Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 23, 2006 11:24AM

Did anyone else notice on the day that cultreporter didn't post that no-one else did either?

Can the moderator tell us that all these posts are not coming from the same person?

I bet that cultreporter and emntk are using the same computer to post - isn't that against the rules?

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: Shhhh! ()
Date: December 23, 2006 05:35PM

This maybe the only post that I get to make. I will try to see what I can do. I will still be reading tho, I never miss it. Don't want to say too much about who I am because it would only cause trouble for me. Everyday this stupid cult tears my family apart. It took me a lot of years to realise that we were that different to everyone else. This is all that I have ever known. I will know more though one day in the not too distant future. I will lose my whole family I think. Maybe not. It is hard on all of us I think. Rama you are really cool dude. Sorry that you lost your brother. I have a brother too that is more serious than me. That would really suck.

My mum is like cheif gossip around these parts. She knows everyone and everything and they are all really pissed. Frothing at the mouth like. RKd wants to try to make it look like there is control because some are wondering. They are making plans and stuff like they do. Not the sort of stuff for kids to hear but they do you know. hehe. He is already telling people that ask him around here if that is him that is posting that it isn't. He is worried that that bitch will actually beat him in an argument and he doesn't want to lose anymore face. Wouldn't matter he has at least two of em lol. That is what they call her no one really says her name which is a bit messed up cos it is in every Nrsimha prayer Worst thing that has ever happened to SIF they say. It pisses em off too that it seems that she started SOI instead. Obvious choice really but keep doing it yeah. We are suposed to pray that she will die before the new year. Real spiritual huh? I pray that she will keep going and maybe I won't have to lose my family they will just come and see some sense. It is all the talk here. Every week they are like she will get sikck of it soon. SHe will find a husband or something soon. She will go to an Iscon temple and they will tell her it is bad to talk about things like that and she will stop. They say that she is the worst thing that has ever happened to SIF, sorry SOI haha and that she must be a demon. They say well she used to have fits and stuff but duh!!!! it is called epilepsy or something like that. My mum says it is demons. What a slack jawed yokel. There is an order from the man himself that any violence against her would be pleasing to Krishna. THat if she is seen by anyone that she is to be dealt with. No Shit. I saw the e-mail on my dad's computer. I dunno how many people would get that but not everyone. The disciples will hand it out to who they think needs it like the bird flu one. It was really funny cos the first time he sent out about the bird flu no one actually paid any atttention to it for months. Heard it all before. I was there for y2k. He made out that it was really urgent the second time around and that anyone who wasn't paying proper attention was going to get it.

You want to know they all save this thread especially the cara posts and then they have like a phone chain going this one calls that and they all discuss it and compile it and then there is like an e-mail that comes and says ok the total of what has been said so far is this and try to ake holes in the argument and stuff. A weekly report goes to SPs people by e-mail. He ordered that no one is allowed to say that we are a religion or that we are science of idenity. they maybe going to change the names of the centres, but are worried that it could look too suspicious and what would they do with the books and stuff, they can't really hide SP that well. They are pretty convinced that it will have to stop before it comes to anything like that because surely Krishna would not let such a thing happen. Would he??? lol they only have to take a little look around with their eyes actually open huh?

So yeah we are suposed to be waiting to die of the bird flu. That has been going on for over a year now. We have food and water and masks stored away. my mum really thinks that it is going to happen. I said to her like do you remember SARS a few years ago when they were saying on the news but the only news that she needs is SP you know.

Me and my brother didn't go to proper school. Lucky that I can read and write ok and I am pretty good with computers but that is about it you know. I dunno anything about maths or history or anything properly. It was all just Krishna Krishna Krishna.

I haven't spent too much time in Hawaii. When I have been there I have seen all the sort of stuff that you guys talk about. I didn't see the bags over the head but I saw him make someone wear a tag on their shirt like a stick on thing that said they were a tilly. I have heard about him sending people away, calling them all sorts of names. He treats his servants really bad. As if a guru should have servants anyway. He makes demands that are pretty impossible, like a challenge and they bust their arse to try and meet it cos if they don't it is like their fault and God hates them. Like he says I want this and they have to find it no matter what, might be like an 8 foot picture of Krishna doesn't matter. Sri Guru's scavenger hunts, I bet he laughs his arse off and just throwa whatever it is away once he gets it. I have seen them drink his dirty foot water like black and yeah the toenails. That sort of stuff comes over here in like caare packages from Sri Guru. It is the kindest thing to give it away apparently - yeah right. It gets passed along devotee to devotee, everyone is just sooo generous right?

