Current Page: 22 of 134
Hitler, Desteni, Bernard Poolman, Equal Life Party ruse
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: April 27, 2010 06:56AM

Yes, Desteni is using a ruse of the Equal Life Party.
Search Google for:

"Equal Life Party"

And wow, they are even going to takeover the CCP and turn China over to the new supreme leader of the world, Bernard Poolman.

____________quote_____________
[weiwuhere.blogspot.com]
Saturday, April 17, 2010
application for the development of political leaders
[desteni.co.za]

Hi Bernard,

I intend to become politically active in People's Republic of China. ...
I want to participate in the 'development of political leaders' to receive specific trainings to prepare specifically the way before me -- going back to China and implementing the plan of transforming the Chinese Communist Party into Equal Life Party and preparing for the implementation of the equality system, realizing the equality system and finally the realization of all self as Life within oneness and equality.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hitler, Desteni, Bernard Poolman, Equal Life Party ruse
Date: April 27, 2010 07:28AM

And of course, another beyond disgusting aspect of this kind of material by Bernard Poolman about "Hitler" are the lies they are trying to pull off on young people.
They try to tell younger people the lie that "Hitler" has now reformed beyond the grave. Of course its all just fiction written by Poolman and friends.

But to the facts, was Hitler sorry for what he did?
Of course not, he was only sorry he didn't get away with it.
What if the nightmare scenario would have come where the Nazi's did develop atomic weapons first? They would have exterminated and nuked major cities and much of the world.

So these people like Desteni and the younger people in that group, need to wake-up and do some proper research into the facts about "Hitler" and not listen to the lies and garbage being put forward by guys like Bernard Poolman and his cohorts.

Re: Hitler, Desteni, Bernard Poolman, Equal Life Party ruse
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: April 27, 2010 08:27AM

What strikes me about the emphasis on Hitler forgiving himself after death and so having something to contribute is that this is a sneaky and underhand way to undermine, confuse and turn upside down the natural sense of morality, the obvious wrong of such bigotry and mass murder.
Undermining that natural morality renders the followers so much more vulnerable to whatever twisted belief system will be planted in its stead.

Equal Life Party, Desteni, FaceWorldFaceOff, Poolman
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: April 27, 2010 03:49PM

Authoritarian ex-cop, Bernard Poolman expounds a totalist ideology called Desteni which functions on the false premise of 'equality'. His co-conspirators such as Daryll Thomas and Andrea Rossouw have all been thoroughly vetted and trained beforehand and go along with appearing to be 'equal' even though Bernard is the Boss.

The idea they imagine they have does not make for any individuality. There is the suppression of criticism and autonomy. The first rule is: 'no opinions' (except Bernard's). Outside of Desteni other values do not exist. Everyone else in the world is a preprogrammed 'organic robot', enslaved by 'mind consciousness systems'.

There is the attempt to control media output about Desteni through the internet with writings and videos on how Desteni regards itself in relation to its 'process'. Members are expected to purge themselves of non-Desteni approved social tendencies by means of the Desteni-purified vocabulary of 'common sense', 'self-honesty' and 'self-forgiveness' and to manufacture media in the form of videos, journals etc and publish the results. These serve as propaganda for the cause.

One Desteni propagandist, Bella Bargilly -- [jozien-onenessandequality.blogspot.com] -- says in a comment on another Destenite, Cathy Krafft's video:

'when ALL LIFE is EQUAL and ONE -there is no necessity for establishing such thing as 'human rights' or even a 'right to life', 'human rights' implies separation and superfication of human towards non-human (=slave?), animal, nature'

-- 'Fuck Human Rights!!!' -- [www.youtube.com]

Just as Bella Bargilly eschews human rights, Desteni has disdain for intellectual activity. One's own mind itself is a non-starter, never mind intellect. And the arts in Desteni are reduced to tuneless, plodding pop-rock songs centered around vacuous sloganeering, and amateurish drawings of 'life on the farm' and ... not much else.

See: [www.desteni-ranch.net] [www.youtube.com] and [www.youtube.com] (Cerise Poolman)

The whole Desteni ideology focuses on stemming the tide of crime with frequent references to gang crime, child abuse, war, rape, the 'crime' of psychiatry and so on.

'We are removing every symbolic energetic control we find--but the environment keep stimulating it and recreating it -- the environment being the social structures as accepted by humanity' -- [desteni.co.za]

Desteni represents itself as a community that transcends all other forms of human respect. Through viral marketing, social networking, the repetition of catch phrases, songs and other means, a myth of redemption is promoted. The Desteni process is supposed to be the only way to be saved from the decadence of consumer society via a pseudo collective identity, as per the trite and meaningless slogan, 'equal and one'.

