Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: January 09, 2011 04:18AM

We can't know what is going on behind the scenes, Malcolm, it is anyway between Kevin and his father. I am more concerned about the attempted take-over currently playing out on the xJC's in the public arena.

We have Davejc and Denise now openly working the crowd--perhaps those legal cease and desist letters may be having some effect--and both have a history of experience in covert persuasion. I am concerned for the recovering xJC's who are still vulnerable to this purposeful confusion-inducing rhetoric.

The quick changes between aggressive and nasty Denise and Davejc with the same people being sweetness and light is a classic tactic used by abusers to keep the victim off-balance and unsure of themselves. Unsure people follow the loudest person with the strongest, most sure voice in the room.

Davejc and Denise are aiming to be a double-act of the loudest person with the strongest, most sure voice on the xJC site--not good.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2011 04:22AM by Stoic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 09, 2011 04:33AM

[www.youtube.com]

I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round,
I really love to watch them roll,
No longer riding on the merry-go-round,
I just had to let it go.

Date: January 09, 2011 04:33AM

Now Davejc is moving in to controlling position, after denying that falling_leaves is Denise--in the immortal words of Mandy Rice-Davies, "well, he would, wouldn't he":

'But just for the record: Falling Leaves is NOT Denise.

Now maybe we can get back to the theme of this thread, which was an attempt by Falling Leaves to encourage people to find ways that we can get along better. Laying our cards out on the table like this may be one tiny positive step. I hope so.'

Falling_leaves could help people get along better by ceasing and desisting from what she has been so busily doing for the past year--thats all it would take--some action on her part rather than a demand, encouraging or not, that others change to suit her objective.

Date: January 09, 2011 04:39AM

Stoic
We have Davejc and Denise now openly working the crowd--perhaps those legal cease and desist letters may be having some effect--

Just for the record, nobody has ever served me with any kind of restraining order, cease and desist order, nor any kind of legal mandates at all. That has never happened, and anybody who says that it has is a liar.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2011 04:41AM by zeuszor.

Date: January 09, 2011 04:47AM

zeuszor
zeuszor
Dave and Cherry can probably ditch the membership soon, as they can both get the Australian pension and travel around in a campervan like grey nomads. They will still probably enjoy their annual overseas trip, so their lives won't be much different from a large number of Australian pensioners.

Was I right?

"We haven't disbanded, we've graduated!" What a joke. Thank you Peter Strong, whoever you are!

[forum.culteducation.com]

Date: January 09, 2011 04:47AM

Stoic
We can't know what is going on behind the scenes, Malcolm, it is anyway between Kevin and his father. I am more concerned about the attempted take-over currently playing out on the xJC's in the public arena.

We have Davejc and Denise now openly working the crowd--perhaps those legal cease and desist letters may be having some effect--and both have a history of experience in covert persuasion. I am concerned for the recovering xJC's who are still vulnerable to this purposeful confusion-inducing rhetoric.

The quick changes between aggressive and nasty Denise and Davejc with the same people being sweetness and light is a classic tactic used by abusers to keep the victim off-balance and unsure of themselves. Unsure people follow the loudest person with the strongest, most sure voice in the room.

Davejc and Denise are aiming to be a double-act of the loudest person with the strongest, most sure voice on the xJC site--not good.

It's only a matter of time until those two have the XJC forum eating out of the palms of their hands.

All that will happen (now that they've showed up), is they will have a competition on who could cut and paste the most, and write ten sentences over and over, analyzing the one sentence the other one wrote, into infinity.

I think face to face contact or one on one private correspondence is probably the only way that ex-members could possibly hope to have an influence on existing members.

And even then, they would have to be able to penetrate DM's pre-planned anti "murmuring" or "gossiping" defense strategy!

We might have to organize a "spot a 'disbanded' JC member" competition!

Date: January 09, 2011 04:59AM

Yes we can't know what's going on between Kevin and his father, Stoic.....although we DO know that for years Kevin invited his father onto the forum, Kevin has now publicly vacated (irrespective of any private communication that may be taking place)...hence, being as unreasonable as I am, I find that ever so slightly unsatisfactory.....as the "vacuum" is being filled with McKay and impersonators....he must be laughing to himself that it's so easy!

Date: January 09, 2011 05:12AM

Oh, and the theme of the thread, started by falling_leaves and embraced by Davejc?

'Learning to get along.'

What a joke. Learning to be hoodwinked all over again, more likely.

I'm going to take a cue from you Zeuszor and just let it go.

Some Dylan, by Dylan (after the oriental ads):

[v.youku.com]

Date: January 09, 2011 05:15AM

I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round...

Date: January 09, 2011 05:21AM

The 'cease and desist' letters I was referring to were those supposedly received by Denise--I cannot imagine any other reason for her to attempt to 'learn how to get along' with those she has previously so delighted in abusing--except to defuse some of that backlash.
She has nothing else to gain from 'getting along' with the xJC's--indeed, until Davejc appeared and gave her the hard word she was continuing to justify and needle.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.