Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: May 07, 2007 11:07PM

zelig
FYI- Sometimes your site comes up on both addresses, sometimes not, regardless of pushing the refresh button.
Sometimes the forum comes up, sometimes not. Points to CNN . .
This AM the forum points to CNN again.

I also cannot access the message board at the chrisKcon site!
It brings up a CNN link every time.

:?:

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: May 07, 2007 11:22PM

Holy Jesus!
I just saw a movie
The Rwanda Hotel
"It was their karma"
The question remains
what did they do
to deserve such atrocities?

Hutus killing Tutsis
with machetes
There was a man on the radio
instilling hatred against the "cockroaches"
Just like Guru Sid instills hatred
against the homosexuals
against the cats and dogs materialists

The question remains
if Tusta had gone to Rwanda
to tell the people they are not the body
would they have mistaken him for a Tutsi?
and massacred him as well?

The question remains
Why does the all-loving, all-merciful
Supreme Person
create scenarios such as these?
the machete massacre of one million
the Nazi gas chambers and death camps?
the 1914 trench war mud and bullets madness?
"It is their karma?"
The question remains
is He just one twisted person
to create beings capable
of doing these atrocities?

The question remains
Why does He not cancel everyone's subscription
to the School of Life
immediately revoking everyone's karma
Or are the rules of Karma
written in stone
that even He has to obey them?

The question remains
If the Hutus got together with the Tutsis
and produced a race
of all-lovable Hootsie-tootsies
like the mythical Hoochey-coochey man
Could there have been a peaceful solution?
Or was it just their karma?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: May 08, 2007 01:10AM

just-googling
I also cannot access the message board at the chrisKcon site!
It brings up a CNN link every time.

Alledgedly ASM wanted to communicate with me through RKd although anything has yet to be refuted and eventhough I made clear that I would not communicate any further with him unless the domain name was returned and received an assurance that it would be it wasn't. I received the name chriskcon put back into my account where it is now secure in my posession but neither the tech at the name server or the tech at the server provider has been able to point the name away from CNN.

It has been noted that Science of Identity has done this domain stealing and buying similar domains names before which is what they are doing to Chriskcon now. There is already a Chriskcon.info and Chiskcon.blogspot.com

I have always said that I would be willing to communicate with anyone but obviously when ASM cant get what they want then they feel that they simply have the right to take it.

www.cultofbuter.com works for the time being Chriskcon cannot work due to the on-going thievery of ASM. I will let everyone know if this situation changes. With the forum I will get onto sorting it out asap - as long as cultofbutler is in the address it is not a problem.

Zelig :lol: :lol: :lol: You made my day today - hilarious

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: Dassi ()
Date: May 08, 2007 01:36AM

ANewDay
Baby I was your star show... one demn thing sure... schtick him in the bum a bit..., demn safe. ..for sure, babe, ...i represent tha ordinary man...
a little nuthin ...
thet I dont hev .... i hev few brains ...

I dont hev ...a soul ...

:roll: and all this time I thought it was Jar Jar Binks talking! :lol:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: Boags ()
Date: May 08, 2007 04:24PM

cultreporter
Alledgedly ASM wanted to communicate with me through RKd although anything has yet to be refuted and eventhough I made clear that I would not communicate any further with him unless the domain name was returned and received an assurance that it would be it wasn't.

I'm curious, how could they steal your domain name?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: May 08, 2007 06:01PM

Gerald Michael Gabbard AKA Gerald Gabbard AKA Mike Gerald Gabbard AKA Michael Gabbard AKA Mike Gabbard AKA Krishna Katha Dasa AKA Krishna Katha das AKA Krishna Katha Prabhu

Born in American Samoa 1948 (same age as Chris) and moved to Hawaii in 1949. Married Carol Gabbard (devahuti dasi) around 1967.

Allegedly went to Choctawhatchee High School Florida 1964-65.

There is a Krishna Katha Dasa listed on the ACB disciple database - year and location unknown. Two Devahuti devi devi dasis are listed in the mid 70s initiated in LA and Boston.

