Current Page: 3 of 7
Re: To those in leadership... RLC or any other church that is hurtin p
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: June 18, 2008 01:04PM

Braveheart, Speaktruth and the banned Dr. Love are two different people and are good friends.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: June 18, 2008 01:34PM

Oh that is weard how they feed on each others sarcasim. what is strainge I know dr love was attending a life point church in Elk Grove. a good solid pastor real biblical teaching. I figured there are about 25-30 families attending there, they have come out of the radiant life cult.

what I don't understand is,how can you be so endesive about truths and lies and not be willing to take a stand and fight for what is true!

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 18, 2008 08:53PM

SpeakTruth:

Thanks for admitting that there is nothing in the bible to support giving away your children.

Of course just about any Christian knows that, but it took you a long enough to admit it.

You say RLC is wrong, but then argue and nit pick over the post of others criticizing RLC.

What is your purpose in posting on this thread?

Why are you here?

Your friend "Dr. Love" was certainly an antagonist that came here to defend RLC.

You keep attempting to meet people that post criticism here personally off-line.

What's that all about?

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: June 18, 2008 09:33PM

Rmodorator a great post!!! hopefuly speak truth can live up to his handel and Speak the Truth

Posted by: SpeakTruth ()
Date: June 18, 2008 11:20PM

Again: I just said I can find no scripture in the Bible that says to give your kids away. I still do not believe that it necessarily right or wrong, because each man has to make his own decision. I think for PC to have done what he did was his obedience to God at the time. Yeah, its possible that he would not do that same thing today, I dont know. Im just saying that I agree that there is no scripture that specifically says "Give your baby away". There are examples of people giving their kids away, think Samuel. I dont get it, but sometimes I dont get God. I can say for myself only that I would not give my own kid away. But thats me.

"You say RLC is wrong, but then argue and nit pick over the post of others criticizing RLC." - Because even though I personally do not agree with the way this church operates or its leadership, I also know that many of the posts here are out of line (admittedly, my own at times). I think a finer line needs to be drawn on what exactly a personal attack is... because my personal attacks seem to look alot like others accepted posts.

Also, isn't a personal attack behind someone's back slander? Just wondering all of your thoughts on that.

"What is your purpose in posting on this thread?" - Curiosity, as well as an opportunity to bring out first hand experiences, good and bad. As sarcastic as Doc Love and I can be at times, I think if you actually read our posts without a preconceived notion of our motives, you may actually find some points insightful.

"You keep attempting to meet people that post criticism here personally off-line. What's that all about?" - I'm glad you asked. You see, there is often times many presumptions made over a transfer of digital information, where the motivation, the mood, and the meaning can all be miscommunicated based on language and understanding. In person, these issues can all be addressed. Obviously it is not feasible for everyone here to meet in person, but the point I am making is that nobody would walk away confused. We can communicate openly, using language that is not permitted here.

Heres an example: BraveHeart just said "hopefuly speak truth can live up to his handel and Speak the Truth". That's just a nice way of saying the exact same thing I said awhile ago (reference to having b*lls), the only difference was that I almost got banned. I have learned to accept being hated. Ironically, I actually agree with alot of the issues at hand (if not most), the friction I cause happens when I object to the severity. For instance, did anyone actually see the orgies and whatnot? I never did. Not to say its untrue, Im just saying that it cant be fact until its proven. You can never truly build an accurate case on assumptions. Anyway, fire away. With Doc Love gone, I need an extra bullet proof vest... LOL.

Joe

Re: To those in leadership... RLC or any other church that is hurtin ppl!
Date: June 19, 2008 11:20AM

It seems that SpeakTruth has serious control issues. He agrees but wants to control the tone and severity of what is said. He is still programmed in the church. My earlier comments about him being wishywashy still hold true. I do not believe you are speaking the truth. You can name yourself anything you want. It is sad that you have to defend yourself every step of the way. It isn't about you. Itis about Radiant Life and their destructive practices. It seems there are also issues with pride as more time is spent on defending oneself with comments like "what do you mean hanging on the rails". Those comments speak for themselves from what I have seen at Radiant Life. I do not need to explain to you. Just like you and your opinion of yourself and your screen name, I am a forward and real person. But then again I can call myself whatever I want. You would always have a whole church service on the rails in back with people who thought they were so important they didn't need to sit down to hear the message or they were so spiritual they were praying for others supposedly. Your explanation on the baby issue is appalling. It sounds like the type of rhetoric that perhaps a cult member would give for killing their child. Or maybe it sounds like someone who is trying to justify an abortion in their mind. But in the end it does not line up with the word of god. Asian guy, please share more experiences. I am not sure about where you are coming from or if you are a Cunningham pawn at this point.

