Current Page: 44 of 857
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: privateye ()
Date: September 15, 2006 11:11AM

These are some interesting letters from the President of the Science of Identity Foundation.

Can there be any doubt about the connections between Mike Gabbard and Chris Butller and his cult The Science of Identity Foundation?

It is curious that the President of the S.I.F. has the pure gall to criticize anyone for failing to help the poor. If the posts on this forum are correct the S.I.F. does not even take care of their own people much less the poor.

Letters
to the Editor Honolulu Star Bulletin

Tuesday, October 27, 1998

"All Krishna devotees were tainted by story"

I protest your Oct. 9 article, "Krishnas admit students abused at their schools." There are millions of devotees of Krishna and countless organizations throughout the world that teach Bhakti Yoga (love of Krishna). By failing to identify the International Society for Krishna Consciousness as being the organization responsible for the child abuse activities referred to in the article, your newspaper has unfairly tarnished all devotees of Krishna and organizations such as ours.

Jeannie Bishop
President
The Science of Identity Foundation

Letters
to the Editor Honolulu Star Bulletin

Saturday, January 31, 2004

"Case's slick brochure was a waste of money"

I went out to my mailbox recently and found a slick brochure from Congressman Ed Case. I wonder why I and my other taxpaying brethren need to pay for this junk mail.

It must have cost at least $50,000 in tax dollars for Case to send this brochure to all his constituents. This money could have been used to house the homeless, fight the "ice" epidemic or fix the potholes in our roads. But instead our tax dollars are basically being flushed down the toilet to make Ed Case look like he's a saint.

Jeannie Bishop
Kailua

I wonder why Jeannie does not list her credentials as the President of the Science of Identity Foundation in the above letter critical of Case?

[hbe.ehawaii.gov]

By the way, Jeannie, I am not sure if the whole International Society for Krishna Consciousness should be tarnished due to the deviations of a few leaders/teachers/deviates anymore than we could tarnish all of America for the deviations of a few leaders. And I am sure all the people in your own organization should not be tarnished or blamed for the deviations and hypocrisy of a few leaders like yourself.

Have a nice day and may God bless.

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: privateye ()
Date: September 15, 2006 08:08PM

For those unaware. Mike Gabbard ran against Ed Case in the recent past. The letter from the president of the SIF was no doubt intended to discredit Mr. Case in hopes people would vote for the neo-conservative Mike Gabbard instead. . I doubt the President of the SIF would have written such a letter on her own without an ok from the head of the SIF, Mr. Chris Butler. Mike has always tried to distance himself from Chris Butler and the SIF claiming no ties and that he is really a Catholic and not a Hare Krishna. I wonder how many other members of the SIF work for the Gabbard campaigns underground.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: whitemoon ()
Date: September 15, 2006 11:55PM

Bravo Rama! How in God's name you broke away, is a mystery! If you were brought up with parents as devotees, it would be interesting for us to hear how you managed to get a mind of your own. In my experience, all the kids of the cult are well and truly indoctrinated. They live in a sort of place called the "Graylands". They can never really integrate with society, as "general" society has none of the standards they were brought up with. They do not seek regular jobs, or mix with people outside etc. How can they, for starters being a vegetarian cuts out most people, then the materialists cut out a further huge slice of the population, what is left are devotees who are a small group of leafy type miscreants who never managed to cut it ... then is their general disdain for most of the "demons" which leaves nothing but their own group to mix with. Truly a haven for misfits! Truly a miracle for a child devotee to break away! What really amazes me is their disdain for the general populace, when their own standards are so rough and ready ... they seem to think of themselves as some sort of spiritually superior aware people who by good karma and spiritual blessing and desire to claw themselves out of this middle planet have been cut apart from the rest of the meat eating materialistic morons ... for chrissakes, look in the mirror!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 16, 2006 12:11AM

I want to know?

What gives Chris Butler the authority to call me an ignorant demon?

How will chanting raise me out of this earthly hell? I truly do not think that God, counts his subjects by the number of rounds that they do everyday? Chant your way to Paradise, I dont think so ....

What sort of spiritual superiority gives him more knowledge than us? No, I cannot see it.

More than anything how does that old bugger (his spiritual guru) have a a spiritual connection with the supreme when he ran camps (and had the ultimate authority and responsibility) for schools that molested children?

No, I have nothing against you, but the authority of your teaching is rancid. Delusion ... passed onto the deluded ...

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 16, 2006 12:47AM

devadasi
Hey Rama,

Did you read the part about Krishna Katha das's daughter going off to war in Iraq? Then our kirtan leader Mike G. glorifies it? What do you think about that?