Gotta go. I will try to write again.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 23, 2006 08:23PM

just-googling
cultreporter
If Krishna answers prayers and prayers do not come true, what is one suppossed to believe?

I have heard JG speak on this subject before - about how we should not see God as our "waiter" - give me this, give me that, and of course [b:495ed70519]condemning[/b:495ed70519] and [b:495ed70519]putting down[/b:495ed70519] the "so-called Christians" who pray "[i:495ed70519]Give us our daily bread." [/i:495ed70519]... And of course JG says that because their prayers go unanswered, therefore people become atheists...

I have often pondered this question, also, and I have even considered that what if one was praying for a [i:495ed70519]negative[/i:495ed70519] material desire (i.e. praying to God to remove one's uncontrollable sexual desires!) in order that one can "advance spiritually"... but of course these prayers go unanswered as well... (I can see why so many people become atheists!!!) :!:

According to JG Jesus was a pure devotee of Krishna and basically all the rest of the Bible, apart from the teachings of Jesus is a crock - that has been censored and re-written by church authorities over centuries for their own gain. With this in mind how can we assume then that the teachings of Jesus recorded in the Bible are accurate? Well we can't, but JG can tell us who Jesus really was and what he really meant. But Jesus said over and over again that he [i:495ed70519]does[/i:495ed70519] answer prayers. The prayer asking for 'our daily bread' which JG condemns comes from the Bible.

The whole Jesus thing is just another philosophical mess really. No where in the Vedic scripture does it mention Jesus and nowhere in the Bible does it mention Krishna. The only personal name for God in the Bible is Jehovah and this (much like 'yoga sound') in all the lists of names for Krishna it never shows up.

As quotesman brought up a little way back who else but Kirtananda the killer incorporated Jesus into KC?

Well I have tried to work this one out and it extends back to ACB so the deviation from all previous Spiritual Masters (once again) comes from him. Can it be a co-incidence that when moving into American culture that KC suddenly began to polythetise with the dominant US religion?

Here is a whole page of quotes from ACB about Jesus and he refers to Christ as 'our guru'.

[www.all-creatures.org]

Ms. Nixon: "What is the difference between Krishna consciousness and Christ consciousness?"

Prabhupada: "Christ consciousness is also Krishna consciousness, but because at present people do not follow...the commandments of Jesus Christ—they do not come to the standard of God consciousness."

---The Science of Self Realization

Well JG only follows 8.5 commandments remember? Forgetting to honor his father and mother and to hell with not coveting thy neighbours wife. Maybe JG gets around this by dismissing the 10 because they are in the Old Testament and Jesus wasn't around then. :?:

Does JG follow the teachings of Jesus - well here is an article that I think actually proves that he does...

[www.godisimaginary.com]

If you are not confused enough already on the subject plenary expansions
you can check out this link

[www.iskcon.com.au]

(click on what are the incarnations of the Lord?)

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 23, 2006 09:21PM

There do seem to be people posting from the same IP addresses on this thread.

I have found that shhh is posting from the same IP address as Radha Krishna das.

And in some instances emntk, Freeman and cultreporter have posted from the same IP address.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: December 23, 2006 09:27PM

privateye
jules
In all the political campaigns including Rick Reeds, Wayne Nishiki, Katyayani, Carol Gabbard and Mike Gabbard, every advertisment media article, promotion will be screened or even written by Prabufraud.

"Republican challenger Rick Reed ran a splashy campaign featuring an ad with hairdresser Lenore Kwock's claim that Inouye had forced himself on her sexually years earlier."

