Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: December 20, 2006 12:33PM

"My baby is coughing... It's irrelevant... So why concern yourself with things that are not worthy to be concerned about?"

Err.. this was a lecture Siddha gave on the unimportance of anything except Guru and Krishna.

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: freeman ()
Date: December 20, 2006 02:59PM

You go girls!

What Truth was saying brought to mind a comedian I saw who said "I love George W Bush because he makes me believe that even I could be President." I think it is the same with Chris - if a former druggie, beach bum, lapsed sanyass who couldn't grasp all those rules, not apparent that he has read any other book seriously besides The Teachings of Lord Caitanya, who can't help hooking up with an elasto-girl can be a pure devotee then hell maybe even I could be guru! :lol:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 20, 2006 04:46PM

You know who I am and you can attack my character all you wish. I guess we will see how staunch you are.

I also know that there is something seriously wrong with the character of two women who are around 27 and 28 who Krishna has not given husbands to - there is a reason for that. It is his Divine Knowledge that such women are not fit to raise KC children or able to serve their husbands sufficiently. That is not I attacking your character. That is Krishna himself. It is unfortunate that you have amassed so much bad karma in your previous life and you seem determined to amass more in this. The solution to all your problems is available and yet you choose not to take it because you do not like how it is offered. You have heard lectures so you know that it is the worst offence to find fault with others, to be a fault finder. How does this help you?

But seriously why didn't you come on to spread your bullshit two months ago?

I was hoping that the individual responsible for exposing Science of Identity Foundation would come to her senses.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: Dhruva das ()
Date: December 20, 2006 05:17PM

I met a girl in late 2004 that had come to Brisbane to follow Siddhasvarupa. She found accomodation with two other young female devotees near the city and was working and going to school studying to be a social worker. A really kind and caring young woman, 22 from memory. I am not sure how she came to be interested in Krishna Consciousness, but she was still quite new to it and very keen to learn. She was upset when she was told that she could not read Bhaktivedanta Swami's books or listen to his lectures because they were 'fabrications by ISKCON'. Out of curiosity she came to the temple in Brisbane for the Sunday program, which includes chanting the Maha Mantra (we are not ashamed of Krishna) Prashadam and a class.

No one told her that she should have no involvement with the Australian School of Meditation. It was a decision that she made on her own. There is no rules of association in ISKCON (I am not trying to sell it, I am just saying) and it is encouraged to talk to everyone, especially people that are Krishna Conscious, regardless of who their teacher is. This is not just for preaching but also because it is nicer for friendship to have the same interests and values.

The girls that she lived with and other members of Science Of Identity could not accept this. She was thrown out of her house, her belongings were just put out on the front step while she was out, and these girls that she thought were her friends refused to speak to her ever again. She received constant phone calls and e-mails from disciples telling her that she was making a huge mistake and that she would be condemned to a hell planet, that ISKCON members would gang rape her because that is what the men there do, and eventually threatening her. Suddenly, although she could not prove who was responsible when the hostile contact from them stopped her boss began getting calls that she was a prostitute and then complaints were made against her, eventhough she was well liked and had never had problems with any customers. Luckily her boss could see through this and she explained what she had gone through. The malice of these people is incredible.

There was also a couple who came to kirtan a few times that spoke about their experiences with ASM and not wanting to go there to learn meditation because they felt ASM disciples were paranoid and did not like answering questions, even when they invited them. The husband had apparently asked about Siddhasvarupa and was told that he was not 'in the right situation' to know about the spiritual master :?

It is obvious they are either ashamed of Krishna or working to conceal something. ISKCON is named after what it is - but there is no way that Science Of Identity is a school for meditation. At their public kirtans (the ones that are held at the centres and not in private residences) they do not chant the Maha Mantra, have an altar or any offering, they do not explain to people that they are eating Prashadam, which is disrespectful to their spiritual beliefs that they may have - with ASM claiming to be non-religious themselves and do not have pictures of the deities on the walls that may be construed as a "bit weird" Ganesha, Harinatha, Narasingha.

