Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 08, 2010 06:11PM

Blackhat

Zeuszor has played a key role in the downfall of this cult and should be commended for his efforts. He has raised alot of awareness against this dangerous cult and no doubt has saved alot of people alot of pain over the last few years. He is a great man who i wish the best of luck to in the future.

I think it's interesting that a newcomer to this forum should take it upon himself to make some kind of tribute to Zeuszor.

Apollo, what makes you think that you have the credibility or cudos to make such a tribute to Zeuszor? You have only been here for 6 weeks or so, and most posters here have been posting for years.

I feel a bit affronted by your behavior in assuming some kind of spokesmanship for this Forum, when you are so new to it. What is it that makes you feel that you can assume such a position, given that all other posters here have been posting for years before you arrived?

It's becoming clearer by the minute what your real issue is. YOU want and have always wanted to be the head honcho around here. You just hate seeing Brian being given any kind of praise don't you?

That's my opinion with regards to zeuszor, which i'm entitled to.

I haven't assumed any position. I'm just one of many posters on a forum. It appears that it is you who would like to have a position.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2010 06:12PM by Apollo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 08, 2010 06:18PM

Blackhat lets try and keep any grievances we have to PM. There is only one leader here and that's the moderator.

This thread is here to discuss Dave McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') and his dangerous cult.

Date: December 08, 2010 06:28PM

Blackhat,

Yesterday i told you about the user list facility on the JCs forum. Well guess what, old sweetie wife McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') has now removed that facility. When you now click on a person's name it no longer tells you their last visit. It appears McKay is devoting his time to responding to this forum, oh how the 'mighty' have fallen..

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 08, 2010 06:34PM

It's becoming clearer by the minute what your real issue is. YOU want and have always wanted to be the head honcho around here. You just hate seeing Brian being given any kind of praise don't you?

Yeah, my history shows that. Not.

Malcolm has been posting here for years, and is a former member of the Jesus Christians, and he should have some cudos too.

I will praise Brian when I get over praising Malcolm, for sticking in here, and praising yasmin, and all those other people who have been here long before you.

Date: December 08, 2010 06:38PM

"When you now click on a person's name it no longer tells you their last visit. It appears McKay is devoting his time to responding to this forum, oh how the 'mighty' have fallen.."

So maybe you should have pm'd me the info, and not put it on the forum?

Date: December 08, 2010 06:39PM

Blackhat

Yeah, my history shows that. Not.

Malcolm has been posting here for years, and is a former member of the Jesus Christians, and he should have some cudos too.

I will praise Brian when I get over praising Malcolm, for sticking in here, and praising yasmin, and all those other people who have been here long before you.

I have previously singled out both Brian and Malcolm for special praise. I stated that those two chaps deserve a great deal of credit. As it appears Brian has now departed for good he deserved a special mention in my eyes. Malcolm whom i have a great deal of respect for would be treated the same.

Date: December 08, 2010 06:42PM

Blackhat

"When you now click on a person's name it no longer tells you their last visit. It appears McKay is devoting his time to responding to this forum, oh how the 'mighty' have fallen.."

So maybe you should have pm'd me the info, and not put it on the forum?

No i disagree Blackhat. This is an issue regarding Dave McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') and the Jesus Christians which is the topic of this thread. I will post any similar information on this thread in the future.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2010 06:42PM by Apollo.

Date: December 08, 2010 06:55PM

I have previously singled out both Brian and Malcolm for special praise. I stated that those two chaps deserve a great deal of credit. As it appears Brian has now departed for good he deserved a special mention in my eyes. Malcolm whom i have a great deal of respect for would be treated the same.

I beg your pardon, but you are acting like a politician, and you have been here for 5 minutes.....I don't care about myself, but I do care about the way you seem to be trying to take over this forum.

Date: December 08, 2010 07:01PM

Blackhat

I beg your pardon, but you are acting like a politician, and you have been here for 5 minutes.....I don't care about myself, but I do care about the way you seem to be trying to take over this forum.

Perhaps you're unhappy about Brian and Malcolm receiving special praise which you so desperately crave? Would that be a fair assessment?

I'm not trying to take over anything, that simply isn't the case.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 08, 2010 08:19PM

Here we go again.

Please cease the petty bickering and stay on topic.

Last warning.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.