Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: Wounded Warrior ()
Date: June 06, 2010 01:53PM

Dear, M&M,

You are truly a believer that should be emulated unlike anyone I have seen at TP. You have made this journey from sheer madness for me an easier path that it would've been without your help and support. Your truly care about people and treat them as individuals and not like we need to get in line with the rest of the masses. You have accepted us as the Lord has accepted us with Grace and nothing but Grace. Please know that you have helped many of us see the Truth of Christ's Love and not the IMITATION love that is at TP. With all my heart, I am so THANKFUL that you are my brother and my friend.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: buddy ()
Date: June 08, 2010 01:23AM

TPCWOC sermon for Sunday June 6th: Power of a Team: by Jeff The Rock Barnes
Jeff says do you want to be on a bad team? Does anybody here want to be on a bad team?
(around 14:15 )into sermon right after he shares how false prosperity City Church was helping with the TPCWOC small group life
Jeff says , think of the times we have came together for summer jubilee, this is a total annointed ministry, its unity!
Jeff says at the pastor meeting we have in town we go sit down with other pastors, we don't argue about non essentials, they never come up in the meeting. If some one came in and said, this is what we should believe in this non essential doctrine it would quench the collaboration. We talk about all the things we agree on like rock solid substancial things like Jesus is God and build the church. Real unity starts to happen and we see the fruit of that over the last 10 years. 10 years now its been rising up, rising up.(15:10) Jeff says on July 11th the churches will be having a pulpit swap and Jym Cook of Emmanuel Baptist church will be preaching at TPCWOC and Jeff says he will be preaching at the Marysville Free Methodist. Later on in the sermon Jeff talks about conquering the enemy and how the enemy goes after unity and the weak ones of the group and how we need to stay connected.

I can't believe all these pastors in town who preach the true gospel are in unity with false doctrine. I guess they figure if they don't talk about it and we don't think about it it doesn't exist. Some have been told but still continue support false doctrine. I don't get it. I guess the false doctrine of a authoritarian church by the covering of a false apostle who teaches double honor, word faith movement, prosperity doctrine and all the spiritual abuse that is still going on is non essential to the pastors of Marysville. They just run around with their heads buried in the sand so they can have their community unity picnic. CONGRATULATIONS MARYSVILLE UNITY CHURCHES

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: June 08, 2010 01:21PM

buddy
I can't believe all these pastors in town who preach the true gospel are in unity with false doctrine. I guess they figure if they don't talk about it and we don't think about it it doesn't exist. Some have been told but still continue support false doctrine. I don't get it. I guess the false doctrine of a authoritarian church by the covering of a false apostle who teaches double honor, word faith movement, prosperity doctrine and all the spiritual abuse that is still going on is non essential to the pastors of Marysville. They just run around with their heads buried in the sand so they can have their community unity picnic. CONGRATULATIONS MARYSVILLE UNITY CHURCHES

I think you get it Buddy! The biggest threat to peoples salvation these days does not come from outside the cults walls...but from within !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2010 01:21PM by ostracizedone.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: June 08, 2010 03:48PM

I have a question for anyone who attended SOMA NorthWest or is part of TPC

what books did Mike have people read? Because here in Sacramento Tony Cunningham used a couple of books to help set up his false teachings?

I recall:
“Under Cover” by John Bevere a book that promotes a false teaching of spiritual authority or the “covering.” Covering Theology or as I will call it the "Covering" Heresy

The warning sign that the Lord used to show me that this pastor Tony was going down the wrong path was his teaching called "Spiritual Parenting." He would justify his premise with the verse that Paul referred to Timothy as his spiritual son. What Tony did wrong was encourage students to renounce there parents ways authority and gifting and submit to someone in the church who was more spiritual than there parents or an elder or pastor. This tied in with his false teaching of Spiritual Authority that salvation was through being submitted to the Lord, That was done by submitting to the authorities that God has put into place in the church.
I took that teaching and compared that to the 10 commandments. Wow not only did this teaching violate the 5th commandment “Children obey your parents..” but #8 You shall not steal.' "Steel children" that's right tony you have stolen children that are not yours! #10 You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.' Coveting your neighbors Children. I started using the 10 commandments as a filter or mirror to test all that this false teacher was teaching.
Oher books he promoted were “the Shack”
"The Shack" by William P. Young This book that paints God as being a large African woman. a book that devalues the nature of God as being human. The author denies the trinity, being the Father Son and Holy Spirit or as the old hymnal the Doxology says "God in three persons, blessed trinity." The author promotes his own Universalism beliefs.
to read a gripping review of the shack see [www.wretchedradio.com]
This book is full of Universalism and rejects Christianity!