While Bernard Poolman's current 'common sense' campaign is to convince 100 million people to shave their heads and upload videos of themselves shaving their heads -- [www.youtube.com] -- on internet video sites in order to 'assist and support' his plan for an 'Economic Effect on the Corpus of the Economic Structure of the World' (see: [desteni.co.za]), next on the agenda is his absurd bid for international political influence in the form of the Equal Life Party.

See: Private forum for the development of political leaders -- [desteni.co.za]

As Big Brother Bernard tells his family, chosen ones and potential recruits:

'Within the Next ‘few-years’ Desteni ‘Will’-go ‘Mainstream’ ‘Politics’ ‘Worldwide’ with a ‘Single’ ‘Mission-Statement’, a ‘Single’-‘Agenda’ of ‘bringing-about’ a ‘Social-Economic’ ‘Change’ that Will ‘Support’ ‘All’-‘Life’ –that would ‘Include’ ‘Animals’ and ‘Plant-Life’ ‘Equally’-and in ‘that’-way thus ‘Establish’ what Everybody has ‘Dreamed’-about ‘Practically’-called: ‘Heaven on Earth’' -- [www.youtube.com]

In the Equal Life Party system, religion and government is intertwined. 'Religion' meaning Desteni and the state the Equal Life Party.

Poolman: 'church and state will be equal in responsibility

state is the physical systems

church the mind'

[desteni.co.za]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2010 03:59PM by Sandman.

Re: Equal Life Party, Desteni, Bernard Poolman's hero is Hitler
Date: April 28, 2010 07:07AM

Bernard Poolman and Desteni deliberately puts out reams of confusing disinformation about themselves.
Its part of the Desteni tactic of trying to screw with people's minds.
An example of that kind of dishonesty is seen above, when a Desteni person is asked if they believe in "lizard people", they say NO. But in fact they do believe in the lizard delusion, but just reframe the word "believe".
Its a fancy way of lying.

There was a YouTube video of what appeared to be a former Desteni member, or someone who had been interested in Desteni, then found out more, and posted a critical video about Desteni.
Anyone have that link?

Its not believable that Bernard Poolman "believes" much of the stuff he promotes with those awful boring slide-show videos he does the voice-overs for on YouTube.
He seems to be just taking the tactic of dumping tons of confusion disinformation out there, and also uses Sunette to do the same thing.
Its not believable that Poolman actually really "believes" in world domination, but instead just tries to use that technique to motivate the (few) members of the sect. Many other sects have some form of save-the-world beliefs, to try and motivate members to recruit.

Those Desteni videos are so bad, so boring, so poorly produced. But at least its an object lesson in how a smaller sect tries to get itself off the ground. Also, Desteni is very crude in their techniques, and their mistakes, so its easier to see than more advanced groups.

What would be the most helpful, would be if some people who were formerly involved to a degree with Desteni, when they see this thread, could log in and post what some of the REAL beliefs of the Desteni group are.
The stuff Desteni puts out to the public, is certainly NOT the real beliefs of Desteni.
Its part of their disinformation and propaganda campaign.

For example, they try to preach "equality" and at the same time Bernard Poolman's hero is Hitler.
So obviously that is a (bad) technique to try to create cognitive dissonance in young people's minds who don't know any better, and to try and reframe the meaning of "equality".
That is a common technique, Bernard Poolman's hero, Hitler, knew all about the Big Lie and how to get the "stupid public" to believe it.

No one is going to be able to sit through the coma-inducing mind-junk of watching those endless and boring Desteni videos.
But perhaps some former Desteni devotees, or those who are only now figuring out what Desteni is really all about, can log into this forum, and post the facts of what some of the REAL beliefs and processes of Desteni are.

This thread will be able to completely deconstruct Desteni, and explain what they are REALLY trying to people.

Re: Desteni
Posted by: KlausHoefler ()
Date: April 29, 2010 03:33AM

Hi

here is a lot of fight against something but my first question is do somebody know how life is really work?

Did somebody make research of himself?

Do somebody know how emotions & feelings work?

Do somebody know how the brain/mind/consciousness work?

Do somebody know what happens after "life"?

Do somebody know who decides what is good or bad?

Do somebody know why you meet tommorow execlty this person who you meet?

Do somebody know how we create what we are now?

Do somebody know what you do with your assessment/opinions?

