Current Page: 7 of 7
Re: To those in leadership... RLC or any other church that is hurtin ppl!
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: September 28, 2008 12:30PM

Everyone!
Now is the time to Pray specifically asking God that He would pull down all the strong holds surrounding the saints at Radiant Life. That the Elders who still tolerate this false teacher would be dealt with by the holy spirit. That this false teacher, false prophet and false apostle would be strongly dealt with by the holy spirit.

We need to remain united and vigilant as the enemy will look for any way to justify his position and philosophy's, justifying a particular life style etc.

Again Tony I implore you to evaluate and assess the devastation your teachings have caused the many people of Radiant Life Church. I ask that you would Stop practicing the Spiritual Parenting and give back all the children you have taken from there natural parents. I also Ask that you would repent from this evil teaching and submit yourself to a NEW group of elders that are voted in by the church congregation!

The bottom line is your teachings are wicked beyond reality and it needs to stop immediately!
before another person gets hurt!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 03, 2008 11:23AM

Let Me Clarify What I just said....

Again Tony I implore you to evaluate and assess the devastation your teachings have caused the many people of Radiant Life Church. I ask that you would Stop practicing the Spiritual Parenting and give back all the children you have taken from there natural parents. I also Ask that you would repent from this evil teaching and submit yourself to a NEW group of elders that are voted in by the church congregation!

That the new group of Elders would remove you from ministry or the congregation would remove you from Ministry!

Tony, there are consequences to the evil you have perpetrated upon the congregation in Sacramento. But not only have you hurt the people in Sacramento but you have hurt people in Laguna, West Sacramento, Katy Texas, Marysville Washington and the Philippines!

Tony, You have left a trail of hurt where ever you go, you have broken relationships every where you have gone and frankly I believe that is why you self protect yourself by being isolated, egotistical and arrogant.

Tony I know that you are a fraud and the are many here who have posted there testimonies that validate eachothers clames that your teachings are false! When you promote yourself to a church in Marysville Washington that you are an apostle and they still have people up there thinking that your an apostle. Come On! lets get real...did this much devastation follow any of the apostles? Did the apostle John or Matthew ever push there own agenda like Spiritual Parenting? or How about Spiritual Covering?
NO they did not! Nor did they ever have to self promote there spiritual position.

The bottom line is your teachings are wicked beyond reality and it needs to stop immediately!
before another person or family gets hurt!!

Oh and why did you change the original Radiant Life Church Logo? i wonder how long West Sacramento will keep this logo

Attachments: Radiant_Life-YIN-YANG-Animation.gif (112.1 KB)  
Posted by: Soma Notes ()
Date: October 03, 2008 01:11PM

Dude what is your fascination with this yin and yang theory?

Date: October 03, 2008 08:57PM

soma notes
Dude open your eyes.....it is in the logo!!!!!

Soma Notes
Dude what is your fascination with this yin and yang theory?

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: June 09, 2010 02:57AM

A LITTLE MATH

Total Posts Rick Ross Destructive Church Forum...11,396

Total Non Radiant Life Cult/TPWOC Posts...............5,565.....48.84%

Total Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham Posts......2,989.....26.22%

Total TPWOC/Mike Villamor Posts...........................2,842....24.93%

Combine Total Percentage Of Posts On
Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham and TPWOCult/ Mike Villamor.......51.16%

Over 51% of the total posts on an Cult Education Forum are attributed to the Satanic twistings of a Spiritual Father/Spritual Son team Tony Cunningham and Mike Villamor...............What does this leave to doubt?

Current Page: 7 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.