Tony had two books that he wrote
"the moment of becoming" This book promoted a works based performance driven since of earning or working out ones salvation.

I can not remember the title of the second book.

Tony also defended on rare occasions other TV ministers like Benny Hinn does any one else recall any others?

Musicians like Philips Craig and Dean are also non Trinitarian

Yes there are many imposers out there can you recognize them? Use the 10 commandments as a quick check or comparison to any teaching you might come across. For example

BraveHeart

Date: June 08, 2010 08:27PM

They shall give the Lord Jesus Christ his proper place,the place which the word gives him;therefore no work will ever be personalized ! Mike will have people read anything that makes him the sheeps personal Jesus ! I do believe Villamor was a big fan of "Master & Commander" , in his mind the title is most likely a delusional narcissistic interpretation of his importance as the peoples personal Jesus !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2010 08:36PM by ostracizedone.

Date: June 09, 2010 02:44AM

A LITTLE MATH

Total Posts Rick Ross Destructive Church Forum...11,396

Total Non Radiant Life Cult/TPWOC Posts...............5,565.....48.84%

Total Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham Posts......2,989.....26.22%

Total TPWOC/Mike Villamor Posts...........................2,842....24.93%

Combine Total Percentage Of Posts On
Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham and TPWOCult/ Mike Villamor.......51.16%

Over 51% of the total posts on an Cult Education Forum are attributed to the Satanic twistings of a Spiritual Father/Spritual Son team Tony Cunningham and Mike Villamor...............What does this leave to doubt?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2010 02:46AM by ostracizedone.

Date: June 09, 2010 10:11AM

More Interesting Math

Number Of Posters This Forum Has Had On TPWOC.................................58

Number Of Pages On Rick Ross Destructive Churches Forum ...................12

Number Of Subjects In Those 12 RR Pages............................................349

Number Of Non Radiant Life/Tony Cunningham Cult ........................315,006
TPWOC/Mike Viallamor Cult Views Combined

Number Of Radiant Life/Tony Cunningham Cult Views .....................275,548
TPWOC/Mike Villamor Cult Views Combined

Spiritual Father Tony Cunningham And His Little Devil Spiritual Son Mike Villamor related subjects equate to 46.65% of the views on this whole 349 subject forum ! And don't forget over 51% of all posts ! And knowing that there are only 58 people that have posted on this particular subject and there are over 117,000 views I would say that there is a gigantic chance that the TPWOC management (pyramid) are some of the most PARANOID people on GOD's good green earth ! Human nature being what it is people are most likely not going to view subjects that they have no interest in,or in TPWOC managements case investment in !

Date: June 10, 2010 02:04PM

M & M hit the nail directly on the head. What I have come to realize in the months since leaving TPC is that life goes on and those who do not learn from past history are doomed to repeat it. So in a few years when there is yet another mass exodus from TPC, we will know and understand why and be ready to be sympathetic to those leaving in the next Exodus. The other thing I have come to know and realize, there are Pastors who are in the business of selling God for their own betterment and there are Pastors whose business is reaching out to the lost and being the Lord's hands and feet here on Earth. A Pastor who arrives to give comfort to the a terminally ill person and his family without knowing the name of the person or the hospital room number of the person he needs to see but goes knowing that God will make sure he gets to the right place on faith alone is the kind of Pastor to seek out. That is our Pastor. He is the Lord's hands and feet here on Earth. Look for that kind of Pastor, find a church where there are no perfect people, find a church where the Lord is the first one to arrive and the last to leave -- and his presence is felt by everyone -- then you will find the Lord and a church which is home.

D of D

Date: June 12, 2010 11:23PM

Discerning The Jezebel Spirit

[www.youtube.com]

I'm definitely familiar with this spirit.I have members of my family that are under this foul spirit.I've had to get prayer and deliverance from the control that this person in my family had on me.I was unable to say no to her and she would make me feel like if I didn't do something for her,that whenever I needed her,she would not be there.This is a very serious subject and I am glad that there are videos like this on Youtube.If I would have known sooner I could have avoided alot of pain.

