Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: Dassi ()
Date: April 03, 2007 01:16AM

hey just googling
I sent you an email. did you get?
I can't send but can't receive here yet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: April 03, 2007 01:21AM

I supose once a rat, always a rat.
Only money and loyal followers makes em a bigger rat.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: April 03, 2007 01:30AM

So, JGurew!
Are you sending your sopranos to punch out girls now?
And breaking computers?
Is this the life long effect of chanting?

To all you guys still IN.
Can't you see the contradiction YET!?

So what if we don't agree with you.
If you were for real, none of this would bother.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: April 03, 2007 02:48AM

Dassi
So, JGurew!
Are you sending your sopranos to punch out girls now?
And breaking computers?
Is this the life long effect of chanting?

To all you guys still IN.
Can't you see the contradiction YET!?

So what if we don't agree with you.
If you were for real, none of this would bother.

These guys should go back 35 years and listen to Sidda, A Gentle Force [/color:2e572126ed]- [i:2e572126ed]Fantatic, take it easy, take your knife out of my throat .[/i:2e572126ed].. etc (forget the words!?!)

The Australians certainly seem to be breeding a new breed of fanatics ... could be the intense heat???

:arrow: PS - Dassi, I did get reply to your e-mail just now!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: April 03, 2007 04:38AM

LOL the heat makes you lazy not fanatical. Have you been anywhere hotter than Australia. People work... so... slowly. Most of the disciples here are actually from New Zealand anyway and they went to chants with Tusta back in the 70's. That is how lame it is that they mostly increased the cult since then by having a multitude of children. But it is still all the same hippies from the ISKCON days.

As Radha Krishna says his 'directives' come from Chris Butler. The cult is the same everywhere and so many people are wounded by the cult and fearful of SoI finding out who they are in all countries even 20 years after they left the deadbeats behind. When Butler was in Australia there were plenty international deadbeat guests who followed him and I didn't notice any difference between ASM and the other losers.

Become a guru where your followers are not allowed to feel disatisfied, to disagree, or ask questions, or think for themselves, or experience pride in themselves, or talk back, and they should accept that they are selfish for thinking that living in the most hellish conditions, whilst being treated like dogs, is anything but God's mercy, then you have the perfect cult and a breeding ground for brain-dead fanatical robots the world over.

I doubt with JGs paranoia that he wouldn't order anyone dead that could expose him. Not to mention that Cara has discussed death threats she has received via email on this forum including one posted on this forum from an anonymous charcter on RKd's computer (probably RKd since he didn't even bother to elaborate on that) and since SoI folk over the globe have been on this site the whole time noone in the entire organisation has order that these death threats be stopped. RKd is still running ASM classes on the Gold Coast and noone is bothered by his behavior thus far. So we could just as easily accept that the whole organisation is a completely messed up bunch of people and no better or worse than one another and that at no time in SoI's entire history was it a decent organisation to have joined.

There is no spirituality or God in SoI, Just a group of people following a guy who grew up in the flower power generation but for some reason holds values more fitting of and much the same as a nazi.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: April 03, 2007 06:48AM

:lol: I forgot about that sony Hey Fanatic take it easy

I think it was take your knife from your throat and your gun from my back - and take your hands out of your pocket when you're talking to me! At first I thought it must be a knife but now I am destined to wondering.

For the record (and everyone knows by now how much I am into keeping the records) if anything happens to me the culprit is most likely Nirmal das, Nick Rowe (who I am told has a serious criminal record), who sent his little friend Kruciam Paramahamsa (that is his legal name) who was the first assassin in February. The evening the story broke old one eyed Kruciam (according to him someone attacked him with a pitchfork for "no reason" which left him with a glass eye - who would attack someone with a pitchfork for no reason??)

I have checked this clown out and have been told that he used to live around here, still does but further over from town and took off because he was suspected of interfering with little girls. The idiot sent me a message threatening me on behalf of Nirmal das and Brendon. I still have it but the police decline to act (as Ash covered the heat makes you lazy) I cant be bothered with the cops anymore I am going straight to the politicians and the media.

