Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 08, 2010 02:29PM

I still see no mention of Jesus, and following Him, in any of Dave's postings.

He is totally devoted to "Sisi said, Brian said, Bea said" kind of retributive crusade.

Now Dave, I ask you, What Would Jesus have Done?

In can't believe that now that you have sole control of the Jesus Christian Forum, and you have an opportunity to get your message out about following Jesus, without any detractors, that you are hell-bent (pun intended) on pursuing your conspiracy theories and flawed "proofs" about your detractors.

You are proving what we have said all along, that you are not really following Jesus after all!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 08, 2010 02:59PM

oh wait, is it okay to talk about stuff from the bible here? I've not seen anything like that here so I don't know if it's okay - Falling Leaves

I have frequently quoted from scripture, Falling Leaves.....so please feel free to do so...it was my impression that other than the very few "proof" verses David misquotes to legitimize himself ("The just shall live by faith" (in David's word), "Whosoever doesn't forsake all that he has" (to David McKay)cannot inherit the Kingdom of Heaven...) these days, most of the JC's were very poor in their exegesis....perhaps you can correct that misapprehension of mine, FL?

One of the last references I made was I think, to the passages in the Sermon on the Mount (Blessed by the poor in spirit, those seeking after righteousness, the peace-makers and so on)fundamentally QUALIFY the narrow and legalistic interpretation that David hypocritically champions...that anyone with significant personal relationships external to their "brothers and sisters in Christ" (say their natural parents) compromise their relationship to Christ, or that anyone who earns a cent in their own name, is in the employment of the Devil (hence work for McKay, owning nothing and you'll satisfy the directions of "scripture")...

....I may not be up to date, though, with the current "proof verses" David prostitutes....please, let me know if any that I've missed, that comes particularly to mind!

As David was so humiliated by Peter Strong, I assume that he will eventually try to create his own "Peter Strong" clone, to attempt to denigrate those that post on this forum (God knows he has very little else to do with himself these days...)as a pitiable "come-back" that would only entertain the moronic!...however, if you see anyone who you think, may be acting in this role for him, on this forum, I'd be very grateful if you could point them out FL....you would presumably know the "circles" that McKay would be likely to recruit in, and may be able to recognize any "plant" he attempts to make....

McKay, is of course attempting to infer that very thing, about you....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2010 03:13PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: December 08, 2010 03:12PM

Dear Blackhat,

I always thought that a the majestic drama of a "sunset" to be a thing of awe....

....and it's a similiar pleasure, in some ways, to watch the "sun" slowly setting on McKay,..

..may I ask if this is your experience of the JC website at the moment...McKay has REMOVED the (pitiably low) visible count of "postings" and the names and number of new "members"(the ongoing stream of obviously bogus ID's) from the Forum page...

.....clearly in order to prevent the general public from being able to witness how puny he and his little "Kingdom" have become.....

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 08, 2010 04:52PM

Styxxx
I received this Private Message and find it somewhat disturbing as I have not contacted Zeuszor by PM or in any way.

I do hope it's not someone seriously suggesting someone is dead or about to die. I recall reading that he had felt suicidal at some point and it would be tragic if this was some cry for help. Death hardly a topic to joke about.

Could the moderator please take a look?

To:
Styxxx
Date: 12/06/2010 10:58PM

zeuszor is taking some permanent time off. zeuszor is dead.

Clearly if the sender is PMing people he is not dead but I do suggest these type of PM's are strange and might cause concerns for the well being of the sender. It's incredible to believe Zeuszor has left after all the time he has put into the Jesus Christians situation. I mean, it's great that Apollo is taking over and handing the visual archives section even. It struck me that Apollo is the "son" of the mythical Zeus so maybe it's appropriate that Apollo is taking over all of Zeus's duties so aptly if Zeus wants a break from the forums. :) Apollo has really filled the position of welcoming people, apply the rules and almost running the thread when the mods are busy.

