Current Page: 40 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Cornwell ()
Date: May 24, 2007 07:10PM

when does the moderator get out of bed? :lol:

I think the disresepct directed at Jeff is unnecssary and I think his contributions are useful in EXPOSING CH's untrue background.

Tthe apprentices, although disgusted at CH's inappropriate behaviour, consider the practices they learnt at the clinic useful and continue to use them.

I would like to hear more about the teachings and practices which they leanrt so we can all understand them (especially past patients!)

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Rosemary ()
Date: May 24, 2007 07:14PM

Thanks Cirrus for getting the ball rolling and contacting the police and opening a file on Christopher Hansard.

Questions for Dorje: Did you open a file with Inspector Watling, or was it open already?
Can people from the US and Canada call him to make calims over the phone?

I was never sexually abused by Christopher Hansard but know many who were. I will let them know that they can go to the police and make a claim.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 24, 2007 07:52PM

Re: Atlantic's Comments.

[i:d30c7e689a]On my travels I have met many Tibetans in exile who speak very good English. Tibetan communities have been moving through the surrounding areas (ie China, Bhutan, India etc..) for many years. [/i:d30c7e689a]

Indeed they have however Hansard states clearly that his 'mysterious' teacher came from Amdo, from the so-called and mythical gNam tribe. That being so this 'person' was not part of a Tibetan Dispaora that had acquired English, besides which at the period we are talking about (Hansard's claim of being only four years old) the numbers of Tibetans abroad comprised newly arrived refugees in the hill states of India, knowledge of English was not common in any sense. That being so Hansard's 'teacher' coming from the wild grasslands of Amdo-Tibet itself would have been highly unlikely to have spoken English, and certainly not of fluency to transmit the vast and complex knwoedlege f Tibetan medicine, apart from the spurious 'teachings' of Dur Con.[/color:d30c7e689a]

[i:d30c7e689a]People also acquire passports and national status by living in a country, as well as being born there. It is certainly possible that a Tibetan could be viewed as Chinese (for example) on official documentation. [/i:d30c7e689a]

Any Tibetan travelling from Tibet would indeed be required to use a Chinese passport, even for the period we are talking about. The name however would be the same, as Tibetan names cannot easily be transliterated in Chinese, being a comletely different language. This is academic anyway, as if you care to study Tibetan history for the period 1950 to 1971 you will conclude it extremely improbabale that any Tibetan would be granted travel papers by the Communist Chinese regime. [/color:d30c7e689a]

[i:d30c7e689a]Namkhai Norbu writes for about 200 pages on the subject of 'The Tradition of The 12 Lores'. How could you possibly have missed this? Perhaps you know more about Tibetan history and culture than Professor Norbu? [/i:d30c7e689a]

Maybe he has, however that does not detract from the fact that this was not a school or lineage per se, [i:d30c7e689a]Changter,[/i:d30c7e689a] refers to a 'treasure' found in ZanZang, Nothern Tibet.[/color:d30c7e689a]

[i:d30c7e689a]Why do you insist on completely rejecting all the first hand reports and experiences that have been posted on this site? [/i:d30c7e689a]

These are subjective and personal experiences that do not in an objective maner constitute any verifyable evidence that Hansard's claims or 'tradition' is either authentic or valid[/color:d30c7e689a]

[i:d30c7e689a]What have the Bonpo community done with personal information of abuse that has, according to Dorje, been available to them for AT LEAST 7 YEARS!!!! [/i:d30c7e689a]

Which Tibetan Bon Community do you refer to? There is not one in the UK! Please detail what personal information was made available and specifically to whom and when exactly? Then having done that reflect upon the fact the onus of responsibility to expose Hansards' activities rested, not with a community 6500 kilometres away in the Himalayan foothills, but with those well placed associates of Hansards, who were keeping a shameful sielnce in Kensington and Chelsea[/color:d30c7e689a]

Now Chris, sorry Atlantic, please keep up. This is all very elementary.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 24, 2007 07:53PM

Cirrus, I shall ignore the substance of your rather unkind comments.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Cranial ()
Date: May 24, 2007 08:21PM

Jeff,

There are still 3 questions that atlantic posed that you have not answered.

Why not? and will you do so now?

1. Have you met Hansard yourself?

2. Do you have any medical experience?

3. Do you have any background in spiritual practice yourself?

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 24, 2007 08:45PM

I don't care about Jeff's background and mediacl background.

I want to hear from the apprentices on the methods they were employng on ME!!

Do you think the methods are harmful? Are the herbal preparations harmful? What are the teachngs you have learnt? Or thought you leanrt? When and why did you leave?

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 24, 2007 08:55PM

I think the apprentices have a duty to tell us exactly what was going on and what they saw at the clinic and if any practices were harmful to patients?

Thanks Cirrus who has written up her experiences. But there are more of you who should write up exactly what you were asked to do, how you did it and your comments on the practices.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 24, 2007 09:04PM

cirrus and kurukulla:

You have both made fantastic claims regarding cancer cures and various fantastic health recoveries through your posts.

What peer reviewed research has been published to substantiate your claims?

Is there any hard medical evidence that has been reported by the press and/or within any respected medical journal?

This should be big news around the world to cancer researchers everywhere if it is true.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 24, 2007 09:12PM

I would like to publish here my appreciation to those who have contacted me to express their support for my efforts to expose Mr.Hansard's claims. I welcome too their concern at the rather abusive tone, which some participants in this discusson are engaging in. It would appear that being unable to address in any my meaningul or objective fashion, the difficult issues and questions I have raised, they have resorted to emotional outbursts. This is not at all constructive to the general debate and I would suggest the only people who would welcome such behaviour are Mr. Hansard, and his dwindling band of acolytes.

Cranial. As you should by now realize my focus has been Christopher Hansard's misrepresentation and exploitation of Tibet's Native Religion, Bon. I am equipped with a certain amount of knowledge and experience of that tadition, and have been actively writing and researching on Tibet and its culture since 1987. I like to consider therefore that I am in a slightly informed position to press challenging questions regarding Mr. Hansard's Dur-Con fantasies.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 24, 2007 09:19PM

Re:Moderator's Comments

Absolutely agree, where is the empirical evidence that can be made available for scientific scrutiny, or once again are we being asked, by Cirrus, Kurukulla, and others, to have 'blind faith' in their subjective experiences? To interpret those deeply personal and individual perceptions to be unquestionnaly accepted as fact.

Current Page: 40 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.