For me is the most brainwashed man the fakename "anitcult" neither good nor bad - in my eyes just a fact.
And the other ones had in the beginning a own stand but slowly they follow also the anitcult.

I want also go into politcs because I stand for an equal money system. Our current money system isnt work for the benefit of all, so we need a change. Also other laws must be changed. Currently we live in a nightmare. Nobody make research about the life - One say something or make a law about and the others beLIEf or they fight against them.
But had battle ever led to peace?
If somebody understood how the life work then he would understand why our world situation so is how it is.

From my research are all life equal & one whether Hitler, Bush, Maria Theresia, Ghandi, Buddha, Animals, Stones, Plants, you & me ....., means if we let go all assessments between good & evil, all analytics, all thoughts, all feeings & emotions then we come to a point were we see our basics. The Basic is Equality. In this point we can see really whats going on here - before this point we see just our assessment because each one see with his own eyes and the assessment is in each mind. The thing is that assessing & analytics comes up from alone, automaticly like a programm, we can say in some moments we haven´t the controll about this. Why is this so? That is primary that what we got form the education in our childhood and this is manifested in us as a programm. And thats the point, if we are adults we can not exectly remember about this and so we belief our own assessing/thoughts/emotions/feelings what we have learned in the childhood - and learning is just belief in other because as a child you dont know it. So to speak we live in our own little world. Only when we let it go all beliefs in us than we can see that all life is equal. a simple example - you must belief your mother when she say she is your mother, you don´t know it. And thats we call Reality. Make sense, or?

WHY ONENESS ?
If somebody know quantum physics (but everybody can see this in every moment, too - life-awarness ) they already know about a unified consciousness field. So we all are in connction. So we all responsible for all what exist here on earth. What they do not know is why this unified consciosness field exist.
I also don´t know it exactly but Desteni give a option from a other perspective.

I know there is no gracious god because look around the world. But I had a out of body expirience so I know what sunett or bernad do is possible.
And also I had a sensitivity to feel other beings like frequences.

About Desteni - if you look through the videos you will see that Desteni never said you must or you should belief in this stuff.
The message is more be SELF-HONEST, take SELF-RESPONSIBILITY, use SELF-FORGIVENESS for your beLIEfes and BREATH through your programs/patterns/systems - don´t belief in Desteni or others or in the mind or feeling or emotions because thats all are systems/programs - participate in them an investigate it (take a look inside you when you are emotional about some themes and you will see the automatic systems, like a computer - simple).
We talk also about that man have to learn stand stable alone and we don´t assess you how you are, we support us mutual with our expirience by the process of life, unconditionally in our own self-expression weither you heared from desteni or not or you are a bank director ....... equally.
With the understanding of EQUAL & ONE we give us SELF-DIREKTION that our doing get effecitve expression for the benefit of all what exist.

The mostly time we are in our head, means we are not in the body. If we are in the mind we are either in the past/expiriences or we create some new for the future but we dont standing here in the physical, completly. To act now, we don´t need thoughts, we have just to do spontaneously

Human belief he is the god/creator - test your selfhonesty be just your breath and stop your mind/thoughts! Try it and look how long you are the creator. Then you will see that you are enslavement from yourself.
With the whole doing by self-interest man lost his COMMON SENCE.

We all are equal and we all have the same process to do - sooner or later everybody will see that we have a lot of things to do in our selfs and in the world for a dignified life for all and assessing what others do isnt supporting. We are searching for solutions and if you want support the world than support in finding solutions what is really good for all/everything/everybody.

So ENJOY your way

Klaus

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 29, 2010 03:41AM

KlausHoefler:

So you believe in Destini?

Do you believe in the existence of the portal and the transmissions through it?

How have you been involved with Destini?

Posted by: KlausHoefler ()
Date: April 29, 2010 05:20AM

HI

I am in Process to stop all beLIEfs what I allowed myself, because I realised that all thoughts or beLIEfes what I have prevent me only to see what is really going on here. So no I don´t beLIEfe in Desteni. I work with this material like each other who understand Desteni but we make our own research.

I can not say that I beliefe in the portal, I know that its possible because I had also a out of body expirience.
In the beginning where I have seen the first time the Desteni Material I tried to follow them because I worked before with Angels ..... and this is a material which you can follow but then I see something is not correct and then I came to Desteni and I recognized promptly there is no way to follow - here I must do my own work. In the past I worked alot with esoteric and other stuff but then I recognized that was all beliefs, nothing sturdy. And if we take a look around the world we would see that we have a lot of things to do. And thats it what Desteni say. Make open your eyes.

