Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 21, 2006 09:12PM

Hi Freeatlast,

I know what it is like to never feel more unspiritual than when you are with SOI. I wish you well in your leaving and eventhough I am a little messed up still there are plenty of good people here that prove that there is a happy successful life outside the cult. (It's my New Year's Resolution to follow their example.)

Please share with us any experiences or knowledge that you have - you can contribute to the good work if and when you are ready to. For me not living with keeping their secrets and finding out I was not the only one who did not 'get' the absoute truth was the best thing that has happened for me in a long time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: December 21, 2006 11:22PM

jograves
I have a few questions for RKD, since he talks with great authority and seems to think he has the answers:

Toenails are maha prashadam - purifying. I have had the glory of eating them myself.
Someone tell me something; is this typical of most guru-run groups, this toenail eating thing? I've never heard of it before, from any religion, anywhere. The only thing similar that I ever saw was in an R. Crumb parody of Charlie Manson.

Good question, Jo, but still no reply from RadhaKrishna Das - he may have been banned from the forum.

As far as I know I have never heard of this phenomenon happening elsewhere - not with ACB's followers, Bhaktisiddanta's, Gaur Kisore's, Hindu swamis, or any of the so-called "impersonalist" type gurus. Yes, this belongs in an R. Crumb cartoon :D

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 22, 2006 01:29AM

No. RadhaKrishna Das has not been banned.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: jules ()
Date: December 22, 2006 04:00AM

Anything Radhakrsna das will have written here, more than likely will be okayed or even given directly given from Prabhufraud. Prapbhufraud will be looking at all of this as entertainment, he really gets off on this type of thing. In all the political campaigns including Rick Reeds, Wayne Nishiki, Katyayani, Carol Gabbard and Mike Gabbard, every advertisment media article, promotion will be screened or even written by Prabufraud.
This is the way they work- he controls everything. He also likes to play games with the media- so be wary of newbies saying "they have all to tell"-coming later. I saw many a sick game coming directly from Prabhufrauds mouth.

Cultreporter I was disappointed to see you took down your SIF website, the more web material available for those searching the better.
If you want your boyfriend back just keep on coming and socking it at them with your investigations and research. They don't like anything in the media about them, unless it is written by Prabufraud directly.
Cultreporter get a good lawyer and please be careful- there are some idiotic followers in this group who will do anything in the name of devotional service.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 22, 2006 08:04AM

jules
Cultreporter I was disappointed to see you took down your SIF website, the more web material available for those searching the better.

Hi Jules, Yes I am sorry for the disappointment. As anyone who regularly tried to log on to my site would know though blogger was extremely unreliable both to view and for me to access and add material. There was one time I wasn't able to get into my account for 5 days straight for no apprarent reason and eventhough emntk is a html whiz she could do nothing with this program.

We are both working on a proper website and have found an unshakeable server. All of the previously published articles and graphics plus a lot more will be reformatted and reproduced.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: privateye ()
Date: December 22, 2006 10:12AM

jules
In all the political campaigns including Rick Reeds, Wayne Nishiki, Katyayani, Carol Gabbard and Mike Gabbard, every advertisment media article, promotion will be screened or even written by Prabufraud.

"Republican challenger Rick Reed ran a splashy campaign featuring an ad with hairdresser Lenore Kwock's claim that Inouye had forced himself on her sexually years earlier."

[starbulletin.com]

In 1992 Rick Reed ran against Dan Inouye for Congress. Reed ran television ads about a sexual affair between Dan Inouye and his hair dresser. Tt was the most disgusting ad in Hawaii television history. It was in very bad taste and disgusted the whole state of Hawaii. Most thought Rick Reed must have been out of his mind to do that. You are saying Chris Butler was behind it?? What do you know about the 1992 race??

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 22, 2006 10:30AM

jules
This is the way they work- he controls everything. He also likes to play games with the media- so be wary of newbies saying "they have all to tell"-coming later. I saw many a sick game coming directly from Prabhufrauds mouth.

It's cool - I accept that one has to take anyone at face (text?) value over the net. Sometimes I get to chat to the person or get e-mails and it is clearly obvious that they are legitimate (or not, as has happened a couple of times)

We are all pretty clued in to the fact that this thread is watched. Please share any knowledge you have about this, how they go about it etc. I am sure it would be great insight into the paranoid mind of JG. I have always felt sure that it would not upset him, he has afterall been carrying on for 30 years now living the dream (delusion) that he is God with plenty of folks to back it up. Of course any hints about what might rattle his fragile cage would go down well :wink:

Having known RKd personally as did emntk I would say he would not even pick his nose without Siddha's approval. I went through a phase of trying to pardon the organisation en masse thinking it would not be possible to judge them based on followers in such isolation - but of course all the stories are consistent, even coming from those that were closest to him in Hawaii.

