Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: wherefromhere ()
Date: July 04, 2010 04:03PM

What needs to happen now? Everything and I mean everything brought out into the light. No more secrets or lies or deception to the congregation. A complete reckoning of liability of wrongs to those shunned, slander and accused. Like DOD said Call all the people at the horrendous accusation meeting where a families life had been turned up side down and tell them you were wrong. Tell them other churched in Marysville had to rebuke you for your unloving handling of God's children. Shine a little light on all the lies. Tell them the entire staff were laid off at TP. But note the Elders still stand. Tell them that buying homes in Aspen were the absolute wrong thing to do during a campaign where you ask your people to sacrifice, BE SPECIFIC for once in you Christian walk at TP. Be humble and let Good rebuild if thats a possibilty, not let man figure out what to do. Say your sorry and mean it, right it so people can move forward. Sadly, for Pastor Jackie there is no easy road here. Her reputation was so damaged by the slander laid against her, that we fear this wrong may never be righted. Have any elders contacted her at all? Has she been given opportunity to clear her precious name. How can there be a happy ending to all of this. Too many broken people and not enough truth telling to set us all free. Do you know the letter written by the other churches that was given to Jeff Barnes, has not been shared with the members of the body. another secret it seems. sweep it under the rug quick. Jeff Moors going to San Diego, who will go with him. Will Pastor Jackie, Sid and Deborah get a chance to pour out mercy and forgiviness? It is all to be seen. Words mean nothing now dont they. How long have we heard the words. Mike and Cyndi walk away, how simple for them to not have to face the ones the accoused. God have mercy on the Villamors, and the Elders of TP. Justice can be ugly. I say let the dead bury the dead. Let TP die. and maybe it can live again. Sad sad days ahead.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Brokenhearted ()
Date: July 04, 2010 10:29PM

Yes, my first instinct to last week's message was that it's just another pr stunt, to save face. Only time will tell. If Jeff Barnes' apologies were sincere, then much will happen in the days and weeks to come. Only time will tell if there is true repentence at TP. I continue to pray.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: July 05, 2010 05:12PM

Wherefromhere great post!

yes everything needs to be addressed with in the TP Church. That goes for Tony Cunningham and the sycophant elders of Radiant life. but it need to be done as precribed in the Bible. Again go back and look at the list I posted of questions to ponder when searching for a good church. If the church is not founded on the principals of the bible then it does not matter what they appologize for, it becomes the leaders way of saving face and doing a PR stunt to win over yourr heart emotions & $Money$..
example:
Q:Who do you do church for, seekers or members?
“Both” is not acceptable. Church should be done for members and the unsaved are welcome to attend. Church is a time for believers to gather together and worship the Lord. When a church is comprised of few believers and mostly seekers - non believers you might be better off naming it the Elks Lodge or the Lion's Club.
Q: Does your church exercise church discipline?
Paul said we should (I Cor.5).
If TPC excercised Church discipline they would not be facing all the alligations against them nor dealing with the blemished reputation they have created.

The bottom line is they have hurt the reputation of the Lord.

I would not want to be one of those Elders or Pastors in a lightning storm....

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: July 06, 2010 01:10AM

ostracizedone
More Interesting Math

Number Of Posters This Forum Has Had On TPWOC.................................58

Number Of Pages On Rick Ross Destructive Churches Forum ...................12

Number Of Subjects In Those 12 RR Pages............................................349

Number Of Non Radiant Life/Tony Cunningham Cult ........................315,006
TPWOC/Mike Viallamor Cult Views Combined

Number Of Radiant Life/Tony Cunningham Cult Views .....................275,548 + 169,000 pre-glitch RLC Views (444,548)
TPWOC/Mike Villamor Cult Views Combined

Spiritual Father Tony Cunningham And His Little Devil Spiritual Son Mike Villamor related subjects equate to 59% of the views on this whole 349 subject forum !

And don't forget over 51% of all posts ! And knowing that there are only 58 people that have posted on this particular subject and there are over 117,000 views I would say that there is a gigantic chance that the TPWOC management (pyramid) are some of the most PARANOID people on GOD's good green earth ! Human nature being what it is people are most likely not going to view subjects that they have no interest in,or in TPWOC managements case investment in !

