Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Mike Tate in Radiant Life Church
Posted by: AllforHim ()
Date: November 15, 2008 11:11AM

Who is mike tate? What are his beliefs and who is he, I am concerned a friend I know goes to his church it is in his home I believe. Does anyone know anything about his beliefs and who he is?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: GivingHimAll ()
Date: December 04, 2008 01:54AM

I have been in his services and have seen things that made me want to not judge the man, yet the Lord began to show me the other side that people were not seeing. Later I found he was removed by many churches, C3 Mike Tate Pastor, thrown out of churches and the man brags about it. He carries baggage and preaches Grace, Grace, drink, cuss, tell your dirty jokes, you are under God's grace, do what you want to do you are covered by God's Grace...true we ae under Grace to NOT sin not to sin......taken out of Biblical context. Beware. Pine Grove, Sutter Creek upcountry above Pine Grove and Ione have released him for profnity and disrespect from behind the pulpit, from placing people estremely skimplily dressed in the pulpit with a word from the Lord. Covered by a church in Stockton, what is the covering. What is repentance, is it saying I am sorry and continuing in my sin, Jesus said, go thy way and sin no more even to peope who were not leaders but those who just got saved. The Bible says if any man sin we have an advocate with the Father, the Lord Jesus Christ.....Acccording to Hebrews are you any of you who are reading this trampling unde foot the Son of God??? My Mom used to say you can say your sorry all day long and until you begin to turn your direction towrds God it means nothing.....REPENTANCE, many seem to take very lightly. There is a straight and narrow path, there is a standard of Holiness, not to keep the law as much as the lawwis written onour hearts we know right from wrong.....I am sorry this is not an accusation this is saying if we are reading our Bibles, GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED, yet leaders NOT new converts are blatantly sinning from the pulpit and then finding a scripture, taking it out of context and saying ...it is okay it is in the Bible....so if jackass is in the Bible I can call you a Jackass, and I can do it from the pulpit, right because it is in the Bible....a little wine is good for the stomach so because leaders say it is okay to drink a little (a new born babe in Christ) I can go get blasted....who is that going to fall back on???
In the Last Days Matt24, beware study your word and run reference on Matt 24, as the end approaches we will see more and more of this. The devil is not going to come with a pitchfork and a tail dressed in black and say here I am the devil......am I calling this man a devil, no, I am saying he has every appreaance of being a wolf in sheeps clothing and needs to possibly repent, in regard to disrespect for the house of God, if that is the case....BEWARE...we will see much more as we see the day of christ Approaching. I am praying for these that have been deceived, I would say to Mike Tate of Dejavu or anyone else, who professes to serve the Lord, He knows every thought yu think and every word you speak every motive of your heart, OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART THE MOUTH SPEAKS.

Recently I ran into a situation of the same sort, the man looks good sounds good, mocks "God from a Holy Place the church and none the less from behind the pulpit. Released from ministry, apologies all ove the place, but where does repentance come in.....you can apologize to people all day long but if you don't repent before the Father ....I have read some of the posts on hear and it sounds much like people just want to fight and argue, let us all get in to our Bible and find out what God wants, those who holler the loudest are usually the guiltiest....thinking of Dejavu or whoever his name was, I have read his posts and they are ugly, foul and hypocritical if he is professing to be a Christian. don't know much about RLC, at all, but do clearly see those who are trying to move in and steal the wounded and the weak from other churches. Up in the High country, a ministry just recently released him from their pulpit I believe from a Church

AllforHim you are not so wrong as is being said. You should be concerned. As we will see more and more of this going on as the end times approach, honor God with all of your heart, your words and your deeds, disreagard what others are doing and saying and acting and pray for those and just do as God's word says watch and pray. Walk in obedience, those who endure to the end....amen, those who are walking in deception will become cold and wax worse and worse the Bible says. God loves you so much, yet some that hnk God is only Love must have forgot that He is also JUST.

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: December 04, 2008 06:52AM

I have to disagree vehemently with some of your comments regarding DejaVu and Radiant Life Church. DejaVu's posts have been helpful, insightful, productive and have helped many people who were part of a very spiritually abusive and destructive church called Radiant Life. DejaVu stood tall in coming forward to expose the false teachings of a Pastor who was running amok. DejaVu was a leader at the church, in the inner circle, and had close relationship at times with the Pastor who is destroying that church. DejaVu chose to speak out and come forward because he saw so much destruction and so many people hurting. There are well over a hundered pages of testimony regarding Radiant Life Church. DejaVu was instrumental in bringing credibility to the posts as he had first hand experience. His posts have been far from ugly and foul. Definately not hypocritical. If you are reading the bible you are telling everyone else to read then you will know that the NT deals much with the topics of false teachers and false apostles and what to do about them. They are in essence to be exposed publicly. DejaVu is giving much of his personal testimony which is truth not speculation. I don't know much about this Mike Tate but know that there is no one moving in and stealing sheep. That is very presumptuous and speculative on your part. The people that have left Radiant Life either are taking a break from church as an institution or are spread out among many diffrerent churches. Maybe some have gone to Mike tate but not because he is stealing them away. Your comments are not fact based and lack substance. I appreciate your opinion and information about Mike Tate. Like I said I have no idea about him. But I do know DejaVu and what he has provided here for some very wounded and hurt sheep. He has cared and helped the battered sheep when the shepard Tony Cunningham has turned his back on them. He has not done this out of selfish desire. he has no church. he has done it because he cares about the people who have been hurt at a time when no one else does.

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: December 04, 2008 06:54AM

Also, this is a duplicate thread as someone already started a topic regarding Mike Tate. It would be nice to keep all of the comments on one thread and you may want to go to the other thread and read the comments.

