Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: March 26, 2010 11:59PM

It's hard to know what they are trying to collectively achieve over there. I think each has their own individual gripes and are basically pointing out the error of DM's ways, while trying to respect that Kevin and the rest of the siblings are still DM's family.

They do appear to be trying to "speak the truth in a spirit of love" so that perhaps members may listen to what they have to say and might start to question DM and start thinking, "am I in a cult"? If members don't perceive ex members as enemies, they might be more inclined to listen.

As I have always said: it has always been my agenda to try and undermine the JC's ability to recruit anybody new, and not so much to try and persuade those who are in, to come out.

Kevin seems to be concerned with little other than his own self-interest.

It's really hard to make sense of it all. That is one of the reasons I have always tried to maintian some kind of communications with the XJC clique. I felt if we all engaged in some truly "free discussion" ("free discussion" my foot) and off the record, then we would know where we were all at, and could try to ensure that nobody was stepping on anybody else's toes.

As we all know, that approach was rejected and the rest is history.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 26, 2010 11:59PM

Four hundred pages and counting now! Salut!

Date: March 27, 2010 02:23PM

Alfred writes:

Quote:
I gather there hasn't been much of a reception on the few occasions individuals have tried to visit or register there. When people are full of hate they will try to condemn others no matter what they do. This is why there is very little point in people wasting time arguing with them, or viewing what they have to say. That is, unless the information can be used to clarify certain issues, mainly for the benefit of others.

(Thank you Blackhat...)

Hosea-David would I believe be the most recent "individual" to have "registered" or "visited" there....from what I can see, he was treated most courtesously...but yes Alfred where people are "full of hate" they WILL indeed "try to condemn no matter what others do" (.,...hence YOUR site has alienated David's brother Robin, as well as several other "inidividuals" INITIALLY well disposed towards you....)

Thank you Alfred for the ever so transparent PROJECTION of exactly what you are guilty of.....

....you are very (unintentionally) informative!!

("That is, unless the information can be used to clarify certain issues, mainly for the benefit of others."....oh and I wondered how David and several others justified COMPLETELY IGNORING the DIRECT INSTRUCTIONS of ostensible "leaders" Joe and Alf NOT to as much as view the site in question.....)

Yes... What a fitting way to celebrate our 400th page than with the desperate idiocy of some-one looking for a way (in fact ANY way)....to disingenously discredit his critics....

Salut et bonjour, mon ami, Zeuszor...

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: March 28, 2010 04:12PM

The term boycott implies a voluntary refrain, for political reasons.

If a group imposes a boycott, then they are forbidden to partake in that thing, until the boycott is lifted.

Nick has said that there are people or a person from Kenya who are frequently visiting the XJC website.

Are they in breach of the boycott? Maybe they are random village people with internet access, who just stumble upon the XJC web site....???

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2010 04:25PM by Blackhat.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: March 28, 2010 07:40PM

Nick, I just read your latest posts on the JC Forum. Glad you have recovered from the head-spin of what happened, and have regained your focus. You rock!

I can assure you, I never for one minute thought it was you. It smacked of the youtube troll, and that was evidenced by the postings the troll made over the next couple of days.

The whole thing makes me think about motive. What would make Dave publish that chat three times on his site?

Do you think Dave prayed earnestly to Jesus, each time he decided to re-post the chat? And do you think he prays to Jesus about whether he should keep the youtube stuff published on his web site?

I wonder what kind of Jesus Dave is promoting.....?

Date: March 28, 2010 10:06PM

Glenn, friend or no friend, your "apology" for the stuff you wrote four years ago is pretty weak. You start by saying that you know of famous people who are worse than yourself. Maybe you need some better role models, because it hardly does much for your image to tell us that you are modeling yourself on the worst rather than the best. The Christian role model is Christ himself. Try him!

[jesus-teachings.com]

Pot, meet kettle...

Date: March 28, 2010 10:13PM

Date: March 28, 2010 10:51PM

Dear Zeuszor.

You're right! It is not an "apology" to you in any sense of the word....it is a cringing apology to David............

Glen should continue be regarded with the same loathing as he has always merited......................................

Christine would be trusted enough by David to observe the XJC site, without fear of any risk of "losing" her....

......the "Kenyan Connection" explained then?

Why would David (repeatedly) post any dirt that he chanced across in the hope of "smearing" one of his detractors?....beacuse his mind is perpetually in the gutter!!

Date: March 28, 2010 11:03PM

Good point, Mal, about the "Kenyan Connection." That has got to be it.

There is no shortage of the things that DM will attempt to do in order to silence his critics.

The Christian role model is Christ himself. Try him!

I cannot believe that DM wrote that...let's call it the "Asinine DM Quote of the Day."

Date: March 29, 2010 02:49AM

Here's Glen listed on "A comprehensive list of people who are just shit - Australian Chapter." His entry reads, "Glenn Griffiths for being a rascist halfwit."

[www.facebook.com]

See for yourself.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.