Current Page: 78 of 821
Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 05, 2007 11:07PM

King Tut/Glenn:

What other user name have you posted under at this message board?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 06, 2007 12:40AM

Dear Apostate,

Yes it's frightening to think that upon "suitable direction" from "above" none of the other members of the Jesus Christians now choose to visit this site, given that the "dark Sith Lord" (a nice allegory of yours from a distant posting !!) has been banished to the nether regions of cyber space.....(although perhaps even if any individual member of the Jc's considered trying to, how could they physically evade detection long enough to do so, it'd be a challenge for the best!....!!)

Is it still feasible to save the Quakers, who now appear to have become well and truly "enamoured", with Dr David "Jeykkl" as Mr David "Hyde" has been well and truly hid from view up until the present moment.....

There is apparently a "Friends" (read JC soft promotional) meeting at David and Cherry's home this coming 16th Feb.....is there anyway to "crash the party" with some Quakers of conscience? Does anyone have any contacts here?....it appears that David persuaded the site administration to have Zeusors' postings removed altogether from the Australian Quaker Forum....and thus is currently able to continue with the fraud that he is somehow a "fellow kindred spirit" of theirs.

(It's a backhanded "compliment" to us all if David feels obligated to arrange for some JC "drones' to post on this forum, in my opinion!!)

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: February 06, 2007 04:45AM

KingTut
Hi Apostate.

Im not sure what you meant in your first paragraph sorry. All i know is my opinion is if someone attacks me i will fight back to protect myself. I dont belive Jesus wants us to stand there while we get a beating, or shot or cut up by somebody. Of course Jesus stood by and let himself get beating, lashed etc etc, but he had to do that to save us.
Fighting back to protect yourself i belive does mean you can still love your enemy, you just dont have to be stupid.

I was speaking of the discussion on the JC forum where Dave talks about it being OK to shoot someone who is harming someone else with the intent of killing them if the right context presented itself and still consider himself to be following Christ to do so.

I am all for ex members of group getting together in person or on forums to talk about there problems, to uplift and help each other, and i have done the same in the past. You all have seemed to miss what i really mean, this forum should be used for good, okay if you want to tell people not to join a group thjat is fine as long as you back it up with hard evidnece, not just because you had a personality clash.

So Glenn, the testimony of witnesses is not considered "hard" enough evidence for you? Witnesses have testifed of welfare fraud, thefts, and continuing abusive behaviour within the group. Dave certainly would not accept your judgement that is simply about a personality clash. He does not believe in such things as he allows for no opposing personality to exist. His is the only one presented in the community.

This forum is used for good. A lot of good has been done by it, many people have benfited from its existance. Many people, including yourself, now know of what really goes on inside that little cult. Seeing that this is really the first opportunity many of the ex members have ever had to express themselves you are being hyper critical to judge us all as being bitter.

As someone said your ex-members but at one point you were members, and there must have been something there that you liked.
You asked me what was positive about Scientology, I ask you now to do the same about the JC?

I note that you still have not actually identified anything good about the Church of Scientology.

I agree with malcolm that projects which involved the helping of others, such as the one I was involved in India were worthy projects; but Dave soon pulled that apart in favour of "getting back to basics" by replacing such ventures with revenue building doney distributing.

But some of the posts some of you have posted have actually been very vile, even childish, if your all well adjusted adults im sure you can keep at at a level which doesnt lower itself to feeding of a leech.

Glenn, the JC group forum you defend attacks ex JC females simply because they are Indians, other females because they did not want their child sleeping in a room full of adult males, it justifies killing for Christ, it brags about whipping African volunteers for "sins" committed against the group, it defends past welfare fraud, and states the peadophillic actions against children involves no force. Who is really "feeding a leech".

The ex-scientologists i have seen we have talked of happier things about the great things we are doing. We know we dont like that cult anymore and we know they are controlling etc but there has to be a time you say " Oaky it was bad, but im bigger and better than they are, if you keep rehashing the bad, your doomed to be trapped in that box.

What response do you think you would generate if you went to the ex Scientologist website and told them that they were feeding a leech by exposing the erroneous actions of that group?

I also note you say that you talk about the "happier things about the great things we are doing". You have received private communication from some ex members talking about just that.

It is a puzzle to me why you are so defensive of a group that engages in some of the practices I mentioned earlier. I would encourage to join the group to better gain an understanding of how it works, as it seems you do not believe the account of ex members.

I was a youth leader at my church for 2 years, of course i would let them get angry and spill everything to me, but you cant keep going in that circle of hate, sometime you have to move on. There parents would want them too right? My main point with the bitterness is this aint people who left in the last year, we are talking 5+ and they are still bitter, a word of advice seek a counsellor i did and it worked wonders.

So you sought a counsellor to deal with what happened to you within the Scientologists. It must have been a painful time for you leaving them. But I still note you that you have not said anything positive about the Church of Scientology, whereas we ex members have states some positives about the JC's.

