Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: May 05, 2007 03:48AM

Here are a couple of videos which I found very interesting and revealing.

Yuri Bezmenov on KGB interest in yoga, brainwashing

[www.youtube.com]

Gods of the New Age

[newsbunker.com]

Awesome almost 2 hour long video "An Eye Opening Film of the Yoga, Meditation, Eastern Mysticism, Psychological Theraphy, Self Help, Mind Control and much more...Explores it's birth, its invasion and its effects on Western society...Shows how it was conceived in the early 1960s at a planning session of Hindu Gurus in India as a means of converting Americans to Eastern Mysticism."

Consider how many gurus you reject[/color:e116466fb9]

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: May 06, 2007 02:46PM

cultreporter
Gods of the New Age

[newsbunker.com]

Awesome almost 2 hour long video "An Eye Opening Film of the Yoga, Meditation, Eastern Mysticism, Psychological Theraphy, Self Help, Mind Control and much more...Explores it's birth, its invasion and its effects on Western society...Shows how it was conceived in the early 1960s at a planning session of Hindu Gurus in India as a means of converting Americans to Eastern Mysticism."

Thanks for sharing this. The video is really hilarious. At least it accurately depicts the dangers of “guruitis” (the belief in an infallible guru) and certain meditation practices. It has some great, but tragic clips of crazed Rajneeshis and a good interview with an ex Hare Krishna, but it comes from a Christian coalition perspective and is posted on a website that promotes Alex Jones’s point of view along with the “Left Behind” Christianity, UFOs, aliens, remote viewers, and illuminati conspiracies --- the whole Art Bell/ George Noory/ “Coast 2
Coast” hodgepodge. So I don’t know what’s crazier; the zombified followers or the makers of the video!

The video is over 20 years old and shows a paranoid view of a Hindu world conspiracy. They even demonize Gandhi (who was no saint, but did a lot of good and went against some of the more barbaric practices of Hinduism). They also go against vegetarianism and all meditation and yoga practices. It is very prejudicial towards Eastern culture.

Much of the video is outdated. It is really off the mark and laughable at points, especially when it claims that children are being taught Hindu meditation in American public schools and are becoming acclimated to Satan worship. With George Bush’s “No Child Left Behind” the schools have been cutting out the arts and sports for standards based testing – and no school I have ever known had kids laying down to meditate as depicted in the video! Although you will see this in Wai Lana videos.

It also claims that Yoda, Star Wars and George Lucas are endangering the minds of our young! LOL! The whole gist of the video is that everything Hindu is satanic and anti-Christian. What would they think of Harry Potter, the X-Men or The Matrix! Do they also blame the “Wizard of Oz” for perverting the minds of our parents!? How about Somerset Maugham’s book “The Razors Edge” or James Hilton’s “Shangri La”?

The makers of this video are the same people who have been weaseling their way onto public school boards so they can promote “intelligent design” in our public schools and eliminate the theory of evolution and the scientific method because it does not fit their religious perspectives. (There is a good lecture on this on the spaghetti monster website). These folks, like any other cult, would have us eliminate all creativity, fantasy, imagination, and multi-cultural tolerance that does not align with their right/left wing Christian agenda. The makers of this video would have us all replace the gurus with Jesus. WWJD!????? It could even be suggested that it is modern day Christianity itself that has made the boomer generation and beyond susceptible to hero worship, irresponsible dependency and cult indoctrination. The video also neglects to point out Christianity's own destructive proselytizing history!

But the video is essentially worth a view for many of the clips and it defines very well the Hindu guru system/ philosophy that Chris Butler has been exploiting for years. But it should be viewed with discerning eyes. It rightfully shows how people love the guru while he could care less about them and only feeds off of their energy and resources. I also think that it correctly depicts the dangers of certain meditation and hypnosis practices that are obviously used in the Wai Lana videos, which are especially detrimental to children – one of her target audiences.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: May 06, 2007 05:38PM

MK-Ultra Infiltration and Creation of Cults :

[www.youtube.com]

This is a brief eye opener. I have written a little about MK Ultra mind control experiments by the CIA before. This is not a conspiracy theory but proven fact although many documents were destroyed so that the full extent of activities will almost certainly never be known. What is known is shocking and in my research I have just recently started to look at their interest in cults and found that they were indeed very interested.

