Current Page: 46 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: September 18, 2006 09:03PM

OOOOPS - I accidentally posted this blurb in the new topic section, but knowing that you all want to hear what Siddha said, I am also posting it here in this popular thread:

WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO GO BACK TO GODHEAD?[/color:3e7741e479]

According to Siddha, absolutely NOBODY!

CHRISTIANS[/color:3e7741e479]?: No chance! Because they believe that Jesus died for their sins and "THEY USE HIM AS A DOORMAT" God is not very happy with them and said "TO HELL WITH THEM ALL".

HINDUS[/color:3e7741e479]?: Nope. "I'M FROM INDIA - I KNOW KRISHNA" .... Sorry!

JEWS[/color:3e7741e479]: Apparently they crucified Jesus, so no way (and I thought it was the Romans who crucified Jesus).

ISKCON DEVOTEES[/color:3e7741e479]?: Sorry, Prabhus, Absolutely NOT... even though they worship Krishna, Siddha said "THAT'S NOT KRISHNA, THAT'S AN IMAGINARY KRISHNA"

SIDDHA'S DISCIPLES[/color:3e7741e479]?: "A**HOLES" "RASCALS"

SIDDHA'S PERSONAL SERVANTS[/color:3e7741e479]?: They can't even cook a dish good enough for their master, so no way. And those guys who turned up the air conditioner to full blast - to the hellish planets, you demons.

***NOTE: All words in quotation marks were spoken by Siddha as far as I can remember.

:?
It seems that the only person eligible to go back to Godhead is SIDDHA HIMSELF...

But as Jesus once said, that it was difficult for a rich man to get into the Kingdom of God, maybe that counts Siddha out as well?

(I wonder if owning a few mansions, a TV recording studio, a chain of health food stores, traveling by private jet, and having many, many servants is classed as a rich man?)

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 19, 2006 09:40PM

And also don't forget:

BUDDHISTS[/color:3c43cf7487]?: Even though they spend all day chanting mantras and they are not attached to the things of this world, according to Siddha the highest they can achieve is the "WHITE LIGHT" or (Brahmajoyti)... They can never enter God's kingdom because they see God as an impersonal entity! Good try, though!

:x

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 20, 2006 08:59PM

Worried
for those interested the Veggie Chip company run by the australian chris buttler followers is latitude 28.151 long 153.43 on google earth

which you can download from google and view there compounds
world wide

My Windows 98 was unable to get onto Google Earth but I can imagine that their product brand name could be something like this:

"Saint Christopher chips"?

"Acharya chips"?

"Paramahamsa chips"?

They could have a little picture of Chris with a halo over his head.

They could have some words of wisdom printed on the packaging, such as "If you eat this whole bag of chips you will take birth as a hog" in true slap-in-your-face and to-hell-with-you Chris Butler style!

In small print at the bottom: All proceeds from the sale of this product go to the Chris Butler charity.

:lol:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 20, 2006 09:15PM

devadasi
I never heard of sending women off to war in the Vaishnava tradition. There is no such case in the hundreds of books written on the history of the Vaishnava religion. By Vedic law women and children are never to be killed in war and no Vaisnava women would want to cultivate the mentality of a warrior or soldier and go about killing people, even if they deserved it. Certainly the war in Iraq would not qualify for even a man Vaishnava warrior as being a credible war. I know there are some devotees of Krishna fighting in Iraq now. I believe they have been deluded by the mass media and come under the influence of illusion just as our Tulasi dasi has.

There are still some unanswered questions as regards this topic:

Is Tulasi dasi an initiated disciple of Chris Butler?

Did Tulasi dasi receive instructions DIRECTLY from Chris Butler about going to Iraq?

or did Chris Butler in any way endorse her actions?

One thing we know for sure is that Tulasi dasi is under the influence of her father Mike G., and that Mike himself is directly under the influence of Chris Butler, so the assumption so far is that Chris Butler himself did endorse her going off to war.

I believe this is a gross misinterpretation of the "Bhagavad-Gita" where Arjuna is a devotee going to war.