Talking about the past does not make a person bitter Glenn. How else do we learn from the mistakes of the past. Dave simply refuses to acknowledge that he made any. Is the indigenous population of Australia simply expressing bitterness by wanting to hear an apology from the Australian government, and as such can be discounted?

I have no idea what you mena by Dave's illegal activties from what i have gathered from both sides illegal stuff was done by members, and i think its pretty selfish for them to blame Dave for things they have done
As i said on the JC forum if Dave farts sme of you guys blame him for all the woes with the Ozone Layer

Illegal actions were done by members, true enough, but under direction from Dave. Failure to comply meant facing a grievance which was designed to coerce the individual into compliance. The welfare fraud the ENTIRE group engaged in was one such activity.

And Dave's farts like mine and yours do affect the ozone layer :lol:

Posted by: matilda ()
Date: February 06, 2007 05:20AM

Thank you.

Links from the Quaker forum

[forum.quakers.org.au]

[forum.quakers.org.au]

Have not read all of it yet, Comment to follow.

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: February 06, 2007 06:14AM

G'day Apostate,

You wrote:

Illegal actions were done by members, true enough, but under direction from Dave. Failure to comply meant facing a grievance which was designed to coerce the individual into compliance. The welfare fraud the ENTIRE group engaged in was one such activity.

No need to go into details, but I understand that JCs at times had to face the law. Is this correct? How did Dave behave at these times? I'd like to think he just hid in a corner like a frightened little boy, shaking his head, saying, 'It had nothing to do with me. Let them sort it out!' (But my image of him is rather skewd, me thinks :shock: )

Posted by: KingTut ()
Date: February 06, 2007 06:30AM

Malcolm: No thank you, i wouldnt waste my money shouting you dinner with that type of rudeness. I truly hope you change and become a nicer person in society.

Hi Apostate,

If you actually look back over a few of my poss you would see I DID give you examples of how Scientology had some positive points, i guess you overlooked them or didnt find them that interesting. Which is a shame as up until now, you were acutlly pretty decent towards me.

But i guess seeing that i said some nice thiongs about Dave, you dont like me as much.

If i went to an ex-scientologist site, im not sure if there is any, as scientology lawyers are quick to remove them, i would believ what came out of the mouths of the truthful ones, but i would also corrwect those who i knew were lying.

I dont se myself as defensive, i se myself as someone who is far, i would do the same towards you also Apostate.

As for illegal activites i have no comment as i have no idea what occured or who was involved with those issues.

Date: February 06, 2007 06:38AM

King Tut/Glenn:

Again, what other user name have you used at the message board?

Date: February 06, 2007 10:03PM

To whom it may concern:

"King Tut" (aka Glenn) has admitted to me through private messaging that he previously posted at this board as "PtolemyGlenn."

As some here might recall "PtolemyGlenn" was banned for bad behavior that violated the posted rules. Simply put, he was and is an "Internet troll."

Now "King Tut" is also banned for breaking the rules, which don't allow members to post under more than one name. And also don't allow users that have been banned, to return and post again under another name.

Date: February 06, 2007 10:06PM

The same author who states that Dogmother has been responsible for "hate and vile sewerage" on this forum then wants me to feel somehow mortified by the "injury" I have caused by throwing the accusation back at him...???

At first I was a little puzzled by how anyone could be genuinely misled by the patent narcissism and sanctimonious bluster on the JC's site.....but now I think understand......"birds of a feather"!!

It true that I'm no longer nice (if indeed I ever was)....In fact I'm not anywhere as "nice" as David McKay. Wise, benevolent David. The man who has spent decades sacrificing the lives of others...(whoops sorry of course I meant sacrificing HIS own life ....a simple Freudian slip there you understand)...to further the gospel truths no-one else has had the courage to see! ....He will provide you all the indulgence you need.

If its any consolation King Tut, I've made you a "hero" now....just look though the JC's site to read how you will be lauded (...cruelly castigated by that malcontent...King Tut yet soldiered on for the truth..)..you can be a "cause celebre" among the Jesus Christians....What a ringing endorsement that is of someones character!...and you know, ...if you can't join the Nazis outright......theres always the Brownshirts!!!

Date: February 06, 2007 10:17PM

King Tut made mention of one matter that I thought deserved comment. Reinhardts injuries....of course they are deplorable. It's with regret that I note the injury suffered by Reinhardt, while at the same time I think I can "understand" what would have caused the reaction responsible for them.

As stated many times on this site (and never repeated by David McKay on the JC website, as it would not serve his purposes of "rabble-rousing"???) no-one wishes to see physical injury inflicted on members of the Jesus Christians.

I wish Reinhardt a speedy recovery from his injuries, along with a speedy exit from those who create the circumstances where such injuries may arise and then seek to deliberately exploit them for gain. (Do you mind posting copies of the medical expenses incurred in DETAIL, on your site David!)

Current Page: 78 of 821

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.