Current Page: 5 of 7
Re: To those in leadership... RLC or any other church that is hurtin ppl!
Posted by: Irritated ()
Date: July 09, 2008 07:54AM

Ryan- Thank you for your post. I truly think that it will be helpful in moving these threads along. Some of us are in the same boat you are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To those in leadership... RLC or any other church that is hurtin p
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: July 09, 2008 12:41PM

Deja Vu
Whatajoke, whomever you are, are right by much of what you say and noticed through the years. For that I am grieved. Please forgive me.

Ryan L., I truly loved God with all my heart, all my mind, and all my sould at one time. I am still human and although my heart aches i do still have one. I wept as I read your post. You are probably the last person tht I expected a post like that from as I definately viewed you as part of the problem. I forgive you personally and I am sure you are taking your accountability to God just as seriously as apologizing to me. As for me, I have many things to work out. I have been hurt but much more so confused. For a time I thought RLC was different but really I was misled and it turned out to be much worse relationship wise than any other church we have been to. Vying or earning acceptance became a part of the experience. That is not the Jesus that i came to know at one time. I am hoping that I can get back on track but for now it is not working too well. I have been angry but I hope that some of what I have posted has brought some light to some people there who have been reading these posts. I am a sinful man and do not claim to be something I am not. Right now my relationship with God has suffered and I have been very ungodly. I have been on here because I have felt so strongly about my experiences that I wanted to let people know so they did not have to be manipulated or controlled. i don't know what else to say right now other than I do not hate you, i forgive you, and i am trying to work out my own self.

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: July 09, 2008 02:38PM

Whatajoke, I appreciate your forgiving reply. It took me 15 years to wash myself clean of guilt, shame, fear and bitterness from the "coming out" of the Mormon church. That is where I got the name "DeJa Vu. It's like seeing this all over again. I know the truth about God, about his Love and his Sovereignty. I knew it so much that I have always pursued it in it's genuine form. Every church I have ever attended seemed to have some personality trait of that in the beginning. I only ended up running into the same issue with every church...RELIGION! Religion to me is simply this... Taking Gods Glory for themselves. Radiant Life seemed to have a lot of the quality traits in the beginning. It becomes an issue with every leader when his or her purpose that God gives them becomes the purpose in itself. Every teaching. Every form of love. Every intention. Every gift. Every bribe. It all becomes the means to accomplish that purpose. Another words, Gods sheep become the "OBJECTS" to accomplish that goal. Not everything is taught outwardly, but much is implied. More is revealed and exposed to you the more you become committed and the more you know. I do not believe that the leaders at RLC have malicious intent. I believe that one mans vision is so believed to be the ONLY WAY, that he will do anything to accomplish it. If you look at any tyrant or dictator, most of them did not have evil intent. EX: Hitler was so resolved in his ways, that no one could sway him from his purpose. All of his actions that were evil were considered by himself to be righteous.
So what am I trying to say? I am confident that God is desiring to "REVEAL" truth. He really just wants us to see Him as Sovereign. He wants a genuine people for himself. Yes... Radiant life has done so much damage. I spent so much time walking in fear of authority-fear that if I left, would I be forfitting Gods purpose and plan for my life. Would I be covered by God? Ultimately, does He really except me? No matter what I did, I was never pleasing to him. These were all fears that I have been burdened with for so long now. I am a father myself and as a father, that grieves me to think that my kids would ever feel that way about me. You know what I mean? Any how, I would love to speak out more of the things that I have witnessed not only at RLC but also the patterns of many other churches and how they are not much different from my experiences with the Mormon Church. For now, it's late and I am tired. I hope to conversate more in the days to come.

NOTE TO READERS.... You are not alone. The enemy is really that bastard Satan. If you are having similar emotions, YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Please be OK with sharing them. We need to be open. We all need to seek God, pursue Him who desires us to be free, to love Him, and to ultimately allow him to help us all ENTER HIS REST! If you want to talk private, I am OK with that as well. However, this is a time not to be private, but to be open and exposed. You can share your names also if you feel led to. There will be no judgement here with me,I can assure you. I have done too much harm in all of this to judge.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 09, 2008 09:34PM

To whom it may concern:

"Loe Jandziak" has been banned from this message board.

Date: July 09, 2008 09:41PM

Deja Vu:

Please understand that this thread is focused on RLC, not the Mormon Church, or religion generally.

Be careful not to shift the focus away from the central topic.

Remember that this message board is not about preaching or proselytizing.

Certain points are made though within the framework of how a specific group or leader may deviate from a basic reading of the bible and mainstream religious principles.

Thank you for your participation and understanding.

Date: July 09, 2008 11:46PM

Yes DejaVu, while your first post was helpful in understanding where you are, please do not come on here and preach. Share your specific experiences at Radiant Life and how they warped the Christianity that should be of Jesus.

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: July 10, 2008 02:04AM

To rrmoderator and whatajoke: the intent was and is not at all to preach. In fact, as I went back over my previous posting, it seemed to me that I was sharing my personal thoughts and feelings about RLC and how it looks and or mimics much of the Mormon church and many other religious institutions. The desire was to try and put pieces of the puzzle together to discover the "real" issues to help all of us understand how to better approach this. So, please know that my intentions are pure and I only want to be helpful. However... rrmoderator, you are the king pin of this forum (not being sarcastic but more a funny seriousness)and I respect that so I will do my best to follow your rules. I would only ask you to try and get to know how I write and get to know my heart. Thanks guys:)

Date: July 10, 2008 02:15AM

Deja Vu:

You have pre-approved status. This means that your posts will appear instantly.

I didn't mean that your previous post was a rule breaker, but rather wanted to alert you to some issues.

Posted by: Escapee07 ()
Date: July 10, 2008 11:45PM

Thank you Ryan and Matt.

-Nicole Bianchini

I am sorry also for any bad attitudes I may have had, especially while attending RLC as a "leader". I am now free of the place and God is working on healing my heart.

Date: July 12, 2008 12:01AM

nicole, wow, if you are he same person I am thinking about, i thought what you did to your family supposedly in the name of god was tragic. If you are the same person, I am glad you are speaking up and I am glad that you have freed yourself from the grip. Your father is an honorable and godly man.

Current Page: 5 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.