Date: March 20, 2023 02:10AM

just-googling Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Jagat Guru!
> Who Are You?
> Best friend of the boy in blue?
> Yoda: "Over the cuckoo's nest he flew"
>
> Everything in Krishna's service? You bet!
> From the humble surf board to the jumbo jet!

Yes, he is.
Yes, he has.
You are the sponsor
All that jazz.

Guru on the best level..
Guru on the best level...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Culthusiast ()
Date: March 20, 2023 04:02PM

I forgot to add hypnosis skills to those recruiting factors and techniques. Chris Butler has hypnotic abilities. So the question is not what he can do about recruiting and getting approval/acceptance, but what he can't do. Anyway limited. Works better in financial area - Bismark. Untill the fruits come..

Of course, when Mr. Midgett uses techniques, presenting, for example, meditation with the "Gauranga" mantra, which in combination with "pranayama" in the sense of naming and promotion as such a technique, and not "harinama", bears the hallmarks of the offense described in Bhgavavatam, these are strange phenomena. Mr. Midgett, as seen in the material video, was getting weak, falling asleep and his right hand was starting to shake - parkinsonism. Impact on neurokinetics? Impact on neurotransmitters? In total, memory is divided into auditory - frontal lobes and visual - occiput. It is possible that information-carrying mantras influence. Music with words affects moods, etc. Anyway, after finishing the meditation presentation, Mr. Midgett regained his vitality. Was this meditation killing him?

Date: March 20, 2023 10:01PM

just-googling Wrote:
> There was another larger general instructional
> manual that I looked at once. All the typical
> nonsensical rules and etiquette when around the
> supposed representative of g0d ... such as no
> laughing when guru and family are having fun ... a
> WTF moment for sure! I flipped thru the pages and
> immediately rejected it as egomaniac nonsense at
> that time.

It would be very good to find this larger manual, scan it, publish and analyze word by word. Should tell many things. Maybe will find things like in Kitchen Policies- Wai Lana eating mushrooms or ekadasi rememberance put on home kitchen service, not the guru himself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2023 10:01PM by Culthusiast.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: March 20, 2023 11:47PM

Cult-thusiast: The large instruction manual was published around 1988. It would indeed reveal how nonsensical he had become by that time. I wonder if anyone still has a copy of it?

HYPNOTISM: Definitely feels like some hypnotism involved with all this. The old video tapes from the 1980s had a very hypnotic effect, especially the scene with the surfer on the waves with a golden sunset ... and the reverberating guitar music ... was very hypnotic.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jaya jagat guru, jaya jagat guru
Extremely fearful of the dreaded flu
Constantly demeaning the poor kitchen crew
Lest a deadly virus reach his salad or stew
No vaccinations for him - but 20 for you
Repetitive Fox News informs him what to do
Paranoid ideation? ... And germophobia too?

Posted by: RUN_FOREST_RUN ()
Date: March 21, 2023 02:03PM

Butler needs to be reminded of Ekadasi. And what is Ekadasi according to the hare krishnas?

"Those who eat grains on Ekadasi and on the Day of Lord Hari (including Janmastami, Gaura Purnima etc.) obtain the sin equal to killing one's own mother, own father, own brother and own Guru; and they cannot reach the spiritual world, which is why one should never eat grains on fasting days."

ekadasyam samayantyam prapunantyam jagattrayam
sthatavyam annamasritya bhavata papa purusa

sansare yani papani tany eva ekadasi dine
annam asritya tisthanti sriman narayana ajnaya

(Padma Purana, Kriya Yogasara 22.46,50)

When Ekadasi arrives, at that time, all of the sins from the three worlds reside in grains in the form of a sinful person.

Whatever sins are available in this world, they all together reside in grains on Ekadasi day by the order of Lord Sri Narayana.

Apparently a bunch of demons take shelter of grains every 11 days after the full moon or some such foolish idiocy. And when you were told this for the first time you did not even bat an eye... You gobbled it up wholesale like it was someone telling you the temperature outside on a sunny day is 85° F.

That's the power of cult mentality. And it has 100 percent melted the brains of otherwise smart folks.

When asked why his fllowers shave their heads and leave a sikha on their heads bhaktivedanta told reporters that it was so krishna can grab them by it to pull them out of the material world...

Once upon a time there was a wooden boy who thought he was a real boy...

One need not see first hand some 80+ page document. We have the kitchen rules. They are publically available. They are nothign short of mind-numbing madness anyway you slice it. No way to justify it. None.

RUN.

Date: March 21, 2023 04:30PM

It is interesting.

Are the grains digested?
Flour, especially refined flour, is digested before it reaches the intestines. On the other hand, whole grains, containing various fiber fractions, reach the very end of our digestive tract, supplying beneficial intestinal bacteria.

The digestive cycle, its dynamics is coupled with the daily cycle, as well as phenomena related to sleep, brain work, etc.

People with vitamin deficiencies or liver damage experience severe pain, especially with heavy foods or recently genetically modified soybeans, and often the pain disappears when the light comes on.

Date: March 21, 2023 09:03PM

just-googling Wrote:
> Cult-thusiast: The large instruction manual was
> published around 1988. It would indeed reveal how
> nonsensical he had become by that time. I wonder
> if anyone still has a copy of it?