:lol: If I want to see my beloved again keep going. It is an amusing concept to get him out by trying to get rid of the cult so it can't keep him :lol: He is not amused. I left him a message just a couple of days ago saying that I won't even be trying to talk to him again and that he needs to come to his senses. I think I actually said the words you are being an idiot. Good thing that I want to be a cult buster and not an exit counsellor huh? He is not stupid though and I am not going to treat him or forgive him as if he is. There is a little boy's life involved and that matters more than anything. He knows my life is always open to both of them. It would be a huge turnaround and ridiculously romantic if I ever saw him again - and I don't think that he is the ridiculously romantic kind.

The funny thing is that apparently he is not even living with the ex that he was assigned now :lol: or going to gatherings much anymore. He is useful because he does a lot of websites (Gabbard, ARV, ASM, Vege Chips, FnF, Affordable Hawaiian Property etc.) and sells a lot of massage tables and keeps the disciple's daughter in the (idle) life to which she has become accustomed. Without his son I am sure he woud have left by himself a long time ago.

This is one of the questions that he asked me once - it's a great one I think..

We had a few plants at home and were trying to get a garden going. One of the plants was getting a bit sick because it needed to be put into a bigger pot and I sugguested that maybe we could divide it because it would grow more flowers. "Next time you talk to a disciple" he said "I want you to ask them, you'll get away with it because you're new, but I can't ask questions like this.. What you just said, you know how plants have a soul? Well you can't cut a soul in half, but you can cut a plant in half and then it becomes two plants. The second plant doesn't die, it might even be healthier than the original, but how can it live if it doesn't have a soul?"

:shock: At the time I was like well thanks very much for proving God doesn't exist before we have even had breakfast! What could the answer to this possibly be? Being good little devotees we concluded that Krishna must give the other plant a soul - but then the point is that he didn't create that life - whoever split the plant did. So then we have to conclude that he meant for us to do that so that someone was ready to be re-icarnated as a plant. BUT - how many souls does grass have? Is a lawn one - or is each individual blade a soul and if so where do all the lives come from to populate all these plants (not to mention all the animals and people, the population of which is more times than it has ever been)

Then we couldn't decide that if a potplant died if it was a good thing or a bad thing and if it was because we didn't take proper care of it if we were a murderer or infact freeing a soul from the mundane life as a plant so that it might go on to serve Krishna. From a devotee point of view it would suck to be a plant which might live for a hundred years without being able to serve Krishna unless someone picks your flowers to offer. I went nuts trying to save all the plants that I could by picking their leaves and flowers :oops:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 22, 2006 10:33AM

Private-eye:

Apparently this attempt of Rick Reed to blacken Inouye's character backfired big-time. And of course it was Mr. Butler's idea - [b:9958a59fb7]this is very typical of [i:9958a59fb7]his[/i:9958a59fb7] style! [/b:9958a59fb7] And also it was becoming common knowledge throughout the islands that Rick was a total puppet of Butler's at that time.

I also heard through the grapevine that Rick's wife, who also worked in the same offices as Rick, was the one who leaked info to the media that it was Butler's idea to blacken the other candidate's character. I also heard that they set up some kind of "sting" operation with the hairdresser, but the details of this are very vague to me. But, I repeat, this was all "through the grapevine" so I cannot state that these things were absolutely true. But it was well known that Rick's wife [i:9958a59fb7]did[/i:9958a59fb7] leave the group at that time, which shocked a lot of the followers as she was a very dedicated devotee for a long time. My suspicion is that she started to see through the conniving nature of Mr. Butler, got sick of the whole scene, and decided to jump ship.

:?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 22, 2006 10:43AM

Reporter:

yes, the question about grass and their souls is a good one - I never could figure that one out either!

Another mind boggler is this - the billions and billions of cells within your body are ALL spirit souls also! The numbers are staggering!!!

:?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 22, 2006 11:22AM

just-googling
Another mind boggler is this - the billions and billions of cells within your body are ALL spirit souls also! The numbers are staggering!!!

I have never heard this before. So we are NOT spirit soul but actually billions of spirit souls?? :shock:

And one of the examples that Siddha gives that we are not the body is that every cell dies every 7 years so that in this time we have a completely new body. Apparenty memories reside in our consciousness rather than our brain and Siddha interviewed a neurologist (I would wager that it was most likely a devotee dressed up) on a video and asked them to show the part of the brain that holds memories and they couldn't. If my memory of the movie The Butterfly Effect serves me correctly it is the cerebral cortex.

This does not explain though why I have a scar on my leg that I have had now for 19 years or various other marks on my body like anyone has, including a small spot like a freckle on the inside of my left thumb that is a birth mark. Obviously cells can retain physical evidence of memories, but the thinking organ cannot??

I hate to say this, but with regards to science KC starts to make thetans appear credible.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.