Interesting last year a Maha Mantra dasa confessed to scouting the location in California for the burrial place of murdered Sulochana (or sp Sulocana) dasa of ISKCON along with Krishna Katha das - both apparently disciples of Ramesvara (notorious ISKCON guru) at the time - Could this possibly be the same KK das?

[www.harekrsna.com]

Sulochana was murdered in 1986 where at the time Michael Gabbard states he was working as the headmaster/teacher of Ponomauloa School, Wahiawa in Hawaii which serviced grades k-12.

Gabbard claims that he filled this position from 1983-87 at the private school along with wife Carol. The only web references about this school that could be found however were in regard to Gabbard claiming he worked there. He also states to Ed Case that the school only existed for the years that he held this position acccording to his resume:

[www.capitol.hawaii.gov]

Letter to Ed Case:

[www.hawaiireporter.com]

If this school actually existed there does not seem to be any record of it and could be a Science of Identity devotee children's school?

He then opened "the Natural Deli" in 1988 at Down to Earth in Hawaii.

This story could simply be another Krishna Katha das however it needs to be followed up as Chris Butler's tendency is to initiate followers with a name starting with the first letter of their legal name. Mike Gerald does not follow this system.

Any relevant information to his history, whether he is an ACB disciple and his location during the years 1983-87 would be extremely useful.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: May 08, 2007 09:04PM

just-googling
Holy Jesus!
I just saw a movie
The Rwanda Hotel
"It was their karma"
The question remains
what did they do
to deserve such atrocities?

Hutus killing Tutsis
with machetes
There was a man on the radio
instilling hatred against the "cockroaches"
Just like Guru Sid instills hatred
against the homosexuals
against the cats and dogs materialists

The question remains
if Tusta had gone to Rwanda
to tell the people they are not the body
would they have mistaken him for a Tutsi?
and massacred him as well?

The question remains
Why does the all-loving, all-merciful
Supreme Person
create scenarios such as these?
the machete massacre of one million
the Nazi gas chambers and death camps?
the 1914 trench war mud and bullets madness?
"It is their karma?"
The question remains
is He just one twisted person
to create beings capable
of doing these atrocities?

The question remains
Why does He not cancel everyone's subscription
to the School of Life
immediately revoking everyone's karma
Or are the rules of Karma
written in stone
that even He has to obey them?

The question remains
If the Hutus got together with the Tutsis
and produced a race
of all-lovable Hootsie-tootsies
like the mythical Hoochey-coochey man
Could there have been a peaceful solution?
Or was it just their karma?

Great writing and points bro!
Bears repeating.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: May 09, 2007 06:57AM

Karma is alledgedly one of the sciences which SoI and KC devotees in general have no knowledge of how it is suppossed to work.

As I have lamented before there is no means to learn Vedic science and certainly no guru who even attempts to teach them. Followers of Chris Butler teach and know more about chinese sciences than they do about Vedic, and this is not a great deal either from what I have seen. One cannot afford to poke around because the more that one sees the less there is which provides for any amount off credibility.

Take for example As It Is. Vastly different to any other translation that has ever been made with a falsifiedd history to attempt to bolster it's relevance. ACB was not as is often said the first to bring the Gita to the West. His translation very often includes words of which no equivalent is contained in the original. To even base a religion on the Gita is fanciful considering that it is only a small part of the much larger Mahabharata.

