Pages: 1234567Next
Current Page: 1 of 7
To those in leadership... RLC or any other church that is hurtin ppl!
Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: May 28, 2008 04:21AM

Please.... Come forward and just be open for once! There are alot of people that are hurting and many that are being spiritually abused.... This call is to those in Leadership, Pastors, Elders, Worship Leaders.... Just get it over with and confess that you have been wrong and that you have been called to the rug by many on this issue. Why you can't see your wrongs I don't understand, why you wnat to sweep these issue under the rug I don't get it! Iknow my wrongs, I know my sin, I see everything I do wrong as a human being and I will confess it at once..... There is no pointing of the finger at you.... there is no one judging you....just come forward to the many you have hurt and do it! Those that are in leadership who have questions or doubts... don't be afraid of a MAN.... come forward and be open about what you see....If he removes you from your position in Leadership... oh well... it wasn't supposed to be there at that place. Recognize God's will... not the Pasotr's will for your life because that is flat out a "controlling" spirit which is very dominant in alot of churches.... people want to know the truth and many have heard and seen it with their own eyes already!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To those in leadership... RLC or any other church that is hurtin ppl!
Posted by: concern08 ()
Date: May 28, 2008 06:17AM

Transparent,

Where you ever in a leadership role at RLC? If so, explain some of the misteachings of the leadership at RLC? How do people come into leadership roles at RLC? Are they require to give over their lives to Tony? Can you explain your personal experiences at RLC. What was it like? Why do you think so many people are drawn to Tony? Also, What type of people or families does RLC go after?

Sorry for asking so many questions. I am just trying to understand RLC and their purpose for planting a church here in Katy. Katy is a growing suburb of Houston. Maybe they think since people are moving here from various places that they may be looking for a sense of belonging in a new city.

Thanks!

Re: To those in leadership... RLC or any other church that is hurtin ppl!
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: May 30, 2008 12:18AM

Concern08, here is a repeat of the message on the other thread. I probably should have posted here:

Concern08, make sure and read through all of the posts on Radiant Life. You will get a good idea of the issues that have gone on or are going on there. I don't really beleive this is a full blown cult but the church has many elements of cultish behaviors and has been very very destructive in peoples lives. There is definately or has been in the past a great deal of Pastor Tony worship, probably not asked for by him but nonetheless it is prevalent. And the guy who gave the baby away was in a leadership position in the church. There are many posts on this website under differrent headings. Some of the posts may be a bit exaggerated but even those have some basis because of the type of behavior occurring. However, most of the posts are not exaggerated and raise serious issues that are going on in that church. Many people who helped start the church have left because of many of these issues. The church plant in Katy is kind of a preparation for 2010. The church considers itself a church planting church and God spoke to Pastor Tony a few years ago and told him that they are to plant 10 churches a year domestically and 100 abroad every year for 10 years starting in the year 2010. This was to be accomplished through the raising of leaders in SOMA (School of Ministry Arts). SOMA is a nonaccredited school of ministry arts. I have no idea how they are going to accomplish the planting of churches or wouldnt be suprised if god "spoke again" and told him something else. The students coming out of SOMA are mostly young, immature, and very inexperienced in life. Alot of kids are foregoing college and jobs to go to this unaccredited school. Anyway, read through the posts to get a better idea. You can judge for yourself whether you choose to go there or not. I just want to put the information out there for people to evaluate and not make the same mistakes that many others have by giving themselves to the authority of very unqualified people at this church. Remember, if you have a bad feeling about something there is usually some merit to it.

Re: To those in leadership... RLC or any other church that is hurtin p
Posted by: SpeakTruth ()
Date: June 03, 2008 12:04PM

There are many threads now about RLC, look around, you'll find them. Feel free to laugh at my many retorts.

Date: June 04, 2008 12:56AM

SpeakTruth
There are many threads now about RLC, look around, you'll find them. Feel free to laugh at my many retorts.

