Current Page: 42 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Cornwell ()
Date: May 25, 2007 03:48AM

Thanks fr your message. I can not send PMs at this time. As i need to post 10 times. here goes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Date: May 25, 2007 03:49AM

I agree that Jeff is the only ne who has the academic background able to refute the information.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 25, 2007 03:50AM

I would still like to hear from the apprentices about what they learnt , how they were directed to give treatments and what discussion was given about each patient.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Mariah ()
Date: May 25, 2007 04:03AM

Lorenzetti and Jeffrey

I think these quotes from Jeffrey to Kurukulla illustrate why there is so much negativity being directed Jeffrey's way:

"Now Kurukulla are you following me here so far? Please keep up, and try to have an open and enquiring mind. "

"Are your critical faculties so dulled, by an adoration of the Master of Dur-Con, that you are unable to accept the serious questions these facts raise? "

This, after Kurukulla has revealed herself to be one of Christopher Hansard's prey. To remind everyone, she said: "to go for therapy you have to make yourself vulnerable, and when you have been hunted like prey and eaten like food, due to your receptive vulnerability, this is somewhat difficult. I would hope that I never, ever hear myself say that I cannot trust again.."

Is this the sort of person who needs to be treated with such disrespect?! Others have been treated to equally sneering jibes.

When people feel treated with respect; are listened to and acknowledged, issues don't arise to cloud the true intention. This is a forum for people to learn about and share, not only facts or distortions of facts, but delicate and shame-based histories regarding involvment with Christopher Hansard. That is very difficult to do in a climate of sarcasm and recrimination.

Kurukulla began her addresses to Jeffrey with that kind of respect:
"So Jeff, I understand what you are trying to do, but from my point of view of direct experience, the teachings are not fake. .. I respect your point of view, and I ask that you respect mine, and others like me, and we can all acknowledge and share our differing view points without trying to force the others down."

Patronizing remarks directed against fellow participants can only alienate and divide people. THAT is why I said Jeffrey was Christopher Hansard's best friend. I even wondered if he was another personality of Hansard's implanted here to break up any movement against him.

If an atmosphere of listening, sharing and respect prevails - more people will be encouraged to contribute. The main point - of protecting people from Christopher Hansard's sexual appetites and specious claims - will be served.

Thank you for taking this in.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: May 25, 2007 04:17AM

"Pema I must admit to sense of disappointment by your willingness to engage in the chorus of negativity which has been directed, not towards the contents of my postings, but to my person. I am surprised too that someone who claims to be practising the Nyingma path of Tibetan Buddhism should indulge, and encourage, such behaviour."

Bad Pema. Naughty, naughty. What shall be your penance.......?

Do you feel ashamed of yourself now Pema?

What a cheapshot of a tactic. Shut up the critics by trying to shame them or blame them. THAT IS HOW AUTHORITARIAN CULT LEADERS MAINTAIN POWER AND CONTROL OVER PEOPLE AND DEFLECT LEGITIMATE INQUIRY AND CRITICISM.

Weird ain't it.

But carry on.

It is all quite colourful now.

And all quite absurd.

Soon nobody will be taking any of it seriously.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: cirrus ()
Date: May 25, 2007 04:19AM

I feel no need to justify myself to anyone. I posted on this forum to try to support the attempt to stop CH practicing but this has just resulted in an attempt to discredit my colleagues and I.

No one can understand what we have experienced therefore it seems futile to try to explain any further. We have been deceived and abused but that seems to escape many on here.

I have tried to be honest and transparent and give some idea of what it was like to be an apprentice. I am sorry that people have felt the need to judge and sensationalise my stories to create ridiculous hype.

If people want explanations about treatments, practices and 'Dur Bon' I suggest you go directly to Christopher Hansard and ask him to explain. I trusted him just the same as you, I am let down and betrayed just the same as you.

I send love and blessings to all those reading that have been hurt in some way by Christopher Hansard. And also to all those who DO understand what it was like to experience the 'enigma'... the light and the unfortunately very very dark sides of Chistopher Hansard.

This will be my last post... I need to get on with my life.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 25, 2007 04:24AM

Mariah, It appears you are indulging in the age-old game of selecting extracts, out of context, in order to suit a predisposition to misrepresent. If you wish to enage in a proper discussion about the points I raised with Kurukulla I will be more than happy to oblige, however if you too are possessed of a closed mind to any critique of Hansard's Dur-Con and share Kurukulla's belief in his 'powers' one wonders if reasonable or intelligent progress can be made?

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: May 25, 2007 04:40AM

"Mariah, It appears you are indulging in the age-old game of selecting extracts, out of context, in order to suit a predisposition to misrepresent."

So Mariah is a liar?
Who is selecting extracts in order to suit a particular position if it is not you?

"If you wish to enage in a proper discussion about the points I raised with Kurukulla I will be more than happy to oblige, however if you too are possessed of a closed mind to any critique of Hansard's Dur-Con and share Kurukulla's belief in his 'powers' one wonders if reasonable or intelligent progress can be made?"

You are singularily closed to the possibility that Hansard did some good at his clinic and that what he was teaching, regardless of the source, had some merit. The issue of buying into his "powers" cannot be properly and OBJECTIVELY understood until this is understood.

I know understand and am beginning to agree with this critique of your investigative skills, or more specifically, your judgement in respect to what you uncover:

"In relation to the report by Mr Jeffrey Bowe, that expert had last visited Tibet region in 1995 – eleven years ago. His attitude to the stories told him by the Tibetans whom he had met was to treat them as credible; in contrast, the Immigration Judges in these three cases had not believed these particular Chinese Tibetan appellants. The US Congressional report on which Mr Bowe relied was not cited correctly by Radio Free Asia – and Mr Bowe had drawn his evidence from the radio report. He argued that Mr Bowe’s assertions were not balanced or objective – there was not one positive comment in the report despite the changes reflected in the Country of Origin Information and the US State Department reports. Moreover, Mr Bowe had erroneously approached the appellants’ situation on the basis that they would be undocumented on return. "

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 25, 2007 04:54AM

Gondolf you may perhaps hope that no one takes the exposure of Hansard seriously, but that is a rearguard dream which has been overtaken by reality. The fact you are unable to address the actual issues with me in a reasoned and intelligent manner preferring, like Pema, to evade the content of my postings and trade in negativity, raises interesting questions about your motivation.

Interesting too to reflect upon the timing of the disapproving orthodoxy (you seem to endorse) to my contributions. Well to those voices on this forum, who would have preferred to contain, dilute or deflect resentment about Mr.Hansard, too late, the genie is out-of-the-bottle. Seems to me some people have been excusing, concealing and indulging the suffering and abuse, seemingly generated by Hansard, and ignored by his cronies, for far too long.

In that context perhaps you would like to clarify your position? Do you support justified legal action against Hansard?

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: wisedup ()
Date: May 25, 2007 05:00AM

Good idea, the best one I have heard for a while.
Chris once told me he made a remedy of linoleum scrapings and I think tar, can't quite remember the second ingredient, what I remember is the mad glint in his eye when he told me.
He completely misdiagnosed my illness, a friend of mine in a wheelchair with the most appalling case of M.E.(?) he more or less told to throw down her"crutches"and walk, it was a command! and one she could not comply with,don't even get me started on the massages, probably it was different if you were not one of the "chosen".He also seemed to diagnose a lot of people with having lesions, my ex partner had them, Oscar from The Guardian dying of aids had them, an outbreak of lesionaires disease?
I was consistently unimpressed with the clinical diagnostic skills but he made up for it with the psychic stuff.

Current Page: 42 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.