Current Page: 93 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 15, 2006 11:36AM

or at least make him earn his keep. :o

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 15, 2006 12:29PM

Jut caught this and thought maybe privateeye didn't mean to start a new thread. Keep up the Siddha watch 8)

[b:a6233bc3c7]Private Eye[/b:a6233bc3c7]

[b:a6233bc3c7]How Cheesy[/b:a6233bc3c7]

As a haole girl from the Midwest, I didn’t know anything about Hawaii. I thought the meaning of aloha was as simple as ‘hello’ and ‘goodbye’. When I first met Mike, I quickly learned of the deep love and appreciation he has for Hawaii, her people and the aina. And when I fell in love with Mike, I also fell in love with Hawaii and the aloha spirit that he embodied. It has been my honor to be by his side for the past 37 years. I believe that the most important thing we can know about a candidate is their heart. In knowing a person’s heart, we come to know if we can trust them - and anyone who wants to know Mike’s heart need only listen to him sing.

Sincerely,
Carol Gabbard

If they only knew how much he was lying to everyone!!!!!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 15, 2006 12:37PM

:lol: Rama you are wicked :lol:

Rama Das (slave name)
I guess lesbianism is a potential grey area.

Well there are way more female followers than male in SOI - probably a tactical decision on Siddha's part :o

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 15, 2006 10:21PM

Well somebody likes Siddha's views about homosexuality...

Bottom of the page if you can brave the content to scroll down that far.

[bvml.org]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 16, 2006 06:42AM

cultreporter
Well somebody likes Siddha's views about homosexuality...

Bottom of the page if you can brave the content to scroll down that far.

[bvml.org]

The webmaster of bhaktivedanta memorial library is a real psycho.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 16, 2006 06:49AM

Maybee he could collaberate with zelig on some anti-Islamic ACTION!

RATATATATATATATATATATATATATA! BOOOOOOOOOOOOM! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Islam, threatening religious fanatics the world over.

Al-CIAeda.

Religious fanatics fighting religious fanatics, that will really get us somewhere.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 16, 2006 06:59AM

cultreporter
:lol: Rama you are wicked :lol:

Rama Das (slave name)
I guess lesbianism is a potential grey area.

Well there are way more female followers than male in SOI - probably a tactical decision on Siddha's part :o

Or maybee it is a lot easier for a female to sustain a submissive, "loving" relationship with 2 dudes for the rest of their lives.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 16, 2006 07:03AM

Yes, all you male followers of Gaudiya Vaishnavism, your "love" for your male MASTER and the transgendered deity Krishna coupled with all the celibacy you strive for, makes you a whole lot gayer than most.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 16, 2006 07:04AM

...or even (gasp) FAGGY!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: December 16, 2006 11:55AM

cultreporter
:twisted: Karmi Productions latest offerring :twisted:

Srila Prabhufraud Speaks Remix Vol. II

[www.youtube.com]

Oh yes, I remember this lecture - I think I might have been present at this lecture. "People wear beeper watches that beep every hour to remind them to go to see their prostitute.... etc"

Seems like quite an exaggeration to say the least. All the people I have ever known would use beeper watches to wake them up to go to work, or in some way connected with their WORK. But I suppose the work-a-day world is something that Chris Butler knows NOTHING about - as he has never had to do a day's work in his whole life...

what about the guy who uses his beeper watch to check the dials at the power station that provides power for Chris Butler's extensive air purification system, video production studio, and many, many cook-stoves??? What about all the sawmills and loggers that made it possible for Chris to live in that big mansion, and all the work that went into that??? etc etc etc...

It's easy to criticize others, when he is sitting very comfortably in his ivory tower, isn't it???

:?

Current Page: 93 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.