It is true there are many... but it really is no laughing matter. It is sad to see that many people are leaving spiritually abused and many broken. But that's what happens when one looks to Man instead of God I guess.... So i take it you speaktruth don't attend there any longer I suppose?? Well there is alot to be said about RLC... as I know personally I had some good times there years ago... but it changed over the years... the man changed and thus many people left and they left hurt... you know? Well anyhow....

~T~

Date: June 04, 2008 01:41AM

Hey Transparent, SpeakTruth no longer with RLC. Give me a break. He is just one of the many liars and deceivers from there. Check their newsletter and websites for the listing of 242 groups. And SpeakTruth we don't care what your name is. To those of you from anywhere that read these threads on Radiant Life. Please know that it is no joke. Many people have been hurt, abused, and deceived at this church. I recently saw another RLC member recently moving out of their home with grass up to the windows. Comon, these people claim to be so godly but can not even take care of what god has entrusted to them This goes especially for the individual who gave a baby away at church. Some of the stories on the threads have been exagerrated or embellished but the core issues are real. There are vey many wise and godly people who have left including people of influence (Judge Judys bailiff). I have been to other churches and now realize how jacked up Radiant Life is. It is a church with no accountability for leadership. Anyone can disciple anyone else. That's scary!!! It took Jesus' disciples 1 1/2 years of spending every day with him to be released to others and they still didn't have it down. So what is the latest over there? Is everyone going into real estate???? Is there another elder that has sent their daughter to live with the pastor? Any other teenage girls letely denying the spiritual authority of teir godly fathers and not being told otherwise by the church. I don't ask these questions for you to answer but to show others the issues at this church. Oh no let me guess you have P Diddy's personal artist preaching?

Again, to Transparent and those on these threads who have been hurt or manipulated by Radiant Life Church. Thank you for posting. I never would have posted if it were not for you. I would have kept it in forever. To those in Katy and elsewhere be careful. Don't give your life and/or your possessions to these people through their manipultion.

Date: June 04, 2008 02:45AM

whatajoke
Hey Transparent, SpeakTruth no longer with RLC. Give me a break. He is just one of the many liars and deceivers from there. Check their newsletter and websites for the listing of 242 groups. And SpeakTruth we don't care what your name is. To those of you from anywhere that read these threads on Radiant Life. Please know that it is no joke. Many people have been hurt, abused, and deceived at this church. I recently saw another RLC member recently moving out of their home with grass up to the windows. Comon, these people claim to be so godly but can not even take care of what god has entrusted to them This goes especially for the individual who gave a baby away at church. Some of the stories on the threads have been exagerrated or embellished but the core issues are real. There are vey many wise and godly people who have left including people of influence (Judge Judys bailiff). I have been to other churches and now realize how jacked up Radiant Life is. It is a church with no accountability for leadership. Anyone can disciple anyone else. That's scary!!! It took Jesus' disciples 1 1/2 years of spending every day with him to be released to others and they still didn't have it down. So what is the latest over there? Is everyone going into real estate???? Is there another elder that has sent their daughter to live with the pastor? Any other teenage girls letely denying the spiritual authority of teir godly fathers and not being told otherwise by the church. I don't ask these questions for you to answer but to show others the issues at this church. Oh no let me guess you have P Diddy's personal artist preaching?

Again, to Transparent and those on these threads who have been hurt or manipulated by Radiant Life Church. Thank you for posting. I never would have posted if it were not for you. I would have kept it in forever. To those in Katy and elsewhere be careful. Don't give your life and/or your possessions to these people through their manipultion.

Thank You whatajoke.....