CULT LEADERS or ANTICHRIST ?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2010 01:19AM by ostracizedone.

Date: July 07, 2010 10:39PM

Braveheart it is an Interesting but baseless notion that anyone would consider going back to TPCWOC after the events of the last few years. I believe God tells us to forgive. No where that I can find does it say to enter back into relationship with those who have hurt you if there is every possibility that the same thing is likely to happen again given the opportunity. I have spoken to NO former ex-TPCWOC members who would leave their new church homes to go back, quite the contrary. However there are many of us who left dear friends behind that we would love to pickup friendships we valued and move forward.

Having been called weasles and rats from the pulpit along with remaining members of TPCWOC to shun us has damaged many a relationship.

D of D

Posted by: UndeniablyLivid ()
Date: July 08, 2010 01:03AM

Until they own and repent of their heresies, fire the elders who didn't know what Biblical eldership is, aplogize in person to every single soul who left in pain, then TPCWOC remains a church NO ONE should attend, let alone return to. Its miles from being a healthy and well-balanced church. No church is perfect, but healthy and well-balanced is attainable.

Posted by: Miki ()
Date: July 09, 2010 07:12AM

Did Some of you forget about "forgiveness"?

Maybe I've had five years of grace by God... I actually can see the good M&C did for our family. I also feel sad that they must "move" to get away from people. It's such a reversal. People moved away because of them, now they're running. Maybe they need this fresh start. I weep for them. I pray for them. Most of all, I pray for the children!!!!

God please continue to be with us all!

Posted by: UndeniablyLivid ()
Date: July 09, 2010 08:12AM

Maybe if they repented they wouldn't have to "move." They could have been restored. Wouldn't that speak volumes to their kids? But running only teaches their kids that it's still the rats and weasels who are wrong. Yes, I feel sorry for them and I pray for them, but I am still angry and wanting them to make it right. They are still NOT owning thie crap!!!!!!!

Date: July 10, 2010 12:48PM

Hey Buddy...

Did you get your call yet?

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: July 12, 2010 09:16AM

I have not received my phone call from Jeff Rock Barnes yet. I am still waiting. I ran into a person that still goes to TPCWOC the other day and they sounded like Jeff had not shared anything about the letter he received from the pastors in Marysville about the spiritual abuse and the teaching of heresy at TPCWOC. Also this person said false Apostle Mike Villamor is still active in being commander in chief of the TP churches. Jeff Barnes I believe will try and convince people that he is sorry for all the hurt people. I wish Jeff could say the word spiritual abuse. I believe he will not stop the false teachers or teaching from behind the scenes at TPCWOC. Jeff didn't feel sorry untill other pastors in Marysville confronted him, up untill then we where just a bunch of no good for nothing weasels. Jeff wants to make it look like he is sorry so can still take part in the unity movement with the other churches of Marysville. As far as the false teaching goes, most of the inner circle people love the false teaching of the covering of the apostle with double honor along with the false prosperity word faith movement doctrines. The inner circle people are paying Jeffs bills for him. You don,t go against the people giving most of the money to the church. Is Jeff using the spin cover up tactic and sharing as little information as possible or has Jeff been honest and confessed about all the false doctrines, spiritual abuse and all about his spiritual fathers false Apostles Mike Villamor and false Apostle Tony Cunningham. Let us not forget the cover up and spin by Jeff and Kim Barnes when they where first exposed about the special relationship between TPCWOC and false Apostle Tony Cunningham of Radiant Life church. And what about Mike is he still the false Apostle of the churches of TP. I was told that he has been hanging out at the TP Skagit Valley Church giving Apostolic oversight and counsel. I hear that they are expanding the size of the building at the TP Skagit Valley church. More victims to fill the chairs. I do not know what to believe any more? As soon as I receive my phone call from spinmaster Jeff Rock Barnes I will let you know, I have been waiting next to my phone for weeks now. I hope he calls soon, I am starting to feel Jeff does not love me any more! ( Peter the Rock of the bible was the new name Cyndi Villamor gave Jeff along with the new leather jacket and false Apostle Mikes one and only secret shephard staff)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.