[starbulletin.com]

In 1992 Rick Reed ran against Dan Inouye for Congress. Reed ran television ads about a sexual affair between Dan Inouye and his hair dresser. It was the most disgusting ad in Hawaii television history. It was in very bad taste and disgusted the whole state of Hawaii. Most thought Rick Reed must have been out of his mind to do that. You are saying Chris Butler was behind it?? What do you know about the 1992 race??

Oh, Chris, you tried to make a mountain out of a molehill and tried to blacken your political opponent's character by running this disgusting ad on television (and wasting other people's money at the same time)... But like Arnold Schwarzenneger and Bill Clinton, the masses could understand that he was just an ordinary man with normal human desires, and that to be attracted to the woman who was cutting his hair was no big sin, really.

Oh, Chris, What if your opponent had run an ad like that went something like this:

[b:f129a7489e]"CELIBATE MONK HAS AFFAIR WITH MARRIED WOMAN... WOMAN DIVORCES HUSBAND TO SHACK UP WITH CELIBATE MONK"[/b:f129a7489e]

But we will not make a mountain out of a molehill here, will we? No, we will just sweep this under the carpet.

:evil:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: December 23, 2006 09:37PM

jograves
I have a few questions for RKD, since he talks with great authority and seems to think he has the answers:

Toenails are maha prashadam - purifying. I have had the glory of eating them myself.
Someone tell me something; is this typical of most guru-run groups, this toenail eating thing? I've never heard of it before, from any religion, anywhere. The only thing similar that I ever saw was in an R. Crumb parody of Charlie Manson.

Could it be because Jagad Guru is [u:06cc174e0f]GREATER[/u:06cc174e0f] than all the rest??? Greater than Bhaktivedanta, Bhaktisiddanta, Bhaktivonode, Gaur Kisaur, even Caitanya himself??? :?:

Yes, Jagad Guru is beyond Bhaktivedanta, beyond Bhaktisiddanta, beyond Bhaktivinode, beyond Gaur Kisaur, beyond the White Light, beyond love and peace, beyond the rules and regulations, beyond renunciation.... why, it's

[b:06cc174e0f]SWAMI BEYONDANANDA[/b:06cc174e0f][/size:06cc174e0f]

"He's really out there." Professor Believe-it-or-not, PhD, University of Rangoon.

"We are not these material bodies... it's all irrelevant... his toenails taste great." Starry-eyed follower.

"His karma ran over his dogma." Honolulu Free Press.

:lol:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 23, 2006 09:52PM

rrmoderator
And in some instances emntk, Freeman and cultreporter have posted from the same IP address.

For RKd's benefit more than anyone it has never been a secret who I or emntk are or that we live together, so that we use the same computer is a bit of a given. The rules are one person being more than one ID not against sometimes sharing their computer. If I happen to allow another ex-devotee to use my computer that still is far from accounting for EVERY post here so your theory on that level is pretty defeated. Has been common knowledge, I posted it around here somewhere that I am not alone in wanting to see SOI exposed.

FYI this thread has been going before I even moved up there and during the time I was a good little devotee. I would ask where your tinfoil hat is, but I am sure you donated the foil to Siddha since he needs so much of it.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 23, 2006 09:55PM

cultreporter:

Thanks for explaining that.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 23, 2006 10:12PM

Ok well we got some vague answers from RKd, a mystery new poster which maybe sounds like some ways to impart some vague threats without fear of flaming rules (and fish hasn't come back yet) or play a new fun game and a challenge - does the lecture where Siddha says who cares if someone's baby coughing exists? That would prove he is not a bonafide spiritual master would it? Well yes I do own an original copy of that lecture from Transcendental Sound and yes I can prove it.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 23, 2006 10:34PM

All this cyber espionage and bizarre allegations - followers, audience, mystic (WTF [i:e2e2e49c38]is[/i:e2e2e49c38] a mystic BTW :? ) is a little too much for me.. where did I put that Lexapro? But at the very least it is not boring. To think it crossed my mind more than once that talking about SOI would not attract any interest and that they in particular would just ignore it.

There is a spare space here, right at the bottom next to Margaret Singer [religiousfreedomwatch.org] and not too far from Steve Hassan and Rick Ross - that's when I'll know it was worth it. I just hope they get a better pic of me than they did of Singer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.