Current Page: 4 of 7
Re: To those in leadership... RLC or any other church that is hurtin p
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: June 20, 2008 01:36AM

SpeakTruth

"He agrees but wants to control the tone and severity of what is said." - And whom do you suppose ought to control my tone and severity? Should it not be me? Maybe I'm missing something. -- I was clear on this. reread.

"You would always have a whole church service on the rails in back with people who thought they were so important they didn't need to sit down to hear the message or they were so spiritual they were praying for others supposedly." - What are you talking about? I would have a whole church service? I don't get it, that's why I'm asking. Too good to sit down? Perhaps the house was full and I was making seats available... I could be wrong, but I am not sure exactly what you are talking about. -- You is a general term not meaning you SpeakTruth but meaning There would always be..... man, it is personal with you.

"It sounds like the type of rhetoric that perhaps a cult member would give for killing their child." - Absolutely... because I have not already mentioned several times that this is not a decision I would make for myself. Man, you are awesome, I love you bro.---- yea I really love you too.

"Or maybe it sounds like someone who is trying to justify an abortion in their mind." - Even better. Considering we are on kid #2, that presumption also falls to the floor, hard. And crumbles. But I liked the delivery, it was precise. ---- I am saying it sounds like someone, you in your great insecurity insunuated that it was you I was referring to. It was your comments, it is the same type of comment a person considering an abortion would make which makes your argument weak and not scripturally correct.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 20, 2008 01:54AM

SpeakTruth:

At this point you are very close to being banned.

This thread has been plagued by trolls, and frankly you act like one.

It seems to me that you have attempted repeatedly to incite arguments and/or pull this thread off topic.

For example your ridiculous ongoing back and forth about the "baby issue."

Either stay focused like a laser on RLC and whatever you wish to say about that organization specifically, which is the topic of this thread, or leave.

Absolutely your last warning.

Also, you efforts to have "face-to-face" meetings with members of this board again and again, are becoming just a bit creepy.

Date: June 20, 2008 02:07AM

SpeakTruth
You seem to have some anger and hatred issues, we could talk through them if you'd like. That is just the attitude your are putting out there. You do not need to be so hostile with others on this board, its not productive. If you seriously have an issue with me, PM me. I'd rather get it behind us.

What makes you qualified to talk me through my alleged anger issues? Is it because you are such a thriving, joyous christian that is living out his faith? I don't think so or you definately wouldn't be on here. Is it because you have been watching Dr. Phil or you have some sort of counseling credentials. Give me a break. I do not want to meet with you. Your rhetoric has shown that you are still in the RLC clique although you are not going there. You wanting to meet with everyone is a classic RLC ploy. You seem to keep turning this back to you. It is I, I, I. If you have an issue with me seriously pm me. Cmon dude, you are insecure. I don't have an issue with you. I have an issue with the leadership at RLC and your ignorant comments on here. You are a distraction to the real issue and as long as you are on here trying to distract I will continue to bring the issue back to the destructive practices at Radiant Life. But please stop trying to play Mother Theresa or Florence Nightingale. I have people much more mature personally and in the faith I can go to. it just so happens you are on here antagonizing. I will respond.

Re: To those in leadership... RLC or any other church that is hurtin ppl!
Date: June 20, 2008 02:08AM

thank you moderator for stepping in once again. Please keep in mind that SpeakTruth has been banned in the past and so has Love. I think that Dr. Love is on his second banning.

Posted by: SpeakTruth ()
Date: June 20, 2008 02:31AM

WAJ: What has been your personal experience at this church? How has the leadership wronged you (is this on-topic)?

Posted by: Asian Guy ()
Date: June 20, 2008 03:23AM

WAJ,

i see you have posted you must not have seen my question..? on the "Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento" read it i am curious to what your references are, plus you could bring a lot of clarity to SpeakTruth and Dr. Love who are now longer with us but, you have to know they still read this thing. I know Joe very well not sure i get his stance in this whole thing, but he has always been super cool and down to earth, I think ill miss him on this site, but that Aaron guy is always wearing a cut off shirt like he's the coolest thing in town.

