Current Page: 96 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: December 19, 2006 11:55PM

Well said, emntk (Ashleigh?)

Don't forget to ask as to why a spritual master, lover of God, most confidential servant of Krishna, would get so involved in politics and war and to even support George Bush and his war on "terrorism"??? Is it true that this "bona fide spiritual master" gave instructions to one young woman to go and fight in Iraq??? WTF is that?

Thanks, emntk, for the info on psychic sleep - this is some classic info and shows exactly where SS JG was at, and where he is probably still at.

:wink:

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 20, 2006 12:04AM

TheTruthAsItIs
My Dear Friends (Rama, Cult, Googling, Zelig, Ross)

...... WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT WE SUPPPORT YOU always, IN OUR TAXES BECAUSE People LIKE YOU FALLS INTO SOME OBSCURE CATEGORY LIKE "save the world". We would like you to know that despite your imaginationary wonderings we actually support cults you, we sustain you, in the betterment of humankind, because we know that it is better not to stifle frauds like you, I would just like you to know that YOU ARE A FRAUD AND IF IT WAS NOT FOR STIFFS LIKE US, you would not FEED LIKE YOU DO.

Hi Truth, another classic example would be JG condemning the demon materialistic dentist who fixes his teeth... Just like the pilots who piloted the private jet for Jagag Guru, and who said that they had never met anyone as rude as JG was... I am sure he is just as rude to his dentist as well. I don't think "THANK YOU[/color:b90f8409a9]" belongs in JG's vocabulary, does it?

Good luck, Truth, with your addiction :!:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: December 20, 2006 12:25AM

just-googling
Well said, emntk (Ashleigh?)

Thank you - yep Ashleigh there's two broads on the board :D Cultreporter (Cara) is my best friend, we live together and my brother is the jackass heartbreaker - we call him Darth Vader (it suits him too) :lol:

I actually had the 'pleasure' of being a student when Siddha was here.

His last lecture to his Australian followers was to tell everyone how displeased he was with them - how they failed to serve him properly and that the whole generation of children was a 'waste' because of the way that their parents had raised them and they needed to 'just start over' with a new generation. None of us were fit to call him Srila Prabhupad etc. etc.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 20, 2006 12:34AM

Just to summarise :

TruthAsItIs was raised by disciples of Jagad Guru and is now a heroin addict

Rama was born to disciples of Jagad Guru and smokes a lot of pot.

Cara was a student of Jagad Guru and now through the angst of the experience (and possibly the effects of hypnosis) is increasingly becoming a pill junkie.

:!: KIDS :!: DON'T DO CULTS!!!![/color:5779893e1a][/size:5779893e1a]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 20, 2006 02:50AM

Radha Krishna das
Anyone speaking about Science of Identity as they do here on this board is leading people into hell.

And the Catholics will tell us that [b:c6ea39a3a3]all of us [/b:c6ea39a3a3]here will go to hell becuase we do not go to Mass on Sundays! :D Who knows whether God loves the Pope more than Swami Beyondananda - the answer is blowing in the wind... (Some people say that God luvs us all equally, can you imagine that? :( )

Your own guru has said that God is not like a godfather of organized crime... however the fact that GOD will send me to hell for questioning JG's mental health and motives surely implies that GOD does in fact have a gang-like mentality, just as when Al Capone or any dictator in Africa or South America will murder somebody who speaks anything derogatory against them...

:cry:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 20, 2006 02:55AM

Radha Krishna das
Anyone speaking about Science of Identity as they do here on this board is leading people into hell.

Maybe that includes ACB himself for speaking out against Siddha's PSYCHIC SLEEP[/color:f5ea2faf74] project???[/size:f5ea2faf74]

:wink:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 20, 2006 08:55AM

The idea of brainwashing is just another one that is made up by those determined to be offensive and who do not understand the Absolute Truth. Most people's brains need 'washing' as they are full of thoughts of violence, perverted sex ideas, greed and other illusions of material life.

You are being brainwashed everyday by Maya - illusion. Everytime you drink Coca Cola because you saw the advertisements on TV or you know meaningless trivia from watching the news or reading gossip magazines. It is nor a sinister thing. In this age people do not want to hear aboutGod, their consciousness is so degraded. A bonafide Spiritual Master - Jagad Guru is like a doctor. He sees that people are sick and gives them medicine to be well. No one likes to take medicine, but it is to their benefit that they do. Even if one has to swallow a bitter pill they will feel better for it.

You cannot compare how Jagad Guru is treated with how it is ok to treat any mundane person. From the mercy of taking on our bad karma He has particular needs. He is not an ordinary man, and it is an offence to see Him as such. His followers are chastised out of mercy so that they may grow in spiritual life. It is like a parent relationship. A truely loving parent that does not want their child to grow up with no values must use discipline.

Toenails are maha prashadam - purifying. I have had the glory of eating them myself. That anyone could find that disgusting when they consume the dead flesh of an animal or the menstrual cycle of a chicken is beyond me.

The nature of surrender and accptance of a Spiritual Master is that one accepts that He is enlightened. You do not question everything that He does, you just know that He has a close personal relationship with God and that out of love He is imparting this onto you.

One should not engage in speculative reasoning. It will only confuse your already diseased mind - for all that do not recognise that they are part and parcel of God are ill. What is the most silly thing is that the medicine is right there on offer but they refuse to take it.The idea of brainwashing is just another one that is made up by those determined to be offensive and who do not understand the Absolute Truth. Most people's brains need 'washing' as they are full of thoughts of violence, perverted sex ideas, greed and other illusions of material life.

