Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: March 29, 2007 09:16AM

[b:74cbb03c65]"I will rule all, manipulate all, with my
galvanic vestibular-sensory-stimulation-control-mechanism
implanted in every intitiate! Nyahh, hahhh, hahhhariii bol!"
~ Shrila Plankton[/b:74cbb03c65][/color:74cbb03c65][/size:74cbb03c65]

[img:74cbb03c65]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j104/Yodaplanet/galvanic-vestibular-stimulation-pla.jpg[/img:74cbb03c65]

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: March 29, 2007 09:26AM

[b:64c6601ea7]"Now you have really made me MAD Cara!
You have really crossed the rubicon.
I'll get you my pretty!"
~ Shrila Plankton[/b:64c6601ea7][/color:64c6601ea7][/size:64c6601ea7]

[img:64c6601ea7]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j104/Yodaplanet/angryplankton1.jpg[/img:64c6601ea7]

Tuco says to Shrila Prabhufraud, "I like big fat men like you. When they fall, they make more noise. And sometimes they never get up!" ~from the "The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly"
Hang in there kiddo.[/color:64c6601ea7][/size:64c6601ea7]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: March 30, 2007 09:34AM

:lol:

:D Cartoons!!! :D

How awesome would a SouthPark episode of SoI be with a flip head Siddha and Wai Lana could hypnotise the kiddies through the brainwaves created through the technicolour jumpsuit and that ridiculous dance.

BTW Chris you owe me a new laptop. You'll get the bill karma express. Of course I know you had to declare yourself spiritually bankrupt a long time ago.

Peace all.

Zelig - have you realised what a great press release you have authored there?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: March 30, 2007 11:24AM

It was my hope that the cartoons would cheer you up a bit.
southPark episode would be fantastic. Contact the creators!
press realease? which one? Shrila Plankton?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: March 30, 2007 03:17PM

Hi Z,

Since you are the international man of mystery I have messages for you that your essay is the "best recollection of cult life ever" and that it would be an "awesome press release" in raising awareness of SoI.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: March 31, 2007 05:23AM

cultreporter
Hi Z,

Since you are the international man of mystery I have messages for you that your essay is the "best recollection of cult life ever" and that it would be an "awesome press release" in raising awareness of SoI.

Cara,
You may use it and pass it on as you see fit - My only request is that the text remains unchanged or unedited (Quoted okay) and referenced back to Zelig on Rick Ross's Cult Ed forum.
Yours,
Z.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: March 31, 2007 11:35AM

What I don't understand is how Chris was all that different back then to how he is now. From accounts children were neglected and left to fend for themselves, others were poor and hungry, all the same brainwashing techniques were used and he had people waiting on him hand and foot. As soon as his guru died and even in the years beforehand he started on his political campaigns and business ventures. He obviously thought he was about to 'croak it' at any minute if he thought an air conditioner would kill him. He still had all his nutty ideas, his homophobia existed even when he was in the company of his guru and Sai speaks was being distributed up until 1973 and there is a highly detailed report to Bhaktivedanta that he was still using psychic sleep at this stage too. At the time he began writing and distributing his little brochure books full of lies and brainwashing. He also had this threat of nuclear war and the environmental destruction that was going to make the world resemble the later stages of kali yuga, along with all the other threats to modern life that were just around the corner. He obviously had all the signs of a neurotic mental illness back then too.

What really was the difference? Perhaps he now lives in a mansion lined with tin foil. His nutty traits became magnified over time and it is not that they simply arose later.

Threats, lies and manipulation, humiliation and degradation, isolation and deprivation, occasional indulgences, all-poweful guru, negative reinforcement and monopoly on thought, dominance and slavery all the elements of brainwashing were there.

Nothing has changed.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: March 31, 2007 09:07PM

Check it out

Cara was interviewed earlier in the week for a weekend newspaper two page spread on cults on the Gold Coast (Australian cult central) and we have the article on our site [www.chriskcon.com]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: April 01, 2007 08:35PM

Create your own South Park Jagad Guru and Wai Lana!

[www.vexatori.de]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: April 02, 2007 09:27AM

:D That is such an awesome link!

The news went up on site that my life was threatened on Wednesday night. I was not assaulted or injured just seriously threatened. Noone who knows SoI was in the least bit suprised about it. I have just come from the computer shop and my gorgeous laptop is a total write-off so I am not going to be able to be on-line as much as I have been. Because of my disability I can't write very much by hand so they have slowed me down a lot - but have you noticed how the site updates haven't slowed down? It sucks - but I still trust that the truth will prevail. It really didnt take that long to upset Chris at all, so shaky are his foundations.

I wonder about if anyone is leaving and what is going on overseas particularly in the hawaii region - anyone still around with a story to tell?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.