In other translations it is however made clear that karma yoga is the the fundamental practice - that learning and following this path is what makes it possible for a soul to develop love of God. ACB refers often to the following of the process - making it clear enough that if one follows a certain path that they will inevitably arrive at a certain destination. Simple enough although in KC one proceeds directly to trying to practice Bhakti and all other forms of Yoga have been dismissed by ACB as being "unneccessary" in this age. For those who have read Sai Speaks, Who Is Sai? it is noted that Chris is said to have followed the Yoga progression. While it is unlikely that he did this is any significant way being simply too young to have mastered all of the forms he claims to by the time he was placing himself on the altar he does at least appear to have had the understanding of this is how it works - and he most certainly did not get this from Krishna Consciousness or ACB. It can never be ignored who founded ISKCON and how he went about it and that he considered it far more spiritually advancing to put on a skirt and carry about a stick than to engage in service to ones fellow man and attempt to condition ones karma to a more favourable state. Everything in ISKCON was done in a hurry so it is also inevitable that if one speeds along the path haphazardly that they will end up in the same destination - in a ditch by the side wheels spinning in the air but going no further.

KC is not scientific at all and this is exempified by the fact that it just doesnt work. It has never worked and it is only blind sentiment that allows those who remain loyal to ACB while disparaging "modern" ISKCON that allows the myth to continue to perpetuate.

In the Vedic Sciences Karma is infact inextricably linked to Prana (life force) which is the foundation of all existence. To strengthen ones Prana involves the chakra meditation and a degree of focus on oneself that is not compatabe with a religion that exists for all attention to be directed towards a guru.

The philosophy certainly raises many (always ignored and unanswered) questions but yet another challenge to it is that the process is not being followed anyway.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: May 09, 2007 07:37AM

cultreporter
Michael Gabbard states he was working as the headmaster/teacher of Ponomauloa School, Wahiawa in Hawaii which serviced grades k-12.

Gabbard claims that he filled this position from 1983-87 at the private school along with wife Carol. The only web references about this school that could be found however were in regard to Gabbard claiming he worked there. He also states to Ed Case that the school only existed for the years that he held this position acccording to his resume:

...Chris Butler's tendency is to initiate followers with a name starting with the first letter of their legal name. Mike Gerald does not follow this system.

Any relevant information to his history, whether he is an ACB disciple and his location during the years 1983-87 would be extremely useful.

Sorry to disappoint,
but it is true that KKd and Carol started the Ponomauloa School
outside of Honolulu in 1983. It was still going strong late 1984.
I left after that so I don't know how long it was in operation.
I knew parents and helped out a few times.
It was a good school with a good curriculum
and at a nice location.
It was definitely a private school for
the abundance of devotee kids at that time.
No local kids attended.
They and a few others were good and professional teachers
except for the emphasis on Krishna Con stuff.
It was a conventional school with reading, writing, math, and physical education.
It was a good effort, especially compared to the "hippie" and loose schools parents had attempted in the past.
And it was nothing like what we were hearing about the ISKCON schools; child abuse, cold showers 4 am, long chanting sessions, beatings.
The kids got to live with their parents
and I think boys and girls studied together at grade level.
the problem was that parent's tuitions did not cover expenses.
I always wondered why Siddha, who always had so much money
for political campaigns and businesses would not help out this small school for the kids.
well, we all know why now.
Mike was a good administrator and I'm sure that is why
siddha groomed him for his political ambitions.

BTW- Siddha initiated several people without using the first letter of their name rule. I don't know who initiated Mike and Carol or when.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: May 09, 2007 07:53AM

The first swami on record (or had national impact) to come and speak in the USA was
Swami Vivekananda in 1893.
There already was a whole movement about with an interest in the occult (Madame Blavatsky, the Theosophists, etc)
- kinda like what happened in the late 60's again.

[www.thehindujobs.com]
“Chicago will recall the most significant event of that city in the year 1893, Swami Vivekananda's visit to the city as an Indian delegate to the World Parliament of Religions, held as part of the world's Columbia Exposition of 1893.”

I also note this because around 1981,
Siddha became interested in this historical fact
for some reason I can't figure out.
Maybe he was writing something.
He was doing a lot of writing back then.
BTW- I have not seen any new writings or videos that were not produced in the 1980's.
All the quotes from the blog clogs now
that say copyright 2007 are recycled crap.
Either he's got nothing new to say
or its too bizaar for public consumption
Bow Wow Bai Zhang Ring a Ling Ding Dong indeed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.