Current Page: 44 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: May 25, 2007 06:21AM

Yes I have, unlike yourself, who refuses to.

Are you willing to supply the funds, the solicitor, the private investigator required to launch a lawsuit?

Or do you just like to stir the pot based on what is legally, at this point, only hearsay.

Produce the evidence Jeff. Create an affadavit, a list of names and events, anything, and I will support whatever action appears appropriate.

That is the way the legal process works.

If you were really interested in justice, you would understand that.

What are YOU willing to do?

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 25, 2007 06:29AM

So Gondolf, are you now changing your position on this? Are you now able to state that you do support legal action against Hansard?

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Cornwell ()
Date: May 25, 2007 06:46AM

wait, for those of you who are agitating against jeff, please dialogue with me. I AM AN EX PATIENT.

TELL ME ABOUT THE TREATMENTS YOU PRACTISED. TELL ME THEIR ORIGINS, DID CH TELL YOU TO IDENITFY CERTAIN POINTS ON THE BODY, SHOW YOU A DIAGRAM, IDENTIFY THEM BY NAME?

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: HDM ()
Date: May 25, 2007 07:04AM

Dear Cranial and Othrs,

Medical Boards are there to protect the public from bad doctors and alos posers who harm the public by holding out to be doctors or who do acts which are licesned. Some acts are only allowed to be done by a doctor, no matter if you call it a Rastafarian technique and hope to hide it that way. Medical diagnosis and removing medications are things only doctors can do under the law.

Licensing boards have the right and desire to sue posers who pretend to practise medicine, defined as the English legislation has decreed it to be. That's how it is in Canada; it must be similar in England.

All it would take to have a big strong group sue him into the ground is to write detailed letters to the medical board and let them investigate the complaints. Cranial and acupuncture and herbs are not medical acts and could not qualify. Telling an actual medical diagnosis and telling people to go off meds would count.

Someone (Pema?) needs to call the complaint intake person and ask where the line is, what acts can a member of the unlicensed public NOT do? Letters come in. They are obliged to investigate. They will sue if it's bad enough. They know when to contact the police with what they have. they've done this before and there is a protocol. Your work is done. Class actions suits are so hard to get off the ground. I wouldn't recomend that.

Note that the APPEARANCE of authority increases ones rsponsibility not to err adn look like a doctor. if i tell a patient to drink castor oil while I wear my lab coat in my office, they just might! If I tell a stranger to drink castor oil while I'm on vacation, there is no way I carry authority. The appearance and the steps you take to make yourself look authentic (oooh, 'Tibetan') actually increase the "pre-meditated " factor and makes the crime more heinous and it carries more punishment.

Seriously, there is a mechanism to do much of what we want already set up sitting there in the licensing board office. Please call them. If there is an acupuncuture board that has the power to sue public for encroachment, use that too.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Mariah ()
Date: May 25, 2007 07:08AM

Thanks to HDM for this bit of info and another reminder...

Please use the full name "christopher hansard" as many times as you can in your postings as it is pulling the site up the google list.

Yesterday, it was 9th on the list and now it's 8th. We want it back up to the top, so that people will be warned.

That would be a real help to others -[/b]

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: HDM ()
Date: May 25, 2007 07:13AM

I saw patients harmed by ridiculous dietary advice which gave gallbladder attacks and patients told to wean off medications. I saw my onw pancreas very upset by frequent massage with sesame oil until nearly a litre had been absorbed through my skin and I gained seven pounds and got a very unhappy pancreas and a recurrence of my old hypoglycemia. I saw several divorces "prescribed" .

I saw simple reishi mushrooms being sold as special Tibetan mushrooms for 100 times the going rate. (15$ vse 1500$ plus the shipping from London). I saw patients who paid for sessions who did not ever got their herbs, so the session was wasted. Much lewdness and random kissy behaviour that surprised the women so approached.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: May 25, 2007 07:14AM

I am saying what I said I'm saying. Put your ducks in a row and see what you've got. Then what has to happen will happen.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Real-name-gone ()
Date: May 25, 2007 07:17AM

I think we would be wise if we do wish to stop Mr Hansard, and I do wish to stop Mr Hansard from practising, if we stuck purely to matters of provable abuse. While psychic abuse no doubt does exist, and we are talking about Tibetan Buddhism, where the psychic phenomena is common, psychic abuse is not an arrestable offence. We stopped in burning witches a couple of centuries ago and our laws and are far more enlightened.

Let us stick to plain simple and provable sexual misconduct, sexual abuse and inappropriate sexual behaviour. These things are provable and they are also offences for which you can be arrested and put into jail. While all the other things are valid, and would seem to be commonplace in Tibetan Buddhist practice, they are not arrestable offences.

I thinks Jeffs skills would be better used actually addressing issues such as the 12 teachings and the northern treasures school rather than just dismissing them and shouting down anybody who disagrees with him on a technical point about Buddhism or Tibetan culture. Hansard claims to have a northern treasures school lineage, this lineage is mentioned by somebody in a book, therefore there is a possibility, and I am being very distinct at this point, not a probability that he could be or could have been taught by someone of this lineage. The argument saying this is not the case is counterproductive and plays into his hands, our resources are better spent actually finding somebody of this lineage, if it exists, and getting them to tell us that he had not been instructed in its methods.

Mr Bowe this is not a diatribe aimed at you, all I am doing is to seeking to use your considerable academic skills in stopping this man.

We should encourage anybody who has been abused by this man to come forward, we should treat them with compassion and respect and encourage them to make a complaint while supporting them through the process.

James

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: atlantic ()
Date: May 25, 2007 07:25AM

May I ask for a pause. Let us all try to show mutual respect. There is clearly a shared, common objective in this debate:

Truth, justice and healing.

I would like to thank Jeff for his important and significant questions. You have helped to expose many inconsistencies in Christopher Hansard's story.

Thanks also to Pema for starting and guiding the debate with skill. To Gondolf for efforts to exert balance. To Cirrus, Wisedup, Kurukulla, Chavah, Mariah and many others for great courage and valuable info.

Dorje, HDM, Real - Name - Gone, all insightful postings. The list goes on....

This forum shows that people with sincerity and courage can come together, debate a complex issue, and bring forward the truth.

We hold people innocent until proven guilty. Victims of abuse need to go to the police in person or contact the inspector. There appear to be many victims. Sexual harrassment and abuse is a serious crime. Let us support each other.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: cirrus ()
Date: May 25, 2007 02:06PM

Can I just be clear that I did not make fantastical claims about cancer CURES. Please do not misrepresent me. I said that I saw people HELPED.

Of course there is no medical research. I make statements as I was asked based on my first hand experience of what I observed and I make no claim otherwise, there is no medical journal to back me up.

I observed one man in particular that said he had been given one or two months to live, a year later he was still coming for treatment and travelling from abroad for this so he clearly felt he had some benefit. He was not cured but he was still alive.

I agree with Wised Up that CH's diagnositc skills were a pretty shakey but the mind reading and psychic stuff he was adept at. Althougth I think even then he sometimes projected things into an individual' insecurities. He is a master trickster for sure.

The fact remains that whilst his background and lineage etc are all questionable many people would claim to have had positive experiences with him. These are valid for each individual.

I understand that he was yesterday practicing at Eden in the Kings Road.

Please please go to the police if you have had a direct experience of Chistopher Hansard and his deception and abuse.

Current Page: 44 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.