Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: June 16, 2010 06:31AM

I am sorry you feel that way...I just thought it was imperative to educate people about a fast-growing, evangelical movement that promotes modern-day apostles and prophets with great authority, supernatural powers, and the ability to give new doctrinal revelation. Advocates of this movement believe that all people, nations, and demonic principalities must submit to these apostles and prophets, who will lead God’s end-times army in establishing His kingdom on earth. This once-fringe movement has entered many charismatic churches according to church growth experts and the movement is being promoted by prominent evangelical leaders.THE GREED WOLVES.Many Christians aren’t aware that this movement exists. Even many Christians who attend apostolic-prophetic churches are unaware of the movement’s aberrant teachings, which are often introduced through the “back door” of churches that claim to have standard evangelical statements of faith. My goal is to provide information about this movement, so Christians won’t be misled into its unbiblical teachings and practices.

What Christians need to realize is that they need to make a choice now. A majority of Christian churches have already succumbed to this Dominionist agenda foisted on the churches by false apostles driven by false prophecies from false prophets. Wagner is talking about the government of the church, under the leadership of the new foundational restored “apostles”, OVERTHROWING the governments of the world. A spirit is indeed saying something to the churches, but since this is based on false prophecy rather than the written Word, you can begin to understand that this is not of the Holy Spirit speaking. If this agenda that C. Peter Wagner is proposing and is about to pull off is not “the woman who rides the beast” I don’t know what is!

"HE WAS LED AS A SHEEP TO SLAUGHTER; AND AS A LAMB BEFORE ITS SHEARER IS SILENT, SO HE DOES NOT OPEN HIS MOUTH."-Sometimes God opens a door of opportunity to his ministers in very unlikely places.We should not be so shy of all strangers as some affect to be. As to those of whom we know nothing else, we know this, that they have souls. It is wisdom for men of business to redeem time for holy duties; to fill up every minute with something which will turn to a good account .Those who seek the truth, and employ their time in searching the Scriptures, will be sure to reap advantages.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2010 06:44AM by ostracizedone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dsm ()
Date: June 16, 2010 06:50AM

Looking down the page, it looks like you are spamming the whole forum. almost no threads at all can get above these turning point repetitios posts.

Just my 2 cents.

Date: June 16, 2010 08:48AM

dsm
Looking down the page, it looks like you are spamming the whole forum. almost no threads at all can get above these turning point repetitios posts.

Just my 2 cents.

its more like someone preaching to the choir, except for its someone else's preaching not theirs. now maybe he is trying to get the attention of those members of turning point who are still attending t p but are reading this forum. Though if their like me, get bored with reading lengthy posts of a repitious nature. But by their post on their history at T p and radiant life I'm pretty sure I know him, and he is a real great person, who has been hurt a lot by both churchs both him and his wife.

Date: June 16, 2010 09:17AM

That whole theocracy movement is indeed showing up everywhere. But in addressing it, sometimes "less is more".

Looking at various mainstream churches and showing how this greed/theocracy thing takes hold in some manner related to a weakness in that particular church can be useful. Consider in the Book of Revelation how the different churches had different characters. It does no good to criticize them all with the same complaint. Show how the deception comes in one church by virtue of its weakness for spiritual sensation and in another church by virtue of its demands of obedience or conformity, and you might get somewhere.

In keeping with the purpose of this forum showing at which points a group moves from religious believer to political activist and from there to violent extremist might be more important than arguing a particular interpretation of Scripture.

Just my opinion, FWIW

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2010 09:18AM by dsm.

Date: June 17, 2010 02:07PM

buddy
My story chapter 3: hibernation! For Four years I was in denial or in a state of hibernation with what was going on at TPWOC! Around four years ago a couple walked through the church doors one sunday and I turned to my wife and said we are in trouble now! There names are Ken and Valerie Ralston and they attended and I believe Ken received his so called pastor degree from the false word-of -faith,prosperity,positive confession Kenneth Hagin Rhema bible college! They seemed to move up the ranks very fast and push there false teaching to pastor Mike and cyndi and to the body.Ken is the leader of market place ministry and valerie is the leader of the womens ministry!I was hoping that when they started to attend TP that they would lay low and not teach or push there false teaching. So I kept silent and went into hibernation,but I can remember that Pastor mike was preaching alot on money and one time he said people where telling him that they love to hear sermons about money and that they could not get enough! Then I heard him say that it was God's will that every Christian be prosperous.Then I started to hear positive confession mumbo jumbo from one of the soma students after he attended one of the TP soma functions where a City Church pastor was speaking.The young people of soma are put under the spell of Pastor Mike and other people fairly easy. If I would have known about the Pastor Mike making himself into a super apostle and cyndi making herself into a prophet and the teahing of the covering,spiritual parenting and all the Mike and Cyndi worship by being there spiritual slaves by giving gifts and working around there house like they are some kind of king and queen I never would had stayed so long! My son and I use to go out alot and witness and invite people to TPWOC and I was proud I was going to a pentecostal church and used to defend TPWOC. I believe in all the Spiritual gifts! But TPWOC has crossed the line and I believe they are headed into the kingdom of the cults! If they aren't allready there! I pray that they will become what God planned for them to be! Because they have drifted far away! I really enjoyed TPWOC but the shock and embarrassment came when I accidently found this Forum on Dec 19th while trying to find TPWOC web site so I could find out if they where having the friday night service. I spent the next week reading everything and even made some phone calls to california and also met people from the forum and talked to them. I did my own private investagation and found out almost everything on the forum is true! All those four years I was in hibernation I woke up from my sleep and joined the Forum on Dec 24th! I pray that TPWOC will be restored and that more people will share their story and that they will ask God for courage and boldness to speak out! : more to come :

[www.cultwatch.com] There is a definition of rhema as it relates to the CULTS in link:)

Date: June 17, 2010 02:17PM

Adrift
Quote:
Daughter of Dorcas

I heard something so strange from a current TPC member that I had to think about for two days before deciding to say something. Why would Cyndi Villamor and her children be afraid to open the door to Cathy Shaw and Chris Gutenkauf? That is what members of the staff and congregation are being told. That with Mike not home Cyndi and her children were afraid to answer the door when Chris and Cathy showed up at their home "without" an appointment.

