Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: Guess Who ()
Date: November 21, 2008 04:47AM

More Teaching from Tony:

12/23/03 don’t teach people to know teach people to obey .

11/11/03 Strategic relationship starts here – connection and submission to a spiritual father – develop relationship as in courtship.. .

2/8/06 Three most pressing things corporately 1) Hospitality 2) Honor 3) Generosity. It is not possible to honor God and not honor his servants.

2/26/06 Honor insights – must be willing to be humiliated in my own eyes.

Any thoughts?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Worship_Big ()
Date: November 21, 2008 05:08AM

Guess who,
Sounds like 3 out of 8 to me...

· Sacred Science – The group's doctrine or ideology is considered to be the ultimate Truth, beyond all questioning or dispute. (interpret - "I am an Apostle, I have a direct line to G-d or The blessing of the Lord flows through me to you or I have a special revelation from G-d... He tells me, I tell you... no questions!")
· Loading the Language – The group interprets or uses words and phrases in new ways so that often the outside world does not understand. (interpret - "All of my kooky acronyms during my sermons and the almost real definitions twisted to match what I am teaching at the time")
· Doctrine over person – The member's personal experiences are subordinated to the sacred science and any contrary experiences must be denied or reinterpreted to fit the ideology of the group. (interpret - "Your objections or concerns are a sin against me, your leader.. I deserve a double portion of respect and honor, oh and let's not forget your wife, daughter and a major portion of what's in your wallet!")

I wonder if he, the hired hand, would address any of this if we all showed up on Sunday morning?

Date: November 21, 2008 05:33AM

So I did a quick look just through the four Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke John) to remind myself of Jesus' view on the whole "honor" issue. Would anyone like to venture a guess as to what Jesus taught about "honor"?

Guess Who
More Teaching from Tony:

12/23/03 don’t teach people to know teach people to obey .

11/11/03 Strategic relationship starts here – connection and submission to a spiritual father – develop relationship as in courtship.. .

2/8/06 Three most pressing things corporately 1) Hospitality 2) Honor 3) Generosity. It is not possible to honor God and not honor his servants.

2/26/06 Honor insights – must be willing to be humiliated in my own eyes.

Any thoughts?

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: November 21, 2008 06:52AM

WOW let me start all over…
This was something that I wrote out 3 ½ years ago years ago after attending a dinner party at the Bollinger’s house. Today I compiled it to my post.
I guess it did not read very smooth, sorry, I had several things going on before I posted my note but I felt it was important to show people the level, being a sycophant can bring a person to when they worshiping Tony. The sad thing is Tony encourages this behavior and does not discourage it.

Wow I am home for a week!
What a great time I am having with my wife and kids it is strange to think that I almost lost them to the demonic council that Kelli and Greg Huth were giving my wife!!! "this all occured with the watchful eye of Tony"
All I can say to Greg and Kelli Huth…you are sick and twisted bastards!!!

I was digging through some old notes and ran across this incident that happened about 3 ½ -4 years ago having dinner over at Ken’s house.

(from my notes 3 ½ years ago) “Greg, last Sunday night you made the comment that you taught Ken Bollinger how to swim (Spiritually) and that it was Brandon is the one who pushed him in, and it all metaphorically makes some kind of connection form you watching the movie “The Guardian”. You also said that you taught me how to swim (Spiritually). All I can say to that Greg, this is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit! Mr. Huth what you are saying is you are doing the job of the Holy Spirit. The reality is you’re usurping the roll of the Holy Spirit.
I made the comment that “I see a lot of Brandon and Tony worship at our church” and you immediately started to defend Brandon, being a true man of God, a man of Godly integrity, you strongly defended his character so I shut up and listened. Thinking, why all of the sudden are you defending someone that I never impugned or questioned his character? So I went home thinking about the things I heard that evening…that began to trigger many other thoughts like ….I recognize Greg that you have a great amount of admiration for Tony and now a new adoration for Brandon.”

