Current Page: 74 of 821
Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: muppet ()
Date: February 03, 2007 05:26AM

free of DM
Dave is raning again.

[i:b0254dfc51]Any rational person knows that there ARE crazies in the world, and that the Internet gives them the opportunity to let out a lot of their craziness. I have no doubt that most of the RR'rs are not consciously thinking about some asassination plot, nor a suicide bomb to take the lot of us "nappy chappies" out. But unless they are rational enough to recognise danger signs in one another, they are going to be like Rick Ross himself after Waco, with a lot of blood on their hands. [/i:b0254dfc51]

The posters at this site are individuals and speak as individuals. There is no group plot or malicious intent that I am aware of, neither would I support any such aim. When Dave suggests there is, he is just generating FEAR within the group and this serves to distance them from society at large.

RR does not control this group or influence us in any way. The only reason many of us post here is because the forum exists and it is a way of sharing knowledge and information for others. Knowledge is power. Personally I object to Dave's ban here, despite his obvious evasion. Most critics on the JC site have either been banned or can never find their posts again because it is a complicated interface and difficult to navigate. As other members of the JC group do not post here, and Dave continues to summarise posts here for them, I suspect that they are being discouraged from visiting here.

It has been said again and again here that the members of the JC's are held in high regard for their sincerity and their commitment although it is considered to be misplaced. From experience, posters here have pointed out that Dave's shortcomings to him. All responsible leaders need to take stock of their failings. It has been expressed with a passion, because the people here have been hurt through their association with Dave.

There is therefore a general awareness here of the strategies and effects of this group leader and a need to share this, so others can be spared the pain. It would be encouraging to hear an acknowledgement of the heartache and pain that is being caused to the friends and families of current members, from the JC leader himself, along with an explantion of how this tallies with the teachings of Jesus.

It does not have to be this way. The JC's need not be afraid. They are or they were our friends/ relaitves/brothers/ sisters/ sons/daughters. I hope that Dave allows them to see this post here rather than processing it with his own inferences.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: apostate ()
Date: February 03, 2007 05:29AM

free of DM
Dave is raning again.

[i:de67d59f21]Any rational person knows that there ARE crazies in the world, and that the Internet gives them the opportunity to let out a lot of their craziness. I have no doubt that most of the RR'rs are not consciously thinking about some asassination plot, nor a suicide bomb to take the lot of us "nappy chappies" out. But unless they are rational enough to recognise danger signs in one another, they are going to be like Rick Ross himself after Waco, with a lot of blood on their hands. [/i:de67d59f21]

Hmm. Is this some kind of threat. Even Dave's supposed concern and fear is laced with manipulative threatening comments. Dave needs to apply this to himself as he once again is projecting his own mental possibilities onto outsiders. Dave is threatening to go away and isolate like WACO and JONESTOWN... others in his little group need to recognise the "danger signs" in HIS comments.

In fact it is quite interesting the way Dave can accuse others of something, for example: [i:de67d59f21]I have no doubt that most of the RR'rs are [b:de67d59f21]not consciously[/b:de67d59f21] thinking about some asassination plot, nor a suicide bomb to take the lot of us "nappy chappies" out[/i:de67d59f21]. Dave has accused us of subconsciously plotting his demise. It is a bit like the "reverse speech" another person I know gets into, i.e. sure you never said it forwards, but you said it backwards. With Dave it is, [i:de67d59f21]"sure you never thought it consciously, but you thought it subconsciously"[/i:de67d59f21]. A true "accuser of the brethren".

He always plays such thought police games with his followers, using his claimed "gift of discernment" to tell them they are subconsciously rebelling against him if they are in fact innocent of his accusations.

I will add that tactic to the growing list of specific grievances against him.

[b:de67d59f21]36. If Dave cannot get a false accusation to stick he accuses the person of thinking about the act [i:de67d59f21]"subconsciously"[/i:de67d59f21], telling his followers to trust his "gift of discernment" in the matter.
[/b:de67d59f21]

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: February 03, 2007 06:22AM

Dogmother
Malleeboy,NO, you may not suggest a name! We pick our own, thank you! :(

A bit rough, don't you think? It was only a suggestion. Freedom of speech and all that. I read Malleeboy's suggestion as humour, anyway. And, besides, are you, Dogmother, suggesting that there is a call for leadership for a new, improved group? Of course I'll interpret your exclamatory remark as humour, also.

But who are WE?

PS: This is a wonderful thread, spun gold ... and how brilliantly it shines when held up to the light.

Posted by: Dogmother ()
Date: February 03, 2007 07:35AM

Oskar, I was so sharp with Malleeboy because he proposed alternative information about the JCs. I think we should leave that up to DM, he writes plenty all over the place. This forum has been a life-saver and God's-send to "us." Who are "we?" Human beings who have been severely hurt by DM, Now we are free to say what we want and need to say.
Who's Malleboy but a DM ploy!

