Current Page: 43 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 25, 2007 05:06AM

Gondolf, I am flattered by your interest in my activities, however the report you refer to has absolutely no relevance to this issues under discussion here. Moreover the comments featured in that extract you posted are presented by Home Office officials, the task of whom is to discredit testimony offered by human rights lawyers and refugee solicitors. That is the nature of the appeals process. Perhaps you are unaware but in the real world, the British Govenment is hardly supportive of refugees, even if they are genuinely persecuted, as these Tibetans were. Just another injustice they face.

Well after that detour perhaps you will engage in the more relevant issue, namely Hansard's deceptions, his reported abuses, the role of is associates?

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: wisedup ()
Date: May 25, 2007 05:08AM

when Isaid good idea, I was referring to the class action suit.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Mariah ()
Date: May 25, 2007 05:17AM

Oh no, Jeff, I definitely accede to your gifts and expertise in this area. Debate is your strong suit, not mine.

Those lines were good examples of why criticism comes your way - since you and Lorenzetti were wondering. And why towards you and not others? Because you use this type of tactic in many of your postings. They had nothing to do with Kurukulla's experiences, which are valid for her.

There is not one valid way of seeing the world, with all others being sadly misguided, Jeff. If you disagree, then the taliban is probably still taking recruits.

Graciously granting that others have valid points works magic in most cases! Corralling the need to win debate at all costs is just simple social courtesy - mainly because it works better.

Everyone else is not stupid and blind - though it may seem so to you. You might remember the line in Hamlet: "there are more things in Heav'n and earth than are dreamed of in your philosophy" ? That applies here. As it does to aspects of Buddhism and Bon. As you must be aware, Buddhism and Bon (WHATEVER form) don't adhere simply to the intellectual/rational realm as we understand it in the west.

From what I read and hear, His Holiness the Dalai Lama has his soothsayer cast bones. Ancient tibetan tradition. I know other lamas who have done the same. Maybe I'm wrong but i don't think that fits within the western, rational, scientific proof category.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: roger12 ()
Date: May 25, 2007 05:21AM

I think Mr. Hansard might have learned a bit about alternative medicine since he left Canada. My feeling is he picked up a mixture of ayurveda medicine, acupuncture and some other things and mixed this into his own "dur bon" medical treatment. Something which maybe only he and SW were aware of? I was a patient myself recently and it made me feel a lot better. Problem is that it did not feel right towards the end (the last few months before I decided to quit). Always a dark feeling in the background. Which became stronger and stronger, although I have not had any negative experiences, just a long period of disappointment where in the end nothing changed. Like it helped me to become reasonably well but never close to what he promised in his books. I do not doubt he is a skilled person at present, but not to the extent of his self portrayed image. Christopher was always nice to me, but I could never get rid of the feeling there were a lot of closed doors and secrecy.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: May 25, 2007 05:24AM

My position is clear.

I don't like witch-hunts.

I don't like religious orthodoxy as a cover for persecution.

Hansard has abused people emotionally and psychically.

He has lied and misrepresented himself.

He is mentally unstable, possibly with psychopathic tendencies but, based on my experience, NO desire to harm others.

Has he committed a crime? I can not say and neither can you.

If you or anyone else has evidence he has committed a crime that should be submitted to authorities.

His medical practice was not a fraud. Millions of people takes courses and learn skills and then put them into practice. Some end up being good at it, some bad, most have mixed reviews.

He practiced for fifteen years and no one threatened legal action against him, which suggests, at worst, his medical practice was ineffective.

The massage and the cranial accupuncture practiced at Eden was very effective for a range of individuals. For whatever reason, that is a fact.

I am interested in the truth about where he got what he taught and the experiences other people had with these teachings.

I am interested in the exact nature of the abuse people experienced.

I am interested in seeing people heal from that abuse.

I am interested in Hansard receiving professional health.

I am interested in there being a Hansard watch instituted.

I am interested in him making amends for his mistakes and the harm he has caused.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 25, 2007 05:41AM

Mariah, Of course the universe we live in has countless natural wonders, not least of all the mind, which can convince the senses and emotions of the most incredible experiences, but according to the tradition which Pema follows (and fails by her own admission) Dzogchen, advises that even mind itself is empty. Yet here is a paradox, as we have these 'real' experiences, or so we think! Such is the nature of perceptions, so real, so valid.

But my enquiries and debates here are not dealing with such rarified philosophical issues, but are concerned with exposing and deconstructing the Dur-Con deception created by Christopher Hansard. This is achieved not via an inner-exploration, as to the validity, or not, of some perception experienced with Hansard, but in verifyable and hard information and a rigorous enquiry into his fantastic claims. I can appreciate it must be very difficult to accept but if you swallowed the Master of Dur Con mythology you have been conned!

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 25, 2007 05:48AM

Well Gondolf thank you for that clarification. your answer seems clear, you do not support legal action against Mr. Hansard. I imagine those who have reported they suffered abuse will find your unwillingness to take such action rather interesting.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: May 25, 2007 05:58AM

You see this is the problem with you Jeff. You are not listening. I clearly stated that if people feel he has committed a crime they should report it. But neither you or I have evidence of a crime being committed. And I don't know about where you live, but I can not report a crime when I don't have evidence it has been committed. Maybe you don't understand the word, "heresay." If it is appropriate it is others people's responsibility, not mine, and certainly not yours.

Come on Jeff. Tell the truth about why YOU are bothering with all this.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 25, 2007 06:12AM

Gondolf please examine, more carefully, my original question..

Do you support justified legal action against Mr.Hansard?

That is not the same as your preferred and stated choice [i:f94a8c5c8a]" if people [b:f94a8c5c8a]feel [/b:f94a8c5c8a]he has committed a crime they should [b:f94a8c5c8a]report i[/b:f94a8c5c8a]t".[/i:f94a8c5c8a]

Hardly emphatic is it?

As I say Gondolf, you have clarified your position most eloquently.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Mariah ()
Date: May 25, 2007 06:20AM

Jeffrey I am familiar with emptiness, dzogchen and paradox.

I see that you feed off negativity and I will not engage this way.

sayonara.

Current Page: 43 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.