Then I recalled a discipleship teaching with Greg where he was simply regurgitating a teaching he got from Tony.
The scripture he was using was from Exodus 21: 1-6 v1 "These are the laws you are to set before them:…
…v5 "But if the servant declares, 'I love my master and my wife and children and do not want to go free,' then his master must take him before the judges. He shall take him to the door or the doorpost and pierce his ear with an awl. Then he will be his servant for life.
(NIV)
I remember Greg buying an awl and asking me to sharpen it for him so that he could have Tony punch it through his earlobe…. So I put a surgical point to it and gave it back to Greg the next week. The last I heard Tony was not ready to do that because he was not sure if Greg was ready to make this kind of commitment.

Even now thinking about Tony’s response, it only propelled Greg into sucking up even more to please Tony.

So now I have to ask Greg where is that love for Brandon now? Greg are so much like Tony so quickly to toss him under you bus?

All I can say is I am thankful that both Brandon and Ken have broken free of the demonic stronghold that so easily consumes the ones in that are in the room of good intentions.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: November 21, 2008 09:16AM

During this visit home, I have tried to get a hold of Pastor Don of West Sacramento Radiant Life or somebody there to find out what direction they are going.
So here is what I know Elder John & Evelyn Shankenburg moved over from RLc Sacramento to the West Sacramento church and they are still loyal to Tony over Christ.
If something has changed in the past 18 hours, I would welcome the news of the change.
Pastor Don was assisting Tony compiling his books of deception but I believe that God has shown Don the folly of Tony’s theology. So I believe there are a changes a coming just not sure what boat the Shankenburg’s will end up on.

Now lets check in on Coos Bay Oregon
Dale Herring and Seth Gosslin. They still have not responded to my email hopefully ya all have gotten more out of these two than I have. What I cannot understand is both these guys have seen the spiritual abuses they have seen the devastation of Tony’s teachings of Spiritual Parenting. Nevertheless, what makes me sick is it appears that these guys have gone into vineyards that are not there own and stolen away people with there slick and slippery tongues that they inherited from Tony.

Posted by: Guess Who ()
Date: November 21, 2008 12:07PM

It seems that Dale has declared by his actions where he stands.

He was here for the SOMA graduation on Friday Nov. 14. He was here with Michael Waldrop. Apparently it is not necessary to attend SOMA classes in order to graduate.

If Dale and Michael were here from Coos Bay then one can only ascertain that they still want something from Tony.

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: November 21, 2008 12:42PM

Just wondering what expertise an actor/writer has in cooking the books. Could it be that it is out of buttkissing loyalty and Tony feels he is the only one with any brains. I don't know but whoever from the outside comes in to look at those books will be no dummies about what to look for. I want to do my best to stay away from calling names on here but I have had personal experience with Michael Waldrop and they were not positive. Another Tony,Dale worshiper. He was very, very unreal to me. He acted like he really cared but could never followup. There were some covenants and agreements entered into in SOMA. Well, some of mine were with him. So, I would try to call and have relationship. Everytime I called he was with Dale and usually put me off. When I left SOMA there was never one call or time at church that I was approached to be encouraged. He was in it for him and the system. They don't get much phonier.