:o

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: devadasi ()
Date: September 21, 2006 10:54AM

[www.tulsigabbardtamayo.com]

Here is Tulasi Dasi's website^

It seems to be dead with no connected links. I do not think it was ever finished. The only thing you can click on is where to send money. I wonder how much she is collecting still.

I read Mike spent 4 times his opponent in order to win a seat on the City council.

I hope Tulasi did not come back from the war with psychological problems like so many. I have a relative who came back really messed up in the head.

We will never know exactly what was behind her going to Iraq but Mike is certainly getting all the political points out of it he can.

Tulasi Dasi if you are reading this please read the book by one of your fellow veterans. Please tell us the truth about Iraq and why you went there.

Did you get caught up in all the patriotic fever after 9/11? Were you duped like so many into believing a war in Iraq was necessary to protect our way of life? Were you encouraged by your father or guru to go to Iraq to further both your political, or should I say Chris Butlers, political ambitions?

[paulrieckhoff.com]

^ "THE BEST REPORTING TO COME OUT OF THE IRAQ WAS—possibly the best reporting to emerge from any war. No book since Catch 22 has depicted the gruesome subject so compelling. Riechoff should make room on his mantle for the Pulitzer Prize." Chuck Palanhinuk, bestselling author.

"A scathing insiders look…Reickhoff's straightforward style comes across as honest and underscores the earnestness of his attempt to wrest back from the Bush administration his cherished conception of America." The Washington Post

"Honesty is the best policy."
Chris Butler

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: devadasi ()
Date: September 21, 2006 05:16PM

just-googling
Rama Das (slave name)

Chris Butler, if you are reading, please just take it back to the old school...
Get those booklets back out there, get back on the road spreading the message... maybee a new album or two?

:D

GOOD THINKING!

The new album could be called:

SIDDHA: A GENTLE FARCE[/size:df3431c38e]

Track 1: I'm the King of the Castle - you're the dirty rascals.

Track 2: Surfing Transcendental Waves (SUCKERS!)

:lol: :D :lol:

Witht the hit single, 'Better you bloop than get a hair in my soup." :o :lol:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 24, 2006 01:05PM

"FOR THE WORLD TO BE PEACEFUL,
WE HAVE TO BE PEACEFUL
WITHIN OURSELVES"

:roll:

"HANKERING AFTER GOD IS AS GOOD AS SEEING GOD FACE TO FACE." (awwww shucks!) :shock:

"IF YOU DONATE MONEY TO ME, GOD WILL BE PLEASED WITH YOU"

"THERE'S A SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE"

:?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 26, 2006 10:01PM

Track 4: Happiness is a warm prasadam gun (starring Wai Lana as Mother Superior).

SIDDHA: What's this fly doing in my soup?

TERRIFIED DEVOTEE: The backstroke, Srila Prabhupad.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 27, 2006 12:04PM

just-googling
Track 4: Happiness is a warm prasadam gun (starring Wai Lana as Mother Superior).

SIDDHA: What's this fly doing in my soup?

TERRIFIED DEVOTEE: The backstroke, Srila Prabhupad.

:wink:

i love the warm prasadam gun

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 28, 2006 12:03PM

Yeh - "Mother Superior jumped the gun!" :lol:

Well at last we get some up-to-date information on Siddha and his followers. The whole story was posted on the cultreporter.blogspot.com, but the site went dead today (hopefully just a technical problem and not sabotage?)...

May 2006: Apparently an e-mail was sent to the followers to store away food, water, medicine, etc. because of the fear of the AVIAN FLU and that it would wipe out most of humanity...

They were also told to stock up on guns (and supposedly ammo) so that they can protect themselves from the starving masses who were not prepared for this...

NOW THIS IS STARTING TO SMELL A BIT LIKE THE DAVID KORESH AND BRANCH DAVIDIANS WHACKY WACO CULT.

They were also told to memorize the e-mail and delete it immediately and leave no trace of it on their computers!!!!

It seems that what started off as a benign-looking religion has turned into a dangerous Doomsday cult, and siddha is spreading his paranoia and panic to his followers.

:(

Current Page: 46 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.