Also remember Jezebel is a whore, the Whore of Babylon. She mistakes the idea that "everyone has a price that will make them sin" for Christ's Truth. She works from this place of whorishness, it is a "sacred truth" to her. This why she has such "deep conviction" but does not see it's a lie She attacks people in the pain of their Cross. She prophesies out of a familiar spirit. You must put her prophesies to a very strict test of scripture to expose the source of her prophesying.

'I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in the book.' (Rev. 22: 18)
'Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, for you know that we who teach & will be judged with greater strictness.' (James 3: 1)

A fantastic series. This described the attack my family is facing. I want to learn how to protect my children from the influence of adults controlled by the Jezebel spirit. RINGO4LIFE do you have counsel on how I can protect my young children (age 6 and 8)? Keep teaching on this subject. You did a fantastic thorough explanation is these 4 videos. A lot of information in such a short amount of time!

This video says they have a true heart for God, but the experiences I've had with Jezebels, and I've had many experiences with them, just don't convince me of that. She may be "religious" but she is not spiritual and surely is not led by the Holy-Spirit. I just dealt with a nasty Jezebel at work last week and there isn't anything holy about them. Just pure evil. I guess if they recognize the problem in themselves, then there is hope. If not, just forget them and move on.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2010 11:32PM by ostracizedone.

Date: June 13, 2010 05:27AM

ostracizedone
More Interesting Math

Number Of Posters This Forum Has Had On TPWOC.................................58

Number Of Pages On Rick Ross Destructive Churches Forum ...................12

Number Of Subjects In Those 12 RR Pages............................................349

Number Of Non Radiant Life/Tony Cunningham Cult ........................315,006
TPWOC/Mike Viallamor Cult Views Combined

Number Of Radiant Life/Tony Cunningham Cult Views .....................275,548
TPWOC/Mike Villamor Cult Views Combined

Spiritual Father Tony Cunningham And His Little Devil Spiritual Son Mike Villamor related subjects equate to 46.65% of the views on this whole 349 subject forum ! And don't forget over 51% of all posts ! And knowing that there are only 58 people that have posted on this particular subject and there are over 117,000 views I would say that there is a gigantic chance that the TPWOC management (pyramid) are some of the most PARANOID people on GOD's good green earth ! Human nature being what it is people are most likely not going to view subjects that they have no interest in,or in TPWOC managements case investment in !

We went to TP from 1998-2001, when Tony first came up to promote SOMA. We were part of the church when there was no connection to Tony, after he had given Mike advice, that Mike refused to take and there were years of no talking. I have that on record from Tony and have talked to Mike about it. Mike was always full of passion for God and was a true worshiper. After Tony came up, Mike, Jeff and and a few others urged us to consider going to SOMA. We moved to RLC to do so. We sat under Tony's teaching for 2 1/2 years and I can tell you, what you are describing in Mike is the "DNA" of Tony, in his very words. The weekend our 1st child was born Mike and Cyndi were in Sacramento and came and met us for Coffee in Old Sacramento. Mike held my child and told me that Tony had just made him a spiritual son. He was so in awe, impressed with the gravity of the honor that had been bestowed on him. After knowing the "old Mike" and hearing things that are going on at TP, there is no doubt in my mind that Mike is a clone of Tony. It breaks my heart to hear that this is true, but those who are there should be warned that Mike hasn't gone out in the deep end as much as Tony has, but unless God open's their eyes and there is brokenness before God, Mike will go even more astray from scripture and become even more controlling and power hungry. Pray! that God would open Mike's eyes and soften his heart during his sabatical.

Here is a short list of traits that Tony bestows on his sons and followers
Buisness savy ideas/greed for wealth
Teaching honor to those are to give the honor - resulting in personal gain/promotion
Teaching spiritual parenting - removing the authority of your parents and putting oneself under some else's spiritual authority, for the goal of a greater spiritual inheritance
Discipleship that extends far beyond helping people follow God, more into helping people follow the ways of the leader
Generosity of the people, to the leaders benefit

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.