This is a video on Jonestown and the CIA and mind control which is very thorough and makes a lot of substantiated revealations.

[video.google.ca]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: May 06, 2007 10:46PM

A letter from Chris Butler himself now available for all to see at : www.cultofbutler.com

:( Refers to his followers as his "so-called" disciples
:o Gives instructions on how sex life should be regulated
:evil: Condemns those who have sex for pleasure to attracting a materialistic soul to be their child
:x Refers to the children of his followers as "cats and dogs"
:? Discusses that sending children to public school is not raising them properly
:oops: Directs that a woman should be submissive to a devotee husband
:twisted: States it is women's natural place to be submissive and that if she is not a demon or nagging or acting improperly her husband will not "have to bang her"
:roll: Condones having "co-wives"
:wink: Compares the reading of literature which he does not specifically direct to be studied as "committing spiritual suicide" and "eating poison".

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: May 07, 2007 12:02AM

cultreporter
A letter from Chris Butler himself now available for all to see at : www.cultofbutler.com

:evil: Condemns those who have sex for pleasure to attracting a materialistic soul to be their child

First of all, how is it possible to have sex without having pleasure??? :?:

:? Secondly, it has been my experience that even after chanting the 64 rounds on the day of conception, and even after regulating to having sex once a month for the purpose of having a child ... the results have not come about as expected ... i.e. such a child conceived in this manner has not turned out to be a super-devotee, but actually just the opposite - a "materialistic soul" totally not interested in religion or any type of spiritual life ... period.

This is just one person's experience ... Anyone else out there with this experience? How about Katyayani (that purest devotee) and her children? I understand that one of her children became a car thief and a rascal? I wonder how many of her children are pure devotees or just materialstic souls now after all these years?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: May 07, 2007 01:22AM

How does it account for the great Chris Butler to have been born as the next in disciplic succession when his parents were karmis???

I recently had a lengthy conversation with RKd to answer his questions about why I do what I do and part of the answer was because I consider my own life proof that they program doesn't work and I know that it is not just me. All of these rules and regulations and the attracting simplicity of the "science" of it all, that all one has to do is this this and that and happiness and fulfillment and enlightenment will follow is just so much yak poo.

It is said that we go through many lives in order to be born as a person with the reasoning that we make the most of the opportunity to go to Krishna while we are. With so many forms of life to go through it is obvious by this that we would have been a non-Karma accumulating life form before this incarnation (only humans attract Karma) A child then would have to have a clean slate - and a child born to a devotee family would be a fortunate soul because that is how Krishna arranges things. Yet we still have massive abuse of children within ISKCON and abuse and disease and misfortune among the followers of ACB and CB. We have children born to devotees that just want to get away from that life and never look back. There is no logical explanation for this - and science without logic just aint scientific.

In my own spiritual life that goes way back before SoI I have heard over and over how fortunate I am to have the attraction to Krishna and to have seen Narasingha. Yet I was born to 20 year old parents that were only having (drunken) sex for enjoyment and was not wanted at all. I lived my whole life with the stigma that I was the reason that my parents had gotten married hastily arranged six months before I was born. Before I was fourteen I have no happy memory of life. Noone ever told me they loved me or hugged me or looked after me. I was physically and sexually abused always. That is not the life of someone fortunate. If it is attributed to karma which it must be then I must have been a very bad person in my past life. There is a loophole that great devotees suffer such as Prahlad, but I neither think or claim that it applies to me.