Date: November 21, 2008 01:16PM

So, how does he graduate while missing a year? And did he pay tuition or did they blow it off while others were struggling to pay their tuition. If he paid I can see why they let him graduate to reward him for the money he spent. If he didn't pay it is sad because others are working their butt of to pay it and putting the time in. Must be some kind of inside job. I call out that class if they voted on that. That is ridiculous. I know you all because I was there with you and it shows your extreme immaturity and absorption into an unriteous system. But then again you have a big group of the Tony worshipers there because I witnessed the madness myself. You guys in that class know who you are and my heart weeps for each and everyone of you who are still participating in a system that is destroying peoples lifes and following a pastor that is full of lies and deception. Haven't you been fooled long enough? I was getting ready to call out your names but that is not necessary. Just grow up. The foundation was not built with quality materials. That piece of paper you got from SOMA is worth nothing. Was there really heart change? Why wasn't your heart changed prior to entering SOMA? Was it that your heart was really that bad or were you merely human and made to believe you were so evil. If it was really about heart change the requirement for admittance should be only those who have bad hearts, evil hearts. Was that really you or were you just manipulated into thinking because you were not perfect or had some bad relationships that your heart was bad? Yes if you want to look at it my way. I went into SOMA with my heart totally changed. That is before I got to SOMA. So now is SOMA not for me???? My heart certainly did change in SOMA but for the worse and because of the very, very, bad examples around me. So, good job SOMA..........you accomplished your heart change in me. I can gladly say I am not missing the classes with Rose that lacked great substance and am not missing Tony prancing into Heart of David like the next coming of David. I witnessed enough in SOMA alone to see just how messed up the system and the people in it were. What hurts me the most is the amount of highschoolers and young adults who were in there and so vulnerable to the manipulation. They were longing for acceptance and belonging and Tony definately manipulated that. Somehow people seem to think that because they had a bad childhood, went to RLC, got caught up in the hysteria and dedicated themselves to the Lord, that it was Tony or Radiant Life itself that was the reason. I won't mention names but I am so glad that a few of those young highschoolers back then and young adults have seen the truth and escaped the system. I grieve for the rest of you as I actually felt I was part of the body with you as taught, but when I left I saw it was just rhetoric. Greetings stopped, hugs stopped, conversation stopped. Whew............ thanks for saving me from the madness Lord. Thats my story and I am sticking to it. Amen all by myself.

Date: November 21, 2008 01:28PM

So....if you want to have heart change...pay $3000.00 and come to SOMA. If you want to have your ears tickled drop a 5 spot in the plate and come to weekend service. Ahhhh I get it now.

whatajoke
So, how does he graduate while missing a year? And did he pay tuition or did they blow it off while others were struggling to pay their tuition. If he paid I can see why they let him graduate to reward him for the money he spent. If he didn't pay it is sad because others are working their butt of to pay it and putting the time in. Must be some kind of inside job. I call out that class if they voted on that. That is ridiculous. I know you all because I was there with you and it shows your extreme immaturity and absorption into an unriteous system. But then again you have a big group of the Tony worshipers there because I witnessed the madness myself. You guys in that class know who you are and my heart weeps for each and everyone of you who are still participating in a system that is destroying peoples lifes and following a pastor that is full of lies and deception. Haven't you been fooled long enough? I was getting ready to call out your names but that is not necessary. Just grow up. The foundation was not built with quality materials. That piece of paper you got from SOMA is worth nothing. Was there really heart change? Why wasn't your heart changed prior to entering SOMA? Was it that your heart was really that bad or were you merely human and made to believe you were so evil. If it was really about heart change the requirement for admittance should be only those who have bad hearts, evil hearts. Was that really you or were you just manipulated into thinking because you were not perfect or had some bad relationships that your heart was bad? Yes if you want to look at it my way. I went into SOMA with my heart totally changed. That is before I got to SOMA. So now is SOMA not for me???? My heart certainly did change in SOMA but for the worse and because of the very, very, bad examples around me. So, good job SOMA..........you accomplished your heart change in me. I can gladly say I am not missing the classes with Rose that lacked great substance and am not missing Tony prancing into Heart of David like the next coming of David. I witnessed enough in SOMA alone to see just how messed up the system and the people in it were. What hurts me the most is the amount of highschoolers and young adults who were in there and so vulnerable to the manipulation. They were longing for acceptance and belonging and Tony definately manipulated that. Somehow people seem to think that because they had a bad childhood, went to RLC, got caught up in the hysteria and dedicated themselves to the Lord, that it was Tony or Radiant Life itself that was the reason. I won't mention names but I am so glad that a few of those young highschoolers back then and young adults have seen the truth and escaped the system. I grieve for the rest of you as I actually felt I was part of the body with you as taught, but when I left I saw it was just rhetoric. Greetings stopped, hugs stopped, conversation stopped. Whew............ thanks for saving me from the madness Lord. Thats my story and I am sticking to it. Amen all by myself.

Date: November 21, 2008 02:50PM

dont know if anyone noticed but there has been 10000 views just in the last 7 days. People are still listening, searching, and wondering what they are to do. Do not ever think for one moment that your posts on here have not brought about change and have saved some people from a very destructive and abusive system. Thank you Jesus.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.