Siddhasvarupa is the only so called spiritual master that I have ever heard of that is so misleading and condemning of his followers that he tells them they are not fit to worship Radha-Krishna, but instead must have Nitai-Gaur on their altars. Apparently this is because they are more forgiving and can tolerate the mistakes his followers are sure to make in offering them their worship???? This makes no sense, and it is certainly not Bhaktivedanta's teachings.

Perhaps Siddhasvarupa has a problem with the alluring female form of Radha being on the altar - maybe trouble controlling himself?? Or he is worried that his male followers may follow his example and become lustful womanisers.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 20, 2006 09:01PM

Radha Krishna das:

...such women are not fit to raise KC children or able to serve their husbands sufficiently. That is not I attacking your character. That is Krishna himself.

No. This is called "flaming" on a message board, which is against the rules you agreed to.

And despite your attempt to somehow rationalize character attacks here by blaming them on "Krishna"--you are responsible for your posts.

Last warning.

Follow the rules or be banned from the board.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: privateye ()
Date: December 20, 2006 09:19PM

[www.brandonraynor.com]

Cult or anyone. Is this person who puts on these retreats a follower of Mr. Butler? ^

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 20, 2006 09:33PM

privateye
http://www.brandonraynor.com/yoga/jaya_yoga/upcoming_retreats.html

Cult or anyone. Is this person who puts on these retreats a follower of Mr. Butler? ^

Yes. Brandon Raynor is from Australia and he is a disciple of Siddha. I do not know what his initiated name is though.

He was also involved in the protests against the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras heading an organisation called Dharam Rakshak that was just a false front organisation to make it look like more people were interested in the protest than there actually were. The protest was headed by American Hindus Against Defamation (which is also an SOI initiative) and bolstered by Alliance Against Religious Vilification (ARV) ALSO an SOI organisation which did not really exist except for a website - but it all looked impressive -[i:e01ad410ac]ish[/i:e01ad410ac]

I heard from devotees that Raynor ran for government at some point during the 90s, but I have not been able to find any proof of this yet.

Interestingly the training he offers is only accredited because he started up his own association because his methods - particularly that his courses do not incorporate any teachings on anatomy were not recognised by any existing professional massage association.

He now lives full time in Hawaii. I do not know what role he has there, but the general talk about him was that he is quite close to Siddha (it helps if you're rolling in money)

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 20, 2006 09:52PM

Why did the devotee woman cross the road?

That's not the point - what was she doing out of the kitchen!?![/color:886dbf5b32] :lol:

Radha Krishna das

I also know that there is something seriously wrong with the character of two women who are around 27 and 28 who Krishna has not given husbands to - there is a reason for that.

Oh yes indeedy one would certainly not have the time to tippy tap on the keyboard producing insight about SOI in between fretting over breaking a nail if she was chained to the kitchen sink with a baby under each arm and a cake in the oven.

In my case that should read "who [i:886dbf5b32]Radha[/i:886dbf5b32] Krishna [i:886dbf5b32]das[/i:886dbf5b32] has not given a husband to shouldn't it?

It is his Divine Knowledge that such women are not fit to raise KC children or able to serve their husbands sufficiently.

Well I wish that Krishna had spoken up before I did all that free baby sitting while I was there. Considering that I am the only one that has spoken to the relevant authorities regarding child sexual abuse, denial of schooling and medical care for the children there I do not feel sleighted in the least by this opinion. I would rather never have children than inflict on any soul the type of life devotee children get.

That is not I attacking your character. That is Krishna himself.

Well that is not what he told me.... :wink:

It is unfortunate that you have amassed so much bad karma in your previous life and you seem determined to amass more in this.