Let's not forget the Pastor who was ex-communicated from RLC in Sacramento.... From the Elders.... Crazy stuff.... the bro just was trying to reach out and he got the rough end from the Elders... Of course the man in charge is Tony since none of them can think for themselves... they sent him notice that he was no longer affiliated with RLC... modern terms for the weak minded EX-Communicated.... can you believe that? I'm sure you can.... thanks for posting whatajoke... keep it up!

against_rlc@yahoo.com

compiling the info

Date: June 04, 2008 07:34AM

Whatajoke:

I already called you out on this man/woman/whatever? I have nothing to do with the leadership there, I have not even walked through those doors more than maybe 2 or 3 times in over a year. I love the way you just assume you know me. You think I care about some bulletin or whatever? I don't care. When I left I never exploded or made a scene, which probably further justifies your comment about them not having accountability (assuming they are still advertising me with a 242 group). Why are you so harsh to me and why would you refer to me as a liar or deceiver if you know so little about my life. Have you been with me this past year and a half while I walked alone? Have you? Are you so wise that you know the insides of my heart? Remember, assumptions make an a$s out of you... and, uh, -mtions, too. Well I would like to get a response out of you, not just a response from you to someone else.

P.S. It might be good if you actually ask me about the past year and a half... just a thought.

P.S.S. I'm sarcastic, get used to it.

Date: June 04, 2008 08:03AM

To clarify, I don't think I have been to service there since before football season last year. Fantasy football was more intriguing to me at the time. It's kind of a memory spot. Niners stunk, Patriots were good. All in all, good season for me. I had Tom Brady on my team, as well as the Pats D and Wes Welker. I lost in the playoffs, but hey, can't win em all, right? Brett Favre had an awesome career finale (TBD?).

Point is, there are ups and downs, and now its time to plant some grass in the backyard.

Pastor T is like one of those kids that had to repeat the fifth grade. He gets pissed when someone else surpasses him. Seriously, try it and see what happens. No other can be the top dog. However, it is possible that in God's kingdom, all of the drunks, prostitutes, and thieves may already have more authority... just saying its possible. Remember, it's the heart that matters, not the feature-film.

P.S.S. I can also speak the alphabet backwards while walking straight on a line (just try it, I bet you couldn't get to Q).

P.S.S.S. Whatajoke, I must've really pissed you off in person sometime if you despise me this much. Read my post history thoroughly... you might come up with another conclusion.

Date: June 04, 2008 11:23PM

SpeakTruth, you have never pissed me off personally! So apologies if you are offended at what I have to say. I have read your posts and you are wishy washy. In some posts it is like you are adamantly defending and in others you are criticizing the church. To me I have spoken the way I have spoken because to me you you seem to be representing the church on issues. It seems that you are only pissed off because your screen name is mentioned. I haven't figured out where you are coming from and really I am not on here to deal with you. I am on here to expose some really ungodly, cultish, and destructive behaviors at the church. It starts with Pastor Tony and goes on and on and on. As a christian who is struggling right now I have so much turmoil over trying to figure out why someone in leadership would give away a baby and Pastor Tony would celebrate it in a church service. But again I am not here to address all of the issues with you personally. They have been addressed with leadership there already with little if no reaction or explanation that was scripturally correct. And I must say you are not just sarcastic but a sensitive fellow. I am very much reacting to you and Loves defenses of RLC in prior posts and your sarcasm at the people posting that are hurting. I do realize there are exaggerations on the postings but for even the exagerrations there are some basis for the claim. For example---Pastor tony having concubines and affairs, probably exagerration. Pastor tony acting inappropriately arondyong women---probably not. My spouse was so blown away at seeing the godly married men in the church with their hands on other women--- massages, etc. Ryan L was a big one. all the young girls clamor around him. His rubbing and touching etc. Absolutely not appropriate for a godly married man, i don't care what you say. So anyway, i could go on and on but I am not. Sorry if you are offended. I have notbeen there for a long time and would never go back. It was the worst church experience that I have had. Other churches I may have tried and not stayed at because it was far or boring or something trivial. This church I left because it is not right, and very destructive to people. Get over the comments I made about you. If they are really not true I will have to answer for them. If they are true you will have to answer. So please do not PM to try to find out what the issue is with you. This is not about you but about RLC.

Pages: 1234567Next
Current Page: 1 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.