I would hate to think Zeuszor has left for good or is in any danger. Hopefully the PM was meant to be funny but it struck me as strange given I have not questioned him on where he is.

Did everyone receive such a message from Zeuszor?

I haven't received that PM from zeuszor. Perhaps you mentioned zeuszor in the thread? I certainly don't think we have anything to worry about. It appears it's just 'zeuszor' the screenname who is dead and not Brian. Brian is a grown man and is quite entitled to spend his time doing whatever he chooses to do. He did previously say ''ultimately my work here is done'', and that may well be the case. It does appear that the group have disbanded. Zeuszor has played a key role in the downfall of this cult and should be commended for his efforts. He has raised alot of awareness against this dangerous cult and no doubt has saved alot of people alot of pain over the last few years. He is a great man who i wish the best of luck to in the future.

Apollo son of Zeus, oh the conspiracy theorists are gonna love this one! ;-)

Styxxx
Now that there could be other ex Jesus Christians coming here to post we don't want to appear to be grilling people or sending queer PM's that would frighten people off.
I don't pry or send people PM's grilling them as it's intrusive. Now that there could be other ex Jesus Christians coming here to post we don't want to appear to be grilling people or sending queer PM's that would frighten people off.

If only people would practice what they preach. Falling_leaves was only in the door five minutes and Blackhat was already dictating to the person about who they can and can't trust.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2010 04:55PM by Apollo.

Date: December 08, 2010 05:01PM

Blackhat
Dave has posted:

Someone calling themselves "Falling Leaves" is posting on the RR forum. I would seriously caution the boys and girls over there to treat this person with caution. I can't say who it is, but my gut feeling is that they are going to get their fingers burnt on this person. A word to the wise... (Oops, forgot who I was addressing this to. lol)

Dave showing genuine 'concern' for the 'boys' and 'girls' of RR, yes i've heard it all now!

Date: December 08, 2010 05:37PM

"If only people would practice what they preach. Falling_leaves was only in the door five minutes and Blackhat was already dictating to the person about who they can and can't trust."

Apollo, if you had been around here as long as I have, you would know that I gave Falling Leaves good advice.

You have a lot to learn before you take up Brian's frock, and that is a really tattered garment anyhow.....

Date: December 08, 2010 05:54PM

Zeuszor has played a key role in the downfall of this cult and should be commended for his efforts. He has raised alot of awareness against this dangerous cult and no doubt has saved alot of people alot of pain over the last few years. He is a great man who i wish the best of luck to in the future.

I think it's interesting that a newcomer to this forum should take it upon himself to make some kind of tribute to Zeuszor.

Apollo, what makes you think that you have the credibility or cudos to make such a tribute to Zeuszor? You have only been here for 6 weeks or so, and most posters here have been posting for years.

I feel a bit affronted by your behavior in assuming some kind of spokesmanship for this Forum, when you are so new to it. What is it that makes you feel that you can assume such a position, given that all other posters here have been posting for years before you arrived?

Date: December 08, 2010 06:05PM

Blackhat
"If only people would practice what they preach. Falling_leaves was only in the door five minutes and Blackhat was already dictating to the person about who they can and can't trust."

Apollo, if you had been around here as long as I have, you would know that I gave Falling Leaves good advice.

You have a lot to learn before you take up Brian's frock, and that is a really tattered garment anyhow.....

I'm not interested in taking anyone's frock. I'm just here giving an opinion. I'm just ME.

Maybe you feel i'm stepping on your toes, is that the real issue here?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2010 06:05PM by Apollo.

Date: December 08, 2010 06:07PM

David (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'')is barely worth the effort now, of refuting now.....those in the Kenyan team deserve our prayers and attention.....would you be able to assist us contact them, falling leaves?

Date: December 08, 2010 06:10PM

Blackhat and I have "disagreed" over a few matters down the years, however (I think) we are both open about these..(and occasionally we even AGREE on a few things)......I would favour Blackhats' inclusion in any informal "Committee of Management" on this board....(she has my vote anyway!)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.