Next after these two would be good old RKd and his little zombie Brendon (that had better have been oil on the garage floor but I seriously doubt it/laundering money like mad for Mikey and Ramananda) Rice.

Don't waste my time guys, my site is backed up on three continents is in the process of being translated into two more languages and you will never find Ash to stop her. If anything happens to me it is just going to give her the motivation to work harder. If chriskcon goes down through any means it will be back up within the day.

To be honest my nerves have been a little shot of late but I can always cheer myself up by laughing at wondering what Chris is up to and whether or not the devotees wish that they had taken me seriously in the first place. It's just a matter of time now Chris - you can't put toothpaste back in the tube, but that is probably no reason that you just want to keep squeezing more out.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: April 04, 2007 08:12AM

This is just to let everyone know that Ashliegh Rice has been locked out of Chriskcon for conspiring with the enemy and will not be back. No one who has ever sent me any email should worry about it because I have always maintained confidentiality and the integrity of any contact information ever given to me is intact. I have changed my email password as well as an added precaution. There will be no updates for a couple of days because of media commitments. Apart from this good stuff happening and I hope that people will take up and continue to support this cause.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: John316 ()
Date: April 04, 2007 10:24AM

Here is some more information
[jagad-guru-siddhaswarupananda.blogspot.com]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: April 04, 2007 02:03PM

You would think with millions of dollars that SoI could do much better than forum posts and a blog site - blog sites are cheap man :wink: :P

From the looks this is the character that is messing with Chriskcon's google rating by posting quotes (the same ones on this blog site) on free classifieds. If you google Jagad Guru quotes you will see how much comes up and they were all created after www.chriskcon.com

What is not mentioned is that the Identity Institute which he is the founder of had their business registration in Hawaii involuntarily dissolved. I dont know the reason for this but I will surely be finding out.

Ok I have a nice new copy of Who Are You which I bought from Nobby's Beach centre two weeks ago :shock: and very first chapter our bodies are "no more than five years old", flick through a couple of pages in response to a question about why someone can no longer play tennis like they used to and the answer is "because you are getting older" um... HUH?[/color:9e7bef94ce][/size:9e7bef94ce]

How is this possible??? Only answer that I can think of is that if one makes up their own forms of science that they can make up their own rules with it. I still have that scar from when I was 11 on my no more than 5 years old according to Chris Butler leg when I am 27. If the scar tissue was totally renewed then how is it still there? Simple questions people - how about some answers for a change?

SoI is like Tom Cruise telling us that he can fly and if we join Scientology and go along with it then one day we can fly too. If Tommy was to jump off a ten storey building I am willing to bet he would go splat - Chris is too scared to even go near the edge.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: April 20, 2007 02:08AM

zelig
Change came. Everyone but a few farmers were moved out of the peaceful countryside to warehouses and rented spaces in the city. Simple living and high thinking was exchanged for dumpster diving and back stabbing. Talk of the battlefield of Kurukshetra changed to organized crime and politics. Putting on feasts changed into political campaigns or selling cookies for a phony rehab clinic. Meditation on japa beads carved from holy tulasi wood changed to chanting on ‘clickers’, those hard, cold contraptions used to count crowds. Transcendental sound vibration became door-to-door campaigning for political candidates or talk of multiple business enterprises.

[/color]

You have an excellent way with words, Zelig!

The amazing thing about the above paragraph is how we all got fooled into thinking that this political campaigning and money making etc was [b:c56bf57bcf]TRANSCENDENTAL[/b:c56bf57bcf][/color:c56bf57bcf]

Absolutely amazing

"you can fool some of the people half of the time, and all of the people some of the time - BUT YOU CAN'T FOOL [b:c56bf57bcf]ALL[/b:c56bf57bcf] THE PEOPLE [b:c56bf57bcf]ALL[/b:c56bf57bcf] OF THE TIME...

I think Bob Dylan said that

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.