Posted by: AllforHim ()
Date: December 14, 2008 01:32AM

Excuse me maybe it was Braveheart....apologies.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: December 14, 2008 03:10PM

ALLFORTONY aka (AllForHim)

What the heck are you smoking? you start a new thread "Has Anyone Ever Heard of Mike Tate in Radiant Life Church" then are you posting under the handle GivingHimAll ??? (not much for creativity)

To my knowledge Mike has never been a member of Radiant Life Church so why are you trying to slander his name by connecting him to Radiant Life and The false teachings of Tony Cunningham?

Q: What would motivate a person to have this motive???

if your going to sit behind your little computer screen anonymously and hurl out accusations with out any substance, then I'm going to call you out as a web troll!
I believe people need to see your true character you are presenting, as you don't have any credibility in any of your accusations you are making!!!
I am going to post my last Private Message that I sent to you so that people can see just how much of a fruit cake you are.

BraveHeart
Re: re:Mr Tate
To:
AllforHim
Date: 11/17/2008 07:34PM

Dear allforhim
I would like to reply to your comments as an opportunity to dialogue with you I will post my comments or questions in green:

The waters were already muddy before I came into the picture.
So where did you come into the picture?
So who are you who hides behind a unknown name or face.
If you would read the blog I am quite clear with my identity and my testimony go back to page 93 and find my story. I would suggest that you do your homework first before jumping to conclusions and accusations.

I have my concerns as I have friends who are bound in their sin and sitting under Mike Tate.

Wow, that is a very generalized statement.
You are coming across like a legalist who has little experience reaching out to the un-churched. For example, I was doing an out reach down town where an older man “Biker type” praying to ask Jesus Christ into his life said, “Lord I have F#%@ed up. I am sorry for all the Sh#@ I have done……Please come into my life and be my Lord and Savior.” Now I have to ask you this did The Lord reject this mans prayer because he used vulgarity? I believe Our Lord looks at the heart motives of the individual.

You said that
“I don't need to talk to him (Mike Tate), I have seen what they have learned from Mr Tate, they have learned how to drink, tell dirty jokes, curse and yet they say they are living under Grace, this is the teaching to my friends, am I concerned, yep I am, because I do not see that as grace, I see it as lack of grace, as grace to me not only saves us, keeps us, and free's us from feeling like we have to sin to fit in.

Gods grace is sufficient to see us through the worst of trials we could go through. possibly you are with him n this type pf grace teaching, maybe you are a part of him. You never said who you were either, you know. it is what it is, until God intervenes, until Gods people can rise up and live the Bible instead of just read it like they were doing a good thing, morning ritual, say your prayer, read your bible and live like the devil and then mentor others to be just like you or worse. Enough said, you must not know him, or you must agree with him, one or the other.

Wow I have to say this is a great job of judging and writing off a man who truly loves the Lord.
IF you have not gone to Mike first then what you are doing here is slandering another brother.
I know this to be the truth Mike is more open and willing to meet people. I implore you to go to Mike and talk!
This is more than what we have been experiencing with RLc.

I would suggest that you go do your homework. I am quite clear as to my identity and my testimony here in this blog.
If you are here to be simply a web troll you will be quickly exposed!

Sincerely
BraveHeart

Quote:
AllforHim

Quote:
BraveHeart
What are your concerns?
If you would like to get to know him or ask him specific question call him, he is more than available and willing to meet with you and answer your questions. But bringing up his name and starting a new blog just to muddy up the waters is down right wrong.
So if you are asking so many questions why don’t you come out and identify who you are so we all can know what your agenda is and is it appear to have some kind of ax to grind?

The waters were already muddy before I came into the picture. So who are you who hides behind a unknown name or face. I have my concerns as I have friends who are bound in their sin and sitting under Mike Tate. I don't need to talk to him, I have seen what they have learned from mr Tate, they have learned how to drink, tell dirty jokes, curse and yet they say they are living under Grace, this is the taching to my friends, am I concerned, yep I am, because I do not see that as grace, I see it as lack of grace, as grace to me not only saves us, keeps us, and free's us from feeling like we have to sin to fit in. Gods grace is sufficient to see us through the worst of trials we could go through. possibly you are with him n this type pf grace teaching, maybe you are a part of him. You never said who you were either, you know. it is what it is, until God intervenes, until Gods people can rise up and live the Bible instead of just read it like they were doing a good thing, morning ritual, say your prayer, read your bible and live like the devil and then mentor others to be just like you or worse. Enough said, you must not know him, or you must agree with him, one or the other.

why don't you come out with your real identity and have a face to face meeting with mike? Then again if your were representing the truth it would not be a problem. With all your false accusations it is easy for many of us to understand why you would remain anonymous.. The most obvious motive of your slander is your so deep into the Radiant Life Cult that your now thinking that mike poses a threat to you.....and that people could wonder over to his church and leave your cult? it you don't have the balls or ovaries to face the one you are slandering!

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: June 09, 2010 02:56AM

A LITTLE MATH

Total Posts Rick Ross Destructive Church Forum...11,396

Total Non Radiant Life Cult/TPWOC Posts...............5,565.....48.84%

Total Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham Posts......2,989.....26.22%

Total TPWOC/Mike Villamor Posts...........................2,842....24.93%

Combine Total Percentage Of Posts On
Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham and TPWOCult/ Mike Villamor.......51.16%

Over 51% of the total posts on an Cult Education Forum are attributed to the Satanic twistings of a Spiritual Father/Spritual Son team Tony Cunningham and Mike Villamor...............What does this leave to doubt?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.