Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: April 01, 2010 06:39PM

SHIPMENT OF DVDS RESCUED

After months of delay, the huge shipment of "More Than Just a Band" DVDs that was blocked by American Customs, was cleared to be sent back to India for a DVD logo to be covered over by the printers there. The owners of the logo accepted our explanation that we had found it on the Internet without the little trademark figure on it, and assumed it was just a way of distinguishing a DVD from a CD. They appealed to Customs on our behalf, and won us the freedom to correct the error.

Dave has the audacity to talk to Nick about copywrite, while his shipment is held up for violations of the same! Maybe he can extend the same kindness shown to him to Nick...

David McKay has actually LOST a number of cases that he has taken out (and that are hence "airbrushed" from history)..

Malcolm, can you give actual facts, dates etc?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 01, 2010 06:59PM

Dave has chosen a strange bedfellow in Glenn. He is already disowning him.

If the purpose wasn't an April Fool's Day joke, I don't get it.....

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: April 01, 2010 08:37PM

Date: April 03, 2010 10:43AM

Dear Blackhat,

I will supply you some details privately.....all the information is all of course due to the unstinting detective work of our secret leader "David Lowe" who among his other skills is a Legal Research Expert.....I'm just SO pained though that David has uncovered this secret of ours....that we are under the direct instruction of Mr Lowe and that the clandestine knowledge we all share orginates also originates from him....

Anyone else might otherwise just imagine that the persistent references to David Lowe are the no more than the desperate endeavours of a very small intellect that feels that matters are increasingly out of control, hence simplifies reality to a manageable "bogeyman" of its own creation....to which it then "fits" the world....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2010 10:54AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: April 03, 2010 10:53AM

Yes...David actually loathes Glenn too (he knows that he doesn't have what it takes to commit to membership),
however like Kirstie, he also can be manipulated, used and then dumped when no longer needed....

David's psychotic mix of "happy Dave"/"angry Dave" is a management strategy that keeps those who need to "engage" with him constantly on the edge, and aware of the need to "prove" their loyalty and "earn" his favour.....again and again....

....it's a psychological form of bullying that you may also see in "battered wife syndrome" where one partner learns to discount themself entirely and learns to accept the abuse telling themself that it's really only "their own fault" in order to "survive" in the relationship....

...and that's what David wants out of Glenn.....while he chooses to briefly toy with him!

Date: April 03, 2010 04:17PM

Yes...David actually loathes Glenn too (he knows that he doesn't have what it takes to commit to membership),
however like Kirstie, he also can be manipulated, used and then dumped when no longer needed....

Yes, you can see that Dave wants to distance himself from Glenn, while at the same time embracing him for his purpose...
Dave is using Glenn, that much is clear.

Date: April 04, 2010 06:29PM

Well the day has finally come when I appreciate something posted by Ol' Eye-Poker!

Casey says:

HAHA "Hi my name is Casey and it's been 24 hours since I last whooshed"

Seems neither Glenn nor Dave get that Casey is having a little dig by making a reference to the AA format, and those trying to abstain from alcohol addiction.....

Date: April 04, 2010 11:36PM

Blackhat

Yes, you can see that Dave wants to distance himself from Glenn, while at the same time embracing him for his purpose...
Dave is using Glenn, that much is clear.

Speaking for myself, I feel sorry for Glen not a bit; anybody who would post that kind of racist, misogynist filth all over the internet and then turn around and preach about Jesus and the Bible from the other side of his mouth (all the while posting this stuff under his real name, mind you) is a jerk who deserves nothing but contempt. He's nothing but a two-faced, dimwit troll IMO.

Date: April 06, 2010 03:15AM

Date: April 06, 2010 09:58PM

Dear Zeuszor,

Is "Alf Montagu" our own little "Alf"?

I can't help but think that David is scraping the bottom of the barrel both literally and metaphorically here, in desperation. to keep himself "relevant"...

...Which "freegan" has ever taken up membership with the JC's?....it's the "wrong" demographic for a cult leader to be "pitching for".....(as there would not be the "committment" David needs to manipulate successfully for his own ends...).....David needs to pop along to the local Scientology center and have his "e-meter" recharged!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.