Posted by: KingTut ()
Date: February 03, 2007 08:56AM

Funny how it's ok for some people as Dogmother says to be able to say what they want, when they want. And the only thing that bubbles out of their mouths are hate and vile sewerage.

I wonder what does it take to join this bitter for life garden party?

Staying in the same rut does nothing but fuels bitterness which in the end will make you sick inside because you cant move on with your lives. Than again im guessing you dont want to move on with your lives, you scream victims and thats the label you want to be for the rest of your lives.

You are all aware the more you stay in this circle of bitterness over DM or whoever else upset you, the other party will always win. It is rather sad that none of you have the idea what the words "move on" mean as you rather just stick to what you know and that is hate.

Posted by: matilda ()
Date: February 03, 2007 10:22AM

Welcome. You are very welcome. You have a very interesting point of view. What exactly is it that bothers you ?

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: February 03, 2007 10:23AM

Dogmother
Oskar, I was so sharp with Malleeboy because he proposed alternative information about the JCs. I think we should leave that up to DM, he writes plenty all over the place. This forum has been a life-saver and God's-send to "us." Who are "we?" Human beings who have been severely hurt by DM, Now we are free to say what we want and need to say.
Who's Malleboy but a DM ploy!

Fair enough. I obviously missed something regarding M-boy as a DM ploy. I definitely don't want to compromise the freedom ex-members have here at RR to air their grievances and experiences. That's what this forum is all about...

KingTut said:

Funny how it's ok for some people as Dogmother says to be able to say what they want, when they want. And the only thing that bubbles out of their mouths are hate and vile sewerage.

Vile sewerage? That's a bit rich! KingTut, please understand that many people have been very hurt by Dave 'my words are gospel' McKay.

Ummm...you were saying? Welcome to the party!

Staying in the same rut does nothing but fuels bitterness which in the end will make you sick inside because you cant move on with your lives. Than again im guessing you dont want to move on with your lives, you scream victims and thats the label you want to be for the rest of your lives.

I agree that obsessive amounts of bitterness is not healthy, but who are you to judge that they haven't moved on. I think it's the JCs who can't and won't move on.

You are all aware the more you stay in this circle of bitterness over DM or whoever else upset you, the other party will always win. It is rather sad that none of you have the idea what the words "move on" mean as you rather just stick to what you know and that is hate.

If you read the whole thread you'll discover that there is a balance of hate, love and humour. Most importantly, however, this thread has become a valuable resource for ex-members and the curious.

Again, careful who you judge.

Are you a JC, KingTut?

Posted by: jason25 ()
Date: February 03, 2007 11:01AM

yes he is a jc, he's not king tut, he's king david.
he maybe banned from posting as dave mckay but he he can join up under any other name

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: February 03, 2007 11:24AM

KingTut

Hello Glenn. There is no need to be so attacking. If you have questions then by all means ask them. We are all more than happy to answer any questions you may have about our time in the JC's. That way you will get a true insider perspective.

We have moved on. We are all doing meaningful things with our lives.

As you are interested in dreams and their possible meanings, here is an alternative interpretation to what Dave McKay gave you earlier on his forum... I would caution you on the little town/community named "Jesus Christians" as it eventually turns all who enter cold; but the good news is that those who manage to escape become "warm" with a renewed ability to have empathy for others... as a result they can never return to the JC's as new wine their understanding contains rips the JC old wineskin asunder.

So Glenn (AKA King Tut) what would you like to know?

Posted by: KingTut ()
Date: February 03, 2007 10:49PM

jason25
yes he is a jc, he's not king tut, he's king david.
he maybe banned from posting as dave mckay but he he can join up under any other name

Actually you may want to get your facts straight before you accuse someone of being Dave, when they are not Dave.
Apostate was correct my name is Glenn and im not a JC.

Apostate: There's no attacking. Also i did have another log in here, but i created it at work, than i forgot the password, so i thought might as well create another account. Thank you for the hello, it was os much better than Jason's accusation that i am someone that i'm not. So Jason do i get an apology for your false accusation?

Im sorry i dont agree that you guys have move on, if you did you wouldnt be over here, acting like a high school mothers bake sale club. For someone to move on with there lives means letting go off the bitterness that they hold and be more fruitful and productive in the community they now are in.

Thank you for your analying of me dream i appreciate it, but im not feeling the empathy of some of the ex members.

Hi Jack, thank you for your reply, and i am no way judging anybody, there is no need to judge someone when you can clearly see there fruits. I myself have also been insulted and attacked by ex-members/supporters and im not even a JC. Do you believe that is fair?

But i wil say i was sickened to see some people in here, believe Reinhard deserved what he got, now come on if you guys and gals are so loving and moved on why do you agree that unjust and extreme bodily violence is acceptable, i wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy.

Before i even ask questions, i want to know how each of you have moved onto a more healthy and constructive life after leaving the JC?

Current Page: 74 of 821

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.