[...] They try to get you to be fully devoted to following the bible and they want to keep you accountable for every thing. Can i live my own life? I am now!

~AG~

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2008 05:47AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 20, 2008 05:50AM

Asian Guy:

Please cool it on the name calling.

Date: June 20, 2008 06:14AM

SpeakTruth
WAJ: What has been your personal experience at this church? How has the leadership wronged you (is this on-topic)?
eruiy

seriously, have you not been reading. asianguy you need to read the posts also. SpeakTruth and Dr. Love are very clouded right now and I don't think I will be the one to bring clarity to them. They will have to figure it out. Please, as the moderator has stated address the issues at RLC that have been brought up in this forum and how it relates to you.

Re: To those in leadership... RLC or any other church that is hurtin ppl!
Date: July 08, 2008 01:04PM

Radiant Life Church leadership and pastors- know that you have hurt and destroyed many peoples lives.

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: July 09, 2008 07:05AM

Before I respond, I would like to let all the readers know who I am and a little about my background if I may.

My name is Ryan Lazalier. I am the Ryan L. that “whatajoke” speaks about. When he says, “About people giving babies away, sharing ring things, kids calling their parents filthy rags and leaving, people in leadership amassing their own followings, competition among church members, lack of leadership accountability, lack of fiscal accountability or responsibility, tony and brandon and ryan and paul and michael and anyone else worship, the churches contribution to failed relationships, business deals gone wrong, etc, etc, etc. Discipleship gone very very wrong.” And… “I do realize there are exaggerations on the postings but for even the exagerrations there are some basis for the claim. For example---Pastor tony having concubines and affairs, probably exagerration. Pastor tony acting inappropriately arondyong women---probably not. My spouse was so blown away at seeing the godly married men in the church with their hands on other women--- massages, etc. Ryan L was a big one. all the young girls clamor around him. His rubbing and touching etc. Absolutely not appropriate for a godly married man, i don't care what you say.

I have not attended Radiant Life for about 2 and a half months now. I did not leave RLC, but simply stopped going. It was time for me to leave. After coming from many angles of Religion, including coming out of Mormonism, I am astonished with the clevorness of Satan. I was lured back into his grip and he used me as an instrument of hurt for others. However, I really do not want to waste my time,energy and and spirit on being hurt all the time and bitter. So I chose to leave with a mindset to be of support to others as I now redefine who I really am and who God really is. For now, I have to trust God in healing those I hurt and healing my heart as well. What I will strive to do in future postings, is to not focus on the individuals or to slander anyone, but on the true heart of the real issue.

Much to “whatajokes” credit and to add to his postings, I have participated in wrong doings that go beyond those he stated above. I have led others astray through forms of discipleship and other teaching settings. I have passed down oppressive phillosophies that only caused some if not many others to wonder down depressive paths. I have directed peoples courses and took the position of God at times. I have preached the Gospel out of selfish intent and out of a desire to please man. May Gods mercy and forgiveness be on me and on those I preached to for that. I have waisted a lot of time and deep heartache trying to please “man” and trying to perfect my flesh. I had almost lost my true nature as “son” to my Glorious Father in heaven.

TO ALL WHO READ THIS and to ALL WHO I HAVE PERSONALLY HURT OR LED ASTRAY, I AM DEEPLY SORRY! I gave you what I began to believe in. My desire was to do good but I did more harm than good. I NEVER TAUGHT OUT OF A DESIRE TO DO HARM! I LOVE GOD AND TRUELY LOVE PEOPLE! However, I gave you emptiness and put burdens on you that were not yours to carry. I am confident that God will restore it all. I am confident that God will destroy this Spirit of religion that slithers its way into righteous mens and womans lives.

Whatajoke, whomever you are, are right by much of what you say and noticed through the years. For that I am grieved. Please forgive me.

Current Page: 4 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.