It is important to get it and study/publish.

>
> Jaya jagat guru, jaya jagat guru
> Extremely fearful of the dreaded flu
> Constantly demeaning the poor kitchen crew
> Lest a deadly virus reach his salad or stew
> No vaccinations for him - but 20 for you
> Repetitive Fox News informs him what to do
> Paranoid ideation? ... And germophobia too?

in our faith firm we stand
keep away your dirty hand
don't you stutter on the phone
holy couple on the throne
soup with mushrooms for wife only
when you die you will be so lonely
tulsi will be president
in our faith firm we stand

RUN_FOREST_RUN Wrote:
> One need not see first hand some 80+ page
> document. We have the kitchen rules. They are
> publically available. They are nothign short of
> mind-numbing madness anyway you slice it. No way
> to justify it. None.

Good and important to study it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2023 09:04PM by Culthusiast.

Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: March 22, 2023 07:06AM

No human is qualified to lead thousands of followers. I think that at the time this process was established, guru had an intimate circle of disciples.
It is insanity to micromanage so many people.
No wonder butler has gone more and more crazy.
This is truly an absolutely crazy system to have go guide and chastize sommany people.
We all have that inner guidance with us 24/7. I could hear that inner guidance crystal clear when I was a kid.
It is retarded to let a guru or other devotees cut your ties with what many call higher self.
Should I do this? Should I move there? Should I take this job? Should I marry this person?…
And when the inner guidance tells you something, it is dismissed as offenses, it is maya, it is your mind…
It is beyond retarded to be honest.
How the hell can one reach their true spiritual maturity in this way.
How can one realize their own strength of at every small issue, they pick their beads fall on the ground and pray to god and guru?
These systems are meant to keeo you small and disempowered.
By power I do not mean ego trip.
I mean standing in your 2 feet and becoming self reliant.
So that when your life is completely sabotaged like mine was, you are able to still stand on your 2 feet.
With noone. Ready to die alone.
There comes a time when the soul must take out their pacifiers out of their mouth.
Maybe some souls need thay rigid regimen. They are not ready to fly on their own.
butler clips your wings. You will always be like a domesticated bird who must land on his shoulders.
I often get paychic attacks. I don’t run away and pick my beads or fear the mind.
I just observe it as it is torturing me. I like to know how it works instead of suppressing the attacks.
This is what the path that I embarked on thaught me.
And lockdowns pushed me to sit with pain even more.
Devotees are running away from pain and discomfort.
You cannot be sad, angry, frustrated.
They want you to always be blissful because that is a sign of surrender and faith.
The more blissful you are, the more popular.
It saddens me when I see a guy I knew, act so serious as though someone has died.
When I met him he had a sense of humor. But now his face looks so serious. Because he is in a position of leadership.
They take this jungle and game way too seriously.
They have not yet grasped that this place is nothing more than a Westworld.
And noone knows what awaits when the avatar perrishes.
I have yet to hear one NDE story where people were greeted by the agents of vishnu or yamaraja.
Id this truth is absolute, shouldn’t it apply to all humans?
Wake up people. Welcome to the land of brainwashing.
We fear the unknown so much that we are willing to believe mythology in order to find solace.
We can all become self realized without guru and getting autoimmune disorders by going beyond our limits.
We all have that compass and potential within. Noone knows us better than ourselves.
We should never grant anyoone the authority to tell us who we are.
And every jack and joe will try to do that and I will keep telling them kindly ro mind their own business.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: March 22, 2023 08:17AM

The Ekadasi phenomenon is certainly an indicator of lost critical thinking.

First of all, to believe that all these horrible things will happen to you if you eat a grain on the 11th day of the Moon is ridiculous. Is it wise to consider g0d as such a vengeful task-master?

The rules about what one is allowed to eat on this day are ridiculous... The original instructions from ACB were to abstain from grains and beans. HOWEVER, there is still some disagreement about this:

* Some gurus state that millet is NOT a grain ... even though it is in the graminae or grass/grain family of plants! Others disagree.

* Some argue that peanuts are a legume and should NOT be consumed. Others disagree.

* Some reckon that green beans are a vegetable... others disagree.

Another point is that the Earth has different time zones: Monday in USA can be Tuesday in India, and thus sometimes the eleventh day after the New Moon will fall on different days in different time zones. Does the g0d of wrath take this into consideration I wonder? ha!

Some devotees follow these rules as if their life depended on it. They really believe that eating rice or lentils on this day is as bad as killing their own mother!!!!!! Loss of critical thinking! RUN INDEED!

Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: March 22, 2023 10:01AM

What is Ekadasi compared to Ramadan and staying dehydrarated the whole day and fast till sunset.
Devotees have nothing to complain about with Ekadasi.
Imagine staying thirsty in super hot temperatures.
Just to prove your loyalty to god.
Who the actual hell came up with all these rules and regulations.
What has god done for humans other than putting us into this miserable material situation.
If god exists, I am not one who blindly accept this BS.
There is nowhere to run. Even if you are aware, you are still stuck in a material body.
These auaterities is the price you pay for FAITH.
When you get screwed by fate, you can turn to your diety of choice for strength and say it was his will.
As simple as that.
And ife religion is not your cup of tea, you always have the New Age bs to give you hope.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.