Wow, yeah, that's a good one.

I heard someone saying it could be a political move on this guys part.
Disgusting.
Just what we need, another completely insincere politician serving a hidden agenda. Absolutely no qualms on this guys part about misrepresenting himself. They actually justify calling themselves christians to not appear strange or intimidating and rationalize it by refering to their masters' few weak endorsements of christ.

For a group of vegetarians, there sure are a lot of meatheads.

I wouldn't dream of hurting a cow for food, but I have no problem with gunning down some Iraqis for george W.

I will get all militant about meat eating while inhaling obscene amounts of dairy products and bashing vegans.
You see, Krishna condemns meat eating, yet endorses dairy.

News flash, all the atrocities of the slaughter house that you bludgeon your children with most definately apply to dairy products.
Dairy products are a staple in the diets of almost all these people.
I once heard a lecture by chris butler where someone asked him this, if people should not consume dairy because of the treatment of the animals, and he said that the only possible help for that animal is if somebody offers it's milk to the supreme lord.
Talk about fair weather politics.

As helpful as that is, and I am sure that the animal appreciates you supporting and funding the force that has tortured incarcerated and executed it, there may be a few other options.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 16, 2006 01:29AM

Rama is intelligent ...

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 16, 2006 03:10AM

politics... poli = many, tics = blood sucking parasites.

government... govern = control, mente = mind.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 16, 2006 03:50AM

It is funny, though.

This group is completely secretive about it's identity and beliefs, they know that if any of it was out in the open people would totally think they were weird and well scary.

The solution? Retreat into the insular bubble of you and your brethren and become more weird and scary than ever before. Pose as really sad aspects of "normal" society and furiously attempt to INFILTRATE the "materialistic" world/politics for the noble cause of legislating a few of your irrelevant beliefs into some kind law, forcing people into unaware allignment with some "law of god" that they know nothing about.

Chris Butler, if you are reading, please just take it back to the old school...
Get those booklets back out there, get back on the road spreading the message... maybee a new album or two?
I wish he had a t.v. show, I swear it would be some of the best stuff you could get your hands on.

I love the idea of the "album", like "MANTRA ELECTRIC" or the ultimate, "SIDDHA: A VERY GENTLE FORCE", it's not too edgy, toned down so the general public may dig it, and kinda camouflage it as adult contempo for the best chance of assimilation into pop culture. It's amazing.

I find it so interesting to actually listen to what he says, it is such a shame that his message will never reach those who would truly appreciate it. Like a museum exhibit, I think it is truly educational... at least infinitely amusing.

Anyone out there got any lectures laying around? Please, digitize them and throw them up on youtube or google video. I'm tellin' ya, it's good.
:D

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: devadasi ()
Date: September 16, 2006 08:55AM

Rama Das (slave name)
devadasi
Hey Rama,

Did you read the part about Krishna Katha das's daughter going off to war in Iraq? Then our kirtan leader Mike G. glorifies it? What do you think about that?

Wow, yeah, that's a good one.

I heard someone saying it could be a political move on this guys part.
Disgusting.
Just what we need, another completely insincere politician serving a hidden agenda. Absolutely no qualms on this guys part about misrepresenting himself. They actually justify calling themselves christians to not appear strange or intimidating and rationalize it by refering to their masters' few weak endorsements of christ.

[www.mikegabbard.com]

See the glorious war hero here.^

This is simply inexcusable. There have been at least 100,000 Iraqis killed by Americans since America invaded that country against U.N. sanctions.

Over half the people killed are innocent civilian men women and children. Weapons like cluster bombs are used for the sole purpose of killing by-standers.

So this means if our war hero, Tulasi dasi Gabbard killed anyone in Iraq the chances are 50-50 she killed an innocent man women or child.

We sincerely hope she did not kill anyone but being there is support enough. Doing this for political gain is as low as a human being could go.

No spiritual person could sanction or glorify such an horrific war or glorify those who take part in it.

Mike Gabbard a.k.a. Krishna Katha das used to have a rock and roll band that chanted Hare Krishna to rock music. He called it neo-vedic. Now he has become a neo-conservative. Neo-conservative, neo-Nazi, they all smell the same.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: September 16, 2006 11:37AM

Worried

...The kids do live with me for that i am thankful so at least they are not exposed to it 24/7 so i can keep them level headed but it is still a worry to have them exposed to it at all.....In small doses do you think this would be harmful???

In small doses, things will probably work out okay ... it sounds like you have full custody ... don't worry!!!

:D

Current Page: 44 of 857

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.