Now that's just silly!

I have been lurking on this forum since the beginning, but this one drew me out.

Mike once asked a part-time SOMA class: "How many of you are afraid of Pastor Cyndi?"

Everyone -- twenty-some students -- raised their hand.

Now, ask the same people, "How many of you are afraid of Chris Gutenkauf and Cathy Shaw?" Anyone?

Cyndi opened the door and welcomed Chris and Cathy in as friends, which they were and are now, if they would be accepted as such. And have any of you met Caleb, the Doberman pinscher? He was there to protect mistress and children if they needed it, but it wasn't needed. He was nuzzling up begging for pets.

Chris and Cathy are prayer warriors. Be afraid of them if you fear prayer.

[unreasonablefaith.com] PRAYER WARRIORS EXAMPLE

It’s an outgrowth of the Pentecostal movement, and like the other Charismatics its focus on spiritualism and experience over creed and tradition make it seem very odd to mainstream Christians. NAR is usually dominionist; that is, its members usually believe that Christians should be in control of society and that societies should be run along Christian lines.

NAR members are encouraged to take over more than government. One of the goals of the movement is to take control of the “Seven Mountains of Culture,” which includes education, media and business. The “7 Mountains” or “7-M” is a catchphrase for the movement, and Muthee was speaking about the “7-M campaign” at Palin’s church before the famous anointing. Some members are asked to be “market apostles” and merge evangelism with their business, a process that involves going to their places of employment and connecting with other movement members, evangelism and prayer.

One of the resulting practices in NAR is called “spirit mapping,” where believers literally map out a community and decide where demons and other evil powers are located. Members then enter into prayer to force out the demons (making them “PRAYER WARRIORS,” another catch phrase.)

The Woeful Budgie gives it a thumbs-up: “This article sums up pretty much everything I’ve wanted to explain about the NAR: the ubiquity, the subtlety, the militaristic structure, the aim to infiltrate and manipulate society from within as “rulers”…and the way it disguises itself in more innocuous forms to garner support from more moderate Christians (and even non-Christians).”

But the movement we’re imagining encompasses the humble and the elite alike, supporting a network of “PRAYER WARRIORS” in all 50 states, within the ranks of the U.S. military, and at the far reaches of the globe — all guided by an entire genre of books, texts, videos and other media.

I believe this movement’s threat to separation of church and state is greater than some of the more overtly theocratic movements of the religious right. The inclusion of women and all races in leadership roles, and their enthusiastic sponsorship of social services conflicts with a popular notion about religious fundamentalism.

“I think we can expect to see more of this type of vigilante behavior now that spiritual mapping and spiritual warfare are spreading throughout our communities.”

The leaders of the New Apostolic Reformation are not interested in democracy. They view themselves as spiritual royalty, and believe they have a mandate from God to rule.

Date: June 17, 2010 02:38PM

Ostracizedone, your post caught my eye about the "spiritual mapping". I did not realize the mobbing had reached that level, and I went to look and found this article on a "spiritual mapping" campaign. The authors are Catholic but it is scary for everyone:

[www.talk2action.org]

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: June 19, 2010 11:24PM

The Marysville Strawberry Festival parade is tonight. Does anybody know if TPCWOC float will be in the parade and if the same " Rock Stars" will be performing?

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: June 20, 2010 12:01AM

Jeff "Rock" Barnes sermon on the power of worthy words in his possibility living series is a way Jeff can control his inner circle once again from speaking out against any false teaching or spiritual abuse. Jeff wants his inner circle to stay intact so they can support false Apostle Mikes empire. Jeff wants the inner circle to use only kind words.
Jeff does not want the inner circle people at TPCWOC to use unkind words like calling people weasels and judging them by saying that they are not (christians) your brothers. Only Jeff has permission to use unkind words and to judge people. Don't you dare speak out against the annointed or you will be condemned!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2010 12:04AM by buddy.

Date: June 22, 2010 12:07AM

buddy
Jeff "Rock" Barnes sermon on the power of worthy words in his possibility living series is a way Jeff can control his inner circle once again from speaking out against any false teaching or spiritual abuse. Jeff wants his inner circle to stay intact so they can support false Apostle Mikes empire. Jeff wants the inner circle to use only kind words.
Jeff does not want the inner circle people at TPCWOC to use unkind words like calling people weasels and judging them by saying that they are not (christians) your brothers. Only Jeff has permission to use unkind words and to judge people. Don't you dare speak out against the annointed or you will be condemned!

"I pledge allegiance to the United Global Ministries,and to the Heretic for which it stands,one congregation,under Mike,indivisible with liberty and justice to all"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2010 12:08AM by ostracizedone.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.