I support Desteni to translate some Videos in other Languages ( what I want - nobody say me something) if I see that is a message for the benefit of all then I do it. I´m responsible for all like you. And I also give writtings about my expirience and so I support others and the others me. And everybody can do this also you without commitment just for supporting yourself and others for a better world. About beliefs - everybody is responsible for himself - all what I beliefe I am responsible for this and sooner or later I must let it go- latest when I die.

We must understand what beliefs are and what they do. We trust other what they say to us - we beliefe them - nobody make research about the life, about his own life, what is the mind, how does it works, why we are here. Where is the self-trust in our doings?
And thats it what Bernard, Sunette me or others say - don´t belief in any thing - stay here and walk breath by breath and if you see for exemple some enemy-prictures or emotional reactions comes up then forgive yourself because not the other is guilty but you are in assessing yourself because you feel the emotions or feelings and mostly is the outside your mirrow your resonance what you attractest. Thats our vicious-circle.

If I started with SELF-FORGIVENESS in the first 3-4 days I felt like big stones falling down from my back, so it was fascinating and I have seen also if I do not really trust myself it wasn´t really effective.

What I have written here is my support to this readers here - but I can not say you must beliefe or do this - try it and see for yourself.

Enjoy

Klaus

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 29, 2010 06:13AM

KlausHoefler:

Interesting.

You are talking in circles like the other Destini people that have posted here.

Do all Destini people talk the same, using the same verbiage over and over again?

So you think Sunette and the portal are fake?

Is it all an act, her speaking for Hitler, Audrey Hepburn all?

Posted by: wc ()
Date: April 29, 2010 06:48AM

KlausHoefler
Hi

Hi.
KlausHoefler
here is a lot of fight against something but my first question is do somebody know how life is really work?

Do you know how life works? Please explain.
If I wanted to know how life works I would probably start with a course in biology not some weird group that believes in channeling dubious characters such as Hitler to gain
wisdom about it.
KlausHoefler
Did somebody make research of himself?

Sure. People do it all the time. There are simple direct ways of observing one self directly such as CBT, journaling and simple and short awareness meditations that are easily learned by oneself without the need of a leader to teach one about them and then there are obtuse, contorted ways to research yourself through the lens of some leader or odd belief - such as Desteni and other cults.

KlausHoefler
Do somebody know how emotions & feelings work?

To some degree this is known by a lot of people. I start with diet and look at thoughts. This is not an absolute statement of how they work but a personal practice.
Do you know how they work?
KlausHoefler
Do somebody know how the brain/mind/consciousness work?

Take a look at neuroscience and psychology. There are peer reviewed studies being done in this area all the time. Where the knowledge is falsifiable and not believed to be received, unquestioned knowledge through a "portal".

KlausHoefler
Do somebody know what happens after "life"?

Do you know what happens after life? if you think you do can you prove it?
I would personally say that I am dead. Which is called death. So, death happens after life.

KlausHoefler
Do somebody know who decides what is good or bad?

Sure, there are thousands of ethical, moral and religious views and commonly held ideas about what is good and bad.
Ultimately it is a personal and subjective decision about what is good and bad. But, there are certain things that most human beings agree nearly unanimously about which can be classed as good or bad.
KlausHoefler
Do somebody know why you meet tommorow execlty this person who you meet?

Yes. If i plan for the future I know who I will meet the next day. This question is nonsense.

KlausHoefler
Do somebody know how we create what we are now?

Do you? Please explain in detail.
I tend to think that my decisions, what I eat, what I think, the quality and quantity of information I learn and how I use it and the events of the past that I experienced, etc.. created who I am now. But really I could just say I am what I am now.
KlausHoefler
Do somebody know what you do with your assessment/opinions?
Sure I look at them and decide whether they are accurate or useful to my well being and the well being of those around me and whether they make sense via the observation of others and if they are not I discard them.

KlausHoefler
For me is the most brainwashed man the fakename "anitcult" neither good nor bad - in my eyes just a fact.
And the other ones had in the beginning a own stand but slowly they follow also the anitcult.

So your opinion is now fact? I personally tend to trust his observations about your group and many others. Your observations and opinions, however, are dubious as they are obviously influenced by Desteni and your leader. Besides that is incredibly tacky and impolite to attack a respected member of a community that you have just now become a part of.

KlausHoefler
I want also go into politcs because I stand for an equal money system. Our current money system isnt work for the benefit of all, so we need a change. Also other laws must be changed. Currently we live in a nightmare. Nobody make research about the life - One say something or make a law about and the others beLIEf or they fight against them.
But had battle ever led to peace?
If somebody understood how the life work then he would understand why our world situation so is how it is.