You are being brainwashed everyday by Maya - illusion. Everytime you drink Coca Cola because you saw the advertisements on TV or you know meaningless trivia from watching the news or reading gossip magazines. It is nor a sinister thing. In this age people do not want to hear aboutGod, their consciousness is so degraded. A bonafide Spiritual Master - Jagad Guru is like a doctor. He sees that people are sick and gives them medicine to be well. No one likes to take medicine, but it is to their benefit that they do. Even if one has to swallow a bitter pill they will feel better for it.

You cannot compare how Jagad Guru is treated with how it is ok to treat any mundane person. From the mercy of taking on our bad karma He has particular needs. He is not an ordinary man, and it is an offence to see Him as such. His followers are chastised out of mercy so that they may grow in spiritual life. It is like a parent relationship. A truely loving parent that does not want their child to grow up with no values must use discipline.

Toenails are maha prashadam - purifying. I have had the glory of eating them myself. That anyone could find that disgusting when they consume the dead flesh of an animal or the menstrual cycle of a chicken is beyond me.

The nature of surrender and accptance of a Spiritual Master is that one accepts that He is enlightened. You do not question everything that He does, you just know that He has a close personal relationship with God and that out of love He is imparting this onto you.

One should not engage in speculative reasoning. It will only confuse your already diseased mind - for all that do not recognise that they are part and parcel of God are ill. What is the most silly thing is that the medicine is right there on offer but they refuse to take it.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 20, 2006 09:51AM

RKd : "Sorry to repeat myself, but it helps you to remember...remember...remember... You are feeling relaxed... Siddhaswarupananda is GOD...War good...Lies Ok...This is for your own good.."

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Attack of the Clones!![/color:e4749fa1b7]

BTW I am a vegetarian and avoid the 'menstrual cycle of chickens' (out in the mundane world we call them eggs) and I still find the prospect of eating toenails [b:e4749fa1b7]DISGUSTING[/b:e4749fa1b7] I do not even want to know what goes into all that chocolate slice served at kirtan. :?: Holy shit indeed. :!: :o

Just-Googling - Zing! :lol: Guess I might get to meet ACB afterall.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 20, 2006 10:06AM

Has anyone else noticed that when he was a young man and an ISKCON devotee that had taken sanyassi Siddha refused to shave his head, telling ACB it was because he might catch a cold - yeah in Hawaii :roll:

Now that he is getting older and that hair line has receded beyond all redemption he has suddenly taken on a more sanyassi like appearance shaving his head.

I thought that 'pure devotees' and 'bonafide spiritual masters' didn't care about such mundane things as appearance??? Oh my Chris your humanity is showing :o

Maybe RKd can have the 'glory' of making a false mustache out of the hair shavings to filter his bs into transcendental sound and double as a handy disguise at the centre while asking "Siddhaswaru-what? We just practice meditation here."

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: December 20, 2006 12:27PM

See RKD that wasn't so hard to be honest. I'll help you out.

Now this cult of Siddha's involves brain-washing, eating toenails and not asking questions. Sounds utopian. I'm sure you'll get many followers from this.

I mean how do you conclude that people are making up accusations of brain-washing people when in the next sentence you admit to it? Really they are just quoting you. You said it is not a sinister thing if the media or Coca-cola are brainwashing people. Is that where Siddha developed his teaching from watching tv ads? He obviously didn't surrender to his spiritual master. Maybe people don't want to hear about God because they are scared of being brain-washed, of being told their minds are degraded and perverted and being forced to take their 'medicine.'

Already you are freightening people away with your freaky judgementalism. Someone might wake up one day and say "Gee I would like to meditate today". You know they have had a hard week at work and see in the paper "Wow, free meditation". They turn up to your class and suddenly they are being turned into a soldier for Krishna and eating toenails. It is downright dishonest. If you are being dishonest about a simple meditation class then how is anyone to trust that this unknown Jagad Guru is some type of unquestionable spiritual 'doctor' to submit their whole lives for brain-washing.

Yes Jagad guru is very special. You wouldn't really get too many recruits if he was described as regular. You know up on his ivory tower lazing about and telling people "No toenails for supper as you were five minutes late on my dinner". People would respond "Why should I listen to you, you're just regular?"

I don't agree with eating meat either. People out there, when you go to the store the meat is dyed so that you cannot tell it is rotting. It's true and cruel to animals. That is one of the two things I stated on this thread that I thought was decent about your cult. But eating toenails? Is the grime that gets caught in the nails purifying also? Not to mention drinking the water that washed his feet. You had better hope he is not eperiencing any kind of foot fungus or has trodden in some dog faeces on the stroll back from the beach on his daily surf - sounds rather unpurifying to me.

Now help me out RKD. You see your statement about surrender is not actually true. This is not what was taught to me. One of the methods of accepting and surrendering to a spiritual master is checking what he says with scripture to see if it matches up. "Not [that] you should lightly or blindly accept" Siddha said. so you are directly contradicting your own spiritual master here. But don't feel like a hypocrite RKD. Ol' Chrissy Butler is not above going back on his own word. He makes this statement and then yells at anyone who asks questions. Like Prabhupada teaches by example. Now anyone out their who wants to develop turrets syndrome - and then claim religious discrimination if it upsets anyone - then join this cult.

"My baby is coughing... It's irrelevant... So why concern yourself with things that are not worthy to be concerned about?"

So if you don't give a fuck about anyone or anything this cult is for you.

RKD I don't think this product is marketable. I was wrong sorry. You should go back to lying. A

---

Fucking funny Googling but I don't think the message is getting through.

Current Page: 96 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.