Date: June 19, 2008 01:51PM

I will attempt to honestly address each of your comments as follows:

"I do not believe you are speaking the truth." - You are entitled to believe whatever feels good to you. More power to you bro.

"He agrees but wants to control the tone and severity of what is said." - And whom do you suppose ought to control my tone and severity? Should it not be me? Maybe I'm missing something.

"Itis about Radiant Life and their destructive practices." - More specifically, it is about: To those in leadership... RLC or any other church that is hurtin ppl!

"You would always have a whole church service on the rails in back with people who thought they were so important they didn't need to sit down to hear the message or they were so spiritual they were praying for others supposedly." - What are you talking about? I would have a whole church service? I don't get it, that's why I'm asking. Too good to sit down? Perhaps the house was full and I was making seats available... I could be wrong, but I am not sure exactly what you are talking about.

"Your explanation on the baby issue is appalling." - Good, I'm glad you referred to it as MY explanation, which I am entitled to, as are you. It's OK for us to disagree.

"It sounds like the type of rhetoric that perhaps a cult member would give for killing their child." - Absolutely... because I have not already mentioned several times that this is not a decision I would make for myself. Man, you are awesome, I love you bro.

"Or maybe it sounds like someone who is trying to justify an abortion in their mind." - Even better. Considering we are on kid #2, that presumption also falls to the floor, hard. And crumbles. But I liked the delivery, it was precise.

"But in the end it does not line up with the word of god." - I never said it did, but in the same instance, you have also not provided even an iota of evidence that it is "non-biblical". I suppose that we should be guilty until proven innocent? Or is it the other way around?

"Asian guy, please share more experiences. I am not sure about where you are coming from or if you are a Cunningham pawn at this point." - I'll let this guy give an acrostic of who you are to him. LOL (refer to asianguys acrostic of SOMA).

In a Strongbad voice: "Hey I got like, two, or maybe seven stones. I think I'm gonna throw this one at you." This may sound foreign to any readers who are unAmerican or unfamiliar with the likes of the online cartoon, Homestar Runner.

Moving on... here is MY message to the leaders of RLC and other churches that are hurting people: "Stop that, bad leader". It sucks though because I myself have also hurt people. I thank God for His forgiveness and unfailing love though (is that preaching?) because I am having trouble being perfect. I know that in the end, God will forgive even these very influential leaders if they would turn away from those ways and start new. As long as they do lead their various churches in this way, people will continue to be hurt, as many on this board have given accounts of. None of us are without sin, and sometimes our sin is unforgiveness. I am also thankful that the people that I have hurt over the years have been able to forgive me (at least those I know about). Hopefully those that are dangerously leading others astray will change their ways. As a "leader" I would like to repent here on this public message board from whatever crappy stuff I have done. And I hope anyone here that is mad at me will forgive me as well.

Thanks for reading my post and considering my words,

Joe

Date: June 19, 2008 11:59PM

like I said SpeakTruth, you are only here to defend yourself and friends. I suggest you take some college english and reading comprehesion classes. You still sound just like the RLC groupies especially in your last paragraph. I wish you the best in overcoming their destructive influence.

Date: June 20, 2008 12:18AM

"like I said SpeakTruth, you are only here to defend yourself and friends. I suggest you take some college english and reading comprehesion classes." - Thank you for your critique. I can accept your insults, although I always performed well in my education. I am not here to sound eloquent to you though. I could care less if you do not like my sentence structure. You seem to have some anger and hatred issues, we could talk through them if you'd like. That is just the attitude your are putting out there. You do not need to be so hostile with others on this board, its not productive. If you seriously have an issue with me, PM me. I'd rather get it behind us.

I actually made an attempt to be accountable for my own actions, only to be critiqued by Whatajoke. I am sorry if you read it as me "defend(ing) (my)self and friends".

Date: June 20, 2008 12:24AM

Also, moderator has it right. Your tactic of pulling out every little quote from people and responding to them is nitpicking. It is also childish and shows a lack of abiliy to comprehend the issue at hand. And thanks for the phony Chrisitian I love you Bro's. Please do not go around high and mighty thinking you are part of the solution, I never looked at you or Loveas nothing more than part of the problem bot while you were at that church and while tying to discredit and subvert the comments of people who have been hurt by the very destructive and cultish practices of Radiant Life Church. You are a great example of why people do not want to be Christian. So in your own graniose manner,Here is my message to you, Stop that bad wannabe Christian! I suggest as you travel through reputable, estabished churches that you ask them about the baby issue. You are dead wrong on this and your answer is a true Cunninhamism and shows how much you are programmed by their bad teachings. You should have figured out it probably wasn't right with God looking at the state of your friend now andi the last 2 years . You do reap what you sow.

Current Page: 3 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.