Krishna gives us what we need to be fixed in devotional life and it says in Scripture that he is even so kind as to make the faith of those who dont even want to worship him and want to worship the demigods firm for them so that they may progress spiritually anyway. All I ever needed and all I have ever prayed for is a devotee husband and I never got it.

My choices if I remain a believer are obvious, either I believe that Krishna put me through what he did with SoI so that I am doing what I am doing now (what I call the grasping at the last straw of faith rationalisation of late), or the science which is what got me in doesnt work and therefore the whole thing is a lie. I wanted to be wrong, Butler's followers can read this (I know you are) they can say that I am a demon (I know you do) but the fact is that I have followed the rules and studied the Vedas and paddled about in the spiritual pool for half my life already and there is no matter how much I want it no proof that I am wrong when on the contrary every child that flees, every former devotee, every lie and contradiction and hypocrisy and day of silence from Jagad Guru is proof that I am infact right now.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: May 07, 2007 01:55AM

cultreporter

Since your website seems to go up and down so often, why don't you post a copy of it here for all to see for posterity.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: ANewDay ()
Date: May 07, 2007 02:45AM

Is that it is people like me that make your readership seem worthwhile. People want to read what I have to say.

When I posted your readership on my single post went over 1000. There is not one single section on your site that beat that. Baby I was your star show but you kicked me in the balls. That okey, because I will never come back to your little self serving site again.

You see, people dont want to read your posting posts, blowing about how your boyfriend let you down and doesnt want to blow you anymore, basically because you and your friends are just plain pains in the asses with the idea that you have some kind of pseudo intellectual handle on whats going on, when in fact your real gripe is that you got kicked out on your ass for being a plain boring pain in the gut. Nothing that you have posted to date reveals even 1% of awareness. It only reveals: zero>

The fact is, people read my posts, they come back in the thousands, I will never visit your site again. People should realise for sure, is that if they want to post safely, and have their integrity guarded, Rick will do that. When they post on your site, if what they say does not suit your personal agenda you black list them. You are as much a dictator as that which you pretend to innocently blow Cara. My single post here will bring all the posters and people who mean anything come back here, because they know this is the real thing. You are a total liar, because you blow out of the water anyone who doesnt blow your own points of view.

There is one demn thing sure about Ross, you can schtick him in the bum a bit, but hell man, you are safe here. You can post here and know you are demn safe. So Cara you might have little site set up to pursue your personal boyfriend agenda, but the real people are gonna post here.

And for sure, babe, people are gonna read this post cos its interesting, and Rick lets a man and a wimmen have his or her point of view, and people are gonna come back here, because what i hev to say may not serve your agenda with Brendon but its come from the heart.

People want to read what I have to say because it comes home to them. Theys not intested in your self serving bitchy covert agenda.

End bebe if you gonna scoff at that, just check the readership reviews.

You see after this post, everyones gonna come back readin here, why hell, bebe, do ya say that, well, cos i represent tha ordinary man, tha man with a little nuthin ta hope for...

Ya see Cara, the difference between me en yours is thet, is thet I dont hev hate in my heart like you de. end ples i hev a few more brains then ye hev

I dont hev that big green theng eating up my soul like yours des.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: May 07, 2007 05:35AM

The site has never actually been down, just the domain name has been disjointed. There are a lot of search engine links which have still been getting people thare and with the new domain name there has been no problems which I have been made aware of. Traffic actually more than doubled between the first and second month and is on target to excel on last months unique visitors. You may need to just click refresh.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: May 07, 2007 05:47AM

RR has been down a lot lately.

I missed you Rick :cry:

When I can I will figure out what I have seen other cult sites doing since there seems to be so much interest in attacking them :wink: and make it on site that anyone can burn all the files onto a CD. I recently found out that libraries take these to add to their collections so pretty much anyone that wants to spend $1 to buy a blank CD can help to spread the word by donating one to their local. I'll even throw in the printable sleeve and label so it looks all pretty. I'm working on some similar projects too.

Don't think about Chriskcon going quite, think about it being in Ninja mode. :wink:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.