Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
What ever happened with the following at RLC?
Posted by: Soma Notes ()
Date: September 17, 2008 09:50AM

If anyone else can add, please do so.

1. Better Than Life crusades. What ever happened to this "explosive" ministry outreach?

2. Real Life Productions. What happened to the Garibaldi performances to happen all over town every month?

3. The orphanage in Philippines that funds were raised for? Was it ever built? Where did the money go?

4. John Richards and his worship team?

5. Breakthru team?

6. Young adult ministry? What ever happened to the Gate and RWorship? Why did they stop those?

7. What ever happened to Plantation Coffee on Sunday mornings?

8. What ever happened with the Philippines pastor (Wallie?)?

9. Those rings? Did they all remove them? Did they sell them? Are they put away in the nightstand?

10. What ever happened to "Pray Sacramento" and Tony's involvement?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What ever happened with the following at RLC?
Posted by: BurnedByXians ()
Date: September 17, 2008 01:02PM

Who cares its just a bunch of worthless programs they tried to hard. You see now why they make it all for business and to get money from ministries. Its so greedy. I forget the name but they had an exercise group that met at tonys village regularly to power run for jesus. Go figure. all the inner circle went to it. Tony has succesfully made sons of devils and is a deceiver. Look at how they manworship him. And has anyone confirmed the physical relationships with young women and pastors or is it heresay? I would not be surprised with the worship leader and that young woman they always looked to physical and apparently he was married to another woman with kids. Someone explain that. I was never involverd wirth the church enough to find out details but someone please explain it better truthfully.

Posted by: Fuzzymug18 ()
Date: September 18, 2008 05:49PM

I'll only answer the ones I KNOW of.

2. Real Life Productions. Funding and lack of individuals to carry on the vision. David Garibaldi still performs...it's his life...he travels both locally and internationally doing what he does best to this day.

4. Jon took a personal leave and is doing much more to carry on his passion for worship, the different members of his team took their own paths as well... You'll see them around or some of them leading the different times of worship.

6. Young adult ministry. The Gate was replaced with the young adult ministry Rworship. Rworship was meant to be a ministry that ministered outside church walls, but it faltered on that goal and was discontinued by the leadership of that ministry.

7. I'm fairly certain that plantation coffee booth in the church was removed for lack of profits to keep it running. It was losing money. I only spoke of this with those who ran it.

8. Pastor Wallie still operates. RLC supports his ministry, but i'd imagine that he's busy continuing his ministry.

Posted by: Escapee07 ()
Date: September 18, 2008 11:37PM

Fuzzymug18
I'll only answer the ones I KNOW of.

2. Real Life Productions. Funding and lack of individuals to carry on the vision. David Garibaldi still performs...it's his life...he travels both locally and internationally doing what he does best to this day.

4. Jon took a personal leave and is doing much more to carry on his passion for worship, the different members of his team took their own paths as well... You'll see them around or some of them leading the different times of worship.

6. Young adult ministry. The Gate was replaced with the young adult ministry Rworship. Rworship was meant to be a ministry that ministered outside church walls, but it faltered on that goal and was discontinued by the leadership of that ministry.

7. I'm fairly certain that plantation coffee booth in the church was removed for lack of profits to keep it running. It was losing money. I only spoke of this with those who ran it.

8. Pastor Wallie still operates. RLC supports his ministry, but i'd imagine that he's busy continuing his ministry.

Your answers sound like RLC fluff and withhold truthful information about certain situations...Especially #4

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2008 11:54PM by Escapee07.

