Thank you, God, for this forum...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.