Your motives seem to be good but the means you think that they will be achieved are not ones I would subscribe to.

So, do you understand how life works? How will your means of achieving your ideals work? How are they better than those that have been tried in the past?

Please explain.

KlausHoefler

From my research are all life equal & one whether Hitler, Bush, Maria Theresia, Ghandi, Buddha, Animals, Stones, Plants, you & me ....., means if we let go all assessments between good & evil, all analytics, all thoughts, all feeings & emotions then we come to a point were we see our basics. The Basic is Equality. In this point we can see really whats going on here - before this point we see just our assessment because each one see with his own eyes and the assessment is in each mind. The thing is that assessing & analytics comes up from alone, automaticly like a programm, we can say in some moments we haven´t the controll about this. Why is this so? That is primary that what we got form the education in our childhood and this is manifested in us as a programm. And thats the point, if we are adults we can not exectly remember about this and so we belief our own assessing/thoughts/emotions/feelings what we have learned in the childhood - and learning is just belief in other because as a child you dont know it. So to speak we live in our own little world. Only when we let it go all beliefs in us than we can see that all life is equal. a simple example - you must belief your mother when she say she is your mother, you don´t know it. And thats we call Reality. Make sense, or?

Can you prove that all things living are equal? We make assessments on the quality of the lives of those who have passed so that we can avoid the mistakes of the past and to have a higher quality of life for ourselves, our families and our society in general. Even mathematically all things are not equal. For example: 9 is greater than 2.

It seems to me you are creating a little world for yourself based on the teachings of one man - Bernard Poolman.

KlausHoefler
WHY ONENESS ?
If somebody know quantum physics (but everybody can see this in every moment, too - life-awarness ) they already know about a unified consciousness field. So we all are in connction. So we all responsible for all what exist here on earth. What they do not know is why this unified consciosness field exist.
I also don´t know it exactly but Desteni give a option from a other perspective.

I know there is no gracious god because look around the world. But I had a out of body expirience so I know what sunett or bernad do is possible.
And also I had a sensitivity to feel other beings like frequences.

About Desteni - if you look through the videos you will see that Desteni never said you must or you should belief in this stuff.
The message is more be SELF-HONEST, take SELF-RESPONSIBILITY, use SELF-FORGIVENESS for your beLIEfes and BREATH through your programs/patterns/systems - don´t belief in Desteni or others or in the mind or feeling or emotions because thats all are systems/programs - participate in them an investigate it (take a look inside you when you are emotional about some themes and you will see the automatic systems, like a computer - simple).
We talk also about that man have to learn stand stable alone and we don´t assess you how you are, we support us mutual with our expirience by the process of life, unconditionally in our own self-expression weither you heared from desteni or not or you are a bank director ....... equally.
With the understanding of EQUAL & ONE we give us SELF-DIREKTION that our doing get effecitve expression for the benefit of all what exist.

The mostly time we are in our head, means we are not in the body. If we are in the mind we are either in the past/expiriences or we create some new for the future but we dont standing here in the physical, completly. To act now, we don´t need thoughts, we have just to do spontaneously

Human belief he is the god/creator - test your selfhonesty be just your breath and stop your mind/thoughts! Try it and look how long you are the creator. Then you will see that you are enslavement from yourself.
With the whole doing by self-interest man lost his COMMON SENCE.

We all are equal and we all have the same process to do - sooner or later everybody will see that we have a lot of things to do in our selfs and in the world for a dignified life for all and assessing what others do isnt supporting. We are searching for solutions and if you want support the world than support in finding solutions what is really good for all/everything/everybody.

So ENJOY your way

Klaus

I am not going to waste my time picking a part this gobbledly gook of a cobbled together belief system that you have presented here. I know from the start that any one who claims to understand or use the term quantum physics from the beginning of a statement used to justify some spiritual point of view and is not a physicist ( and even some misguided physicists as well) is probably selling me some kind of bullshit. Richard Feynman ( a famous physicist once said in his messenger lectures on the physical laws that any one who says they " understand" quantum physics probably does not understand it.)

I am quite happy not buying into Desteni and your weird views about how to achieve equality and peace via the Poolman mind control method - thank you very much.
So, I will enjoy my way and be happy to know that I have avoided falling into one less cult.

Oh, also, your little, not so clever use of capitalization of the word lie in the word belief is not working to change my mind about the cult that you are a part of.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2010 07:02AM by wc.

Current Page: 22 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.