I think that is just a tad ironic coming from a disciple and representative of Siddha whose house was paid for by a career as a butcher. Isn't killing cows the greatest offence to Krishna one can commit? You must have done a LOT of dancing to work that off and make it to disciple.

You have heard lectures so you know that it is the worst offence to find fault with others, to be a fault finder. How does this help you?

Seriously go back and read your last post and see what a ridiculous assertion that is for you to try and make.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: December 20, 2006 11:41PM

Wow sexist too.

Who am I helping by finding fault with your recruitment? Well I stated I was helping you. You see like Siddha I have studied advertising and my opinion was that you go back to deceiving people as the truth just won't sell. (I try to refrain from dating my clients as it reeks of unprofessionalism.)

See you've just lost a good deal of your female target market with those chauvanistic remarks and this would probably be a bad time to mention that you are viciously and politically hateful towards homosexuality or bisexuality. You support the war which excludes hippies who were the foundation of Iskcon and your strong stance against any material enjoyment means you lose all the atheists. Who is left christians? Well they already have a church.

So it is Krishna that has denied me a husband. Hmm.. nothing to do with the fact I'm not looking for one? 28.6 being the average age of marriage for women in Australia what is seriously wrong with that anyway? Oh that's right your cult is not average - far from it.

Your perfect spiritual master's faults are above question. That is not circular reasoning as Krishna's Divine Knowledge says I have a character flaw for not lightly or blindly accepting.

I'm supposed to question but that questioning leads me to hell. Krishna Himself gave me the power of logic but judges me for using it responsibly.

Your fake paradox is a trap. You deceive people until they find themselves stuck in this paradox with no way of perceiving it. They have been brain-washed so now you can reveal the real truth of the llusion. 'If I leave I die' against 'if I stay my life is miserable'. But oh, the world out there is all misery, depravity and destruction. Siddha makes sure you know all the horrible truths about the world. And soon the world will end.. again.

Catch-22 the perfect cult. Total domination and slavery.

There are paradoxical aspects of this material world and fake ones. Eistein's reciprocation is impossible and has never been proven but so many people follow that too. In the feild of physics they call it counter-intuitive as it goes against all logical reasoning. This is because the speed of light must be a constant. My suggestion is to throw out this reciprocation and the theory of special relativity makes perfect sense.

When talking about God however it cannot be disproven as you cannot prove a negative. So my suggestion is to throw out Jagad Guru and stop trapping people into your cult. Have faith in Krishna that He is lovable enough for people to decide for themselves. Throw out this idea that Jagad Guru is above question and your theory can make sense too. A

You know RKD I heard you didn't think much of Nirmal das in Byron but at least he could hold an enjoyable conversation and didn't judge anyone for being human.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: December 20, 2006 11:47PM

The funny thing is that I used to think exactly like our RKd is now thinking... Things started changing around 1990 when I received a phone call saying that Guru wanted his disciples to fast for six months becuase the slaves were late with his breakfast. I was quite upset by this, thinking that ACB had never acted like this, but indeed I did start to fast and I felt extremely guilty when I took some water the next morning....

Not long after this (not sure of the time frame on this one), and this was the real clincher for me - the air conditioning conspiracy. I seem to remember we received a tape saying that some disciples had attempted to kill Guru by turning up his air conditioner. (I wish I still had this tape) [b:a90579fafe]THIS WAS THE TURNING POINT FOR ME.[/b:a90579fafe] I was beginning to think that maybe Guru was experiencing some kind of psychiatric paranoid disorder. The implications of this were huge... I had been following someone for so many years and now he was showing signs of mental disorders... Maybe all those grandiose ideas about him taking on our karma etc was also just due to some kind of mental delusions of grandeur.

It took a few years for the pieces of the puzzle to slowly come together, though. This forum and the internet have been invaluable in piecing that puzzle together.

So when I was invited to return to Hawaii several times, I said, No thanks, and it was probably the wisest decision of my life.

:)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.