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: September 19, 2008 12:40AM

Wow, I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt fuzzymug and I was also trying to take a break from posting for a few days but your comment here deserves a response. I definately agree with you escapee, these are standard RLC fluffy avoid the real answers that are used to cover up the what really happenned, especially #4. You can read right here on this forum about what happenned with Wally. RLC still supports Wally? You are sounding like the old Spiritul Covering bs. RLC claiming the phillipines and wally are under their covering just like Africa and India, teen center, plantation, garibaldi, etc. That is a big joke. Fuzzymug18 what really is your purpose on here. I encourage you to post but be real. Read the testimonies. You posted on the other forum that you really didn't know what happened to a group of people and included Richards and now you are answering about what happenned to him on this forum. What is it? Do you really not know what happenned in all of these situations and are coming on here to find out? If so I don't think you would be ansewring the above questions. You have attempted to answer them but these are all the standard coverup answers you gave. I don't thin.k you gave the real nitty gritty down and dirty answers on any of the questions. Same old RLC bs.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2008 12:44AM by whatajoke.

Posted by: BurnedByXians ()
Date: September 19, 2008 01:11AM

Your reply to number 4 is a load of sh!t. You know it too. A personal leave? What the hell? He was there one sunday and then without any notice not there the next sunday? It sounds like a cover up to me. And you say the rest of the team is doing this and that? You must know nothing about those people. Most of them left one by one. Someone who was on that team please come forward and explain what really happened. For number 6 who was the leadership and why was it discontinued? If the stories told here about wally are true then your answer about him being supported by tony is also sh!tty. That pastor sees right through tony. Be real with your answers or don't say anything. You act like you are afraid of offending the dumbas* apostle. Sorry to be harsh but it is hard to stomach this type of response you gave.

Date: September 19, 2008 01:20AM

BurnedByXians
Your reply to number 4 is a load of sh!t. You know it too. A personal leave? What the hell? He was there one sunday and then without any notice not there the next sunday? It sounds like a cover up to me. And you say the rest of the team is doing this and that? You must know nothing about those people. Most of them left one by one. Someone who was on that team please come forward and explain what really happened..

I was on that team, and I am still deciding how much of that story I should share....If I feel led to do that I will...not until then will I. I will say this. He went on "personal leave" without any notice, including notice to his team! We had to figure it out on our own.

Thanks for understanding

Nicole Bianchini

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2008 01:27AM by Escapee07.

Posted by: Fuzzymug18 ()
Date: September 19, 2008 04:56AM

Wow. High strung responses from all of you.

I told you that I was responding with what I KNOW. I HARDLY KNOW ANYTHING. No Lie. I shared only what I knew. #4 is a weird event because I certainly tried investigating but came up with very few answers..

Date: September 19, 2008 05:58AM

Fuzzymug18

I told you that I was responding with what I KNOW. I HARDLY KNOW ANYTHING. No Lie. I shared only what I knew. #4 is a weird event because I certainly tried investigating but came up with very few answers..

It might come off as high strung, on my behalf for this reason. This last week I have heard of some news regarding RLC that has me REALLY upset. I have avoided posting due to the intense emotion I am feeling.

I was close to situation #4, and while I have not posted much about it, it is the main reason for my frustration with RLC. I have many hurts regarding Jon Richards and his former worship team. ( not all of the team, I actually really like most of the vocalists from the team)

The reason why you came up with very few answers is because alot of the leadership at RLC are people who don't speak full truth. I guess you could them manipulators. I remember a teaching once were Tony equated manipulation to witchcraft...hmm..

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2008 06:01AM by Escapee07.

Date: September 19, 2008 06:02AM

Escapee07
Fuzzymug18

It might come off as high strung, on my behalf for this reason. This last week I have heard of some news regarding RLC that has me REALLY upset. I have avoided posting due to the intense emotion I am feeling.

I was close to situation #4, and while I have not posted much about it, it is the main reason for my frustration with RLC. I have many hurts regarding Jon Richards and his former worship team. ( not all of the team, I actually really like most of the vocalists from the team, and some of the musicians)

The reason why you came up with very few answers is because alot of the leadership at RLC are people who don't speak full truth. I guess you could them manipulators. I remember a teaching once were Tony equated manipulation to witchcraft...hmm..

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.